BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 10:29:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yep. The patient had pictures and videos. The fox parties are a big thing in Laramie apparently. It was great to get up to speed on the next newest and best sexual fetish.
View Quote

Call PETA anonymously and tell them about this shit. At the very least, theyll come out and trap/kill all the foxes and spare them from literally getting fucked...
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 10:33:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted: I recently met a patient who's transitioning because he thinks he's a fox and has "fox parties" where they sedate and fuck foxes.
View Quote

Ease back on the adrenochrome, man....
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#3]
All the towns in WY are being infested.  Only a matter of time before it’s just another commie state.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 10:36:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yep, and he's on their side. He won regardless of his horseshit. Missy White is another local who continues to win by a larger margin despite the fact she's all about transing your kids.

That's him on the left.

https://i.imgur.com/LhTBOKJ.png

Have fun with your new pride month, Lander. lol

https://county10.com/june-proclaimed-as-winder-river-pride-month-at-tuesday-council-meeting/?fbclid=IwAR1YXHOeTCdZIksvZUaTaM7KRZNvMuFz_XNaxWgDIkEX6DBokEcEmNSJPtI
View Quote

Go into your post office tomorrow. Ask for the Postmaster, Patrick. Let him know your theory. He will have commentary. Report back here for our amusement.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 10:42:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Colorado has what Wyoming doesn't:  big cities with all the amenities that liberals love.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Welcome to Colorado, where the transformation is complete.  

Colorado has what Wyoming doesn't:  big cities with all the amenities that liberals love.
I didn't realize it 'til I started door dashing a couple weeks ago, but you can't go six blocks in Cheyenne without running into some new artisan something or other.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 10:43:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I didn't realize it 'til I started door dashing a couple weeks ago, but you can't go six blocks in Cheyenne without running into some new artisan something or other.
View Quote

Cheyenne is CO north you know that (or just discovered it).
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 10:45:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Welcome to Colorado, where the transformation is complete.  

Not to mention the giant swath of the Rocky Mountains running through the state. Ski areas and resort towns in general seem to attract the leftist loons.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 10:46:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm just waiting for the day the sane people left in this country stand up and shake all this shit off like a dog coming in from the rain.
View Quote

When you combine the number of insane along with number of people who are fine with the insane a good shake by the sane is not going to rid us of this.  

The sane just have to come to grips with the fact that the experiment of America is coming to an end.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 10:46:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yep. The patient had pictures and videos. The fox parties are a big thing in Laramie apparently. It was great to get up to speed on the next newest and best sexual fetish.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Dude, you're higher than giraffe pussy if you think there's groups of dudes fucking foxes.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 10:50:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Bunch of no good fox fuckers is what they are....

I mean how many guys would it take to.......?  was the fox sick?  

Sounds like the Ginger and Boots been around.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 10:52:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Casper is where I met one of the fox-fuckers. Casper is next.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
move to Casper.

Can't be a pussy and live there.

Casper is where I met one of the fox-fuckers. Casper is next.

It sounds terrible.    WY has a lot of good people, but also, a surprisingly high ratio of really flaky people.    Not necessarily Libtards, and not necessarily bad, but just..well, Crazy…. Functional crazy.

I’ve lived in many States, including some that are famous for the Crazy.  

WY was the only one that truly surprised me.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:02:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Meh, give it a few years and they will move away.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:03:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Meh, give it a few years and they will move away.
View Quote

To TN!!!      100% Serious btw.    

Serious as Cancer.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:38:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Dude, you're higher than giraffe pussy if you think there's groups of dudes fucking foxes.
View Quote

lol with all the crazy shit going on in this world... and that's the line you draw? You just can't believe it? hahahah
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:44:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

WY will be able to hold out longer than most places. I’ve lived there and still have a ton of family there. Including my 19 year old son.

The natives can be quite hostile towards liberal outsiders. That’s a good thing imho. Not to mention the winters there. It gets talked about here fairly often but in all seriousness. It’s no fucken joke up there in the winter.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck.

OP I legitimately thought Wyoming would be safe for eternity. Not being a dick, but having a population of 500k makes you guys not nationally relevant, but to me that was year another GOOD thing for your state.

I figured WY would be blood red forever.

WY will be able to hold out longer than most places. I’ve lived there and still have a ton of family there. Including my 19 year old son.

The natives can be quite hostile towards liberal outsiders. That’s a good thing imho. Not to mention the winters there. It gets talked about here fairly often but in all seriousness. It’s no fucken joke up there in the winter.

That's exactly my point.

Harsh weather with very dug in traditions and ways.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:47:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That's exactly my point.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck.

OP I legitimately thought Wyoming would be safe for eternity. Not being a dick, but having a population of 500k makes you guys not nationally relevant, but to me that was year another GOOD thing for your state.

That's exactly my point.

Not to mention not enough water or available land for big cities.  The biggest city in the state has like 65,000 people.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:48:32 PM EDT
[#17]
I sometimes think the liberal states are purposely making it impossible to afford living there in order to force liberals into red states to fuck them up.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:51:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Lander! I've been there many times. A good friend of mine works up at South Pass, and his wife is the school psychologist. I've shot many an antelope "up top" around South Pass and Atlantic City, and drank many beers and ate lots of pizza in Lander.

I'm sorry to hear of your plight. I know my friend was concerned 20+ years ago when he moved there. The number of people who take things donated to them and then sell those items for profit really gets to him. It is obvious, they don't even hide it. Also, the "Land Back" BS has been there for a long time. My friend actually taught social studies for 1 semester... 1... over on the rez. He said he can't even think about it without getting pissed.

Anyways.... keep up the good fight in Lander! Cheers!

Jason
Sioux Falls, SD
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:56:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's exactly my point.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck.

That's exactly my point.

Yup. I’m a bit envious of my neighbors to the north.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:58:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

lol with all the crazy shit going on in this world... and that's the line you draw? You just can't believe it? hahahah
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.
Part of a job I held in a past life involved conducting investigations into animal-related crimes in the Florida-of-California.
We had exactly one, count them -1- dog fucker and one (read  "1") goat fucker in that time.
You're either full of shit or misunderstood when you overheard someone talking about furries.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:03:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:03:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yes.
Part of a job I held in a past life involved conducting investigations into animal-related crimes in the Florida-of-California.
We had exactly one, count them -1- dog fucker and one (read  "1") goat fucker in that time.
You're either full of shit or misunderstood when you overheard someone talking about furries.
View Quote

You clearly haven't read through the thread.

This is a patient of mine.

He has video and picture evidence.

Sorry, you're wrong.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:09:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not to mention not enough water or available land for big cities.  The biggest city in the state has like 65,000 people.
View Quote

Yeah potable water is a real thing for sure.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:09:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
All of Wyoming is this way, North west corner is full of transfers. Most say they are conservatives but when you talk with them they are center left if that. Anyone who thinks this isn’t a plan needs to wake up. The left grew a mindset amongst a large portion of the American population in the leftist lab of California, Washington state, and Oregon. Then made it so bad that they fled their state to infect others. I don’t think the transfers are necessarily bad people they just have been sold a system deep in their minds that will bring the end of the country as we new it growing up. It will cause hard times from which voting and politics will not save us from. Every house on my block sold and had plates from those states soon replaced with Wyoming plates. Now I see rainbow flags, blm stickers, and other city propaganda on their cars or in their windows. At this point their is no states to run to we just have to try and change hearts and minds and keep up the fight. Apologies for my shit grammar my hands are freezing just warming up in the truck for a second from this storm.
View Quote

Your above quote in bold made you part of the problem, which spread to thousands.  

Voting cheaters will be dealt with.  It's just a matter of time Dems claim it.  Kinda like Hitlery in 2016.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:12:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Sorry, you're wrong.
View Quote

That's some serious crazy...you be careful.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:22:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Well, the best part was the attending doc I was with was all about having a look at the photos and videos... And encouraging him and his behavior.

Gender affirming care. Casper is all about it.
View Quote

Dang I have a grand child there as well and my kid is pretty worried about this kind of crap brainwashing on kids
in public and private schools.

Her mom lives there and is remarried into a medical family but there are ultra conservative and decent people...
Very outdoorish and MAGA at least back when Trump was running...so my kid has support and someone trustworthy
watching their back...

Was really glad when she moved back home to WY from a large city just so she would have conservatives around her.

This is not good news....as WY goes so goes the rest of the US just a matter of time now.

I don't see the insanity retreating.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:25:31 AM EDT
[#27]
@RhodesianSon @MelGibsonEnthusiast @BigBurkeyBoy @vagor @Mah_lee

You see, the lefties are the /real/ snowflake soybois, that's why they keep doing this successfully. That's why they keep winning.

inb4 the copium&hopium

*guzzles a bunch of clownpills*
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:27:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Sorry, you're wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

Sorry, you're wrong.

In that case - Refer back to the part where I said you're full of shit.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:30:02 AM EDT
[#29]
If we don't want left wing whackos moving into our communities, then we should stop selling our homes and properties to those same left wing whackos... and land developers.  Maybe try taking a little less for your property and selling to someone decent.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:35:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Academic medicine is far left.  In my fellowship I had to attend a talk on microaggressions with all the residents and fellows (thankfully on zoom) and when I logged on it was hosted by a man in a dress.  Ironically none of us could actually say he was mentally ill without being punished so I just muted it and minimized the window.
View Quote
The sooner everyone realizes the libtard FedGov is promoting mental illness to kneecap the constitution, the better.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:36:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
There's been hippies in Lander since NOLS has been there. Could be worse.....could be Texans.
View Quote

As someone who lives in Texas but my entire family going back to my great grandfather lived in Wyoming…. Not all of us are as bad as you think. I’d move to Wyoming in a heartbeat
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:40:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

In that case - Refer back to the part where I said you're full of shit.
View Quote

I think you're missing something- sounds like you had an interesting job- but this isn't considered animal abuse by the medical community. It's part of gender affirming care. It makes sense why you didn't get many of these cases; it's because it's not only encouraged but it's part of the gender spectrum now.

But you do you lol.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:41:30 AM EDT
[#33]
These cocksuckers will have to kill me first.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:44:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:49:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Keep living under a rock. You're the reason we're losing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
btw, i giving the original post a troll level of 3.5. it bullshit. the other posts about children identifying as cats is also a current interweb rumor which some enhance with claims that allowing children to do so rises to the same level of 'identity' as a kid claiming to non-binary or similar, and is allowed and supported by law or school policy.

its simply internet bullshit.

think about the logic being implied here... liberalism leads to folks moving into your town, raping foxes and raising children who legally identify as cats and require liter boxes in their bathroom. its simply bullshit propaganda.

Keep living under a rock. You're the reason we're losing.

who is 'we'. im not losing anything. there are no fox rapers and children identifying as cats in my town, a suburb of atlanta which should be rampant with this bullshit if its true. but its not. this type of rumors and so forth is bullshit.

now if you wanna go on  about rampant crime, homelessness, gang bangers with glock happy switches then mayhap i would agree. but fox rapers and children in school who are cats and need liter boxes is absolute off-the-wall-bullshit that only the retarded believe.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:56:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You don’t understand zoophiles, fur fags and degenerates in general at all.  But don’t worry, once they finally normalize the pedo shit, you’ll be hearing plenty about this next.  And non-stop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ahm....

this brings up questions.. how does one find a fuckable fox? arent they rather small critters? dont they carry rabies? what sort of retard takes pictures of himself and others fucking foxes and then shows it to folks who might find such activity illegal, gross, dangerous and logistically complex,,,,,,,,

who came up with the idea of fucking foxes? wouldnt sheep, cattle, bison, dogs (of appropriate size) and ah.. other humans be better..?

You don’t understand zoophiles, fur fags and degenerates in general at all.  But don’t worry, once they finally normalize the pedo shit, you’ll be hearing plenty about this next.  And non-stop.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:57:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I think you're missing something- sounds like you had an interesting job- but this isn't considered animal abuse by the medical community. It's part of gender affirming care. It makes sense why you didn't get many of these cases; it's because it's not only encouraged but it's part of the gender spectrum now.

View Quote

Its against the law and also a form of animal cruelty - report him, according to you; both you and a colleague have seen the evidence.  Actions have consequences, you are either prepared to do something or not and you and him are either prepared to take the consequences or not.  

If you're not prepared to do anything you are part of the problem.  No different to group of teenagers videoing a kid getting bullied rather than intervening.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:57:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Colorado is lost.
I watched it go from solidly red to purple to solidly blue in approximately 20 years.
The danger is real.
View Quote

Just happened in AZ too
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:58:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

who is 'we'. im not losing anything. there are no fox rapers and children identifying as cats in my town, a suburb of atlanta which should be rampant with this bullshit if its true. but its not. this type of rumors and so forth is bullshit.

now if you wanna go on  about rampant crime, homelessness, gang bangers with glock happy switches then mayhap i would agree. but fox rapers and children in school who are cats and need liter boxes is absolute off-the-wall-bullshit that only the retarded believe.
View Quote

Well, you enjoy the shadow of your rock. Sorry, but fox fucking is real. The more people deny it, the more ground they gain.

Can't say I remember saying anything about litter boxes so I think that's in your head. However, now that I've seen ManFoxSex I'd believe it.

The big city has different problems than the little city- not quite as many Happy glock gang bangers out here, but once they rewrite city code for lots of section 8, I guess maybe we will see what happens.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:00:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:00:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Its against the law and also a form of animal cruelty - report him.  Actions have consequences, you are either prepared to do something or not and you and him are either prepared to the consequences or not.
View Quote

When I'm not a lowly medical student it will be easier to do something. It's a longer story, but the family medicine attendings in charge in Casper are all in on this kind of stuff- so it's not as easy to report someone as a medical student. Also, read through this thread. Most people don't believe it. So, I'd probably get laughed at anyways.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:07:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

When I'm not a lowly medical student it will be easier to do something. It's a longer story, but the family medicine attendings in charge in Casper are all in on this kind of stuff- so it's not as easy to report someone as a medical student. Also, read through this thread. Most people don't believe it. So, I'd probably get laughed at anyways.
View Quote

As a trainee medical professional - you would be aware that those who engage in bestiality and animal cruelty are often very damaged people who may go on to be very violent sexual predators.  They, are often victims of physical/sexual abuse from an early age.  

If your colleague, who seems to be the attending physician believes this is some sort sexual/gender fluidity issue he is either poorly trained and or the University you are attending has a poor medical school.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:10:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its against the law and also a form of animal cruelty - report him.  Actions have consequences, you are either prepared to do something or not and you and him are either prepared to the consequences or not.

If you don’t know about this guy, then you don’t know the real problem we have. This piece of shit is a legitimate communist. State sponsored education is a cancer, especially the universities.

Attachment Attached File

His hobby is doxxing, and threatening conservatives.

https://wyofile.com/wyoming-hate-watch-shines-needed-spotlight-on-bigotry/
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:11:10 AM EDT
[#44]
It is extremely sad to see what’s happening to WY. I spend a lot of time there and OP is dead on. Just stroll through Cheyenne and Laramie. That alone will tell you where it’s all headed and how fast it’s getting there. You don’t even need to go to the NW. Gut-wrenching to see the changes. So many rural good-natured conservative folks basically blind-sided by the evil, while some are still in complete ignorant denial. Kinda like many in this thread, apparently.

It was the natural destination for my family to relocate and retire to, and it’s just not going to be that much longer. Only a matter of time.

I have family that graduated from UW and the brainwashing is real bad. Still haven’t been able to fully shake it, years later.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:14:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It is extremely sad to see what’s happening to WY. I spend a lot of time there and OP is dead on. Just stroll through Cheyenne and Laramie. That alone will tell you where it’s all headed and how fast it’s getting there. You don’t even need to go to the NW. Gut-wrenching to see the changes. So many rural good-natured conservative folks basically blind-sided by the evil, while some are still in complete ignorant denial. Kinda like many in this thread, apparently.

It was the natural destination for my family to relocate and retire to, and it’s just not going to be that much longer. Only a matter of time.
View Quote

We have a lot of fences…
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:20:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yep, and he's on their side. He won regardless of his horseshit. Missy White is another local who continues to win by a larger margin despite the fact she's all about transing your kids.

That's him on the left.

https://county10.com/june-proclaimed-as-winder-river-pride-month-at-tuesday-council-meeting/?fbclid=IwAR1YXHOeTCdZIksvZUaTaM7KRZNvMuFz_XNaxWgDIkEX6DBokEcEmNSJPtI
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's the OP that seems full of shit- the mayor worked like 36 years for the town. He was the incumbent, having already won a term in 2018.

Try harder I suppose.

That's him on the left.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:21:14 AM EDT
[#47]
https://foxparties.net/

Searching "Fox parties" gets you this site. Don't worry mods there is only text on that site. It looks like whoever they are they set up kink sex party's at cons.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:27:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm just waiting for the day the sane people left in this country stand up and shake all this shit off like a dog coming in from the rain.
View Quote

Most won't give up Disney and NFL  dude...they ain't gonna do shit
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:28:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Why the OP might be exaggerating a bit look at how far the drive is to the greater Denver area.

I can see a lot of people buying a home in the Cheyenne area and commuting an hour if it means they can afford a house.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:28:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

As a trainee medical professional - you would be aware that those who engage in bestiality and animal cruelty are often very damaged people who may go on to be very violent sexual predators.  They, are often victims of physical/sexual abuse from an early age.  

If your colleague, who seems to be the attending physician believes this is some sort sexual/gender fluidity issue he is either poorly trained and or the University you are attending has a poor medical school.
View Quote

Which is why I was telling him to be careful with these types more so if there are a number of them in some kind of
"club" or coven or whatever they call it...
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top