BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:32:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You clearly haven't read through the thread.

This is a patient of mine.

He has video and picture evidence.

Sorry, you're wrong.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.
Part of a job I held in a past life involved conducting investigations into animal-related crimes in the Florida-of-California.
We had exactly one, count them -1- dog fucker and one (read  "1") goat fucker in that time.
You're either full of shit or misunderstood when you overheard someone talking about furries.

Sorry, you're wrong.

LoL.  Hippo violation?
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:34:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

LoL.  Hippo violation?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.
Part of a job I held in a past life involved conducting investigations into animal-related crimes in the Florida-of-California.
We had exactly one, count them -1- dog fucker and one (read  "1") goat fucker in that time.
You're either full of shit or misunderstood when you overheard someone talking about furries.

Sorry, you're wrong.

LoL.  Hippo violation?

No, fox violation.  Pay attention!
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:35:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:37:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sorry, man.

The Boulder Public Library is currently closed due to "high methamphetamine levels in restroom exhaust vents."  It's not the bums, or the homeless, or even the "unhoused" who are the problem.  It's "some of their patrons."  They can't even name the problem.  And so they never learn.

I won't even take my wife to the Pearl Street Mall on a nice summer night.  The bums are aggressive, and everywhere.  We're thinking about taking the home equity we've gained, and moving.  Sucks.  We thought we had our retirement home.
View Quote

NEVER retire in Boulder. Never live in Boulder. Try to never drive through Boulder.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:38:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Which is why I was telling him to be careful with these types more so if there are a number of them in some kind of
"club" or coven or whatever they call it...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a trainee medical professional - you would be aware that those who engage in bestiality and animal cruelty are often very damaged people who may go on to be very violent sexual predators.  They, are often victims of physical/sexual abuse from an early age.  

If your colleague, who seems to be the attending physician believes this is some sort sexual/gender fluidity issue he is either poorly trained and or the University you are attending has a poor medical school.

Which is why I was telling him to be careful with these types more so if there are a number of them in some kind of
"club" or coven or whatever they call it...

What in the Harry Potter-fear-mongering are you guys on about?
A fox-fucking coven?
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:39:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

As a trainee medical professional - you would be aware that those who engage in bestiality and animal cruelty are often very damaged people who may go on to be very violent sexual predators.  They, are often victims of physical/sexual abuse from an early age.  

If your colleague, who seems to be the attending physician believes this is some sort sexual/gender fluidity issue he is either poorly trained and or the University you are attending has a poor medical school.
View Quote

Yes, I am aware of that. You and I are on the same page. I don't disagree.

My attending in this case was a Wyoming Native. I don't know where this person went to medical school. I attend a top 5 school, but in todays world that doesn't mean anything. In the school's defense, a medical school can't be held responsible for an attending on a single rotation as these attendings are not employees of the school; so in that case you'd be wrong.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:40:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

Sorry, you're wrong.

LoL.  Hippo violation?

Different Strokes for Different Folks Broseph!

This takes on a Whole new maneing.  

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:41:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some people around here would fuck Fox News if they could.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:41:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Bullshit. I just got back from Missoula and Kalispell to interview for residency. They're both overrun with liberals, especially in the medical communities.

If you're living out in the country, great. You won't notice until they show up on your doorstep when you don't call your boy "she."

Keep living under a rock lol.
View Quote

20 minutes outside Kalispell here. To echo the other poster, none of the things you’re describing are happening here.

We just elected a Republican to our brand new US House seat by 6 points and the Libertarian too 4.5 points from him.

Certainly town is a bit of a culture shock, but I see very few pride flags and the leftist BS is just that…BS.

P.S. Do not work for Logan Health.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:42:01 AM EDT
[#10]
I'll admit, when I went through Lander back in June, I was surprised at how lefty it seemed (pride flags were common, a few BLM signs, and several "in this house, we believe.." BS signs).  However, when I got away from the 'posh' neighborhood by the city park, people I talked to seemed pretty down to Earth.

I'm sorry to hear how it's falling into the wrong hands.  I can remember when Indy was derided as the "biggest small town in the country".  Now, it's a true 'big city' shithole, just like the rest.  So, you have my sympathy, OP.  

It is funny to watch movies like "Wind River" which paint Lander as some destitute oasis in the middle of ramshackle reservation, when it really looked like a fairly well-to-do small town to me.  :D
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:43:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

LoL.  Hippo violation?
View Quote

Haven't seen any hippo fuckers... Yet.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:45:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

20 minutes outside Kalispell here. To echo the other poster, none of the things you’re describing are happening here.

We just elected a Republican to our brand new US House seat by 6 points and the Libertarian too 4.5 points from him.

Certainly town is a bit of a culture shock, but I see very few pride flags and the leftist BS is just that…BS.

P.S. Do not work for Logan Health.
View Quote

I believe you. It's the same here in many ways. The whole point is that shit is changing and it's changing for the worse. People just can't wrap their minds around the "couple dozen liberals" actually are completing infesting towns and before you know it you've got drag dances at your local library- which is exactly what happened here.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:47:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

A fox-fucking coven?
View Quote

Either what he is saying is true or it isn't.
If it isn't then nothing to worry about

If it is then it's a group of people involved in some extremely evil perverted behavior...what would you call an organization like that?...

I don't see any Harry Potter or fear mongering but I do see concern for the community...is that a problem for you?
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:48:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Either what he is saying is true or it isn't.
If it isn't then nothing to worry about

If it is then it's a group of people involved in some extremely evil perverted behavior...what would you call an organization
like that?...

I don't see any Harry Potter or fear mongering but I do see concern for the community...is that a problem for you?
View Quote

He doesn't want to believe it because he only saw one dog fucker in his past life, or something like that.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:55:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Actually, it is.  See also long suffering.  

1 Corinthians 13:4 (KJV)
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:05:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Actually, it is.  See also long suffering.  

1 Corinthians 13:4 (KJV)
View Quote

Tolerating evil and doing nothing in the face of it to protect your neighbor protect your loved ones protect God's people is not the same as "long suffering".
If you read that entire chapter you will not see the words "tolerate" or "tolerate evil" used once.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:06:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

...I do see concern for the community...is that a problem for you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A fox-fucking coven?

...I do see concern for the community...is that a problem for you?

That's an interesting way to say "trollish bullshit to ruffle boomers' feathers" but go ahead and buy into all that if you please.

True: The liberal diaspora created by COVID, the socioeconomic policies of blue states, and the evolving workplace will likely be moving to your quite towns.

False: There is an organized group of fox-fuckers that has come to light only because of one medical student in Wyoming breaking the silence.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:07:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I believe you. It's the same here in many ways. The whole point is that shit is changing and it's changing for the worse. People just can't wrap their minds around the "couple dozen liberals" actually are completing infesting towns and before you know it you've got drag dances at your local library- which is exactly what happened here.
View Quote

CDA, Idaho turned BLM busses out of Spokane around with armed dudes on the streets of CDA. Kalispell was prepared to do the same and small groups were networking and forming up. WaPo even wrote a hit piece on it.

The anger at child drag shows going on here publicly would be biblical. That’s the pulse of this town.

I agree that things are changing but when I talk to my pastor…others at church…my state house rep, new friends, neighbors, etc.  All those people say that the vast majority of people moving here are political refugees from blue states, like my family is. We added two red votes to the roles this election and will for every election going forward.

Sidenote: CA has the largest amount of Republicans (by numbers) of any state in the US. Sure, they’re not all ARFCOM Big-Swinging-Dick Conservatives, but they check the box for the red team. (My family moved here from the midwest).  

Sidenote 2: The Dem float in the 4th of July parade gets booed every year. The same parade where the Sheriff’s Dept chopper blasts Lee Greenwood over the whole route.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:09:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yep. The patient had pictures and videos. The fox parties are a big thing in Laramie apparently. It was great to get up to speed on the next newest and best sexual fetish.
View Quote

Call the DNR.  I pretty sure drugging animals to have sex with them is illegal.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:10:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Better you than me.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:10:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That's an interesting way to say "trollish bullshit to ruffle boomers' feathers" but go ahead and buy into that bullshit, if you please.

True: The liberal diaspora created by COVID, the socioeconomic policies of blue states, and the evolving workplace will likely be moving to your quite towns.

False: There is an organized group of fox-fuckers.
View Quote

Really? that's what you see when you see the words "concern for your community"...trollish bullshit to ruffle boomer's feathers?

You seem pretty defensive about an organized group practicing deviant sexual perversions...why would that be?

Sexual perversion is a signature sin of Satanic organized groups a hallmark of such things.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:11:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. The patient had pictures and videos. The fox parties are a big thing in Laramie apparently. It was great to get up to speed on the next newest and best sexual fetish.

No. Doctors approve.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:14:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No. Doctors approve.
View Quote

Yep, at least Casper docs do
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:15:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

1. Really? that's what you see when you see the words "concern for your community"...trollish bullshit to ruffle boomer's feathers?

2. You seem pretty defensive about an organized group practicing deviant sexual perversions...why would that be?

3. Sexual perversion is a signature sin of Satanic organized groups a hallmark of such things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's an interesting way to say "trollish bullshit to ruffle boomers' feathers" but go ahead and buy into that bullshit, if you please.

False: There is an organized group of fox-fuckers.

1. Really? that's what you see when you see the words "concern for your community"...trollish bullshit to ruffle boomer's feathers?

2. You seem pretty defensive about an organized group practicing deviant sexual perversions...why would that be?

3. Sexual perversion is a signature sin of Satanic organized groups a hallmark of such things.

1. Yes. This has 4chan-esque troll job written all over it.

2. I've had the displeasure of investigating claims of sexual abuse against animals.

3. Sure. But claims of such are also a good way to get a knee-jerk reaction out of people.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:37:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:39:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yes.
View Quote
Once upon a time, I'd have agreed with you. But the sheer magnitude of utterly depraved shit that's bragged about openly these days, no depths of absolute deviancy would surprise me anymore.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:39:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Isn't "zoo sexual" another name for bestiality? Isn't sex with animals a felony? That includes foxes.

If what you are saying is true, our culture is truly degenerate and can't end soon enough.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:42:42 AM EDT
[#28]

Texas is overrun with liberals from sinking blue states and illegals. At least the illegals have values.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:46:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Idaho and Utah suffering this.
I don't know what to do. My instinct is CoC
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:46:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Why the OP might be exaggerating a bit look at how far the drive is to the greater Denver area.

I can see a lot of people buying a home in the Cheyenne area and commuting an hour if it means they can afford a house.
View Quote
That's been happening since the '80s. The housing market in Cheyenne is pants on head nuts.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:50:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

If you don’t know about this guy, then you don’t know the real problem we have. This piece of shit is a legitimate communist. State sponsored education is a cancer, especially the universities.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/479088/6D0E3EB1-B4E9-4E73-A524-BB30E0D5989C_jpe-2644150.JPG

His hobby is doxxing, and threatening conservatives.

https://wyofile.com/wyoming-hate-watch-shines-needed-spotlight-on-bigotry/
View Quote

He looks like a real piece of shit too.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:54:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
All the towns in WY are being infested.  Only a matter of time before it’s just another commie state.
View Quote

Liberals probably realized they can flip Wyoming commie without a lot of people.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:55:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Isn't "zoo sexual" another name for bestiality? Isn't sex with animals a felony? That includes foxes.

If what you are saying is true, our culture is truly degenerate and can't end soon enough.
View Quote
Didn't one of those left coast shitholes just decriminalize it?
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:59:37 AM EDT
[#34]
I think we could be friends, Doc! Great post.

ETA After reading the rest of it…there are a lot of emotions over the massive liberal invasion across the country. My take is no state or locality is safe from these locusts Rik. You guys be safe and never let go of the will to fight for what is right.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:01:47 AM EDT
[#35]
All those Kali conservatives moving east. Never trust a Kali conservative.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:09:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope not. But it wouldn't surprise me. That would mark the end of our culture, whatever our culture now is. Not sure what.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:24:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Texas is overrun with liberals from sinking blue states and illegals. At least the illegals have values.
View Quote

Got that right.   Bringing their California idea of the way it should be in rural Texas is getting fucking old.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:27:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

1. Yes. This has 4chan-esque troll job written all over it.

2. I've had the displeasure of investigating claims of sexual abuse against animals.

3. Sure. But claims of such are also a good way to get a knee-jerk reaction out of people.
View Quote

Actually in this case it doesn't.
I have had conversations with this young Doctor in the past and he's a good guy and reliable.
I believe him.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:58:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Beautiful town, you are blessed to live there OP. Leftist are fad artist and aren’t powerful. At all. We all learned this during the covid “vax or else” BS. They dropped it and moved on. Nobody that refused the vax or mask got loaded onto a train for the FEMA camps, I didn’t get droned when I pulled my kids out of school. Ignore the fools and go on about your business. Just my $.02
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 4:05:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Remember that State of the Union Trump did a few years ago, when AOC and all the bitches wore White, and Pelosi ripped up Trump's speech?

Trump said during that address "America will never be a socialist country".

Well, they took that as a challenge. They won, and we are on our way there.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 6:53:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Beautiful town, you are blessed to live there OP. Leftist are fad artist and aren't powerful. At all. We all learned this during the covid "vax or else" BS. They dropped it and moved on. Nobody that refused the vax or mask got loaded onto a train for the FEMA camps, I didn't get droned when I pulled my kids out of school. Ignore the fools and go on about your business. Just my $.02
View Quote
People did lose their jobs, were prevented from travel, and if they attempted to ignore the nonsensical shutdowns were jailed.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 7:08:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Guess you gonna move to a free state now?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 7:08:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes.

Sorry, you're wrong.

LoL.  Hippo violation?

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 7:26:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Conservatives need to be vocally anti-LGBTQ+WTFBBQ

who cares what the left calls you. Get a job with a small business who thinks the same way. Make it known your area isn't friendly to that shit. The left controls the dialogue and that needs to change.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 11:43:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It's still free... For now. We will be Colorado 2.0 soon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As much as I would like this happen.........it isn't the left is in control at every level of government and they will not give it up ballot box or not !

That's too bad.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:24:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
That's too bad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As much as I would like this happen.........it isn't the left is in control at every level of government and they will not give it up ballot box or not !

That's too bad.

It would be, if it were true.  It's not.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:28:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Same thing here. I come from a small town in Southeastern  Virginia. In the past few years real-estate developers cut down hundreds of acres of wooded land to build shitty cookie cutter "homes". The only fools who can afford these "homes" are rich yuppies from up North or out of state.

Fast forward to now, and there is a petition going around to put litter boxes in school bathrooms because so many kids identify as cats.

Thankfully it's still peaceful and crime is low but I predict that will change in the coming years.

Perhaps this has been a long time coming and I'm just now noticing it. Or maybe im just being overtly cynical, making a big deal out of nothing. All I know is the town I grew up in is no longer the same.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:35:24 PM EDT
[#48]
The oilfield workers, miners and Ranchers aren't turning left. Ever. We are small. Everyone touches one of them. If a large body of transplants come in (looking at you Jackson) then we are in danger. It isn't likely to happen or continue due to the undesirable weather. I don't see us changing anytime soon. Hatred of Greenies (Coloradans) is a real thing here.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:47:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Average fox size is 31lbs.  Even a guy with an average-sized pork sword (obviously not a GD dong) is going to tear that shit up, anesthesia or not.

I think you're being had, OP.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yes.
View Quote

Go back and read the story about Big Ed (a horse) fucking a Boeing engineer to death in WA. He "friends" dropped him at the front door of an emergency room when they realized how much internal damage he had. Didn't help. The entire farm was devoted to bestiality, and they had clients coming in from all over the US. It may not be common, but they're certainly out there.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top