Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 24
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 11:44:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I went through Big Sky yesterday and noted their cop cars are all white, different makes/models and have no visible markers.  

View Quote

Well, that's very interesting, because from what I can Google, Big Sky is unincorporated and does not HAVE a police dept.  

The county sheriff patrols it all and as you can see, their cars are marked. Gallitin County Sheriff

As an aside, their starting pay is 49K and they have only around 50 officers.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

To make matters worse they get annual training that teaches them to view the world through the eyes of a paranoid schizophrenic.  
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 11:44:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Nah. You just don't understand modern radio systems, CAD, increased workload per dispatcher, and how sharing info is all done via computer messages instead of yelling across the room. And 911 and dispatch aren't always sitting next to each other.

IOW, a lot has changed in 40 years.
View Quote

Sounds like they have stupid people who haven't learned lessons on how to do it over the last 40 years. I understand radio systems just fine. Its incompetent people who have issues integrating things most of the time.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Nah. You just don't understand modern radio systems, CAD, increased workload per dispatcher, and how sharing info is all done via computer messages instead of yelling across the room. And 911 and dispatch aren't always sitting next to each other.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I worked with dispatch centers in the 80's that had from 2 to 40 agencies and they worked like a swiss watch. If your dispatch center cannot handle multiple agencies in this day and age, they suck.

Yeah, it's a lot easier now.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wait - you're implying that with all our tech advances, the system worked better 40 years ago?

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 11:47:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Try driving a truck
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used to respect the cops.   Now I mostly just see them as an enemy.  They're not your friend when you're on the road.   Too many of them will lie, cheat, and fuck w/ you given half a chance.  Now I'm not saying it's all of them, but it's too many and I have no control over which ones I encounter.    I'm polite to them in my encounters, but I can't say there's respect under the polite face.  And I mostly blame the war on drugs for this.    Way too many cops looking for every way they can find to fuck people up over drugs anything they can think of.  The war is worse than the drugs.  (And I say this as someone who's never used drugs, but have known plenty of people who did over the years.)

Try driving a truck

lol  I drove a bright orange 67 Mustang as my first car.    As a 289, 2 barrel, automatic, w /a 279 gear ratio it wasn't a hot rod but it attracted cops like flies to shit.    I learned fairly quickly cops will fuck w/ you and lie.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 11:49:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Congratulations, your tool is a little better than a drug detecting quarter.

View Quote

That was pretty good. I snorted :)

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 11:54:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Wait - you're implying that with all our tech advances, the system worked better 40 years ago?

View Quote

As a matter of fact, it did.

Despite that multimillion dollar regional consolidated dispatch complex Austin has,  the quickest way to contact a neighboring agency here is to call their watch commander on a cell phone.  We lost the capability of using an interagency frequency years ago despite the radio going from 22 channels to several hundred.  There is no way to interact with them over the car laptop at all.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 11:56:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If I were the OP, I would FOIA the agency's records.  That's the low-hanging fruit here.  He might be able to even do it online with an email or through a web portal.  He don't need a lawyer to do that.
View Quote

This.

Ask for records on the officer, the dog, and the agency.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 11:57:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:00:42 PM EDT
[#11]
https://mrspeedingticket.com/out-of-state-speeding-tickets/getting-speeding-ticket-montana/

With fines of $140 OP's kid got popped for 11-20 mph over the limit, for 61-8-303(1)(a) plus either 61-8-303-(1)(b) (not likely), or 61-8-309 or 61-8-312.

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:11:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
https://mrspeedingticket.com/out-of-state-speeding-tickets/getting-speeding-ticket-montana/

With fines of $140 OP's kid got popped for 11-20 mph over the limit, for 61-8-303(1)(a) plus either 61-8-303-(1)(b) (not likely), or 61-8-309 or 61-8-312.

View Quote
Everyone is extremely focused on the speeding ticket when it's not really the issue.  My son was admittedly speeding, he got caught, he'll pay the fine.

The issue I have is the getting cuffed, detained, and the vehicle getting tossed.

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:13:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Everyone is extremely focused on the speeding ticket when it's not really the issue.  My son was admittedly speeding, he got caught, he'll pay the fine.

The issue I have is the getting cuffed, detained, and the vehicle getting tossed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he's just providing a path to $140 for those who are throwing the BS flag at the ticket dollar amount.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:18:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Its basically the entire mission of patrol cops to figure out a reason to go digging around in peoples personal property.

Theres something really wrong with the people drawn to a profession that caters to that….desire.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:22:01 PM EDT
[#15]
If I had $10,000 to throw away and a lawyer on speed dial, I'd make trouble for folks.

There's always some liberal rag in town that will print your story.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:23:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I think he's just providing a path to $140 for those who are throwing the BS flag at the ticket dollar amount.
View Quote

There has been no path provided to get to $140 ticket for speeding 10 over on the interstate. That is a $40 fine. There are no additional fee.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:31:06 PM EDT
[#17]
I have not read all 14 pages but has anyone asked about the cat?  Is it a "service cat"?  I worked in the tourism industry around Yellowstone for a long time and never heard of someone bringing a cat for the summer.  I am really surprised their housing will allow it.  If they haven't looked into it they may find that they wont.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:46:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Did he get a traffic citation?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:47:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

There has been no path provided to get to $140 ticket for speeding 10 over on the interstate. That is a $40 fine. There are no additional fee.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The post I was quoting, which you trimmed, seemed to do just that?  He guessed at the possible statutes that might be involved.  But I'm just a guy.
I haven't seen the ticket; nobody has.  We're engaged in our usual exercises of assuming things not in evidence, bias for/against the son/cop, etc.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:49:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) I'm a she not a he.
2) If OP's kid told OP that the fines on the ticket are for $140 but he cited just for 10 over the limit something ain't right over and above the search... or the multiple infractions which were worse than a mere "up to 10 over" being claimed by the OP's kid are what brought on the search.
3) If I'm rolling on a drug corridor - and I live right along one unfortunately - I set the cruise control at five over if traffic is light, or I stay a few seconds behind a truck in the right lane if it isn't.  OP's son needs to learn "gray man" driving.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:51:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

People stop giving a shit when they're not the problem, but get subjected to the solution anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have been shot at twice on interdiction stops. If you think those running drugs are just friendly mules and the cartels are like the Hells Angels and are just great pillars in our community helping the needy children with toy drives, you are in need of a new compass.

People stop giving a shit when they're not the problem, but get subjected to the solution anyway.

So you are good with him being shot at?
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:52:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I have not read all 14 pages but has anyone asked about the cat?  Is it a "service cat"?  I worked in the tourism industry around Yellowstone for a long time and never heard of someone bringing a cat for the summer.  I am really surprised their housing will allow it.  If they haven't looked into it they may find that they wont.
View Quote
Good question.

The main reason that they brought the cat was that it gave them the ability to have a private room with no room mates.  They had to pay some type of fee to bring the cat but it gave them more privacy.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:52:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

1) I'm a she not a he.  Sorry about that.  I'll make a mental note.
2) If OP's kid told OP that the fines on the ticket are for $140 but he cited just for 10 over the limit something ain't right over and above the search... or the multiple infractions which were worse than a mere "up to 10 over" being claimed by the OP's kid are what brought on the search.
3) If I'm rolling on a drug corridor - and I live right along one unfortunately - I set the cruise control at five over if traffic is light, or I stay a few seconds behind a truck in the right lane if it isn't.  OP's son needs to learn "gray man" driving.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) I'm a she not a he.  Sorry about that.  I'll make a mental note.

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:58:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

As a matter of fact, it did.

Despite that multimillion dollar regional consolidated dispatch complex Austin has,  the quickest way to contact a neighboring agency here is to call their watch commander on a cell phone.  We lost the capability of using an interagency frequency years ago despite the radio going from 22 channels to several hundred.  There is no way to interact with them over the car laptop at all.
View Quote

That's....disturbing. Obviously not the fault of you or any other street cop, but still sort of scary.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:05:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Cops are not on the side of freedom and the law abiding despite what some on ARFCOM will proclaim.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:07:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The post I was quoting, which you trimmed, seemed to do just that?  He guessed at the possible statutes that might be involved.  But I'm just a guy.
I haven't seen the ticket; nobody has.  We're engaged in our usual exercises of assuming things not in evidence, bias for/against the son/cop, etc.
View Quote

That post was just a jumble of laws that are not connected and do not have fine schedules.

61-8-303(1)(a) refers to speed limits on interstate highways.
61-8-303(1)(b) refers to speed limits on non-interstate highways.
61-8-309 refers to temporary special speed zones.
61-8-312 refers to special speed limits on trucks, truck tractors, and motor driven cycle.

The relevant statute for speeding fines is 61-8-725 and these are the fines.

61-8-725. Penalty for violation of speed limits -- no record for certain violations. (1) A person shall be fined for violating the maximum speed limit in accordance with the following schedules:

(a) for a violation of 61-8-303(1)(a):

Amount of Fine MPH in Excess of Speed Limit
$40 1 - 10 (daytime)
40 1 - 10 (nighttime)
70 11 - 20
120 21 - 30
200 31+
(b) for a violation of 61-8-303(1)(b), 61-8-309, or 61-8-312:

Amount of Fine MPH in Excess of Speed Limit
$20 1 - 10 (daytime)
20 1 - 10 (nighttime)
70 11 - 20
120 21 - 30
200 31+
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:20:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
An hour is WAY to long to drag out  a traffic stop legally.

Drug cops are almost all assholes. Sure there MAY be a few decent ones but the majority are power hungry people with badges.

And if the dog alerted and no drugs were found, the dog is defective like most drug dogs are.
View Quote

100% spot on.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:26:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Covid and beyond has just proven to me  police are more problems than they solve most of the time.

Drugs are an evil thing, and 60 years or more of a drug war has just led to power hungry over entitled agents of the state and more drugs and drug deaths than ever.
The system needs reassembling.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:30:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cops are not on the side of freedom and the law abiding despite what some on ARFCOM will proclaim.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/deOINby-52.gif
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-95.gif
Covid lockdowns prove you absolutely wrong.  Video after video of police violating rights during covid
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:47:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Thread is GD AF.

Three hour fishing trip is bullshit to any reasonable person or standard.

Kid was speeding and got the paper for it.

Cops continue to undermine their brand and value to society with this kind of stuff.

Same as it ever was.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:56:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Just leaving the area he is headed to and I’m jealous that your son is spending the summer up in Big Sky.  I worked on the lifts there back in 06 or 07.  We just left big sky and hopefully your son will act like a duck and let it roll off his back to not ruin a spectacular summer.  

As far as the stop,  you can do a request for the dash/body cams and kick at it from there.  It sounds like an unreasonable search and maybe the video will back that up.  The whole not pulling over until confirmation from 911 probably sparked the incident overall but we’ve been up here a few days now and the only marked cars I have seen have been park rangers.  

Also, your kid needs to get a better map, up to  Billings then over and  back down is a bullshit way to get to big sky.  They bypassed some killed scenery.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:58:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

LE or 911 call taker experience? I am guessing no if you think multiple channels, multiple agencies, and a single call center function with ease.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Taking advice from the legal department that approved the message telling people to verify the authenticity of the person trying to pull you over is more like it. And, yes, in most areas, 911 centers can communicate with all LEOs in the area by design. There's still interoperability problems that FEMA/CISA are trying to eliminate but it's getting better.

LE or 911 call taker experience? I am guessing no if you think multiple channels, multiple agencies, and a single call center function with ease.

Maybe in podunk middle of no where possibly, but even in moderately populated areas 911 centers are not a bunch of people still plugging wires into a switchboard.  

In fact some municipalities are consolidating call centers to save money... https://www.datacenterknowledge.com/archives/2014/08/08/911-uses-cyrusone-carrollton-colocation.  An this was nearly 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:00:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Thread is GD AF.

Cops continue to undermine their brand and value to society with this kind of stuff.

Same as it ever was.
View Quote

Yes, it sure is. A secondhand story with things in it that don't add up, yet it is absolute proof to many here of an out of control cop. I'm all for calling out shitty cops, but there's more than enough WTF in this story to hold judgement until more proof is provided.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Just leaving the area he is headed to and I'm jealous that your son is spending the summer up in Big Sky.  I worked on the lifts there back in 06 or 07.  We just left big sky and hopefully your son will act like a duck and let it roll off his back to not ruin a spectacular summer.  

As far as the stop,  you can do a request for the dash/body cams and kick at it from there.  It sounds like an unreasonable search and maybe the video will back that up.  The whole not pulling over until confirmation from 911 probably sparked the incident overall but we've been up here a few days now and the only marked cars I have seen have been park rangers.  

Also, your kid needs to get a better map, up to  Billings then over and  back down is a bullshit way to get to big sky.  They bypassed some killed scenery.
View Quote
My bad on the route, I advised him to take the highway route since his car is not exactly a newer model.  With 170K on the clock I didn't want to risk a breakdown in the middle of nowhere.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:05:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This. Detained for 3 hours and a full vehicle search over a speeding ticket is ridiculous. And they’ll keep doing it until someone pushes back on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This. Detained for 3 hours and a full vehicle search over a speeding ticket is ridiculous. And they’ll keep doing it until someone pushes back on it.

He wasn't detained for three hours and searched over unlawful speed, he was detained for three hours and searched over the dog alert (which gave the officer probable cause for the search without a warrant being required) on his vehicle.

Articulation is important, whether you're the dope cop who actually found a load being carried by genuine traffickers who deserve to go to prison, or the parent of a kid who was treated wrongly by the police and you have intent on submitting a lawsuit.

Quoted:

Extending a traffic stop beyond reasonable time to issue a ticket is a violation of civil rights per the Supreme Court.

Of course the cops can lie in order to get their way. Doesn't always work out for them in federal courts.

Another one that doesn't realize they were not detained pursuant to the unlawful speed, but to the probable cause of the dog alerting to the presence of narcotics in the vehicle.

Quoted:

The ticket was for 10 over.

Just because a ticket was written for a relatively low speed, does not mean that was the speed the driver was clocked at - it may have been considerably higher.

I've seen people post in the Facebook group for my county about what a dick the deputy who stopped them for "only going nine over in a 35mph zone" was, and then be stupid enough to post the ticket they were written, and you could clearly see where the deputy wrote "ACTUAL SPEED 56/35" and the laser device information for court purposes. Didn't go over well for the poster and miraculously the entire post was deleted or I was blocked, one or the other, once I pointed that tidbit out.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:05:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yes, it sure is. A secondhand story with things in it that don't add up, yet it is absolute proof to many here of an out of control cop. I'm all for calling out shitty cops, but there's more than enough WTF in this story to hold judgement until more proof is provided.
View Quote
What agency, or officer has been called out?

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL. Have you read your own thread? No specific agency or officer has been named, but we're on page 14 with a majority of the posts calling out the tyranny of the stop and calling for lawsuits against the officer and agency. All from an OP with a secondhand story that has some questionable statements and provides no actual proof. I'm just saying I'll hold judgement on this one.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Speeding tickets in MT are a joke. 11-20 over is like $40.
OP getting played by someone.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

1) I'm a she not a he.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) I'm a she not a he.

Or maybe LE needs to quit using traffic stops a reason to toss cars.  

I had it happen to me years ago in AL.  Same thing basically college kid headed to FL, some narcs decided my 92 sentra was the perfect drug mule car.  I got pulled over by a pickup and a mustang by guys that looked like they just walked off the set of Miami vice.

These guys then proceeded to toss our shit and accuse me of having MJ buds all over the car.  The only grass in my car was st Augustine and both me and my buddy were consummate gym rats weed but sure we're drug couriers.  Was I speeding yeah a bit but the stop was BS, and I didn't even get a ticket and after an 45 minutes to an hour I was let go.  Had a gun in the car, they didn't like that either.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Never heard of anything like that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't some LEOs out there carry debit/cc swipers to confiscate their bank funds as part of forfieture or that a myth?

Never heard of anything like that

https://www.dhs.gov/science-and-technology/prepaid-card-reader-aids-seizing-fraudulent-cards

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/10/3-courts-agree-cops-can-swipe-your-sketchy-credit-debit-or-gift-cards/amp/

C’mon man, it has been happening for years.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Billings is a shithole, and if there's one town in MT that might have a reputation for shady cops - that's the place.

The rest of MT would like to give Billings away to South Dakota or Wyoming, but nobody will take it...
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#42]
If I were a drug runner I would absolutely pay clean law abiding folks to take road trips up and down that corridor by having them “win” destination driving trips.

For the cost of 50k worth of vacations I could move millions while the Johnny Laws strip search grandma and junior.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I was 21 once, odds are he was doing more than 10 over.
View Quote

That surely justifies it
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:24:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Well, that's one side of the story.
View Quote

Totally unheard of for cops to be scumbags, right?
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
My bad on the route, I advised him to take the highway route since his car is not exactly a newer model.  With 170K on the clock I didn't want to risk a breakdown in the middle of nowhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just leaving the area he is headed to and I'm jealous that your son is spending the summer up in Big Sky.  I worked on the lifts there back in 06 or 07.  We just left big sky and hopefully your son will act like a duck and let it roll off his back to not ruin a spectacular summer.  

As far as the stop,  you can do a request for the dash/body cams and kick at it from there.  It sounds like an unreasonable search and maybe the video will back that up.  The whole not pulling over until confirmation from 911 probably sparked the incident overall but we've been up here a few days now and the only marked cars I have seen have been park rangers.  

Meh... the scenic route he's referring to would involve 191 from Grand Teton NP, up through Yellowstone NP. It's a major tourist route.  In fact, if your car is running on 3 cylinders and won't do over 45mph, that route is perfect, because you're gonna be stuck in a lot of 25mph traffic
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:30:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Dogs are incredibly unreliable.
View Quote

It has been proven a coin flip is just as reliable.  To many officers get the dog to alert as cause to search.  If they find money they seize it for civil forfeiture that is what they are really after legal or drug money does not matter.  They know many do not have the means to litigate the money back.  SCOTUS needs to slap this down as a violation of our right to due process and a crime must have been committed to seize money.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#47]
I used to get hassled by the cops all the time when I was younger. I've had my car torn apart looking for drugs only to come up empty handed. Cops fuck with kids. That's just how it is. Lots of people here talking about suing, getting a lawyer, etc. Good luck with that.

I found a way to fuck with them back when I was around 20 years old. It's free and it works. Have your son call the D.A.'s office and let them know that he will be coming to court over the speeding ticket and if possible he would like to enter a not guilty plea over the phone. Two days before the court date, he should call and ask to reschedule since he is out of town. Two days before the next court date, do it again. Keep doing it for a year if he can and when they finally demand that he actually show up, he should put on his Sunday best, be respectful and request a trial date. Why do this? TO WASTE THEIR TIME!!. They owe your son a few hours of his life. Take it back! By cancelling at the last minute, his name should still be on the docket and the cop has top be present in court. There's also the chance that the cop might not want the scrutiny during a trial and he may ask the D.A. to just drop it. I've had had D.A.'s tell me to just pay court costs and they'll throw out the ticket. The worst case scenario is that he loses in trial and has a bullshit little speeding ticket on his record. Even if that happens, he will have wasted as much of their time as they did his.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:37:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thread is GD AF.

Same as it ever was.

Three hour detainment and search isn’t not reasonable. WTF indeed.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:40:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Fentanyl & meth trafficking is big in Billings (as is running a speed trap on that section of I-90).

The son fit the trafficker profile (young dude from TX), so the cop rolled the dice.  The 'dog alert' was just bullshit.  If he came up empty-handed, well he still had his speeding ticket.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:42:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Correct. When I came to Ohio, driving my Caddy, I got snagged for 94 in an 80 I think last August, Forty dollars.

Favorite arfcom term Didndu clearly applies here.

If your baby Didndu nuffin, he wouldn't have got cuffed and stuffed.

Roll the dice, take your chances.

Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top