Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP, when did we acquire this technology?
View Quote
can you narrow it down to a decade?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It’s only an island if you look at it from the water.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are about 200 billion stars in the Milky Way, an average sized galaxy.  Probably half to three quarters are orbited by rocky planets.

We can see about 200 billion galaxies.

Extraterrestrial life exists.
You have proof?  We'd all like to see it.
What's that supposed to mean?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:44:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Where's the proof?
View Quote
Where is the proof God created man in his image along with the heavens and the earth?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:46:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Where is the proof God created man in his image along with the heavens and the earth?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where's the proof?
In the same satchel of pixie dust with the aliens flying spaceships around the universe.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where's the proof?
What does that have to do with my question or this thread?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:47:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are about 200 billion stars in the Milky Way, an average sized galaxy.  Probably half to three quarters are orbited by rocky planets.

We’re all aliens
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:49:11 PM EDT
[#7]
If this shit is domestic, it's the biggest show of restraint I've ever seen by mankind because the people who control this could control the world easily.

Having said that,  there's not much reason IMO to believe this shit is earth technology.

Typically this stuff that had been seen recently is always coming in from space. Caught on the latest radars at about 80,000ft as they descend. Sometimes in formations, sometimes alone. Sometimes visually looking like 747 sized tic tacs  that cross 80 miles in a second from a dead stop to a dead stop(west coast Commander Faber, his wing woman and 2 WSOs). Sometimes visually looking like giant cubes inside of translucent beachballs (east coast military aviation sighting/ near miss collision)

Almost invariably they are descending to the surface or beneath the ocean. Couple this with a few other IMO credible reports from other Navy pilots who have watched enormous objects come up from the ocean near Puerto Rico and take torpedo dummy rounds under with them and I think there is good reason to be looking in our oceans for these things.

It's crazy because I've never been one way or the other on aliens but I can't think of any good reason why IF these are dark projects by our own government why they would let these things be seen and be reported on and the video released.  I also can't figure what the fuck would these projects be doing in the ocean?  Also if the best documented accounts start with seeing blips descending from space it begs the question "where are they coming from?"

As insane as I think it sounds I believe the possibility that there is a technologically advanced "people" that either have always been here or just use our ocean as a rest stop is equally as believable as we humans created FTL travel technology but are just sitting on it "because reasons".
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:50:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

We’re all aliens
View Quote
Its well known that the concept of a messianic savior is a universally shared genetic memory implanted to us by our Alien Forefathers, to prepare us for their return and recruitment in the great war in defense of Kobol

So say we all.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Its well known that the concept of a messianic savior is a universally shared genetic memory implanted to us by our Alien Forefathers, to prepare us for their return and recruitment in the great war in defense of Kobol

So say we all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We’re all aliens

So say we all.
I dunno, cuz.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It's an excellent point.
View Quote
The J-58s on the Sr series required JP-7 gas which in turn required a set of specially retrofitted kc-135 tankers which we KNOW are no longer flying in that configuration.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:57:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So say we all.
View Quote
Wait, I thought it was common knowledge that we are living in a computer simulation?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 7:00:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yes, commercial, non classified, different goal oriented project.  Boeing has the PAV as well.

Consider the classified projects are typically many DECADES ahead of the commercial market.
View Quote
The Princeton saw the tic tac object on Aegis radar go from merge plot with 2 F18 Super Hornets to I think 60 miles away in 2 seconds.

Also object went from 28,000ft to near sea level in 1 second.

WTF kinda drone is that?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The ample video evidence supports, at a minimum, that there is next level technology being used by someone.  Is it possible, that the US government or privately contracted companies (not subject to the freedom of information act) have produced craft that can defy known aviation limits? I strongly believe it is. Why have we not seen the military or commercial use of this new tech then?  It's simple. It's an ace in the hole. If next gen propulsion systems or weapon vehicles were put into service before the absolutely necessary time, they could be possibly captured and reverse engineered to be used against us. We currently possess enough military force to conquer our enemies. There is no real reason to exponentially increase that force if it is not necessary, as it may raise the bar worldwide. I don't believe extraterrestrials exist. And I believe in the the God of the Bible. Any thoughts or fun stuff to add?
View Quote
Its a fun theory for sure but unfortunately it just ins't true. Once you get a glimpse into the constant and unending degree to which the Washington brass absolutely shit bricks on a regular basis regarding our current abilities and how they compare to all our near peer adversaries you can be absolutely positive that any potential advantage we may possibly have is being exploited in every way possible.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 7:12:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Great.  Where's the proof for extraterrestrial life?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where's the proof?
It's statistically improbable that we are the only living beings in the universe.
Get away from a city at night and look into the night sky.  Every one of those little dots of light is a star much like our own sun.  I don't claim that the extraterrestrial life is some little green men race far more advanced than us.  I don't even claim it resembles intelligent life.  But to believe that this little rock of ours is the only one that happened to sprout living beings is the most arrogant thing ever.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 7:16:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Get away from a city at night and look into the night sky.  Every one of those little dots of light is a star much like our own sun.  I don't claim that the extraterrestrial life is some little green men race far more advanced than us.  I don't even claim it resembles intelligent life.  But to believe that this little rock of ours is the only one that happened to sprout living beings is the most arrogant thing ever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where's the proof?
It's statistically improbable that we are the only living beings in the universe.
Fantastic. Where is the proof for this extraterrestrial life?  Conjecture is not proof.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 7:17:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My thoughts are it is to expensive to drag out for some like Iran. That stuff is reserved for pretty much Russia and/or China.
View Quote
Unfortunately the only thing more expensive (and dangerous) than dragging out some theoretical piece of space aged technology to use against an enemy like Syria or Iran, would be drag out some old, outdated, fully retired, piece of 1990's tech to go and do the exact same thing. Which, as recently as 2017, is exactly what we've secretly been doing apparently with f-117 strikes in both Syria and Iraq...

Fwiw I think the fact that the wobblin gobblin has secretly been flying operationally all this time despite receiving a very real retirement back in 2008 is unbelievably bad ass. But at the same time is also very clearly proves that there is no Santa Claus and unicorns aren't real.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 7:19:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
OP, when did we acquire this technology?
View Quote
When it was developed years ago. We already know that an EmDrive is being developed. We have a working ion-drive. These things are advanced. There is a point of technological ethics and the possibility of certain tech falling into nefarious hands. Thus a lid is being kept on it for the very reason.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 7:22:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
We build the A12/SR71 using slide rules, pencils, and paper.  We went to the moon with less computing power than we have in a smart phone.

Hell yes, we have some cool stuff that we have built and are sitting on.
View Quote
Big +1.  People think that the government is only capable of fucking up. There are divisions of government solely responsible for keeping classified things classified. And they do a good job at it. The ‘leaks’ (if you want to call them that) are the UFO sightings themselves.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 7:24:32 PM EDT
[#19]
I have a freakier theory about UFOs.

I really don't think they gain anything by doing butt stuff to abductees.    It's really just deviant aliens from their species that are having a bizarre night out and decided to do gross stuff to other species as part of it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 7:35:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Big +1.  People think that the government is only capable of fucking up. There are divisions of government solely responsible for keeping classified things classified. And they do a good job at it. The ‘leaks’ (if you want to call them that) are the UFO sightings themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We build the A12/SR71 using slide rules, pencils, and paper.  We went to the moon with less computing power than we have in a smart phone.

The Nimitz incident? was investigated by AATIP.  Do you believe the subsequent investigation by a formerly secret department in the DOD that ended up having the whole Tic tac UFO thing blow up in the media was a case of an even darker program that the Pentagon wasn't able to identify as their own?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 8:23:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The Nimitz incident? was investigated by AATIP.  Do you believe the subsequent investigation by a formerly secret department in the DOD that ended up having the whole Tic tac UFO thing blow up in the media was a case of an even darker program that the Pentagon wasn't able to identify as their own?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do. What evidence did they have to investigate? Some video and aviation data. That’s it. How could they trace it to a super classified block of the government? I’m certain the list of folks on a need-to-know security clearance for Area 51 goings-ons and other unknown places is pretty short.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 8:37:23 PM EDT
[#22]

SECRET
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 8:46:05 PM EDT
[#23]
I don’t believe that aliens are visiting us since we haven’t been enslaved or eradicated.

Most of what people call UFOs are US Military equipment doing things no one thinks is possible.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 9:23:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Right now the odds are 1 in 8 planets has life on it, that is where we are right now.  It most likely is more like 2-4 orbiting objects has life on it in our solar system; Earth duh, Mars (microscopic), Enceladus and Europa.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 9:30:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The ample video evidence supports, at a minimum, that there is next level technology being used by someone.
View Quote
lol.  big talk there fella.  care to post video that isn't most likely of a cruise missile, drone or FLIR tricks?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 9:36:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You serious clark?

We don't even have the functioning tech right now to launch our own people into space, we need to uber with Russia.
View Quote
logic and reality isn't GD's strong suit.  this will be either not be answered or claimed to be all part of the cover up.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 9:39:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The Princeton saw the tic tac object on Aegis radar go from merge plot with 2 F18 Super Hornets to I think 60 miles away in 2 seconds.

Also object went from 28,000ft to near sea level in 1 second.

WTF kinda drone is that?
View Quote
Iranian.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 9:45:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I do. What evidence did they have to investigate? Some video and aviation data. That’s it. How could they trace it to a super classified block of the government? I’m certain the list of folks on a need-to-know security clearance for Area 51 goings-ons and other unknown places is pretty short.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it strange that the Pentagon office specifically organized to investigate these things couldn't identify them as blue team hardware. What's potentially scary about that IMO is if it's that secret it leaves the door open for some very expensive fratricide. The tic tac was said to be activity jamming the ranging and missile solutions, technically already an act of war?

IMO knowing what these things are capable of, this isn't home grown tech that's just a few gens better than whatever is out in the public sphere.  This shit is FTL antigravity.

WTF are the cubes in the beachballs going on the eastern seaboard going into the ocean?

I'm not pretending to know I'm just interested to hear what people think that believe this is American tech.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 9:56:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Laser plasma hologram and possible signals tech, you shoot multiple IR lasers at the same point in the air and you ionize the air creating photons. May be possible with microwaves/radar and plasma stealth technology
I didn't sleep at a holiday inn last night, and I don't work at area 51, but I did find this video and the US military is experimenting with lasers and microwaves. There are no aliens, or other super advanced tech, sorry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkZcFWgr4Q
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 9:58:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Right now the odds are 1 in 8 planets has life on it, that is where we are right now.  It most likely is more like 2-4 orbiting objects has life on it in our solar system; Earth duh, Mars (microscopic), Enceladus and Europa.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's asking for proof from the posters who have stated definitively that there is extraterrestrial life. There certainly may be life on other planets but there is currently no evidence of extraterrestrial life that I'm aware of. If anyone reading this thread has evidence of extraterrestrial life, please provide it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 9:58:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:00:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
lol.  big talk there fella.  care to post video that isn't most likely of a cruise missile, drone or FLIR tricks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The ample video evidence supports, at a minimum, that there is next level technology being used by someone.
In the tic tac situation there were 2 navy pilots and 2 WSOs who saw the object with eyeballs. Saw it hovering over the water but jittering around in a strange criss cross type pattern,  then it rose up in a cork screw pattern, mirroring one of the jets before taking of instantly and appearing on radar 60 miles away in 2 or 3 seconds.

4 people with eyes
At least 1 Aegis radar operator (idk how many others were involved on the radar from the ship side)

Radar was apparently working fine because that's how the Hornets found the thing to start with.

Unless you think they are liars that's decent proof.  Also all the video is not all FLIR. Some is narrow view tv black and white.  Mostly the video evidence corroborates that there was something that AEGIS was seeing that was physically there, that these pilots witnessed doing these maneuvers that are basically impossible as we know it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:13:57 PM EDT
[#33]
I just told you what it was.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:26:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
In the tic tac situation there were 2 navy pilots and 2 WSOs who saw the object with eyeballs. Saw it hovering over the water but jittering around in a strange criss cross type pattern,  then it rose up in a cork screw pattern, mirroring one of the jets before taking of instantly and appearing on radar 60 miles away in 2 or 3 seconds.

4 people with eyes
At least 1 Aegis radar operator (idk how many others were involved on the radar from the ship side)

Radar was apparently working fine because that's how the Hornets found the thing to start with.

Unless you think they are liars that's decent proof.  Also all the video is not all FLIR. Some is narrow view tv black and white.  Mostly the video evidence corroborates that there was something that AEGIS was seeing that was physically there, that these pilots witnessed doing these maneuvers that are basically impossible as we know it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

4 people with eyes

and in the late 1800's whole cities saw fantastic propeller driven airships from Mars.  in the 70's they were chrome discs with round port hole windows with green men waiving.  all this shit is relative to the time, but all fake or exaggerated none the less.  jump on the bandwagon all you want, it's fun to think something like this could exist, but when thought about logically, it's just too big a stretch.

edit:  you don't think the usa plays the propaganda game?  you don't think china is flipping their shit trying to find out what we "saw".
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:30:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

So say we all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We’re all aliens

So say we all.
The real question is - Who among us is the final 5?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:31:36 PM EDT
[#36]
When there is an incident the USAF will not confirm or deny to the POTUS if there is a warhead involved. Our commander and chief does not have a “need to know.” I believe there is next level technology but that it is actually beyond out government.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:35:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
You forgot Planet X
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:36:36 PM EDT
[#38]
There’s three options for UFOs. One, they’re ours and the technology is so advanced that if they give it to the public we would no longer have as much use for fossil fuels. Two, there really are extraterrestrial beings coming to the planet and we’re treated like a zoo. Three, they are us from the future coming back to check things out.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:39:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
There’s three options for UFOs. One, they’re ours and the technology is so advanced that if they give it to the public we would no longer have as much use for fossil fuels. Two, there really are extraterrestrial beings coming to the planet and we’re treated like a zoo. Three, they are us from the future coming back to check things out.
View Quote
welp, that about covers it.  lock'er up fellers
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:44:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
and in the late 1800's whole cities saw fantastic propeller driven airships from Mars.  in the 70's they were chrome discs with round port hole windows with green men waiving.  all this shit is relative to the time, but all fake or exaggerated none the less.  jump on the bandwagon all you want, it's fun to think something like this could exist, but when thought about logically, it's just too big a stretch.

edit:  you don't think the usa plays the propaganda game?  you don't think china is flipping their shit trying to find out what we "saw".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

4 people with eyes

I'm asking which you think happened in that particular situation.

I think the only logical stance you could take would be that it's propaganda therefore Fraber is a liar basically.

Mass delusion wouldn't make much sense with sensor and video "proof" to corroborate the story so only leaves they are all knowingly lying, correct?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:45:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Or 4 it's not a real phenomena at all but just lies by the government for propaganda purposes.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:47:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Just wake me when the quickening begins.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 11:05:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I think the only logical stance you could take would be that it's propaganda therefore Fraber is a liar basically.

Mass delusion wouldn't make much sense with sensor and video "proof" to corroborate the story so only leaves they are all knowingly lying, correct?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

4 people with eyes

ARFcom:  Don't trust anything the government says!  There are crisis actors in all the mass shootings!

Government and hand full of people says they detected crafts capable of warping space/time that probably would require infinite levels of power to do so, and ARF believes it hook line and sinker.  lol
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 11:06:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

But come to earth and crash?
View Quote
Aliens DWI too?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 11:27:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Aliens DWI too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But come to earth and crash?
Aliens DWI too?
Of course they do. They sometimes even kill other motorists.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 11:38:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 11:51:08 PM EDT
[#47]
It's clearly moon nazi's scouting before invasion.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 2:15:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Or 4 it's not a real phenomena at all but just lies by the government for propaganda purposes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
5.  All of the above?
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 12:10:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Yeah but there’s been sightings for hundreds if not thousands of years.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 12:22:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Yeah but there’s been sightings for hundreds if not thousands of years.
View Quote
exactly.  a construct of the human mind.  why don't you see the ufo airships with propellers that where see in the 1800's flying around today?  ya know bigfoot and ghosts have been seen for thousands of years too, but i'm pretty sure i know your stance on those since it take zero evidence to convince you guys
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top