User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 4:41:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Let’s play hypotheticals here:

Let’s say Trump won the 2020 election, and BLM/ANTIFA did their own incursion into DC, with the exact same outcome as the “real” J6 at the Capitol.

Would you be as upset if the NG would have issued live ammo against those groups of American citizens?

/rhetorical question
View Quote

You already know the answer. Lots of people on this forum wanted ANTIFA and BLM machinegunned when those protests went down.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 9:03:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Lol after calling him into this thread.  I take It back you're not a good guy at all.
View Quote

Good guy? Probably.

I think so.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 9:04:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

But you have to have the stones to say fuck you.

Most don't.
View Quote

Did you?

/oh that’s different
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 9:09:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
@fadedsun

Thank you for the first-hand information about J6.
View Quote

That’s been my entire point and the purpose of this post.

Lots of theories and conspiracies.

I can’t answer all of them, but I can address some of them.

If anyone has any questions they don’t want to ask publicly, just message me.

Let’s go Brandon
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 9:10:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Let’s say Trump won the 2020 election, and BLM/ANTIFA did their own incursion into DC, with the exact same outcome as the “real” J6 at the Capitol.

Would you be as upset if the NG would have issued live ammo against those groups of American citizens?

/rhetorical question
View Quote

During the riots of 2020 the guard had live ammo too.

The Kentucky guard shot a bbq joint owner who was shooting at them.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 9:11:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You already know the answer. Lots of people on this forum wanted ANTIFA and BLM machinegunned when those protests went down.
View Quote

And look at any border thread. Lots of that there too.

Another thread I need to do.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 9:12:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Did you?

/oh that’s different
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most don't.

Did you?

/oh that’s different

Lol I got out remember?
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 9:23:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

At what point would you say no?

When you are called to respond to the situation?

When you are issued your ammo?

When you are told there is a group of insurrectionist walked down main street?

When you are standing in front of an angry mob getting rocks thrown at you?

When you are being pushed and shoved?

When do you say no?  
View Quote

When someone gives you an unlawful and/or immoral order.   This is not a hard question, dude.

Which order did they give him that was unlawful or immoral?
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 9:38:29 PM EDT
[#9]
One of the photos if inside the capital had more photographers than insurgents
To have that many photographers and video guys to record all of it was odd
Like they had a heads up on where to be and not one got charged for entering the capitol
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 9:43:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
One of the photos if inside the capital had more photographers than insurgents
To have that many photographers and video guys to record all of it was odd
Like they had a heads up on where to be and not one got charged for entering the capitol
View Quote

“Insurgents”.

What?

Link Posted: 12/29/2022 10:03:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Let’s go Brandon
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@fadedsun

Thank you for the first-hand information about J6.

Let’s go Brandon

At first, your posts made me seethe but I wanted to read more and get a better sense of where you were coming from. I was glad that I did because I really think that your posts were important. I haven't seen a first-hand perspective like this posted anywhere else.

I can't say that I would've chosen to deploy as you did but I cannot fault you for your choices now that I have read all that you have posted. IMHO, it was ballsy to even make this thread. I don't see it as ego, trolling, etc. I believe there was factual and important information conveyed for those who will stop, breath deeply, and read for context.

Again, thank you very much for making this thread.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 10:14:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Should he have downloaded his mags as a silent protest?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:You actually seem like an alright guy man I get your general thread intent (I don't even think you're a troll)  but I think you fucked up and it's exposing some really uncomfortable truth to GD.  

Should he have downloaded his mags as a silent protest?
Amazing all these 2A patriots think it's safe for guardsmen to deploy with M-4's and no ammo. I would hate to see any guardsmen deployed to the south or Westside of Chicago with no means of defending themselves against the very hoodrats they are there to protect! How many of you 2A patriots wanted the guard to put down the riots by any means necessary including firing on the rioters? I mean they are still Americans, fucked up Americans albeit.

(Nobody has the right to destroy property or inflict bodily harm!)
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 4:55:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Amazing all these 2A patriots think it's safe for guardsmen to deploy with M-4's and no ammo. I would hate to see any guardsmen deployed to the south or Westside of Chicago with no means of defending themselves against the very hoodrats they are there to protect! How many of you 2A patriots wanted the guard to put down the riots by any means necessary including firing on the rioters? I mean they are still Americans, fucked up Americans albeit.

(Nobody has the right to destroy property or inflict bodily harm!)
View Quote

I certainly don't see any of those folks downloading their mags in protest or getting rid of their HD or CCW in protest.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 9:31:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/rhetorical question

Well waddya know? That's more info that I wasn't aware of until now.

Seems that much of the poutrage that went on here against you and your unit was totally unwarranted.

Imagine that.....
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 9:32:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/rhetorical question

You're right, I do know that answer.

I just want to hear one of them comfirm it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 11:11:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Well waddya know? That's more info that I wasn't aware of until now.

Seems that much of the poutrage that went on here against you and your unit was totally unwarranted.

Imagine that.....
View Quote

Because a lot of arfcom GD is pants on head stupid. They get offended about what they are told to be offended.

Details here
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 11:13:54 AM EDT
[#17]
LIVE AMMO!!!!!

Just wait till GD finds out the police carry "LIVE AMMO!!!!!"
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 12:24:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Deploying the NG was a show of dominance by the left and a threat to anyone challenging their coup.

It was a very clear statement. "We're in control now. Fuck around, find out."

Link Posted: 12/30/2022 12:47:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I encourage good people to serve in ways that make a difference.

Taking orders from the Uniparty is not going to restore our country.

Are you a boomer?  Just can't accept that the USA of today isn't what it used to be?  Think that lasing goat herders with cell phones in their hands so the MIC can make another 1M is a good thing?

Go back and read my posts and you'll see that I talk about serving in your local community regularly.

And yes the Bible is full of references describing that master to choose.  You are conflating national service in ANY capacity to service to God and you would be absolutely dead wrong.  

I served and I continue to serve but as any good intelligent son of God I adapt to the information I'm given.

The government of the US is evil and is actively attempting to destroy the constitution.   Serve if you like.  And as I have pointed out to many others--your side is in power and you're getting all the wars you want.  
View Quote

What scripture tells us to undermine our government?

What happens when people you don’t like are in your local government? Are you going to run away again and tell your family and friends to abandon it as well?

I am not conflating national service with service to God. You brought God in to this.

You say the US government is evil and actively working to destroy the constitution. Yet you actively discourage good people from joining the military. You are actively helping those same people achieve their goal.

I am saying you are more a traitor to your oath than those who answer the call of their elected officials to carry out their legal orders.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 12:53:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What happens when people you don’t like are in your local government? Are you going to run away again and tell your family and friends to abandon it as well?

I am not conflating national service with service to God. You brought God in to this.

You say the US government is evil and actively working to destroy the constitution. Yet you actively discourage good people from joining the military. You are actively helping those same people achieve their goal.

I am saying you are more a traitor to your oath than those who answer the call of their elected officials to carry out their legal orders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I encourage good people to serve in ways that make a difference.

Taking orders from the Uniparty is not going to restore our country.

Are you a boomer?  Just can't accept that the USA of today isn't what it used to be?  Think that lasing goat herders with cell phones in their hands so the MIC can make another 1M is a good thing?

Go back and read my posts and you'll see that I talk about serving in your local community regularly.

And yes the Bible is full of references describing that master to choose.  You are conflating national service in ANY capacity to service to God and you would be absolutely dead wrong.  

I served and I continue to serve but as any good intelligent son of God I adapt to the information I'm given.

The government of the US is evil and is actively attempting to destroy the constitution.   Serve if you like.  And as I have pointed out to many others--your side is in power and you're getting all the wars you want.  

1)  Scroll up you sent me to hell via Saint Peter.

2)  serving in the military is not where you change the government its where you fight for the government.  Read a book.  

3)  I continue to encourage service in local communities

4)  it's foolish to boot lick a government at all costs as your posts seems to state I should be doing.

5)  Read your Bible again and you'll find everything you'll need to understand my position clearly.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 1:06:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Who decides that?
View Quote

You do. The individual soldier, sailor, airman, Marine decides.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 1:09:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So when guns are banned, and confiscation comes it's all good. Clearly such command would not be illegal, immoral, or unethical. It would be the law of the land.
View Quote

It is still immoral and unethical.

You can try to project your fantasies, but that doesn’t make it reality.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 1:15:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I think at the root of it is the NG is ruled by an enemy of the constitution and that they would follow orders and shoot if told so. Not that its going to happen, but that the possibility exists.
View Quote

They followed orders to threaten and help silence opposition to the Biden regime.

I suspect most weren't happy about it, but they did it anyway.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 1:22:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So when guns are banned, and confiscation comes it's all good. Clearly such command would not be illegal, immoral, or unethical. It would be the law of the land.

Moral and unethical can easily be justified.

Look at Faded, he actively puts himself In a position to suppress opposition and then says it's their fault for shooting at him.

ETA none of the J6 protesters shot at him and I do not encourage violence.

You people are simply to scared to admit that your government is evil.

Or you just like playing toy soldier more than doing what's right.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 2:27:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

And look at any border thread. Lots of that there too.

Another thread I need to do.
View Quote

Yes please! I'd like to know more about how my state is using it's national guard to secure our international border. Even if it turns out to just be theater it's highlights an important problem.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 10:36:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yes please! I'd like to know more about how my state is using it's national guard to secure our international border. Even if it turns out to just be theater it's highlights an important problem.
View Quote

Once the routes are done and cleared I will.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 10:42:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Put your mask on before you kill somebody!

lolz
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 10:48:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Put your mask on before you kill somebody!

lolz
View Quote

They actually had a 1st sgt coming around to tell folks to put their mask back on.

This was when Covid hysteria was in full swing, remember
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 11:16:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Hurricane Katrina Door to Door Firearms Confiscation
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 11:26:56 PM EDT
[#30]

Wow.

National Guard soldier: “Walking up and down these streets, you don’t want to think about some of the stuff you’re going to have to do. If somebody pops around the corner…”

Reporter: “Would you shoot an American?”

Soldier: “Yeah.”

@fadedsun would you have followed orders to disarm Americans and how would you have answered the reporter’s question?
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 12:08:39 AM EDT
[#31]

Disgusting
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 1:11:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Wow.

National Guard soldier: “Walking up and down these streets, you don’t want to think about some of the stuff you’re going to have to do. If somebody pops around the corner…”

Reporter: “Would you shoot an American?”

Soldier: “Yeah.”

@fadedsun would you have followed orders to disarm Americans and how would you have answered the reporter’s question?
View Quote

After wiping the “what the f*** did you just ask me”  off my face I would have answered no.  

Constitution is thankfully still the law of the land, as much as people in charge like to subvert and ignore it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 3:28:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Deploying the NG was a show of dominance by the left and a threat to anyone challenging their coup.

It was a very clear statement. "We're in control now. Fuck around, find out."

https://i.ibb.co/mBXQ3PN/magameemaw.jpg

View Quote

The deployment ordered by the at the time President, Donald Trump?
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 1:04:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Happy worse than pearl harbor day!
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Ashley Babbitt was the only fatality that day and she hasn't been mentioned even once.
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 1:17:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

After wiping the “what the f*** did you just ask me”  off my face I would have answered no.  

Constitution is thankfully still the law of the land, as much as people in charge like to subvert and ignore it.
View Quote

The Ukrainian Constitution or ours? Just want to know so I know which one you’re talking about.
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 3:16:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The Ukrainian Constitution or ours? Just want to know so I know which one you’re talking about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope I have the right guy here…

When I first joined here there was a thread about using the military against Americans, AGM’s, etc. I believe it came after the treat made by Swalwell, or another. You posted in that thread, and I asked you if you would take part in that mission. You told me something to the effect of “once I’m in the air, my targets might not be what they want them to be”. That stuck with me, and I hope that there are a lot more patriots like yourself serving. Hope this finds you well, sir.
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 3:22:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Sorry was just loading a Glock mag and thought of this thread.

LIVE AMMO!!!!!
I
V
E
A
M
M
O
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 1:06:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Sorry was just loading a Glock mag and thought of this thread.

LIVE AMMO!!!!!
I
V
E
A
M
M
O
View Quote

OH TEH NOES
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 1:17:49 AM EDT
[#40]
What are your thoughts on the incident in Louisville, KY and David McAtee?

https://thehill.com/changing-america/respect/equality/502116-national-guard-fired-shot-that-killed-louisville-restaurant/
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 2:07:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are we discussing Kyiv, mykolaiv, Lviv, or Washington DC?
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 8:06:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Ashley Babbitt was the only fatality that day and she hasn't been mentioned even once.
View Quote

But..they're handing out medals...so there is that, is there a "defense of shitty politicians" medal
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 8:25:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

But..they're handing out medals...so there is that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

But..they're handing out medals...so there is that.

I think this is it, but not totally sure.

https://www.stripes.com/national-guard-troops-to-receive-ribbons-for-protecting-nation-s-capital-1.664628

Quoted:
Ordinary man?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Quoted:

Most don't.

I did when told to get a covid shot.

Still am saying it, too.

Quoted:
Put me in before the lock please. This thread is going to be insane.

2 weeks to slow the spread

2 weeks to conquer the 'Kraine

2 weeks to lock the thread

Quoted:
being a old cold war vet I'm really enjoying Ukraine getting they're licks in on our sworn enemy. I also have many Ukrainian friends from the old country. a few months ago I attended a going away party for two coworkers who were going back home to fight along side their family members. Doc you need to flush out your headgear and get over yourself!

I have a bunch of friends in the TDF and other places. I wish we could ride in and help them more

Quoted:

This ain’t that. Ukraine government has proven to be as much a threat as the current russia in ways. 2 equal ememies. If you had to pick one sure, russia has been our enemy in sorts since ussr. But this is an absolute quagmire thats been going for years and will still be going on for years and our politicians will probably continue to use ukraine as a political cesspool of treats cause ukraines government wont stop it. I have nothing for them. We gain nothing in the end.

Weird, Ukraine sends captured Russian stuff back to the west for analysis. Russia threatens America and the west with Nukes.

I don't know about that one, chief.

Quoted:

If I find myself fighting Americans it will be in the capacity of fighting against the liberal  totalitarianism and destruction of that constitution i am sworn to defend.  No one will give me an oder that I feel icky about but execute.  I will kneel before God and tell him I tried to defend the weak, feed the weary and care for the infirm.  

I will never fight on behalf of this countries government ever again.  

So you are willing to load magazines against fellow Americans.

Got it.

Quoted:

Thank you for your answer and I believe you when you said no and others here should also. But the one thing I disagree with and it's not on you. If the force rules forbid that then why did the federal government issue you guys live ammo. Even though force rules forbid it. This would not have forbid the tyrants occupying our capital from ordering it though. I mean they aren't following our Constitution and Bill of Rights now so why follow that rule.

Because the world is a dangerous place and DC is a violent place-check out the homicide rate.

Quoted:

I totally misunderstood the purpose of Boxing Day and now the cops are here talking about something called DV Assault. This is bullshit.

How did I miss this gem?

Quoted:
When the BLM/ANTIFA filth were doing actual destruction to DC for two weeks the police were basically told to stand down.  The Democrat leaders refused to call in the NG.  Significant destruction took place.  The Democrats running the city were in solidarity with the BLM/ANTIFA assholes.

However, they sent in thousands of NG troops with live ammo because they thought there may be protest against a stolen election?

The guard was deployed for the riots of 2020 and had live ammunition also.

I had live ammunition in a magazine, too.

Quoted:

Dammit! You made me go back and look. It does!

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-29.gif

Arf-cock-a-lypse.

It's supposed to be a "T".

Quoted:

LULZ. Bible and Government doesn’t go together.

Our government is an organism that only knows growth.  There is only one way to stymie that growth.  Honestly it’s refreshing to see young people not getting duped into fighting for profit wars.

100% false.

George Washington put this to rest pretty succinctly.

Quoted:
Happy worse than pearl harbor day!

It was a day of mourning in my house.

Even my cat was sad

Link Posted: 1/8/2023 8:28:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The military should never be used against American citizens period.
View Quote

Does that count during the past dozens and dozens of riots where the guard came out?

Asking in minecraft and for a friend.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 8:53:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The entire "insurrection" is fucking stupid theater (as we all know) and you guys are reacting to this post just as dramatically as liberals reacted to the visitors between the velvet ropes on jan 6
View Quote

And here's OP showing us how he dutifully played his role in that theater production.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 9:02:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Does that count during the past dozens and dozens of riots where the guard came out?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The military should never be used against American citizens period.

No, the US military should never assume the role of the police in this nation.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 9:27:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Imagine if they all got canceled and the peaceful protest that would empower.

What part of that don't you get?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what we have here is a Trump supporter who was there in command of a unit with ammo. We all wondered if there were such people.

How would it be better if all conservative guard members refused to go and got stripped of their command etc.. That is likely literally what Pelosi hoped would happen.

How would the protesters have been better off if there was no one there that was on their side at least to some degree politically?

Most importantly, how is it fair to assume he would have broken his oath and fired on Americans just on an order as implied just for political reasons? Is he even able to say he wouldn't and keep his commission? He implied he would defend himself from a nutjob if needed and nothing else. If not him, and people like him, who would be there to oppose an order to open up on the people?

I read the OP as an expose on what our political leaders did, not as a brag. There was live ammo. They ordered that. Now we know.

We already knew the whole thing was a farse.

Assume the worst, and ostracize the people on our side in the Guard, expecting them to self purge, and we end up with exactly what they want, a Guard that we have no hope would do the right thing.

I didn't assume shit. I asked if he would fire, first he called me crazy and then implied he would.  Go back read the thread again slower.
I didn't address you. I did read it carefully and slept on it before replying though. You read that implication into it.

What part of if he answered "no" outright he would get cancelled and there would potentially be one less like him don't you get though?

Imagine if they all got canceled and the peaceful protest that would empower.

What part of that don't you get?

They won't all get cancelled. Some of them will be willing to do it and when they are the majority shit will go down.

See tianamen square. The local troops wouldn't shoot the protesters so they brought in some northerners. A few of them wouldn't shoot and were executed on the spot. Their colleagues were happy shooting people. Most have no idea of the scale of the killing that day.

You do not want the good ones to remove themselves, you want them to be the majority.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 9:33:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The left would have just loved for all the conservatives in the military to have stood up and put targets on their backs by refusing orders to a useless show of force that would have given them a true brown shirt army surrounding the Capitol. As it is they don’t know who will stand with them and that is needed to keep them in check. Going to that clusterfuck doesn’t mean one will automatically start shooting people who were just angry about a stolen election. To call what happened an insurrection is just leftist propaganda and nothing more. They don’t want an actual insurrection.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What deadly force was used, again?

I didn’t see a single protestor.

So it was an insurrection or not? I don’t think it was, but maybe you can change my mind.

The left would have just loved for all the conservatives in the military to have stood up and put targets on their backs by refusing orders to a useless show of force that would have given them a true brown shirt army surrounding the Capitol. As it is they don’t know who will stand with them and that is needed to keep them in check. Going to that clusterfuck doesn’t mean one will automatically start shooting people who were just angry about a stolen election. To call what happened an insurrection is just leftist propaganda and nothing more. They don’t want an actual insurrection.

That uncertainty also made it much harder to pull off a Reichstag fire...
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Brazil just had their Jan 6
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 6:02:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Perhaps their worst fears were brewing

Attachment Attached File
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top