BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 4:06:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP is actually quite insecure about going there like he did, it's subtle but you can see him trying to justify to himself in how he goes out of his way to mention he wanted to shake Trump's hand, read his book, didn't get the clot shot etc. He feels guilty about it(and absolutely should) but is trying to convince himself he's not what many here are calling him. I think starting this thread at all is him trying to convince himself he isn't.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 4:12:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well put
View Quote

I still believe the 2020 election was fraudulent.

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 4:27:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 4:37:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That is no lie. We got housed in an occupied horse stable and we felt lucky that we got to sleep with the horses.  After a few days they moved us to improved quarters which was an abandoned sea plane ramp.  At least we had to the opportunity to go fishing and sit on the rocks that lined the harbor.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We all had hotels that were spread out on the floor. My guys were good as gold. As a Marine if we had a sleeping area inside a garage we would have been thankful beyond belief

Dc is a beautiful city. I’d love it except for it’s filled with politicians.

That is no lie. We got housed in an occupied horse stable and we felt lucky that we got to sleep with the horses.  After a few days they moved us to improved quarters which was an abandoned sea plane ramp.  At least we had to the opportunity to go fishing and sit on the rocks that lined the harbor.

Boy, the military sure leaves some low standards.

It's disheartening to see the level of protection our betters felt they needed. Our perhaps they truly feared their cheating would be their undoing.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 5:17:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
All of your previous posts make sense now.

View Quote

Yep

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 6:23:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Ancestrally, but my home is in Texas
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP tells people he's Ukranian.

Attachment Attached File

melting pot theory btfo'd

Attachment Attached File

obviously, the melting pot theory was a retarded idea born of liberalism

@runcible
Tribalism wins out once again.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 6:28:06 AM EDT
[#7]
OP, it’s 10:30am in England right now and you only have a good 5 hours of daylight. Are you just going to post in this shitshow thread all day?
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 7:05:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Rated Troll, LOL
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 7:18:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

& I've invaded Iraq.

A sovereign country that in hindsight, didn't deserve being invaded since they didn't have the weapons of mass destruction, we were told they had, right?
View Quote

Iraq was not a without blame.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 7:24:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Nvm not worth it.

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 7:25:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
@Palm  Your post implies that you were deployed to DC for the "insurrection" BS.    If so, I have the same question for you that I asked of OP - Back when this shit went down, I heard that all the NG troops being sent to DC to protect Pelosi and the other scums had to first sign some sort of ADDITIONAL pledge of allegiance in order to be allowed to go.  Did you have to sign anything special?  Were you given any sort of screening before being selected for deployment?    Did the entire unit deploy, or were there some members of your unit that were rejected from deploying for failing the ideology tests?   If yes to any of this, I'd love to hear as many details as you can share.
View Quote

Bull shit. My post was about quarters assigned for United States Marines when deployed. More than one time I have been billed in the hanger deck of an aircraft carrier all the while there were 7/24 maintenance operations, in open fields with no cover, or in abandoned buildings, or simply told to just find a place to crash.  Hell one time we were moved out of our quarters to house Air Force personnel and we slept in an open field. This was 50 years ago. It is about life in the Marine Corps.

Never once was I told that they booked a hotel room for me. The Corps was not going to spend that kind of money.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 7:28:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Boy, the military sure leaves some low standards.

It's disheartening to see the level of protection our betters felt they needed. Our perhaps they truly feared their cheating would be their undoing.
View Quote

I wasn’t talking about the DC party.  I was speaking to quarters often provided to Marines while deployed. I got out of the Marine Corps over 50 years ago.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:15:36 AM EDT
[#13]
I was under the impression that we are a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.   Not a democratic republic.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:19:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I was under the impression that we are a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.   Not a democratic republic.
View Quote

Mostly a banana republic now a days.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:20:01 AM EDT
[#15]
If you think OP is bad because he was ready to shoot Americans on 1/6 then wait til you see what he would do to you to defend his precious Ukraine. This thread is the least surprising thing I’ve seen the OP post. Pick up that can.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:21:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Welcome to the party.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:47:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What’s the difference? Order are orders, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Truth. Anyone on the side of freedom wouldn’t be working for the government at this time.

Yeah, genius.  It would be so much better if 100% of govt positions were filled by lefties and commies instead.

What’s the difference? Order are orders, right?

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:51:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
OP, it’s 10:30am in England right now and you only have a good 5 hours of daylight. Are you just going to post in this shitshow thread all day?
View Quote

1250 hours now. Just had a famous Scottish restaurant and went to sainsburys
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 8:52:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If you think OP is bad because he was ready to shoot Americans on 1/6 then wait til you see what he would do to you to defend his precious Ukraine. This thread is the least surprising thing I’ve seen the OP post. Pick up that can.
View Quote

Wait until you see what communism will make you do
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:05:31 AM EDT
[#20]
How thread started:

How the thread turned out:

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:16:37 AM EDT
[#21]
This girl's still dancing? Fuck it I'll take a freebie.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#22]
People should pay attention to this thread.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:21:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:31:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

1250 hours now. Just had a famous Scottish restaurant and went to sainsburys
View Quote

Fight club homework: go to a pub and ask one of the men why they wear skirts.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Fight club homework: go to a pub and ask one of the men why they wear skirts.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:35:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've read it. It's a shit show.
Primary takeaway:  OP was issued live rounds for post J6 security as a guardsman. Troubling, considering J6 was relatively benign aside from the murder of Babbit.

Not really surprised though. Our government is corrupt and they hate us.

I'm just curious about FadedSun's motive in posting this. He's been coy, but has certainly implied that he thought the DC occupation was unnecessary.
Just trying to ruffle feathers maybe? Just wanted to share the story? Honest question.

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:40:53 AM EDT
[#27]
You posting loaded mags is pretty fucked up. Not that we didn’t already know that .gov was ready to start using live rounds on their own citizenry ( which they already had).

When the 2020 riots were kicking off and federal installations were being vandalized, did you take good notes during your command’s power point presentation on social Justice. Did you deploy and load the live stuff. I’m guessing not.

Fuck your humble bragging and seriously fuck Ukraine, and it’s coke head POS “leader”
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:44:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Primary takeaway:  OP was issued live rounds for post J6 security as a guardsman. Troubling, considering J6 was relatively benign aside from the murder of Babbit.

I'm just curious about FadedSun's motive in posting this. He's been coy, but has certainly implied that he thought the DC occupation was unnecessary.
Just trying to ruffle feathers maybe? Just wanted to share the story? Honest question.

View Quote

It's a response to another thread where the usual mouthbreathers are accusing him of pointing weapons at Americans.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It's a response to another thread where the usual mouthbreathers are accusing him of pointing weapons at Americans.
View Quote

Basically, yes.

I never pointed a weapon at anyone.

I didn’t see any of that. I didn’t witness anything.

I just saw a bunch of scared politicians who got a taste of what the rest of America was getting.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I dare you to say that to any of the remaining relatives of Sandra Lee Scheuer, who was just walking to class, unarmed and was MURDERED and left to bleed out on a grassy lawn. Just following orders doesn't work anymore.
View Quote
blah blah blah my baby dindo nuffin

I don't say anything online I wouldn't say to your face
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No ,you're a coward, that doesnt want to fight because you think we've already lost.

I have disagreed with the OP of this thread in the past, many times, but you seem to go out of your way to be discouraging.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

I'm a pacifist.  

The ones that need guns to stay in charge are all on your team.

No ,you're a coward, that doesnt want to fight because you think we've already lost.

I have disagreed with the OP of this thread in the past, many times, but you seem to go out of your way to be discouraging.

Making sure you know how hot the water is is not meant to be discouraging, it's so that you prioritize correctly.  I do not and have never advocated giving up.  Work smart and do what is necessary.

Plenty of ways to win that do not involve fighting.  Sorry you can't see that but if you think you'll win being behind your reticle you're wrong.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:25:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Domt have to wait, you're showing us.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:52:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Alternatively people can read about the Milgram experiments
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:09:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Put me in before the lock please. This thread is going to be insane.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:29:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

So patriotic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you expect from someone so patriotic he puts another country as his location?
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps5c0357b9_GIF-103.gif

So patriotic.
being a old cold war vet I'm really enjoying Ukraine getting they're licks in on our sworn enemy. I also have many Ukrainian friends from the old country. a few months ago I attended a going away party for two coworkers who were going back home to fight along side their family members. Doc you need to flush out your headgear and get over yourself!
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:34:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Don’t have to wait, you're showing us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t have to wait, you're showing us.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They would have all done the needful had they been ordered to do so.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:38:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Domt have to wait, you're showing us.
View Quote

Who was arrested?

Am I missing something?

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:39:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

They would have all done the needful had they been ordered to do so.
View Quote

Done what?

Be specific.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Dont have to wait, you're showing us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dont have to wait, you're showing us.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:47:49 AM EDT
[#41]
This thread has turned into AssholeCon. But it’s GD so I guess that’s to be expected
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:49:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Basically, yes.

I never pointed a weapon at anyone.

I didn’t see any of that. I didn’t witness anything.

I just saw a bunch of scared politicians who got a taste of what the rest of America was getting.
View Quote

DC got much worse in may, when the President was rushed to the bunker that everyone made fun of. You know when DC was on fire from the BLM / Antifa riots. When they burned down a church, assaulted the White House. And the outrage was when Trump walked to through the park the next day.

Jan 6 is a plane Jane LeBron James. Or those scammers who walk up to your car and jump on the hood.

I guess you’re paid to carry a gun for the government. And the bottom line is you should have resigned. We’re you given an AFSM? Perhaps for penance you should burn it.

And do better next time.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:54:28 AM EDT
[#43]

What laws did we enforce, again?
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:03:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP wants someone to leak the story and pics to Tucker.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:12:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

I'm a pacifist.  

The ones that need guns to stay in charge are all on your team.

You know keekle I get called a coward alot because I don't support Ukraine War, don't support serving the federal government etc

I want to make sure that you know that Ar15.com has an email address for me that is tied to my name.  I created this account before I was as aware of the corruption, back when I was a young 2LT fighting in Iraq.  

I am posting words that will certainly put a target on my back.  I am encouraging others to get off their ass, learn skills that will empower them, get out of the system, etc don't try to fight them in the streets, don't wait till we are getting mowed down by Arfcom NG members with their .50 cals as they capture great video on their GoPros.  That is a losing proposition.  Opt out.  Live free in spite of them.  Refuse to comply.  Peaceful resistance is actually very effective.  Voting harder won't do it.  Gunfights won't do it.  We have to show our neighbors our way of life is better and leads to real happiness.

I KNOW  feds and government agents have my number they know what I think and will likely come for me one day. I know Ar15.com will give them any history of my posts they ask for--if they haven't already.  

But I still post so that others can know and see with their own eyes that complacency and not abandoning institutions begits them nothing.  If you are serving now you are serving an evil master.  It is what it is.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:17:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

The story that the guard was wasted and millions spent for nothing in January of 2021?

No way
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:20:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You know keekle I get called a coward alot because I don't support Ukraine War, don't support serving the federal government etc

I want to make sure that you know that Ar15.com has an email address for me that is tied to my name.  I created this account before I was as aware of the corruption, back when I was a young 2LT fighting in Iraq.  

I am posting words that will certainly put a target on my back.  I am encouraging others to get off their ass, learn skills that will empower them, get out of the system, etc don't try to fight them in the streets, don't wait till we are getting mowed down by Arfcom NG members with their .50 cals as they capture great video on their GoPros.  That is a losing proposition.  Opt out.  Live free in spite of them.  Refuse to comply.  Peaceful resistance is actually very effective.  Voting harder won't do it.  Gunfights won't do it.  We have to show our neighbors our way of life is better and leads to real happiness.

I KNOW  feds and government agents have my number they know what I think and will likely come for me one day. I know Ar15.com will give them any history of my posts they ask for--if they haven't already.  

But I still post so that others can know and see with their own eyes that complacency and not abandoning institutions begits them nothing.  If you are serving now you are serving an evil master.  It is what it is.  
View Quote

I bet you got no complaints when the direct deposit hits.

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:22:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#49]
I grew up around DC, back when Congress behaved like statesmen, not children.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:23:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The story that the guard was wasted and millions spent for nothing in January of 2021?

No way
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No way

That is a shitty headline, loaded mags has a nicer ping to it. In all seriousness.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top