BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:28:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Mostly a banana LATE-STAGE republic now a days.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was under the impression that we are a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.   Not a democratic republic.

Mostly a banana LATE-STAGE republic now a days.

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:32:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I bet you got no complaints when the direct deposit hits.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know keekle I get called a coward alot because I don't support Ukraine War, don't support serving the federal government etc

I want to make sure that you know that Ar15.com has an email address for me that is tied to my name.  I created this account before I was as aware of the corruption, back when I was a young 2LT fighting in Iraq.  

I am posting words that will certainly put a target on my back.  I am encouraging others to get off their ass, learn skills that will empower them, get out of the system, etc don't try to fight them in the streets, don't wait till we are getting mowed down by Arfcom NG members with their .50 cals as they capture great video on their GoPros.  That is a losing proposition.  Opt out.  Live free in spite of them.  Refuse to comply.  Peaceful resistance is actually very effective.  Voting harder won't do it.  Gunfights won't do it.  We have to show our neighbors our way of life is better and leads to real happiness.

I KNOW  feds and government agents have my number they know what I think and will likely come for me one day. I know Ar15.com will give them any history of my posts they ask for--if they haven't already.  

But I still post so that others can know and see with their own eyes that complacency and not abandoning institutions begits them nothing.  If you are serving now you are serving an evil master.  It is what it is.  

I bet you got no complaints when the direct deposit hits.

Sorry I got out man, no retirement.  I fight it out in the private sector amd do very well for self and my family.  

Go virtue signal on someone else's face.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:36:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
being an old cold war vet I'm really enjoying Ukraine getting they're licks in on our sworn enemy. I also have many Ukrainian friends from the old country. a few months ago I attended a going away party for two coworkers who were going back home to fight along side their family members. Doc you need to flush out your headgear and get over yourself!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you expect from someone so patriotic he puts another country as his location?
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps5c0357b9_GIF-103.gif

So patriotic.
being an old cold war vet I'm really enjoying Ukraine getting they're licks in on our sworn enemy. I also have many Ukrainian friends from the old country. a few months ago I attended a going away party for two coworkers who were going back home to fight along side their family members. Doc you need to flush out your headgear and get over yourself!

This ain’t that. Ukraine government has proven to be as much a threat as the current russia in ways. 2 equal ememies. If you had to pick one sure, russia has been our enemy in sorts since ussr. But this is an absolute quagmire thats been going for years and will still be going on for years and our politicians will probably continue to use ukraine as a political cesspool of treats cause ukraines government wont stop it. I have nothing for them. We gain nothing in the end.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:37:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That is a shitty headline, loaded mags has a nicer ping to it. In all seriousness.
View Quote

Doesnt everyone here have 6 loaded mags and a suppressed sbr on their person at all times ?
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:37:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What laws did we enforce, again?
View All Quotes

In all honesty you all were just a political tool for the creation of theatre.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:39:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

A gorgeous political tool that stood around like a parrot in a window shop.

And did nothing.

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:41:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

First of all I have participated in Jade Helm and its nothing to freak out about.

2nd of all your post is not a conspiracy.  You were given Ammo, you showed up, you have all  but admitted that you should shoot Americans

Zero conspiracy.  

Again. My hope is that God blesses and helps us all from our military that is prepared to use its arsenal to subjugate us.

You stay safe OP.  I Hope you never feel threatened by ANYONE, especially not a American citizen.
View Quote

To be fair, you also would have shot an US Citizen. All enemies of the constitution, foreign and domestic. You took that obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:44:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

To be fair, you also would have shot an US Citizen. All enemies of the constitution, foreign and domestic. You took that obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion.
View Quote

And the enemies are who the commander-in-chief says are the enemies.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:48:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

They would have all done the needful had they been ordered to do so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've read it. It's a shit show.
Primary takeaway:  OP was issued live rounds for post J6 security as a guardsman. Troubling, considering J6 was relatively benign aside from the murder of Babbit.

Not really surprised though. Our government is corrupt and they hate us.

I'm just curious about FadedSun's motive in posting this. He's been coy, but has certainly implied that he thought the DC occupation was unnecessary.
Just trying to ruffle feathers maybe? Just wanted to share the story? Honest question.

It's a response to another thread where the usual mouthbreathers are accusing him of pointing weapons at Americans.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:51:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Doesnt everyone here have 6 loaded mags and a suppressed sbr on their person at all times ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is a shitty headline, loaded mags has a nicer ping to it. In all seriousness.

only?

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:51:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

What's funny about this thread is everyone screaming past the OP about it. He's not claiming otherwise.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:52:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First of all I have participated in Jade Helm and its nothing to freak out about.

2nd of all your post is not a conspiracy.  You were given Ammo, you showed up, you have all  but admitted that you should shoot Americans

Zero conspiracy.  

Again. My hope is that God blesses and helps us all from our military that is prepared to use its arsenal to subjugate us.

You stay safe OP.  I Hope you never feel threatened by ANYONE, especially not a American citizen.

If I find myself fighting Americans it will be in the capacity of fighting against the liberal  totalitarianism and destruction of that constitution i am sworn to defend.  No one will give me an oder that I feel icky about but execute.  I will kneel before God and tell him I tried to defend the weak, feed the weary and care for the infirm.  

I will never fight on behalf of this countries government ever again.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:54:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Are you going to attack American soldiers?

Was this you?

Nutjob
View Quote

That's your answer. That was not the question asked. Would you have fired upon Unarmed American protestors?

Also I see your link calling people that answered that question. What about during the summer of love where domestic terrorist posing as protestors violently attacked, murdered, burnt the livelihoods of people down. Did billions in damage. All the while you guys did zero, nada, nothing except ride around in your armored vehicles and ran from the violence. I see your link but why not the same protection for innocent Americans. That is unless there is no such thing as innocent Americans. But then again you were following orders. What would have done if ordered to fire upon unarmed citizens protesting.

Again the question was would you have fired upon American citizens exercising their rights to protest. Remember before you answer you guys did nothing to the real domestic terrorist and just let them run wild.

RLTW
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:58:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What laws did we enforce, again?
View All Quotes

At a minimum you participated in a show of force against the American people.

What would our country look like today if every single one of you refused the trip? What if only half refused? If military members gave the finger to those pieces of shit in Congress? They would have remained safe, but would definitely re-think their plans I believe.

What you, and others did/do helps them to continue their destruction.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:06:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Troll thread.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:15:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If I find myself fighting Americans it will be in the capacity of fighting against the liberal  totalitarianism and destruction of that constitution i am sworn to defend.  No one will give me an oder that I feel icky about but execute.  I will kneel before God and tell him I tried to defend the weak, feed the weary and care for the infirm.  

View Quote

And at the end of the day, you would have killed a fellow American. Stop giving Fadedsun (and every other vet for that matter) shit for something you would have done without giving him the same illegal/immoral/unethical out everyone serving has.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:17:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

And at the end of the day, you would have killed a fellow American. Stop giving Fadedsun (and every other vet for that matter) shit for something you would have done without giving him the same illegal/immoral/unethical out everyone serving has.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry I got out.  And no, knowing what I know now--I would not have shown up to that shit show.  

You cannot accuse me of something I didn't do but he did.  

Veterans are not the problem we have been betrayed as has every other US citizen, offering you trigger finger to the empire is a different matter.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Troll thread.
View Quote

Even rated correctly as such...

The funny thing is the OP thinks he was honorable.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:21:39 PM EDT
[#19]
So what we have here is a Trump supporter who was there in command of a unit with ammo. We all wondered if there were such people. He says 80% were of a like mind. I take comfort that such people were there.

How would it be better if all conservative guard members refused to go and got stripped of their command etc.. That is likely literally what Pelosi hoped would happen.

How would the protesters have been better off if there was no one there that was on their side at least to some degree politically?

Most importantly, how is it fair to assume he would have broken his oath and fired on Americans just on an order as implied just for political reasons? Is he even able to say he wouldn't and keep his commission? He implied he would defend himself from a nutjob if needed and nothing else. If not him, and people like him, who would be there to oppose an order to open up on the people?

I read the OP as an expose on what our political leaders did, not as a brag. There was live ammo. They ordered that. Now we know.

We already knew the whole thing was a farse.

Assume the worst, and ostracize the people on our side in the Guard, expecting them to self purge, and we end up with exactly what they want, a Guard that we have no hope would do the right thing.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Done what?

Be specific.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Done what?

Be specific.

Damn stop acting ignorant. People just want to know if you were ordered to fire upon unarmed American protestors in DC what you would do. Simply question and simple answer.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:26:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So what we have here is a Trump supporter who was there in command of a unit with ammo. We all wondered if there were such people.

How would it be better if all conservative guard members refused to go and got stripped of their command etc.. That is likely literally what Pelosi hoped would happen.

How would the protesters have been better off if there was no one there that was on their side at least to some degree politically?

Most importantly, how is it fair to assume he would have broken his oath and fired on Americans just on an order as implied just for political reasons? Is he even able to say he wouldn't and keep his commission? He implied he would defend himself from a nutjob if needed and nothing else. If not him, and people like him, who would be there to oppose an order to open up on the people?

I read the OP as an expose on what our political leaders did, not as a brag. There was live ammo. They ordered that. Now we know.

Assume the worst, and ostracize the people on our side in the Guard, expecting them to self purge, and we end up with exactly what they want, a Guard that we have no hope would do the right thing.
View Quote

I didn't assume shit. I asked if he would fire, first he called me crazy and then implied he would.  Go back read the thread again slower.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:31:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Damn stop acting ignorant. People just want to know if you were ordered to fire upon unarmed American protestors in DC what you would do. Simply question and simple answer.
View Quote

Absolutely not and the use of force rules forbid that

I’m not being ignorant.

I’m desensitized to the stupidity.

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:32:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
People should pay attention to this thread.
View Quote

It’s another glaring example of the forethought of our Founding Fathers and their intent for the 2A.

US citizens should be allowed to possess the same weapons that can be domestically brought to bear upon them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:32:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I didn't assume shit. I asked if he would fire, first he called me crazy and then implied he would.  Go back read the thread again slower.
View Quote

If someone is trying to use deadly force on you are you going to sit back and allow it to happen?

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It’s another glaring example of the forethought of our Founding Fathers and their intent for the 2A.

US citizens should be allowed to possess the same weapons that can be domestically brought to bear against them.
View Quote

Exactly.

It’s the point of the second amendment
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:38:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

If someone is trying to use deadly force on you are you going to sit back and allow it to happen?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Show me the video of the platoon of protesters armed to the teeth with green tip in L shape formation ready to light you up.

No?

Didn't think so.

How about that one guy with his AR pointing at DC Police or NG members ?  

No?

Didn't think so.

I don't think you should die when you're being shot at, that ridiculous.  

But you were not being shot at.  And the risk of that happening was astronomically low.  

You actually seem like an alright guy man I get your general thread intent (I don't even think you're a troll)  but I think you fucked up and it's exposing some really uncomfortable truth to GD.  

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:42:49 PM EDT
[#27]
So when our government becomes tyrannical and they line up their domestic military against the People, who would free themselves from tyranny, the People will have the ability to apply equal force.

As we see, there will always be those that are willing to line up against the People.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:46:29 PM EDT
[#28]
On one of the coldest nights there tne Czech embassy came and sent hot goulash and bread down to us once they learned their nato partner state was in dc. It was probably the best soup I’ve ever had. I had 3 bowls. It was a bitterly cold night with the wind howling and these were a life saver.
View Quote

Iam glad you liked the guláš;)
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:49:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So what we have here is a Trump supporter who was there in command of a unit with ammo. We all wondered if there were such people. He says 80% were of a like mind. I take comfort that such people were there.

View Quote

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:57:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You want them to stay in command till what?  

Really tell me when you want them to jump on their swords.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:01:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

On paper, you’re right. History tells us that “just following orders” is a thing though.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:04:34 PM EDT
[#32]
I wonder what the Venn overlap between guys who are mad that the OP was issued ammo, and the guys who accused the Feds of treason for the Guard not machinegunning BLM and Antifa outside the White House is?
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:09:48 PM EDT
[#33]
OP, do the in-laws know you are spending Boxing Day arguing on the Internet? Is she having haggis and mulled wine without you?
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:10:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What's funny about this thread is everyone screaming past the OP about it. He's not claiming otherwise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think at the root of it is the NG is ruled by an enemy of the constitution and that they would follow orders and shoot if told so. Not that its going to happen, but that the possibility exists.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:12:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but why are they using deadly force against you? What is causing the conflict in the first place?
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:12:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
OP, do the in-laws know you are spending Boxing Day arguing on the Internet? Is she having haggis and mulled wine without you?
View Quote

I totally misunderstood the purpose of Boxing Day and now the cops are here talking about something called DV Assault. This is bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong our oath was to defend the Constitution against both foreign and domestic enemies. Right now we have those Americans who want those elected representatives and that's the key word representatives not the dictators they've become to follow our nations Constitution and Bill of Rights.

But these dictators have openly stated that America's Constitution is outdated, garbage, does not reflect today's America and even publiclystated the Constitution is not worth the paper it's written on. News flash that's not for elected representatives to decide. They believe they can regulate our rights away and have openly stated they can regulate the Bill of Rights, bypassing the real constitutional process to do so. Essentially making the Bill of Rights worthless. So who is the real domestic enemy of America's Constitution.

The very same elected representatives that swore an oath to uphold America's Constitution and in the next breath want it destroyed because it gives the American people to much power over the elected government that's now become a dictatorship and considers every American that does not support their seizure of power an enemy of the American people,  government and country it's self.  Those protesting against these wanna be dictators are the enemy of the state and they have openly stated this.

So if the shooting were to start. Americans would be shooting a group that has become that domestic threat to our nations Constitution and people can plainly see today who exactly that threat is and it's not the American people who speak out against Washington dictators but those trying to destroy our nation and have openly called themselves and identified as a Socialists Party that seized power from Americans by means of a political coup.

Are these Socialist extremist still Americans when they do not believe in our Constitution and Bill of Rights and are working to destroy it. I really don't know. But what I do know is that they have evolved into the domestic enemy we swore to defend against and they know it as well and will use our armies against the American people to keep that power. Remember these are suppose to be elected representatives of the American people and yet they are anything but that.

Our very elected officials have become that domestic enemy we swore to defend America from. They fear the American citizen now. The question has been so simply from the start of this post. It's been asked and ignored.

If ordered to do so was given would the that order had been followed and the armed soldier had fired upon unarmed American protestors in DC. Simply answer is either yes or no.

Op answered this question and I believe him. He said no and I'm good with his answer
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No, but why are they using deadly force against you? What is causing the conflict in the first place?
View Quote

Exactly, maybe they just heard about that server firefight in Germany and they have legitimate well-informed reasons to shoot at you.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:15:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Iam glad you liked the guláš;)
View Quote

It was delicious! Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Dib tap
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:17:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

On paper, you're right. History tells us that "just following orders" is a thing though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On paper, you're right. History tells us that "just following orders" is a thing though.
I definitely understand the other side of it too.

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:20:20 PM EDT
[#42]
what a hero

the uniparty thanks you for your  brave and honorable service and loyalty for protecting their interests.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I’m not being ignorant.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m not being ignorant.

Thank you for your answer and I believe you when you said no and others here should also. But the one thing I disagree with and it's not on you. If the force rules forbid that then why did the federal government issue you guys live ammo. Even though force rules forbid it. This would not have forbid the tyrants occupying our capital from ordering it though. I mean they aren't following our Constitution and Bill of Rights now so why follow that rule.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:24:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:You actually seem like an alright guy man I get your general thread intent (I don't even think you're a troll)  but I think you fucked up and it's exposing some really uncomfortable truth to GD.  
View Quote

Should he have downloaded his mags as a silent protest?
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:29:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what we have here is a Trump supporter who was there in command of a unit with ammo. We all wondered if there were such people.

I didn't address you. I did read it carefully and slept on it before replying though. You read that implication into it.

What part of if he answered "no" outright he would get cancelled and there would potentially be one less like him don't you get though?

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:40:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I didn't address you. I did read it carefully and slept on it before replying though. You read that implication into it.

What part of if he answered "no" outright he would get cancelled and there would potentially be one less like him don't you get though?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imagine if they all got canceled and the peaceful protest that would empower.

What part of that don't you get?
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:43:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Were your orders authorizing the use of deadly force against US citizens, I mean insurrectionists, written or verbal?
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:58:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

NG was absolutely deployed during the 2020 festivities.

View Quote

Not quite:

"It took nearly 4 hours for the first guard reinforcements to arrive on January 6 --- about 5:40 p.m. --- By then, most of the violence had subsided."

Source:

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/01/timeline-of-national-guard-deployment-to-capitol/

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 3:04:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I’m not being ignorant.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m not being ignorant.

If you don't believe you wouldn't you are full of shit. No one is going to fire on unarmed people. But just like the Boston massacre, Bonus March, Shays rebellion, Kent State, My Lai, once you have armed military among the citizens, it's another level of stupid and all it takes is one planned "accident"  to set the whole thing off, and the winners to change the facts.

But guess what If I was on the jury you would walk free.

But good luck hiding behind whatever oath you took, or whatever orders you did or didn't follow. 50 years from now you get a knock on your door and some 30 year old wants to know what you did and didn't do because your team is no longer in charge.

Stay safe and thanks for your service. I don't blame you, its not you job to correct the failure of 100 million people to hold accountable those in charge.

Everyone especially in a "democracy" has a choice.

Link Posted: 12/26/2022 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Should he have downloaded his mags as a silent protest?
View Quote

Should’ve only done legitimate missions like Jade Helm or a pretextual invasion of a foreign sovereign state.

Editorial note: I have always found pretextual invasions of foreign sovereign states to be fun times and my feels for CONUS missions are relative to per diem, hotel rooms and rental car authorization.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top