Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 1:08:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I've heard Pahrump is a shithole, so not on my vacation list.

ETA: This thread is a PRIME example why we should read through a thread, before posting.

OMG. I just posted on a hooker thread.

<running away>

Link Posted: 5/21/2007 1:10:12 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Yeah, but apparently you can get a handjob from a hooker there. Sure, there's no buffet or Prince show at the Rio, but it's a handjob and it only costs a couple hundred.

Link Posted: 5/21/2007 1:12:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but apparently you can get a handjob from a hooker there. Sure, there's no buffet or Prince show at the Rio, but it's a handjob and it only costs a couple hundred.

Who said I got a handjob?
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 1:44:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who said I got a handjob?

No one, but it was on the menu I'd bet. Since you're apparently dragging your drama out, I'm left to guess what it is you did, paid for, etc....and I'm going to assume that if you went to a brothel it was for someone to get you off. It's not like you went to a day spa...they aren't selling pedicures or aroma therapy pillows. If you didn't partake, well, then good for you. It'll make your story suck, btw.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 1:46:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I know a range report. I've read the original range report and this is no range report.

+1

I even got to see the origional pic's at least.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 1:51:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It's kind of a sad exchange, to be quite honest about it. I have no moral issues with prostitution, just an observation that it's a lonely, weird guy that can't find a real woman. It's not rocket science, and ends up being about 1000x more fun when it's with someone who you actually give a shit about.

And sometimes, years and years later, it can still bring a smile to your face.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 1:52:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Be interesting to see how this pans out.  Anyone else smell a lock? Possibly a ban or  two
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:00:01 AM EDT
[#8]

As well as an itch to your groin.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:01:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Didn't happen to me.  You should be more careful.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:06:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:08:59 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a hell of a personal philosophy. It would be really even more practical if you could smell viruses, micro-organisms and diseases like a bloodhound. However, since humans generally lack this ability, sticking your penis in strange women (especially those with high-risk lifestyles) tends to result in a gigantic gamble that your junk will sprout lesions and burn while urinating.

YMMV.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:17:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey Swingset,chill the fuck out dude.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:26:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Hey Swingset,chill the fuck out dude.

I was being slightly sarcastic, dude.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:28:43 AM EDT
[#14]
So what else was on the menu?
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:31:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a hell of a personal philosophy. It would be really even more practical if you could smell viruses, micro-organisms and diseases like a bloodhound. However, since humans generally lack this ability, sticking your penis in strange women (especially those with high-risk lifestyles) tends to result in a gigantic gamble that your junk will sprout lesions and burn while urinating.

YMMV.

I won't argue with you on the possibility of all the things you say happening.  Was this your experience?  Do you think the majority of customers have this experience?  

I can only speak of my own experience which didn't include any of the above.  It was an experience I don't regret and find it hard to come up with any horror stories about it.

You see, I don't have any moral issues with it either.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:39:11 AM EDT
[#16]
This thread...
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:52:27 AM EDT
[#17]
$200 for a massage? FUUUUUUCK!

Link Posted: 5/21/2007 3:00:24 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

She said she had to check me out, so she inspected me for any sign of disease. I passed.

Naw, Baby-it's all good, just pretend it's Hollandaise Sauce..
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 3:01:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Is that pic of her?  How did ya get that?
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 3:04:47 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Congratulations!

Nothing like the enormous ego boost and enriching experience of paying a woman in cold hard cash for sex. Must be floating on cloud nine, sweating the HIV/Herpes test.

While I agree that paying a woman directly to have sex with you would be pretty distastefull, doesn't every man pay for it indirectly? Go on a date, spend more than a you would getting your Oil Changed with a hooker. Get married, fall into typical once a week sex gig with your wife, she needs a new $1000 set of silverware to be "happy", so in reality getting a piece of ass in a situation like that would be a $250 a week habit.

I'm just saying....
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 3:05:39 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
so how much was the pie?
maybe $500-$1000 from what I hear

Damn.... I need a sex change...
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 3:10:26 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuck.  An Arfcommer talking about actually hooking up with a hooker, and he gets shit.  Don't do any blow or you will get the pro versus anti dope legalization crew in here.  

After doing the hooker and blow.  Go to church, post pics, maybe we can get this moved to the religious forum.

You know, before it gets locked.

Have fun.  See if the hookers will give you a discount if you go down on them.

Good times, good times...  

There's a huge difference between getting high & having fun or picking up a girl in a bar and paying a prostitute for sex.

It's not about coming down on a guy for having fun, it's about the pitiful self-worth someone must feel to hand over a wad of cash just to dump a load in a woman...one that's hosted countless paying dicks before you and probably sees you as nothing but a sad sucker with cash in his hand.

It's kind of a sad exchange, to be quite honest about it. I have no moral issues with prostitution, just an observation that it's a lonely, weird guy that can't find a real woman. It's not rocket science, and ends up being about 1000x more fun when it's with someone who you actually give a shit about.

There are a lot of lonely 'normal guys' in the world too, Swingset. I'm not at that point myself yet, but I haven't had a date in a few years. Work has me on third shift, 7 days, if jerking off cost money I'd have to consider getting a hooker...
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 3:11:52 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I have moral issues with it - I don't mind paying a girl for her time, but I do mind actually paying her money to get me off. That's my line.

What?

Link Posted: 5/21/2007 3:44:47 AM EDT
[#24]
This is a range report...from a guy who didn't bring any ammo. If you were an honest guy you'd admit to flogging the chimp as soon as you were alone with yourself.
I know I would have. The $ layout vs services recieved is out of line.
How much to touch a boobie? Ya know, like going to a nice restraunt and ordering an appetizer.

Sheesh, this thread and a thread about  Labiaplasty all in the same morning.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 4:19:40 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
A wise man once said:  
You don't pay for the sex, you pay them to leave (or, in this case, to let you leave).  

I used to see a huge moral difference between taking a girl out on multiple dates, spending money on dinners, gifts, movies, and entertainment, and hoping that sooner or later she'd get around to letting me have my way with her, and simply paying her the same amount of money up front in cash to reach the same end result.  Silly me.

Nowadays, I think the main difference is that when its an honest business transaction, you're guaranteed a "happy ending" to the night and a return on your investment.  If you're with a legit "businesswoman" she isn't going to take your money, peck you on the cheeck and say "good night" and leave you all blueballed in her driveway while she goes to bed solo, chuckling at what a sucker you are and wondering how much you'll pay for another chance next time.  I remember girls from college that by the time they actually let me in, it was more of a grudgefuck than anything else because I was resentful that their "price" was so high, unofficial or not.  Plus, they thought they were so hot that it was just oh such a privilege to let you in their pants--they were just as emotionally detached and neurotic as prostitutes are.  Sex wasn't something to be enjoyed for them, it was a sort of reward they would pay out for you doing whatever they wanted you to do for awhile.  

Prostitution is simpliy modern dating with the gamesmanship aspect greatly simplified.

I'm happily married now and therefore have no use for prostitutes, offical or unofficial.  But make no mistake--though they might not work at a place like Sheri's Ranch, the majority of women in the dating scene can be bought, if not with indirect financial payment, then with attention (attention whores are very real and can be handy for the financially underwhelming male)  or something else that they want.  The gamesmanship aspect is simply figuring out what they want, providing it, and letting nature do the rest, although of course this takes extra time.  The other main advantage of honest whoring is that you can reach your goal for Friday night, have a great time with a hot woman who would likely take you weeks to score with using the traditional methods, and 15 minutes later be watching ESPN Sportscenter on the couch with a clear conscience.  

And since its an above-board business transaction she won't have a change of heart, run to her dad and claim she was raped.  There's always that to think of.
this is pretty warped...
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 4:40:22 AM EDT
[#26]
I've gotta do an old school tag too, just to see how this turns out.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 4:44:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 4:53:04 AM EDT
[#28]
I didn't know Front Site was in Pahrump
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 5:13:32 AM EDT
[#29]
I don't know what to say.  You have that big 'old condo in Las Vegas, you must be making bank, and you go to Pahrump to look at boobs?
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 5:24:30 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I don't know what I'm more amazed about, someone paying $200 for a back rub without a happy ending or swingset taking the highroad in this thread.

+1

(and this is not a tag!)
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 6:16:38 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Could somebody spell it phonetically? I've seen the name before but wasn't sure how to pronounce it..I'm tempted to guess PAY RUMP if its full of strip joints and brothels

It's PA-RUMP. A billboard for KNYE radio has the slogan "For when things go Pahrump in the night"

Pay-Rump LOL
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 9:04:45 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuck.  An Arfcommer talking about actually hooking up with a hooker, and he gets shit.  Don't do any blow or you will get the pro versus anti dope legalization crew in here.  

After doing the hooker and blow.  Go to church, post pics, maybe we can get this moved to the religious forum.

You know, before it gets locked.

Have fun.  See if the hookers will give you a discount if you go down on them.

Good times, good times...  

There's a huge difference between getting high & having fun or picking up a girl in a bar and paying a prostitute for sex.

It's not about coming down on a guy for having fun, it's about the pitiful self-worth someone must feel to hand over a wad of cash just to dump a load in a woman...one that's hosted countless paying dicks before you and probably sees you as nothing but a sad sucker with cash in his hand.

It's kind of a sad exchange, to be quite honest about it. I have no moral issues with prostitution, just an observation that it's a lonely, weird guy that can't find a real woman. It's not rocket science, and ends up being about 1000x more fun when it's with someone who you actually give a shit about.Pleasure police. I am lonely and wierd but it aint a sad exchange in fact me and the hooker look forward to it. Everywhere except the USA its a way of life, the only prostitutes here in the USA besides Nigh county are druggies and skanks. It may be 1000X more fun but with a non hooker, but tell her you are penniless and see how far you get. Again this is only where it is legal outside the USA

Link Posted: 5/21/2007 9:06:07 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
A wise man once said:  
You don't pay for the sex, you pay them to leave (or, in this case, to let you leave).  

I used to see a huge moral difference between taking a girl out on multiple dates, spending money on dinners, gifts, movies, and entertainment, and hoping that sooner or later she'd get around to letting me have my way with her, and simply paying her the same amount of money up front in cash to reach the same end result.  Silly me.

Nowadays, I think the main difference is that when its an honest business transaction, you're guaranteed a "happy ending" to the night and a return on your investment.  If you're with a legit "businesswoman" she isn't going to take your money, peck you on the cheeck and say "good night" and leave you all blueballed in her driveway while she goes to bed solo, chuckling at what a sucker you are and wondering how much you'll pay for another chance next time.  I remember girls from college that by the time they actually let me in, it was more of a grudgefuck than anything else because I was resentful that their "price" was so high, unofficial or not.  Plus, they thought they were so hot that it was just oh such a privilege to let you in their pants--they were just as emotionally detached and neurotic as prostitutes are.  Sex wasn't something to be enjoyed for them, it was a sort of reward they would pay out for you doing whatever they wanted you to do for awhile.  

Prostitution is simpliy modern dating with the gamesmanship aspect greatly simplified.

I'm happily married now and therefore have no use for prostitutes, offical or unofficial.  But make no mistake--though they might not work at a place like Sheri's Ranch, the majority of women in the dating scene can be bought, if not with indirect financial payment, then with attention (attention whores are very real and can be handy for the financially underwhelming male)  or something else that they want.  The gamesmanship aspect is simply figuring out what they want, providing it, and letting nature do the rest, although of course this takes extra time.  The other main advantage of honest whoring is that you can reach your goal for Friday night, have a great time with a hot woman who would likely take you weeks to score with using the traditional methods, and 15 minutes later be watching ESPN Sportscenter on the couch with a clear conscience.  

And since its an above-board business transaction she won't have a change of heart, run to her dad and claim she was raped.  There's always that to think of.
excellent post
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 9:06:15 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I drive past "The Kingdom" on my way to a client every week.

Pahrump may very well be the asshole of the universe.  It's at least definitely in the running.

ETA: Also, I do know what Pahrump is famous for.  It's famous for Art Bell!!
great to see you back.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 9:07:07 AM EDT
[#35]
double post.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 9:18:20 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

While I agree that paying a woman directly to have sex with you would be pretty distastefull, doesn't every man pay for it indirectly? Go on a date, spend more than a you would getting your Oil Changed with a hooker. Get married, fall into typical once a week sex gig with your wife, she needs a new $1000 set of silverware to be "happy", so in reality getting a piece of ass in a situation like that would be a $250 a week habit.

I'm just saying....

In the late 80's I was stationed in Nuremberg, Germany.  Prostitution is legal and somewhat respected in Germany.  Anyway, myself and few of the barrack "intellectuals" sat down one night and did an in depth debate on this very subject.  With pencil and paper we even did crude Return on Investment and Total Cost of Ownership studies.

Or findings were damn near break money wise in the short term, with out the emotional "baggage" of having a significant other.  

Now, I realize when you find "the one" this is a much different equation.  Were were 19 year old GI's after all...  
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 9:23:23 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
A wise man once said:  

Excellent post!
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 9:23:29 AM EDT
[#38]
I actually lived in Pahrump for 4-5 years. In fact, I still own the house there.
I really enjoyed it.
Obviously if you are a city boy and can't live without what a city has to offer, then Pahrump is NOT the place for you.
If however you want to live in a place where you can commute to Las Vegas, be able to afford just shy of five acres, Class III friendly, drive in any direction and be free to shoot, drive for hundreds if not thousands of miles off road while shooting jacks/coyotes/bobcats in 4wd vehicles, ATVs, horses, sand rails, dirt bikes, whatever............ Then you might be surprised at how nice a place it is to live. Want to shoot your rifles at distances approaching infinitly ? How about build and then fire your own blackpowder cannon with a 6" bore on a carriage towed behind your car ? Ever fire a bowling ball morter ? How about fireing a bowling ball morter then where ever the ball lands you shoot it with a .50 BMG rifle ? You live somewhere where you can call varimits within a few minutes of your house ? How about a place where you can hunt mule deer, bighorn sheep, and elk within less than an hour drive from your house (if you get drawn for the tags) ? You ever shoot Tannerite within a 15 minute drive from your house and not have anyone care ? Nah, plinking junk with your submachine gun a few minutes from your house is horrible, you wouldn't like it.
You know anybody in your town that owns three airplanes and has a runway right outside his house ?

Yeah, it's the asshole of the world, definitely don't come here. Especially if you are from kalifornia.

Frontsight: Not in Pahrump. In a different county than Pahrump. Is actually closer by milage to Las Vegas than it is to Pahrump. At least it was closer from my house in Las Vegas than it was from my house in Pahrump. Great place. Have taken 17 classes there. Went there origially because it was free and it was close. Went back the other 16 times because it was a fantasic training environoment. Not the only place I have trained by the way.

As far as whorehouses, I used to have a beer mug AT Sherri's Ranch with my name on it. Actually it was my dog's name but what the hell ?
I love these clowns that post about getting HIV and other STDs at a Nevada legal brothel. They don't seem to have a problem banging a girl that they picked up at a club, or a bar, or a grocery store for that matter. But if you have a girl that is regularly tested for STDs and is required by law to use condoms, then you need to start worrying: Logical thought seems to be lacking there. Some hottie you met during spring break is definitely safe (even though she got triple teamed every night since she got there), but, a whore working in a legal brothel who was tested for STDs within the last week (even if the whore is the same chick you met during spring break).... No way. Prices: The whores are independant contractors and you negotiate with them for the price. Obviously one factor is what you want to do. This is also one of the major attactions: you can let your imagination run wild as long as you can afford it. By the same token, these prices are fully negotiable. You arn't going to get laid for less than $200 in Pahrump but $200 is a realistic figure. Just like strip clubs, the further you get from Las Vegas, the quality and price goes down. You can drive an hour further North from Pahrump and get laid for less and less as you go. Along Hwy 95, $50 isn't out of the question.
Why the hell would anyone pay $200 to get laid ? Well, there are lots of reasons. I can think of dozens. Your wife/girlfrind doesn't do what you want to do. Your wife cut you off and you don't want to risk an affair. You are too fat/old/ugly........whatever to fuck a hot chick unless you pay for it (and I have nothing against that). My reason ? I could ask a chick out, do something that doesn't interest me at all, listen to her talk about shit I don't care about, spend $200 on the date and maybe NOT get laid knowing the whole time that the only reason I am there is TO get laid. Or, I could go with my friends to a sports bar, drink beer, watch the game, and pay $200 to bang whatever girl I want. As soon as I am done, rinse off in the shower and head right back out to the bar/beer/game/friends.
" If the only desired outcome of your date is to empty your balls, with no regard for your partner's desire to actually be with you or mutually enjoy the intercourse, then yeah prostitution is exactly like dating."
That pretty much sums up my idea of dating. If that doesn't appeal to you, oh well. Enjoy whatever you like. I will do the same.
We all have our own value system. What you find pathetic, I see nothing wrong with. What I find pathetic is someone who posts over and over in a thread about whorehouses to tell us that he is above going to a whorehouse. He is obviously on a much higher plane of being than I am.

The Kingdom: never been there, don't intend to ever go there. Strip Clubs arn't my cup of tea and a strip club in Pahrump definitely isn't something I want to go to. Las Vegas has by far the best strip clubs in the world. Along with those they have some lower budget stripjoints where the lessor women work. Those that can't make it there must work in Pahrump.

Link Posted: 5/21/2007 9:24:53 AM EDT
[#39]
25 years ago I oly had to pay $32.50 at the Mustang Ranch. The woman even took my change from my pocket. I think I got a discount since I was 18. Friend was charged $40 since that was all he had.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 9:37:24 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
$500 to $1000 for pie

$200 for a message? Not even Clinton style
Way too expensive, $600 can get me to Brazil where the shemale hookers are way cheaper and the quality and time are better.

Link Posted: 5/21/2007 9:43:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Everyone knows that the best whorehouses are just outside of Carson City.....
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 9:51:13 AM EDT
[#42]
This is not a tag.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 10:02:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Several more pics of "Kelly" on the Chicken Ranch website..some with clothes......some without
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 10:53:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Has anybody pointed out you're going to pay for it one way or another?

By the way, in my office when a co-worker goes on vacation, I have them pick up a refrigerator magnet for the office fridge, then a write a snypsis of their vacation as I see it.  Usually humorous, always innapropriate, and sent to half the office that has a sense of humor.  Here was the one I sent last week dealing with hookers:

"For those of you who haven't been paying attention or just don't care, Craig went to the Philippines.  At this point I know most of you start mouthing the story about how I extended 6 months in Okinawa to go to the Philippines and try to drink and whore myself to death, only to end up getting in trouble and going to an almost 8 week re-hab and missing the deployment to Olongapo, there-by negating the whole drinking and whoring myself to death.  But that is neither here nor there, we are talking about Craig.

So Craig went to someplace other then Olongapo, since he was with the Fam he could not take any pictures of the whor..err, soiled women.  Even though some of the women are really, really hot some of them are not women, per-say, which is why you need to find out what they were born as before you start discussing price.  Remember short time is an hour or an orgasm, and long time is all night.  So, you have to masturbate before going out whoring so the short time last a long time and you don't embarrass yourself.  There is a lot of wisdom I'm trying to teach you in a short e-mail, pay attention.

What were we talking about?  Oh-yeah! Craig's magnets.  Whole lot of possible innuendo there, go for it.

Another thing is never turn your back to a prostitute.  Let's say you get naked, except for your Scooby-Do boxers because your a little embarrassed, and you keep thinking your mom will find out what a dirty filthy boy she has, even though she was throwing the Hustler magazines you had been stealing from Wlliam Dollars shop all through High School, so she probably already knows what a perv her son is.  Not to mention borderline arsonist and a klepto.  Or as I like to call it, the tri-fecta of parenting.  You need to watch your shoes and wallet.  Given a chance there is the possibility they will grab all your stuff and take off running.  That's why you let them get naked first.  (Usually you want the bar girls because the owner or madam will beat the tar out of them if they ruin the booze business by cheating the customers).

Remember the clock is ticking and started when you decided on price out on the street or in the bar.  So if you decide on the price, and it takes you  5 minutes to count the money because the conversion rate of Philippine peso to US dollar is difficult to do when stone cold sober and nearly impossible when ripped to the third planet of Jupiter, 5 minutes to get to the area you will be completing the transaction, another 10 minutes to take your shoes off because your so drunk, 5 minutes to count the money again because you blacked out and forgot you already paid, 20 minutes to stop crying because you feel so filthy and shameful for going to a prostitute while she is trying her damndest to get you in some form of arousal and not the disgusting pit of self-pity and despair you are currently in, 5 minutes of weird ass coupling in a position that never, EVER made the Karma Sutra, and 10 minutes to get dressed and bum rushed out the door so she can get the next retard in line.

As your putting your shoes on, trying to figure out where your shit is, and talking about what a great time you had with your new girlfriend, who you managed to fall in love with because "She Gets Me..." you realize your love can only be proved by trying to save her from the piece of shit who is currently using her like a piece of meat.

At this point I would have to start a whole new chapter on "Fighting over a Prostitute."  But I'll give you the synopsis.  You bum rush the room, your buddies try to stop you, the madam calls security, which turns out is a 400 year old Grandma who knows how to swing a stick and has the speed and reflexes like a jaguar, you get beat, your buddies get beat by either Shore Patrol or the cops, or both, your find out later your best friend loves her too, which means you get in a fight back at the barracks, which means you then get extra duty the next several days because you woke up the barracks trying to beat somebody to death who you thought was your friend, with a canteen full of grape flavored Kool Aid.  Several days later, you do it all again.

Twice I've walked into bars to have the owner point at me and scream "You!  You no welcome here!"  That was the price I paid for being a black-out drinker.  

Craig's magnets are on the fridge.  Check them out."

See, sex in all forms is funny.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 11:52:24 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Frontsight: Not in Pahrump. In a different county than Pahrump. Is actually closer by milage to Las Vegas than it is to Pahrump. At least it was closer from my house in Las Vegas than it was from my house in Pahrump. Great place. Have taken 17 classes there. Went there origially because it was free and it was close. Went back the other 16 times because it was a fantasic training environoment. Not the only place I have trained by the way.

Pahrump, and Front Sight are in the same county.  Front Sight was able to have get out of Clark County (where Las Vegas is) to Nye County.  On the Front Sight road in is the sign.  Front Sight was such a small project in Clark County they had a difficult time haveing inspectors coming to inspect.  When the county line was moved Front Sight became the largest project in Nye county.  IIRC.

photo easy I put together a few months ago:

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=102&t=154134
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 12:16:31 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Several more pics of "Kelly" on the Chicken Ranch website..some with clothes......some without

thanks for the tip  

She is hot

but no way in hell I would shell out that king of money to hit it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 12:34:57 PM EDT
[#47]
DAMN IT!

I was going to to post " In before 444"...

Missed it by a couple of posts

Link Posted: 5/21/2007 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#48]
You might not be IN before 444 but you can always be next.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 1:42:38 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Pahrump, and Front Sight are in the same county.  Front Sight was able to have get out of Clark County (where Las Vegas is) to Nye County.  On the Front Sight road in is the sign.  Front Sight was such a small project in Clark County they had a difficult time haveing inspectors coming to inspect.  When the county line was moved Front Sight became the largest project in Nye county.  IIRC.

Ok, if that is true it wasn't originally in the same county as Pahrump, some kind of change was made in the boundry lines recently changing the boundry of Clark and Nye counties that have probably been there for a hundred years. . It still isn't in Pahrump and by road is over 30 miles from my house in Pahrump.
Hopefully, that critical bit of information has now been corrected.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
A wise man once said:  

I think it was Norm Macdonald who said, "In California, the State Justice Department has endorsed a plan to update the term for a prostitute's customer, from the traditional "John", to the new, more current-sounding term "Charlie Sheen"."
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top