Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:20:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
A wise man once said:  
You don't pay for the sex, you pay them to leave (or, in this case, to let you leave).  

I used to see a huge moral difference between taking a girl out on multiple dates, spending money on dinners, gifts, movies, and entertainment, and hoping that sooner or later she'd get around to letting me have my way with her, and simply paying her the same amount of money up front in cash to reach the same end result.  Silly me.

Nowadays, I think the main difference is that when its an honest business transaction, you're guaranteed a "happy ending" to the night and a return on your investment.  If you're with a legit "businesswoman" she isn't going to take your money, peck you on the cheeck and say "good night" and leave you all blueballed in her driveway while she goes to bed solo, chuckling at what a sucker you are and wondering how much you'll pay for another chance next time.  I remember girls from college that by the time they actually let me in, it was more of a grudgefuck than anything else because I was resentful that their "price" was so high, unofficial or not.  Plus, they thought they were so hot that it was just oh such a privilege to let you in their pants--they were just as emotionally detached and neurotic as prostitutes are.  Sex wasn't something to be enjoyed for them, it was a sort of reward they would pay out for you doing whatever they wanted you to do for awhile.  

Prostitution is simpliy modern dating with the gamesmanship aspect greatly simplified.

I'm happily married now and therefore have no use for prostitutes, offical or unofficial.  But make no mistake--though they might not work at a place like Sheri's Ranch, the majority of women in the dating scene can be bought, if not with indirect financial payment, then with attention (attention whores are very real and can be handy for the financially underwhelming male)  or something else that they want.  The gamesmanship aspect is simply figuring out what they want, providing it, and letting nature do the rest, although of course this takes extra time.  The other main advantage of honest whoring is that you can reach your goal for Friday night, have a great time with a hot woman who would likely take you weeks to score with using the traditional methods, and 15 minutes later be watching ESPN Sportscenter on the couch with a clear conscience.  

And since its an above-board business transaction she won't have a change of heart, run to her dad and claim she was raped.  There's always that to think of.
this is pretty warped...

So what you are saying is...that I was paying the midgets in leather to leave...?
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:26:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The Kingdom: never been there, don't intend to ever go there. Strip Clubs arn't my cup of tea and a strip club in Pahrump definitely isn't something I want to go to. Las Vegas has by far the best strip clubs in the world. Along with those they have some lower budget stripjoints where the lessor women work. Those that can't make it there must work in Pahrump.

I am sorry I have to disagree with you.  I was with you until you said best strip clubs are in Vegas.  The best are actually in Dallas Texas.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:27:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Son, there's only two things come from Texas........................
Give me a second to get into my body armor.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:31:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You might not be IN before 444 but you can always be next.

He knows better than to give up what he's got at home, ya sicko.

And I have guns.  Of my own.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:33:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow....paying $200 for a cheesy massage. You must be real hard up bro.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:40:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
A wise man once said:  
You don't pay for the sex, you pay them to leave (or, in this case, to let you leave).  

I used to see a huge moral difference between taking a girl out on multiple dates, spending money on dinners, gifts, movies, and entertainment, and hoping that sooner or later she'd get around to letting me have my way with her, and simply paying her the same amount of money up front in cash to reach the same end result.  Silly me.

Nowadays, I think the main difference is that when its an honest business transaction, you're guaranteed a "happy ending" to the night and a return on your investment.  If you're with a legit "businesswoman" she isn't going to take your money, peck you on the cheeck and say "good night" and leave you all blueballed in her driveway while she goes to bed solo, chuckling at what a sucker you are and wondering how much you'll pay for another chance next time.  I remember girls from college that by the time they actually let me in, it was more of a grudgefuck than anything else because I was resentful that their "price" was so high, unofficial or not.  Plus, they thought they were so hot that it was just oh such a privilege to let you in their pants--they were just as emotionally detached and neurotic as prostitutes are.  Sex wasn't something to be enjoyed for them, it was a sort of reward they would pay out for you doing whatever they wanted you to do for awhile.  

Prostitution is simpliy modern dating with the gamesmanship aspect greatly simplified.

I'm happily married now and therefore have no use for prostitutes, offical or unofficial.  But make no mistake--though they might not work at a place like Sheri's Ranch, the majority of women in the dating scene can be bought, if not with indirect financial payment, then with attention (attention whores are very real and can be handy for the financially underwhelming male)  or something else that they want.  The gamesmanship aspect is simply figuring out what they want, providing it, and letting nature do the rest, although of course this takes extra time.  The other main advantage of honest whoring is that you can reach your goal for Friday night, have a great time with a hot woman who would likely take you weeks to score with using the traditional methods, and 15 minutes later be watching ESPN Sportscenter on the couch with a clear conscience.  

And since its an above-board business transaction she won't have a change of heart, run to her dad and claim she was raped.  There's always that to think of.
this is pretty warped...

You have never listened to Tom Lykis then I take it?  www.blowmeuptom.com
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 2:44:02 PM EDT
[#7]
So what happened to the cute Nye County Deputy?
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 3:48:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Who you talkin' about?  My brother-in-law?  He's a sergeant now, thanks.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 3:50:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dan isnt cute....not a bit.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 4:07:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dan isnt cute....not a bit.

Link Posted: 5/21/2007 4:39:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I don't know what I'm more amazed about, someone paying $200 for a back rub without a happy ending or swingset taking the highroad in this thread.

I only take the high road where prostitution is concerned because I had to hook my way through art school. I still get the shakes when I see fishnet....but that's another story for another thread.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 4:43:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Look out for the "stuff". Herpes aint cool. (Glad I don't have them.)
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 4:47:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Tag
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 4:51:52 PM EDT
[#14]
I shot uzis when I was there.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 4:53:41 PM EDT
[#15]
#%$& keyboard! sorry
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 5:56:25 PM EDT
[#16]
More pics added in first post.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 6:05:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Nope.
Not tagging this thread..
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 10:49:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuck.  An Arfcommer talking about actually hooking up with a hooker, and he gets shit.  Don't do any blow or you will get the pro versus anti dope legalization crew in here.  

After doing the hooker and blow.  Go to church, post pics, maybe we can get this moved to the religious forum.

You know, before it gets locked.

Have fun.  See if the hookers will give you a discount if you go down on them.

Good times, good times...  

There's a huge difference between getting high & having fun or picking up a girl in a bar and paying a prostitute for sex.

It's not about coming down on a guy for having fun, it's about the pitiful self-worth someone must feel to hand over a wad of cash just to dump a load in a woman...one that's hosted countless paying dicks before you and probably sees you as nothing but a sad sucker with cash in his hand.

It's kind of a sad exchange, to be quite honest about it. I have no moral issues with prostitution, just an observation that it's a lonely, weird guy that can't find a real woman. It's not rocket science, and ends up being about 1000x more fun when it's with someone who you actually give a shit about.

There are a lot of lonely 'normal guys' in the world too, Swingset.
I'm not at that point myself yet, but I haven't had a date in a few years. Work has me on third shift, 7 days, if jerking off cost money I'd have to consider getting a hooker...

Your choices are your own to make. If you've given yourself a lifestyle that excludes the chance for love or friendship, or even casual dating, that's not the world's fault.

Like I said, it ain't rocket science. For every "normal" guy without affection or the outlet for passion in his life there are just as many women. If you're not meeting them, or sleeping with them, it's not a great conspiracy...you're doing something wrong. I know some ugly, poor, goofy motherfuckers that get laid. I'm no male model, and I seem to find my way.

If paying a woman to get you off fulfills something in your life, great, knock yourself out. I still think it's a sad act. I couldn't fuck a woman knowing the only reason she's willing is because I paid her. Sue me, but I find that a turn off to the degree that it's just not worth doing.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 11:05:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Dumbass couldnt even get laid in a whorehouse!

Damn, that's true, isn't it? That sucks.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 11:06:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If the only desired outcome of your date is to empty your balls, with no regard for your partner's desire to actually be with you or mutually enjoy the intercourse, then yeah prostitution is exactly like dating.

Is there another desirable outcome?
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 11:07:34 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't go unless you are bringing a huge wad (or plastic)
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 11:07:56 PM EDT
[#22]
I am amazed at how much they charge.  If you had just won some money, OK, but jeesh.  Seems to me they're now limited to the "flush with cash" market.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 11:11:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't go unless you are bringing a huge wad (or plastic)

Oh, I have no plans to go to all. The wife would not take kindly to it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 11:23:07 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Wow....paying $200 for a cheesy massage. You must be real hard up bro.

yep got hard up and stayed that way.  "No happy ending."
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 11:23:11 PM EDT
[#25]
For those who think Pahrump is a shithole, good. Don't come there. Its a great "small" town full of some of the nicest people you will ever meet. It is right at the doorstep to Death Valley, there is plenty to do in the area. Shooting, 4 wheeling, hiking, exploring old mines. And it has something Vegas no longer does, clear sky's. I lived in Vegas many years, had friend who lived in Pahrump, its a get place.
And for the record, there are NO cat house's in Pahrump, they all moved out years ago. The ranch's are actually in Chrystel NV. not Pahrump.
Link Posted: 5/21/2007 11:27:19 PM EDT
[#26]
I remember a time down in Mexico that $200 would get you 2 fire teams worth of hookers and not only would they service you, but they would perform Oklahoma as well.  I'll let my wife message you and talk to you for $20 by the way.
Link Posted: 5/22/2007 2:49:18 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
$500 to $1000 for pie

$200 for a message? Not even Clinton style
Way too expensive, $600 can get me to Brazil where the shemale hookers are way cheaper and the quality and time are better.

keyboard edits reflect whoever edited my post true identity
Link Posted: 5/22/2007 5:20:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Your in a whorehouse you pay 2 bills and nothing TOUCHES your dick ?

Im not sure I understand the purpose of going to whorehouse .

What happened with the leo ?
Link Posted: 5/22/2007 5:31:26 AM EDT
[#29]

Tag
Link Posted: 5/22/2007 10:43:44 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Your in a whorehouse you pay 2 bills and nothing TOUCHES your dick ?

Im not sure I understand the purpose of going to whorehouse .

What happened with the leo ?

He didn't want to touch it either.
Link Posted: 5/22/2007 11:01:19 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Nowadays, I think the main difference is that when its an honest business transaction, you're guaranteed a "happy ending" to the night and a return on your investment.  If you're with a legit businesswoman she isn't going to take your money, peck you on the cheeck and say "good night" and leave you all blueballed in her driveway while she goes to bed solo, chuckling at what a sucker you are and wondering how much you'll pay for another chance next time.  I remember girls from college that by the time they actually let me in, it was more of a grudgefuck than anything else because I was resentful that their "price" was so high, unofficial or not.

Hilarious, and scary accurate when you're young.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2007 11:03:48 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've heard Pahrump is a shithole, so not on my vacation list.

Yeah, but apparently you can get a handjob from a hooker there. Sure, there's no buffet or Prince show at the Rio, but it's a handjob and it only costs a couple hundred.

I can get a handjob from myself for free whenever I want, and I know all those special little maneuvers I like.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2007 11:05:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/22/2007 11:05:59 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've heard Pahrump is a shithole, so not on my vacation list.

Yeah, but apparently you can get a handjob from a hooker there. Sure, there's no buffet or Prince show at the Rio, but it's a handjob and it only costs a couple hundred.

I can get a handjob from myself for free whenever I want, and I know all those special little maneuvers I like.  

Yeah, you'd have to educate the "therapist" on how to do it just right.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top