Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 2:49:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
See the shot and the 8 boosters you got worked , trust the science
View Quote

Especially when the people talking down to you about the "science" are mostly politicians.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 2:57:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why take a covid test?
What did you do different knowing it's covid?
View Quote

Different treatments for Covid, Flu, RSV, pneumonia, common cold........
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 2:59:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I have never had it to my knowledge and never had any injections. I came down with something a couple months ago but didn't feel like I needed to go to the doctor and get tested for anything. I stayed home, rested, and got better in a few days. I remember a time when that's how we dealt with feeling ill.

Sorry for your luck.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 6:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
IME the fully jabbed people seem to have recurrent bouts of COVID while the folks who have never been jabbed get it once and are done.

I alway thought it was very inconsiderate of sick people to go to work.  For a family gathering I suppose a sick person could try to isolate themselves and warn others....
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 6:54:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You could have taken 30 seconds to fact check this instead of embarrassing yourself.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/04/scicheck-fewer-cases-of-flu-due-to-pandemic-precautions-contrary-to-viral-claim/
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You could have taken 30 seconds to fact check this instead of embarrassing yourself.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/04/scicheck-fewer-cases-of-flu-due-to-pandemic-precautions-contrary-to-viral-claim/

Anyone who thinks we virtually eliminated the flu during that timeframe by wearing masks as chin straps, pretending to stand further apart, and playing other mind games is a mindless idiot. That article suggested that a strain of the flu may have been eliminated? Give me a break.

If any of that were remotely true, I can't imagine the legitimate push to continue China Flu practices to eliminate the real flu. All the while, the China Flu would nary be slowed down mind you...
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Anyone who thinks we virtually eliminated the flu during that timeframe by wearing masks as chin straps, pretending to stand further apart, and playing other mind games is a mindless idiot. That article suggested that a strain of the flu may have been eliminated? Give me a break.

If any of that were remotely true, I can't imagine the legitimate push to continue China Flu practices to eliminate the real flu. All the while, the China Flu would nary be slowed down mind you...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t go giving the idiots any ideas. They though we could remove COVID globally like smallpox.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top