Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 7:01:29 AM EDT
[#1]
James isn't going to the west.

No spurs as he doesn't want a coach who is going to tell him what to do and hold him accountable. Plus Leonard is a mystery now and the rest of the team isn't enough.

LeBron and George don't make the Lakers good enough to beat GS or Houston.

GS can't afford him without gutting the team and Houston/OKC each have a ball hog that LeBron won't pair well with.

He's either staying in CLE if they can get him better help or possibly going to Philly. He won't goto Boston unless they trade Kyrie.

Who knows what he does, nothing surprises my anymore.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 7:07:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No spurs as he doesn't want a coach who is going to tell him what to do and hold him accountable. Plus Leonard is a mystery now and the rest of the team isn't enough.

GS can't afford him without gutting the team and Houston/OKC each have a ball hog that LeBron won't pair well with.

He's either staying in CLE if they can get him better help or possibly going to Philly. He won't goto Boston unless they trade Kyrie.

View Quote
Detroit Pistons?
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 7:09:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Without James Cleveland wouldn't even play .500 ball.

They absolutely suck once you take James out of the equation.

He should go to another team.
View Quote
I honestly don't even think it would be close to a .500 team.  They are bums in every sense except for their paycheck.  You have a mixture of old, nonathletic, overpaid bums without any basketball sense.  (That's not the first time JR Smith has pulled a JR Smith.)  Love used to have a sweet stroke but that's gone and he's always been a defensive liability.  His offense just used to make up for it.  Now he has no business being on the court, imo.  Same with Korver.  And don't even get me started on Thompson.  That dude wouldn't even see minutes if he played in the West (Warriors, Rockets, etc.)

Im not a big LeBron fan on a personal level, but he is the only reason that the Cavs are even relevant let alone in the Finals.  Sans LeBron, the Cavs are shopping for ping pong balls in the lottery before the All-Star break.

All that said, LeBron made this bed, too.  He's the one that not only lobbied for these guys but also lobbied for their high salaries that are going to hamstring the Cavs even after LeBron departs.  And he's not blameless in Kyrie leaving.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 7:11:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
I believe the relationship between Gilbert (and the front office) and LeBron to be too toxic for a Cavs continuation to be possible.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 7:47:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I honestly don't even think it would be close to a .500 team.  They are bums in every sense except for their paycheck.  You have a mixture of old, nonathletic, overpaid bums without any basketball sense.  (That's not the first time JR Smith has pulled a JR Smith.)  Love used to have a sweet stroke but that's gone and he's always been a defensive liability.  His offense just used to make up for it.  Now he has no business being on the court, imo.  Same with Korver.  And don't even get me started on Thompson.  That dude wouldn't even see minutes if he played in the West (Warriors, Rockets, etc.)

Im not a big LeBron fan on a personal level, but he is the only reason that the Cavs are even relevant let alone in the Finals.  Sans LeBron, the Cavs are shopping for ping pong balls in the lottery before the All-Star break.

All that said, LeBron made this bed, too.  He's the one that not only lobbied for these guys but also lobbied for their high salaries that are going to hamstring the Cavs even after LeBron departs.  And he's not blameless in Kyrie leaving.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I probably was way too generous...…...the rest of the team absolutely SUCKS.  They are an embarrassment.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 7:50:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
LeBron is the greatest player to ever play in the NBA.
View Quote
He is - he can get a scrub team with a scrub coach to the finals every year by himself, but it takes more than a one man show to beat a historically good team like GS 4/7 times.

MJ couldn’t do it with the Wizards...
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 7:51:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I believe the relationship between Gilbert (and the front office) and LeBron to be too toxic for a Cavs continuation to be possible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Basketball players are expendable commodities, Gilbert knows he is at a crossroads in his career
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 7:52:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He is - he can get a scrub team with a scrub coach to the finals every year by himself, but it takes more than a one man show to beat a historically good team like GS 4/7 times.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LeBron is the greatest player to ever play in the NBA.

No doubt he is a great player...….the fact Cleveland is even a contender is proof of that.

I don't understand how James can stand playing on a team with those bums...…..it is crazy IMHO.

They literally suck.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 7:56:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Draymond green took a cheapass shot at lebrons eye in game 1 and must have popped a blood vessel.  Lebrons eye is still very bloodshot
View Quote
Contact happened in a contact sport.

There, now you have a get-out-of-jail free excuse that works better than “damn this team sucks except for LeBron.”  Feel better?
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 8:00:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
100% he's leaving.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 8:06:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
100% he's leaving.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

100% he's leaving.
Good.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 8:18:43 AM EDT
[#12]
If James somehow stays in CLE, nothing changes, including the result. Maybe he’ll get lucky and both Houston and GS will implode before Philly overtakes them in the East.

If James moves... where does he go? Who will gut their team to pay LeBron a supermax deal? Houston won’t. Philly won’t. GS won’t. Could he play for a team with more than a sock puppet for a coach (doubtful)? Would he take less money (doubtful)? Lakers? That might be interesting, but they need another piece (George?) ... can they manage that cap-wise? OKC (hell no - he won’t play for another dysfunctional team with a black hole of a point guard)? Minnesota (I think that would be interesting)? No way he’d listen to someone like Popovich in SA.

Thing is, if he doesn’t go to the right situation it’s just more of the same, and he’s too expensive to go to a good team unless they gut their team to get him (which I suspect most won’t do).
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 8:20:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If James somehow stays in CLE, nothing changes, including the result. Maybe he’ll get lucky and both Houston and GS will implode before Philly overtakes them in the East.

If James moves... where does he go? Who will gut their team to pay LeBron a supermax deal? Houston won’t. Philly won’t. GS won’t. Could he play for a team with more than a sock puppet for a coach (doubtful)? Would he take less money (doubtful)? Lakers? That might be interesting, but they need another piece (George?) ... can they manage that cap-wise? OKC (hell no - he won’t play for another dysfunctional team with a black hole of a point guard)? Minnesota (I think that would be interesting)?

Thing is, if he doesn’t go to the right situation it’s just more of the same, and he’s too expensive to go to a good team unless they gut their team to get him (which I suspect most won’t do).
View Quote
Yup...…….I guess it depends on what he is willing to accept salary wise.

Money versus championships...……….
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 8:31:56 AM EDT
[#14]
LeBron should go to GSW and make it a complete joke Harlem globetrotters spectacle.

Pretty much already is...
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 8:34:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
MJ was 40.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 8:38:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
LeBron should go to GSW and make it a complete joke Harlem globetrotters spectacle.

View Quote
GSW is already the equivalent of the best two or three guys at the pick up court skipping games until they can run together. Might as well go all in.

I think LeBron goes to play with Pop. He wants to beat GSW. I don't think he cares where it happens.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 8:49:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I think I probably was way too generous...…...the rest of the team absolutely SUCKS.  They are an embarrassment.
View Quote
I guess we're going to ignore Kevin Love averaging 22/12

Or Korver who is might be #3 all time great 3pt shooters. Yes Korver is choking, but isn't Lebron supposed to make his teammates better?

Or George Hill a veteran PG, who was moulded by Greg Popovich in his early days. Also choking, but again, isn't Lebron supposed to make his teammates better? I got a feeling like Hill would do better if they let him bring the ball up more. Half the time Lebron just slow walks up the floor and Hill doesn't have much do to other than set screens and camp for 3s.  How about Hill bring the ball up and Lebron set some screens? Oh yeah when he doesn't have the ball he just camps 3ft beyond the arc waiting to go back on D.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 8:57:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
How easy has Lebron's path to finals been out of LeWeak LeEast?

According to SRS, this year's Celtics were the weakest team he's ever faced in the Conf finals.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 9:16:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

GSW is already the equivalent of the best two or three guys at the pick up court skipping games until they can run together. Might as well go all in.

I think LeBron goes to play with Pop. He wants to beat GSW. I don't think he cares where it happens.
View Quote
Lebron and Pop would be like oil and water.

Lebron wants out of Cleveland because he's lost control. Management isn't conferring with him on anything and has basically gone off on their own. He's not going to run to the Spurs where Pop runs the show, he wants to go somewhere where he's the boss.

Lebron going to Spurs would be worse than Aldridge. Aldridge was a similar "touch heavy" player, and hasn't fared well under a system offense. Aldridge even wants to play in the system. Lebron would not. It would be a disaster. Lebron also cannot take criticism. Can anyone imagine Lebron listening to one of Pops dress downs? Have to be a humble player to play for Popovich, which Lebron is not.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 9:40:22 AM EDT
[#20]
How come Anthony Davis was able to take a game from the warriors but not LeBron?

No Cousins and a worse cast.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:03:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well James had a hand in saying who he wanted to play with soooooooooooooo
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:04:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Or Korver who is might be #3 all time great 3pt shooters. Yes Korver is choking, but isn't Lebron supposed to make his teammates better?

Or George Hill a veteran PG, who was moulded by Greg Popovich in his early days. Also choking, but again, isn't Lebron supposed to make his teammates better? I got a feeling like Hill would do better if they let him bring the ball up more. Half the time Lebron just slow walks up the floor and Hill doesn't have much do to other than set screens and camp for 3s.  How about Hill bring the ball up and Lebron set some screens? Oh yeah when he doesn't have the ball he just camps 3ft beyond the arc waiting to go back on D.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They suck...…...sorry.

The only reason Love scores that many points is because of double teaming of James.

He is slow and worthless on defense to boot.

Without James I would venture to guess Cleveland would have a hard time reaching .400.

Oh, I just checked to make sure...…...James is 11th all time in assists.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:08:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Lebron wants out of Cleveland because he's lost control. Management isn't conferring with him on anything and has basically gone off on their own. He's not going to run to the Spurs where Pop runs the show, he wants to go somewhere where he's the boss.

Lebron going to Spurs would be worse than Aldridge. Aldridge was a similar "touch heavy" player, and hasn't fared well under a system offense. Aldridge even wants to play in the system. Lebron would not. It would be a disaster. Lebron also cannot take criticism. Can anyone imagine Lebron listening to one of Pops dress downs? Have to be a humble player to play for Popovich, which Lebron is not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly this. Pop would eat the ass out of a passive-aggressive guy like LeBron, who would immediately cry on Twitter, igniting a media shitstorm that the Spurs organization doesn’t want, and they damned sure know it, I suspect. The Spurs, regardless of your opinion of them, hate drama.  Sadly, if he wasn’t such a pain in the ass and could keep his shit in check, it’d be an ideal match, skills wise.

LeBron is the GOAT, but he’s also one of the biggest babies in NBA history. He gets away with it because he’s the GOAT on the court.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Well James had a hand in saying who he wanted to play with soooooooooooooo
View Quote
Great player, lousy wannabe GM (like MJ, as it turns out).
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:11:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
GSW isn't going to gut their team for James nor do they need him. I don't see any team that's a contender in the West doing that.
James is too toxic
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:16:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Exactly this. Pop would eat the ass out of a passive-aggressive guy like LeBron, who would immediately cry on Twitter, igniting a media shitstorm that the Spurs organization doesn’t want, and they damned sure know it, I suspect. The Spurs, regardless of your opinion of them, hate drama.  Sadly, if he wasn’t such a pain in the ass and could keep his shit in check, it’d be an ideal match, skills wise.
View Quote
Yep. Spurs are all business. Lebron has too many hissy fits to fit in with Spurs.

Pop would yell at Lebron often.
-Walks back on defense after he makes a bad play or doesn't get a call on a drive.
-Does not contribute to the offense when he's not handling the ball. No off ball screens. Just camps 3ft beyond the arc waiting to go back on defense. Doesn't even look like he's ready to catch a pass for a 3 if he's thinking he's spreading the floor.
-Does a "Harden" often and just lets a guy score instead of risking a foul and trying to get a block. Most of his blocks are blind side blocks when he comes in to help.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:16:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
MJ was 40.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MJ was 40.
Nobody but MJ made MJ retire twice.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:19:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/fan/image?url=https://fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2017/05/Screen-Shot-2017-05-08-at-10.38.09-AM.jpg&w=898

According to SRS, this year's Celtics were the weakest team he's ever faced in the Conf finals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/fan/image?url=https://fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2017/05/Screen-Shot-2017-05-08-at-10.38.09-AM.jpg&w=898

And how many “all time great” teams in their prime did MJ face in the playoffs/finals (zero) (while LeBron faced at least two — though he caught the tail end of one, which faded recently, every year for over a decade)?  Those pacers, knicks, suns, piston teams MJ beat year after year were all seriously flawed teams.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:24:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
How come Anthony Davis was able to take a game from the warriors but not LeBron?

No Cousins and a worse cast.
View Quote
Because Lebron isn’t the GOAT. It was evident in last nights game.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:26:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

LOL his ego is too big to retire and no way he retires if they get swept

Can't see him not trying to go to a contender and I can't see him going to a young team.
Lebron just isn't the mentor type
Best to stay in Cle and try to get some help in the off season because Boston is up and coming
View Quote
LOL for 3 years they say that. All you see during the season is "Clevland is working out x player today and y player tomorrow. They are interested in trading for XY." They are  not going to get better and they have no money.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:33:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Lebron is going to own an NBA team, he will be a lot better than Jeter is with the Marlins and Jordan with the Baltimore Bullets or whatever they call themselves
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:38:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Lebron is going to own an NBA team, he will be a lot better than Jeter is with the Marlins and Jordan with the Baltimore Bullets or whatever they call themselves
View Quote
Jordan owns hornets, maybe he’ll pick up Lebron.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:50:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

And how many “all time great” teams in their prime did MJ face in the playoffs/finals (zero) (while LeBron faced at least two — though he caught the tail end of one, which faded recently, every year for over a decade)?
View Quote
That Celtics team that swept MJ in his 2nd year was a better team than Lebron has faced in LeEast. MJ dropped 63 on them on a double overtime loss by 4, which was the largest margin of the game. They had a 67-15 record and were 40-1 at home. Had a former FMVP on the bench as a 6th man, 4 HOF players.

They were pretty much the same juggernaut team the next year.

Or the badboy Pistons, with Dennis Rodman, HOF, that gets so much credit for making MJ's team so great.

Or the Showtime Lakers

Or Barkley's 62 game suns team.

Or Shaq and Penny's Magic

Or the stacked Supersonics

Or Stockton/Malone's Jazz?

Fockin A, did you even watch bball in the late 80s / 90s?

edit well I'll concede that the Showtime lakers Jordan faced were not in their "prime" (but were still great)
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yep. Spurs are all business. Lebron has too many hissy fits to fit in with Spurs.

-Walks back on defense after he makes a bad play or doesn't get a call on a drive.
-Does not contribute to the offense when he's not handling the ball. No off ball screens. Just camps 3ft beyond the arc waiting to go back on defense. Doesn't even look like he's ready to catch a pass for a 3 if he's thinking he's spreading the floor.
-Does a "Harden" often and just lets a guy score instead of risking a foul and trying to get a block. Most of his blocks are blind side blocks when he comes in to help.
View Quote
He seems to do that a lot. Too busy crying to the refs and the other team is fast breaking for 2.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:55:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That Celtics team that swept MJ in his 2nd year was a better team than Lebron has faced in LeEast. MJ dropped 63 on them on a double overtime loss by 4, which was the largest margin of the game. They had a 67-15 record and were 40-1 at home. Had a former FMVP on the bench as a 6th man, 4 HOF players.

Or the badboy Pistons, with Dennis Rodman, HOF, that gets so much credit for making MJ's team so great.

Or the Showtime Lakers

edit well I'll concede that the Showtime lakers Jordan faced were not in their "prime" (but were still great)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And how many “all time great” teams in their prime did MJ face in the playoffs/finals (zero) (while LeBron faced at least two — though he caught the tail end of one, which faded recently, every year for over a decade)?

Or the Showtime Lakers

That Celtics team BEAT them- ironic since the beef with LeBron losing to great teams is so loud. Arguably that’s MJ’s only real test, and he got beat.

Jordan never played the showtime lakers. He got the old and busted version at the end. When LeBron the spurs at the end of their dynasty he beat them too.

The other teams you mention were all flawed as hell, and none of them “dynasty” teams.  That’s why the stacked Bulls with the HOF coach beat them.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:01:14 AM EDT
[#36]
I guess this has turned into MJ vs Lebron

Look at the defense MJ had to go up against. How easy does Lebron have it now?

Shreds the stifling NY Knicks defense and goes right at Ewing.

NBA Moment - 1991 Jordan dunks on Ewing

And goes right at Mutumbo

MJ Throws It Down On Dikembe | The Jordan Vault
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:07:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Everyone was dunking on Ewing though

Scottie Pippen "The Ewing Dunk"
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:11:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That Celtics team BEAT them- ironic since the beef with LeBron losing to great teams is so loud. Arguably that’s MJ’s only real test, and he got beat.

Jordan never played the showtime lakers. He got the old and busted version at the end. When LeBron the spurs at the end of their dynasty he beat them too.

The other teams you mention were all flawed as hell, and none of them “dynasty” teams.  That’s why the stacked Bulls with the HOF coach beat them.
View Quote
MJ was facing one of the greatest teams ever, and dropping 63 on them taking them to 2OT's while LeTivo was sitting at home watching the playoffs the first two years.

"Stacked" bulls, lol. You know Scottie pippen avg 16/5 over his career don't you? Kevin Love gets no respect despite averaging 22/12 this finals.

I bet you can't even name the 3rd leading scorer on the "stacked" Bulls teams without looking it up.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:12:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Everyone was dunking on Ewing though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XH4PtZj5Ns
View Quote
At least he manned up and didn't get out of the way like LeWeak
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:17:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
He seems to do that a lot. Too busy crying to the refs and the other team is fast breaking for 2.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read an article that says he is the slowest player in the league back to transition because that is his "rest". He has lead the league in minutes that last few seasons and in this playoffs he has played almost completely every game minute. Not to mention his 7 in a row trips to the championship.

James does share blame on how terrible this team is. He wanted Smith and Thompson. Thompson atleast shows up in the playoffs, that's how he got paid. Smith is just retarded. Irving left because of him, but as celtics found out he is injury prone just like Love.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Bold is truth
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:26:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Bold is truth
View Quote
Lebron did not lobby for Nance, Clarkson and Hill. Gilbert and management have closed themselves off to Lebron and haven't taken any of his advice in quite some time. I like Hill, but he's choked. Clarkson has been garbage as well. Deandre Jordan on this Cavs team would give the Warriors a run for their money.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/lebron-james-tyronn-lue-deandre-jordan-trade-deadline-clippers-nba/1k5djt5jrzx0y1qr5mtp6fc34t
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:27:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
MJ was facing one of the greatest teams ever, and dropping 63 on them taking them to 2OT's while LeTivo was sitting at home watching the playoffs the first two years.

"Stacked" bulls, lol. You know Scottie pippen avg 16/5 over his career don't you? Kevin Love gets no respect despite averaging 22/12 this finals.

I bet you can't even name the 3rd leading scorer on the "stacked" Bulls teams without looking it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IMO MJ is the GOAT and Pippen was arguably the second best player at the time of MJ.

EDIT: NBA jam in the 90’s was better than NBA Jam Lebron versions too
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:29:21 AM EDT
[#44]
He is incurable cancer. Pity the team he wrecks next. Please don't let it be the rockets.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:32:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re high if you think the overall team quality of this Cavs team is even remotely near the Bulls/Jordan teams, MJ/LBJ excluded.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:33:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

IMO MJ is the GOAT and Pippen was arguably the second best player at the time of MJ.

View Quote
The delusion must end!

Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:40:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You’re high if you think the overall team quality of this Cavs team is even remotely near the Bulls/Jordan teams, MJ/LBJ excluded.
View Quote
George Hill makes that FT, they win game 1. Korver has gone 1 for 3 and 0 for 1 this series from 3pt. If he plays at his potential and hits more 3s, Warriors can't double and triple team in game 2 and this turns into a series.

People downplay this team because they're playing like shit. Must be dopers because they forget how talked up this "new look" cavs were when it first debuted a few months ago and went on a tear.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:47:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The delusion must end!

https://i.imgur.com/PH7j1E9.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The delusion must end!

https://i.imgur.com/PH7j1E9.png
When you are second fiddle to the GOAT your numbers aren’t going to be as good as other team leaders. There’s maybe 5 guys an that list that could be argued as a better #2 guy to MJ. Pippen was a phenomenal player who was overshadowed buy greatness.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:50:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
George Hill makes that FT, they win game 1. Korver has gone 1 for 3 and 0 for 1 this series from 3pt. If he plays at his potential and hits more 3s, Warriors can't double and triple team in game 2 and this turns into a series.

People downplay this team because they're playing like shit. Must be dopers because they forget how talked up this "new look" cavs were when it first debuted a few months ago and went on a tear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But wait, I thought the Cavs were just good because the East was so weak?  You can’t have it both ways...
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:52:02 AM EDT
[#50]
If Lebron had played under a coach who could control him and keep his ego in check he would probably have a lot more rings by now. He himself is an amazing player...but left to coach himself, he is self destructive and toxic to the people around him.  His career would have been epic had he been under a real leader all this time.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top