Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 4:12:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Weird how they don't notice the southern border is wide open....
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 4:44:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Queen - Another One Bites the Dust (Official Video)
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:01:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are we sure it’s Chinese?
Russia more likely?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:02:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:03:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Just shot something down over Lake Huron.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:06:10 PM EDT
[#6]
CNN Breaking News
@cnnbrk
The US military shoots down another high-altitude object from the skies, this time over Lake Huron, sources say. It's the third in as many days
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:15:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Then why is that E3 still doing loops in bfe MI? Has to be that far away to get a radar signature from something way high up and be able to fly level?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:17:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:20:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/C6EE4401-B27B-4DEF-9D3D-85940E66A56D_jpe-2708600.JPG
View Quote

What a loon.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What a loon.
View Quote

Lunacy is what gets followers these days
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:28:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Goodness

View Quote

Bluffwheat be babblin….
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:33:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

So did COVID.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:34:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Millhouse just started a live stream....if you can stand him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KFPLGJLaaU
View Quote

WYF is going on?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:34:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So did COVID.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So did COVID.

Hello 911? I just witnessed a murder.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:36:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Bluffwheat be balling….
View Quote

fixed
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:36:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So, like MT, they can't fucking find it?  I think we are seeing the failures of our military and potato Administration.  While I always suspected our abilities were overstated, we look absolutely impotent.
View Quote

Surely we have to have it narrowed down pretty well. The planes would watch it to the ground and mark the GPS coordinates reasonably close.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:38:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/415017/Screenshot_20230212_123833_Chrome_jpg-2708413.JPG

E3 changed course, now headed due north over Milwaukee.  Tanker still doing laps over Michigan.
View Quote

Banner ad is ironic…
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:43:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

WYF is going on?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Millhouse just started a live stream....if you can stand him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KFPLGJLaaU

WYF is going on?

They nuked the superbowl

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#20]
John Ramirez, retired CIA analyst, speculating on why UFO's/UAP's have suddenly become a bigger topic in the last few years and it seems to be ramping up even more.

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 6:11:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

fixed
View Quote

Nope, she’s a Lickalotapus.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 6:35:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:25:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Jamil Jaffer, founder and executive director of the National Security Institute: US response to flying objects will reveal military capabilities

US response to flying objects will reveal military capabilities: expert | NewsNation Prime
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:36:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
John Ramirez, retired CIA analyst, speculating on why UFO's/UAP's have suddenly become a bigger topic in the last few years and it seems to be ramping up even more.

View Quote

Balloons from China aren’t alien.  And we aren’t going to be able to shoot down an alien craft.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:42:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Jamil Jaffer, founder and executive director of the National Security Institute: US response to flying objects will reveal military capabilities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcUa0IRFbKU
View Quote

I'll say again: the military has radar all over the place and they can't see these things either?  Everybody is just relying on NORAD?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:43:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Balloons from China aren’t alien.  And we aren’t going to be able to shoot down an alien craft.
View Quote

Correct. But we can shoot down man-made objects that are "thought" to be alien by a substantial portion of the population that is easily affected by the very specific and intentional use of alien/ufo verbiage by .gov and media.

The burning question is why.  

Something strange is going on.  But it is of this world.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:47:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'll say again: the military has radar all over the place and they can't see these things either?  Everybody is just relying on NORAD?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about the network of Air Traffic Control centers all over the US.

How are they not seeing these balloons / objects ?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Correct. But we can shoot down man-made objects that are "thought" to be alien by a substantial portion of the population that is easily affected by the very specific and intentional use of alien/ufo verbiage by .gov and media.

The burning question is why.  

Something strange is going on.  But it is of this world.
View Quote
That's the point.  Ramirez was speaking in much broader terms of the last five years and what has happened with the UAP subject.  That interview is probably months old, but so many are linking this balloon crap to the UAP disclosure process that is happening.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 10:07:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What about the network of Air Traffic Control centers all over the US.

How are they not seeing these balloons / objects ?
View Quote
ATC "radar" doesn't work the same way as Military radar.  ATC stuff essentially relies on the plane's transponder to send the location info out.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 3:42:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 4:13:07 AM EDT
[#31]
My local terminal controller under 10,000ft, points out primary targets to commercial arrival traffic all the time. "10 o clock 2 miles, type & altitude unknown primary only" Southwest: "were looking but negative contact"
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 5:33:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've seen a few articles quoting someone from NORAD I believe talking about how they recently adjusted the filters. Basically our radars were set to not show anything moving below a certain speed, getting rid of garbage returns and reducing clutter on the screen. If these are air defense radars they probably weren't interested in anything flying slower than an aircraft or ICBM would be. Now they opened up the gate and boom, tons of unidentified contacts.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 5:44:05 AM EDT
[#33]
I'm not saying it's Ariens, but it's Ariens!

Link Posted: 2/13/2023 11:16:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Maybe they are shooting down ballistic missiles.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 11:23:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm not saying it's Ariens, but it's Ariens!

View Quote
The Chinese are lobbing snowblowers at us?
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 12:34:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I've seen a few articles quoting someone from NORAD I believe talking about how they recently adjusted the filters. Basically our radars were set to not show anything moving below a certain speed, getting rid of garbage returns and reducing clutter on the screen. If these are air defense radars they probably weren't interested in anything flying slower than an aircraft or ICBM would be. Now they opened up the gate and boom, tons of unidentified contacts.
View Quote
Excellent post.

Especially, in the current seas of lousy ones.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 5:25:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Excellent post.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excellent post.

I was also thinking about the story of the earlier balloon incursions being identified after the fact.

I have a feeling they were identified from emissions collections. Since we have a certain incursion from that first Chinese balloon I bet the emissions coming from it looked familiar and that's when they correlated that this has happened before and attributed previously unidentified emissions to earlier incursions. I also bet that expedited opening up the filters.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 5:35:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I was also thinking about the story of the earlier balloon incursions being identified after the fact.

I have a feeling they were identified from emissions collections. Since we have a certain incursion from that first Chinese balloon I bet the emissions coming from it looked familiar and that's when they correlated that this has happened before and attributed previously unidentified emissions to earlier incursions. I also bet that expedited opening up the filters.
View Quote

Or they are just lying.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
The concept that raw data might be kept and is available to be reanalyzed is foreign to numerous Arfcomers. They make statements that indicate they categorically believe time travel or outright lying are the only ways that past intrusion could be detected.
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top