Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:17:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:19:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:20:05 PM EDT
[#3]
This is from a Brent0331 live podcast, just something I ran across.  

Start at 20:50.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMebfroKkfg[/youtube]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is from a Brent0331 live podcast, just something I ran across.  

Start at 20:50.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://www.youtube.com/live/CMebfroKkfg?feature=share
View Quote

https://www.youtube.com/live/CMebfroKkfg?feature=share
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:22:19 PM EDT
[#5]
What is they ("they" being whatever hostile nation/state is doing this) is sending these objects in from the north, to get all the eyes looking north, before they send the real payload in from the south via Mexico or the Gulf?  Maybe to bomb the Superbowl, which is only a couple hundred miles from the very minimally protected southern border........

I would like to think that our military is smart enough to not let up their surveillance in other areas........but that doesn't account for the political interference aspect, i.e. Potato or his behind-the-curtain handlers directing "fuck Mexico, we don't want you looking too hard there anyway, just for fuck's sake make sure nothing else gets in from the north!"

General Milley or some other politically compromised POS officer: "Yes sir".
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:22:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:23:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
“The president is compromised by the Chinese” is the open secret in DC, and Bill O’Reilly mentioned last week that according to his sources, Susan Rice is the one calling the shots for Dementia Joe.  

If true, we are well and truly fucked.  A fractured country ran by a shadow government where the key players are apparently compromised (bought off) by an adversarial nation bent on marginalizing the dominance of the United States around the world.  

In case you aren’t aware, the Chinese Communist Party isn’t known for respecting the value of human life, so factor that into your analysis of current events.  I mean, they build spare cities with fully functional infrastructure that are barely occupied.  Ever ask yourself why?  What are they planning for?

I have to hand it to to the Chinese political leadership; they aren’t afraid to think outside the box with a sense of unity and purpose and aren’t afraid to get shit done even if they have to lie to the rest of the world to make it happen.  They just want to win, and it’s no wonder they mock us for being weak.
View Quote

The Chicoms have been most welcome in the WEF and are key players in their global plans...
They have good reason to be.
Global govt modeled after the Chinese style.
Transhumanism where mankind will be reborn using the Chinese as a template for the human race.
Brainy,compliant,eat sustainably.and are non white..etc.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:23:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Aren't there like 1500 legitimate weather balloons launched daily around the world? I can see this turning into a bit of mass hysteria pretty soon and we're going to spend a fortune investigating every balloon spotted. Of course most don't have payloads the size of school busses so hopefully radar can sort through them a bit.
View Quote

The last 3 years have been mass hysteria. Actually the last 20, the last 3 have been hyper Hysteria.

90% of what is happening is not actually happening as we perceive it.  

Social media and the internet has turned humanity into a giant hive mind attempting to reconcile cognitive dissonance in real time. In the process we will probably tear ourselves apart
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:25:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There is something off about the last 2 engagements off the coast of AK and over the Yukon.

The first engagement the object was officially announced as a balloon.

The last 2 are called "objects that may have been a balloon" as if they expect anybody to believe they are going to splash an airborne object without knowing what it is first.

They know exactly what those 2 objects were yet they say " may have been a balloon" which tells me they were not balloons.

The question is what were they?

maybe drones?

They are hiding what the last 2 objects were by implying they were balloons but not actually stating it, yet they would not shoot something down during peacetime without knowing exactly what it is first. They is definitely a reason why there has been no definitive statement as to what those objects were, only what they might be.

Monkeys might come flying out of my ass, but obviously they won't.

"we have positively identified a high-altitude airborne object over Northern Canada"

yet they don't say what the positive identification is.

hint: it isn't a balloon.
View Quote
A rigid lighter than air dirigible would not be a balloon, but still would be in the same class as a balloon as far as loiter, payload, and movement capabilities. Small dirigibles have been made into drones before, there was a video as far back as 2010 of a practically transparent helium dirigible some dude had made as a drone. Lots more activity like that since then.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:27:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
“The president is compromised by the Chinese” is the open secret in DC, and Bill O’Reilly mentioned last week that according to his sources, Susan Rice is the one calling the shots for Dementia Joe.  

If true, we are well and truly fucked.  A fractured country ran by a shadow government where the key players are apparently compromised (bought off) by an adversarial nation bent on marginalizing the dominance of the United States around the world.  

In case you aren’t aware, the Chinese Communist Party isn’t known for respecting the value of human life, so factor that into your analysis of current events.  I mean, they build spare cities with fully functional infrastructure that are barely occupied.  Ever ask yourself why?  What are they planning for?

I have to hand it to to the Chinese political leadership; they aren’t afraid to think outside the box with a sense of unity and purpose and aren’t afraid to get shit done even if they have to lie to the rest of the world to make it happen.  They just want to win, and it’s no wonder they mock us for being weak.
View Quote

All true, except it’s not China.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Once you get a fighter airborne, it’s best to keep them that way. I’m sure they were refueled in flight.
View Quote

Possibly they used one of the two CC-150 refueling tankers that they have.
Understand that they inked an order for 4 more new ones from Airbus last year.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:31:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:36:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A rigid lighter than air dirigible would not be a balloon, but still would be in the same class as a balloon as far as loiter, payload, and movement capabilities. Small dirigibles have been made into drones before, there was a video as far back as 2010 of a practically transparent helium dirigible some dude had made as a drone. Lots more activity like that since then.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is something off about the last 2 engagements off the coast of AK and over the Yukon.

The last 2 are called "objects that may have been a balloon" as if they expect anybody to believe they are going to splash an airborne object without knowing what it is first.

They know exactly what those 2 objects were yet they say " may have been a balloon" which tells me they were not balloons.

maybe drones?

They are hiding what the last 2 objects were by implying they were balloons but not actually stating it, yet they would not shoot something down during peacetime without knowing exactly what it is first. They is definitely a reason why there has been no definitive statement as to what those objects were, only what they might be.

"we have positively identified a high-altitude airborne object over Northern Canada"

Facebook has a whole team working on this for years and they shut it down, for some reason. I suspect they where forced to.
Look up projec Loon, I wouldn't doubt if they were forced to transfer the tech.

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:53:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Facebook has a whole team working on this for years and they shut it down, for some reason. I suspect they where forced to.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

maybe drones?

Well facebook was lifelog was darpa, so.....
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:54:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

That reminds me of the Highland, IL UFO:

https://www.history.com/videos/highland-illinois

Which when you think about it, a helium filled dirigible or drone powered by electric motors / props , would be one helluva way to stealthily deliver some chemical or biological weapon in the middle of the night.

Fly the dirigible under power to some location upwind of the target.

Cut power and let the wind push it  silently over the target.

Release payload.

Keep coasting downwind of the target, re-start the motors or props and then return to base.

The next morning, people head out to their cars:  “Hey, what’s this weird pollen on my car?  Cough….COUGH!  PUKE! “

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So wait..

Fag boy Trudeau ordered it to be shot down almost immediately, while Dementia Joe let ours just fly right across the country before shooting it down?

What the fuck is wrong with the world when Canada orders an object shot down while the U.S. just lets it happen?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So wait..

Fag boy Trudeau ordered it to be shot down almost immediately, while Dementia Joe let ours just fly right across the country before shooting it down?

What the fuck is wrong with the world when Canada orders an object shot down while the U.S. just lets it happen?

I believe the expression is "Clown World".

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 1:38:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 1:43:33 PM EDT
[#18]
How much for a balloon hunting liscense?
Asking for a friend……??
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 1:48:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That reminds me of the Highland, IL UFO:

https://www.history.com/videos/highland-illinois

Which when you think about it, a helium filled dirigible or drone powered by electric motors / props , would be one helluva way to stealthily deliver some chemical or biological weapon in the middle of the night.

Fly the dirigible under power to some location upwind of the target.

Cut power and let the wind push it  silently over the target.

Release payload.

Keep coasting downwind of the target, re-start the motors or props and then return to base.

The next morning, people head out to their cars:  “Hey, what’s this weird pollen on my car?  Cough….COUGH!  PUKE! “

View Quote

They conventionally do quite a lot of navigation by adjusting altitude. You dont burn through all your power motoring to a starting point, release it where it is already upwind and you can adjust your altitude to ride different air currents.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 1:52:47 PM EDT
[#20]
We are doomed.

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 1:53:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Goodness

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 1:55:54 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 1:55:56 PM EDT
[#23]
dupe

weeeee
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:03:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Hypothetically, if I thought I might need to start shooting down some stuff in US airspace, and I didn't want the public to know exactly what I was going to be shooting down, starting off by flying a balloon all the way across the country in a highly public manner and then shooting it down in broad daylight while being filmed by lots of civilians would be a good way to misdirect people.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:03:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:05:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:05:26 PM EDT
[#27]
See above.  Beat by a few seconds.  

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:05:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/yzwktmE.png
View Quote

Strange, is it the object that was over Montana yesterday?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:07:17 PM EDT
[#29]
It's a tanker.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:08:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:11:10 PM EDT
[#32]
4 Canadian military planes heading NW to investigate/recover the downed craft in Yukon?

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=c2c1fb,c2b3d7,c2b3b9,c2b355
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:12:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Just went silent. Obviously something is up. This is becoming more concerning by the day.  We can't easily detect whatever the fuck is going on, whether a fucking balloon or otherwise. Once spotted (by civilians), we ignore it and let it continue over our most sensitive areas. Then others show up here and there and we splash a few up in Alaska and Canada.  Now more shot showing up in MT again, we can't fucking find it. The Canadian one jammed our equipment.  The government won't give us pictures or tell us what the fuck it is. Now it flew from MT to MI (probably over me on the way).

Seriously.  What the fuck is happening?  Where the fuck is our leadership making serious threats at China? Stop this shit now or we will respond harshly whether via military or crippling sanctions.  This is not shit you fuck around with.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:16:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:18:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

So, like MT, they can't fucking find it?  I think we are seeing the failures of our military and potato Administration.  While I always suspected our abilities were overstated, we look absolutely impotent.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:19:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Regardless of what is actually happening we are looking like fucking fools.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:20:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Ex-Chinese military officer says world is in 'dangerous place' | DW News

Ex-Chinese military officer says world is in 'dangerous place' | DW News

Tim Sebastian interviews Chinese colonel on the balloon incidents... nothing you'll ever see on our media.

Retired Senior Colonel Zhou Bo told DW that the errant Chinese balloon was an accident, and that Washington should stop over-reacting to what was an honest mistake. The balloon which Washington said was likely gathering intelligence, has been described by Beijing as collecting “weather” data. It drifted over US airspace last week before being shot down by a US Air Force F-22.  Zhou said US-China relations had too many important issues to address that shouldn’t be “overshadowed by a symbolic balloon.”

Zhou added that he was worried by the climate of “extreme competition” between the US and China, saying it could lead to conflict, especially over Taiwan and disputes over Chinese activities in the South China Sea.  The retired People’s Liberation Army officer told DW’s Tim Sebastian that Beijing was remaining impartial in Russia’s war in Ukraine.  

“If China took Russia’s side we are probably already in the Third World War.”

Zhou said Vladimir Putin was unlikely to emerge as a victor from the war, but Russia was too big and powerful to lose.

Speaking from Beijing, Zhou is a senior fellow of the Center for International Security and Strategy (CISS) at Tsinghua University.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:20:53 PM EDT
[#39]
No grunts have come forward yet with what’s going on?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:39:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:39:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Attachment Attached File

E3 changed course, now headed due north over Milwaukee.  Tanker still doing laps over Michigan.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:40:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/415017/Screenshot_20230212_123833_Chrome_jpg-2708413.JPG

E3 changed course, now headed due north over Milwaukee.  Tanker still doing laps over Michigan.
View Quote

Fitting - add on my screen was for fucking panda express.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:45:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:46:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

So, like MT, they can't fucking find it?  I think we are seeing the failures of our military and potato Administration.  While I always suspected our abilities were overstated, we look absolutely impotent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That seems crazy to me that something was detected on radar and now it’s gone. Now something over lake Michighan. It also seems crazy that they would say it’s gone or they lost it.

Could it really be an anomaly?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:48:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Not really though. We've had multiple threads on this lately.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FksEGpBLfis

Here is the REAL threat.  

It won't kill everyone outright, it will kill our nation's economy faster than FJB can sign an executive order.

Not really though. We've had multiple threads on this lately.

If I remember correctly, you work with high voltage and some of the equipment mentioned in video.  If my oldheimers hasn't attacked me, please explain what is wrong in the video.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 3:09:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Are we sure it’s Chinese?
Russia more likely?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 3:12:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Still loitering
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 3:23:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Elizondo weighs in with a few tweets.

He and Chris Mellon have been saying for years that NORAD's software filters out all but a few types of flight trajectories and that there is past data that should be analyzed without those filters, to see what has been in our skies.  I'm already seeing talk that this is precisely how the balloons were ID'd for past events and it led to us to suddenly spotting them now.  Really scary if we really have so little awareness of what is in our skies.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 3:59:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Millhouse just started a live stream....if you can stand him

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 4:06:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top