Page / 11
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 8:44:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
the war machine is spinning up

Out of Chaos, comes Order.
View Quote

Out of chaos comes tyranny.  Proven time and time again in history.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 8:56:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Out of chaos comes tyranny.  Proven time and time again in history.  
View Quote

Covid19 for example
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 8:58:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The smallest time jump is = 5.39 × 10-44 seconds (0.< 42 zeros >539 seconds)

That's the shortest quantum time, the time it takes light to travel one Planck Distance or updates at  1.855×1043  Hertz.    The speed of light could be limited by the range of memory block addressing that can be addressed in a single time step.

With that as the "clock rate" of our simulation, everything gets quantize to Planck units in "jumps" from "frame to frame" in simulation updates, which works slightly differently depending if somebody is looking or not (Delayed Choice Double-Slit Experiment - Time Travel)  If you're looking at it, things act as particles, if looked at in bulk, they're simulated as waves which makes the computing of the simulation simpler.   Same way a video card will render grass as a green fur at a distance but up close it will render each vein of fiber in an individual blade of grass.  No need to use up precious graphics rendering cycles rendering things which absolutely cannot be distinguished at the view distance.  The closer you look, the more time is spent rendering.  

That's the expounding on why quantum mechanics is most easily explained by viewing reality as a simulation and the "fundamental unit limits".

View Quote

I’ve always known you as a deep thinker, but you’re starting to blow my mind in this thread.

The simulation theory is interesting. It’s hard to understand how humans could still have something like say the sense of smell or touch or freedom of choice. Too many variables to account for. No, I think we’re very real.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They just unzipped their fly and bragged that they can spoof our radar just like we can do to theirs. Bold move
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Move along, nothing to see here.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fou33b7XgAEArbW?format=png&name=900x900

They just unzipped their fly and bragged that they can spoof our radar just like we can do to theirs. Bold move

That was an interesting thought I had as well.  We have bragged about either spoofing or totally defeating Russian radar tracking for their air defense and the Izzies have been doing this for a while as well.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:02:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Misdirection just in time
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Makes you wonder how long these have been happening.

Sort of like the whole UFO blow up that started a few years back.  Suddenly we have Navy pilots who have seen/encountered UFOs coming out of the woodwork and worse than potato quality FLIR footage.  Don't be surprised if these are all connected.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:04:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
so Canada does nothing and lets balloon fly into US airspace..?
View Quote
Weird isn't it.  You'd think that since they are part of NORAD they'd do...something right?

I mean digital IDs and social credit scores aside, you'd think Trudeau would actually care about his airspace and not pissing off the USA but it is odd.  Of course, the west coast of Canada is pretty much China so...

Other than the fact that I think the most modern fighter they have are F-18s which probably can't get there from wherever they are.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:09:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FksEGpBLfis

Here is the REAL threat.  

It won't kill everyone outright, it will kill our nation's economy faster than FJB can sign an executive order.
View Quote

Thanks for posting this!
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:20:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I guess Canada doesn't have any type of air defenses? Why couldn't they do it themselves?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So it flies over our airspace in Alaska, cool. It enters Canada and they want it shot down? wtf  Thanks Canada?  

I guess Canada doesn't have any type of air defenses? Why couldn't they do it themselves?

Maybe because it isn't real.  As mentioned before, a distraction for how badly potus fucked up the first balloon. He appears on top of them now and get Treaudeu in on it also
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:26:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No, I don't think he would. Maybe I need to listen to 10+ hours of his interviews/podcasts again but he never saw it go from 80k to sea level in a second with his own eyes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one has witnessed these things defying physics. That was observed with radar, which can be spoofed. Which makes sense from the perspective of a foreign power trying to learn about our radar emissions.

CDR David Fravor would disagree with you

No, I don't think he would. Maybe I need to listen to 10+ hours of his interviews/podcasts again but he never saw it go from 80k to sea level in a second with his own eyes.
Fravor and three other aviators saw the Tic Tac bouncing around like a ping pong ball thrown into an enclosed space.  He saw it rotate on it's axis (ie, go from nose facing somewhere to facing him), he saw it come up in a mirror maneuver to his descending maneuver, with no visible means of propulsion, and he saw it instantaneously accelerate out of of sight.

After reading more about the current incidents, the Montana situation COULD be an example of low observability, but I think the odds are still in favor of a mundane explanation.  Pilots are on record saying they have picked up objects on their sensors, including infrared cameras, and when they turned their head to look at the object, nothing was visible.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:37:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Fravor and three other aviators saw the Tic Tac bouncing around like a ping pong ball thrown into an enclosed space.  He saw it rotate on it's axis (ie, go from nose facing somewhere to facing him), he saw it come up in a mirror maneuver to his descending maneuver, with no visible means of propulsion, and he saw it instantaneously accelerate out of of sight.

After reading more about the current incidents, the Montana situation COULD be an example of low observability, but I think the odds are still in favor of a mundane explanation.  Pilots are on record saying they have picked up objects on their sensors, including infrared cameras, and when they turned their head to look at the object, nothing was visible.  
View Quote

Cool thing about physics is that the laws are universal.

These aren’t aliens or some out of this world tech. These are man made balloons made in some Chinese sweat factory. Aliens aren’t gonna travel and be so fucking advanced just to get shot down 3 times in one week by an F22.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:38:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thanks for posting this!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FksEGpBLfis

Here is the REAL threat.  

It won't kill everyone outright, it will kill our nation's economy faster than FJB can sign an executive order.

Thanks for posting this!

Yep, my first thought with the first ballon. JFB and all his fellow 50+ year politicians who have put this country in danger.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:39:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
1300 mile ingress for the Canadian fighters; investigating and engaging at what altitude?  Could have been a tough bill for an F-18.
View Quote

They probably landed at Whitehorse for fuel or refueled by a KC-135
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:50:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Spaceballs…b roll footage being released.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:50:42 AM EDT
[#14]
When have we ever had multiple object/enemies penetrate our airspace in our history besides now? Or have to shoot down something from another country that wasn’t an accident?

This seems to be a much bigger problem that is not being addressed. The current administration doesn’t even seem to be concerned that  a communist enemy has the balls to send spy aircraft into our airspace.

Massive penalties must be dealt out and this needs to be stopped before it escalates into something else.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 9:58:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Weird isn't it.  You'd think that since they are part of NORAD they'd do...something right?

I mean digital IDs and social credit scores aside, you'd think Trudeau would actually care about his airspace and not pissing off the USA but it is odd.  Of course, the west coast of Canada is pretty much China so...

Other than the fact that I think the most modern fighter they have are F-18s which probably can't get there from wherever they are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
so Canada does nothing and lets balloon fly into US airspace..?

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 10:01:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
When have we ever had multiple object/enemies penetrate our airspace in our history besides now? Or have to shoot down something from another country that wasn’t an accident?

This seems to be a much bigger problem that is not being addressed. The current administration doesn’t even seem to be concerned that  a communist enemy has the balls to send spy aircraft into our airspace.

Massive penalties must be dealt out and this needs to be stopped before it escalates into something else.
View Quote

Lol our current leadership isn’t going to do shit about it.
They don’t even have the balls to say it’s Chinese (which is who 90% of us are assuming is behind all this until proven otherwise. One week after the confirmed China Balloon we’re supposed to believe it’s a mere coincidence that these “UFO’s” are flying over now?).
If they won’t even admit who it is, you think they have any plans at all to do anything about it? Fuck no they don’t. And China knows they won’t.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 10:06:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

So wait..

Fag boy Trudeau ordered it to be shot down almost immediately, while Dementia Joe let ours just fly right across the country before shooting it down?

What the fuck is wrong with the world when Canada orders an object shot down while the U.S. just lets it happen?

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 10:19:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The smallest time jump is = 5.39   10-44 seconds (0.< 42 zeros >539 seconds)

That's the shortest quantum time, the time it takes light to travel one Planck Distance or updates at  1.855 1043  Hertz.    The speed of light could be limited by the range of memory block addressing that can be addressed in a single time step.

With that as the "clock rate" of our simulation, everything gets quantize to Planck units in "jumps" from "frame to frame" in simulation updates, which works slightly differently depending if somebody is looking or not (Delayed Choice Double-Slit Experiment - Time Travel)  If you're looking at it, things act as particles, if looked at in bulk, they're simulated as waves which makes the computing of the simulation simpler.   Same way a video card will render grass as a green fur at a distance but up close it will render each vein of fiber in an individual blade of grass.  No need to use up precious graphics rendering cycles rendering things which absolutely cannot be distinguished at the view distance.  The closer you look, the more time is spent rendering.  

That's the expounding on why quantum mechanics is most easily explained by viewing reality as a simulation and the "fundamental unit limits".

View Quote

The thing about all the formulas that we have arrived at and the models we subscribe to....they are based on what we have observed, and more so, what we have experimented with. We have no models to explain things we have never seen...and when we observe new things that do not align with currently adopted models we need to revisit established 'laws of physics'. We can only prove that we haven't yet figured out how to violate (or exploit) the theory of relativity. We cannot prove that it cannot be violated...and there may come a day where we learn that what we believe is not complete, or even applicable in aggregate.

The same goes for quantum mechanics. We can only prove (or disprove) the hypotheses we have formed based on experimental observation...and maybe we can take some comfort in correlation analyses. Hell, at some level maybe we can 'be ok' with anecdotal confirmation until a better answer comes along. That said, the theories we arrive at, while being the best answers we have so far, aren't necessarily the true nature of matter. I suppose the point is, we simply don't know what we don't know. I don't think its prudent to make a rule that what we assume are the laws of physics will apply in every place in the universe. Personally, I suspect they don't.

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 10:22:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So wait..

Fag boy Trudeau ordered it to be shot down almost immediately, while Dementia Joe let ours just fly right across the country before shooting it down?

What the fuck is wrong with the world when Canada orders an object shot down while the U.S. just lets it happen?

View Quote

Because he was told to by the Whitehouse.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 10:23:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Ok so the F22 “Successfully fired at the object”.
Did it hit it?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 10:23:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
When have we ever had multiple object/enemies penetrate our airspace in our history besides now? Or have to shoot down something from another country that wasn't an accident?

This seems to be a much bigger problem that is not being addressed. The current administration doesn't even seem to be concerned that  a communist enemy has the balls to send spy aircraft into our airspace.

View Quote

When have we ever had a nation state develop a bio weapon that somehow got released into the wild, shutting down planet earth.. the entire human race, killing millions, forever changing the landscape of social society...and not a single charge was raised against the responsible nation?

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So wait..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So wait..

Pretty sure the first one flew all across Canada before entering the US.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 10:30:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It’s strange that it happened soon after his disastrous SOTU speech.  
And the classified documents debacle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s strange that it happened soon after his disastrous SOTU speech.  
And the classified documents debacle.

Don’t forget:
Questionable elections
Invasion across our southern border
Hunters laptop
Covid vaccination mandates disaster
Skyrocketing Inflation
Stock market disaster
Afghanistan withdrawal disaster
Twitter exposing government manipulation of media

I know I missed a few.

This could easily be a giant distraction.

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 10:34:29 AM EDT
[#24]
“The president is compromised by the Chinese” is the open secret in DC, and Bill O’Reilly mentioned last week that according to his sources, Susan Rice is the one calling the shots for Dementia Joe.  

If true, we are well and truly fucked.  A fractured country ran by a shadow government where the key players are apparently compromised (bought off) by an adversarial nation bent on marginalizing the dominance of the United States around the world.  

In case you aren’t aware, the Chinese Communist Party isn’t known for respecting the value of human life, so factor that into your analysis of current events.  I mean, they build spare cities with fully functional infrastructure that are barely occupied.  Ever ask yourself why?  What are they planning for?

I have to hand it to to the Chinese political leadership; they aren’t afraid to think outside the box with a sense of unity and purpose and aren’t afraid to get shit done even if they have to lie to the rest of the world to make it happen.  They just want to win, and it’s no wonder they mock us for being weak.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 10:37:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

So wait..

View Quote
All of the barroons that got to the US came through Snow Mexico. He didn't do anything for any of them until told by the Potato.  Fagboy score is "let everything in" so far.

That said, he's probably taking orders from the Potato on this subject. Snow Mexico has very little of their own protection and rely on the US to do it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 10:44:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
“The president is compromised by the Chinese” is the open secret in DC, and Bill O’Reilly mentioned last week that according to his sources, Susan Rice is the one calling the shots for Dementia Joe.  

If true, we are well and truly fucked.  A fractured country ran by a shadow government where the key players are apparently compromised (bought off) by an adversarial nation bent on marginalizing the dominance of the United States around the world.  

In case you aren’t aware, the Chinese Communist Party isn’t known for respecting the value of human life, so factor that into your analysis of current events.  I mean, they build spare cities with fully functional infrastructure that are barely occupied.  Ever ask yourself why?  What are they planning for?

I have to hand it to to the Chinese political leadership; they aren’t afraid to think outside the box with a sense of unity and purpose and aren’t afraid to get shit done even if they have to lie to the rest of the world to make it happen.  They just want to win, and it’s no wonder they mock us for being weak.
View Quote

That's a very interesting take that didn't occur to me.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 10:44:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

WTF?
View Quote

I saw something similar once over Wisconsin. PD got calls about a possible plane falling into lake Michigan but the trail of debris continued straight instead of arcing down. It was later determined to be a meteor that broke up and was seen in Michigan and Ohio.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 10:49:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I mean, they build spare cities with fully functional infrastructure that are barely occupied.  Ever ask yourself why?  What are they planning for?
View Quote

They're not "spare cities". No, it isn't some big conspiracy theory.

They are artifacts of China's oddball laws about how to build and store wealth, and how people use owning real estate as one of the only means of having individual wealth.

What results from a tightly controlled communist government trying to play the capitalism game but not really.

The Secret behind China's Ghost Cities

It is the same reason why in some parts of the world you see the majority of homes with started-but-unfinished second or 3rd floors: that homes that are lived in but still "under construction" receive a tax break, and so there's no motivation to ever finish them.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

They are artifacts of China's oddball laws about how to build and store wealth, and how people use owning real estate as one of the only means of having individual wealth.

What results from a tightly controlled communist government trying to play the capitalism game but not really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ8JBTIVUVw

It is the same reason why in some parts of the world you see the majority of homes with started-but-unfinished second or 3rd floors: that homes that are lived in but still "under construction" receive a tax break, and so there's no motivation to ever finish them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I mean, they build spare cities with fully functional infrastructure that are barely occupied.  Ever ask yourself why?  What are they planning for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ8JBTIVUVw

Yeah, I was going to say, those "spare cities" are fucked lol.  They buildings have been falling over for years.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:12:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Those cities are also in the middle of nowhere.

While never mentioned in the media, I think it is obvious to anybody paying attention they were not built for the non-plausible explanation of jobs that people buy into, they were built as cities to evacuate to either before, during, or after a nuclear exchange.

The chinese seem to be preparing for a nuclear war.

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#31]
There is something off about the last 2 engagements off the coast of AK and over the Yukon.

The first engagement the object was officially announced as a balloon.

The last 2 are called "objects that may have been a balloon" as if they expect anybody to believe they are going to splash an airborne object without knowing what it is first.

They know exactly what those 2 objects were yet they say " may have been a balloon" which tells me they were not balloons.

The question is what were they?

maybe drones?

They are hiding what the last 2 objects were by implying they were balloons but not actually stating it, yet they would not shoot something down during peacetime without knowing exactly what it is first. They is definitely a reason why there has been no definitive statement as to what those objects were, only what they might be.

Monkeys might come flying out of my ass, but obviously they won't.

“we have positively identified a high-altitude airborne object over Northern Canada”

yet they don't say what the positive identification is.

hint: it isn't a balloon.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:28:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
There is something off about the last 2 engagements off the coast of AK and over the Yukon.

The last 2 are called "objects that may have been a balloon" as if they expect anybody to believe they are going to splash an airborne object without knowing what it is first.

They know exactly what those 2 objects were yet they say " may have been a balloon" which tells me they were not balloons.

maybe drones?

They are hiding what the last 2 objects were by implying they were balloons but not actually stating it, yet they would not shoot something down during peacetime without knowing exactly what it is first. They is definitely a reason why there has been no definitive statement as to what those objects were, only what they might be.

“we have positively identified a high-altitude airborne object over Northern Canada”

View Quote

I have the same opinion.

The Raptor pilots VID’d what they shot. The government knows what they were.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:30:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

This shit is fucky

The PAOs and secdef of Canada have been really evasive in their description and handling of questions about the nature of the objects
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:34:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

While never mentioned in the media, I think it is obvious to anybody paying attention they were not built for the non-plausible explanation of jobs that people buy into, they were built as cities to evacuate to either before, during, or after a nuclear exchange.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems like it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:37:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think a shit load of us were aware biden was compromised by the ccp before he even took office
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:38:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Seems like it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems like it.

I don't agree. If those were "fallback cities" so to speak? They'd be built properly and fully functional. They're beyond garbage and were likely just made for investment purposes due to quirks of chinese ownership law.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:39:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That looks like some kind of debris making reentry
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tweet is gone.

original tweet
https://twitter.com/maddiel72554739/status/1624580894739558401

That looks like some kind of debris making reentry

If so, it is breaking up in 2 different directions. Does not look like something entering the atmosphere and breaking up to me.

All the pieces should come off and go the same way.

This is different.

Is this even real or is this a hoax?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:40:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The smallest time jump is = 5.39 × 10-44 seconds (0.< 42 zeros >539 seconds)

That's the shortest quantum time, the time it takes light to travel one Planck Distance or updates at  1.855×1043  Hertz.    The speed of light could be limited by the range of memory block addressing that can be addressed in a single time step.

View Quote

I love going down rabbit holes like quantum mechanics and physics on youtube.  Things like the double split experiment and all the variations of it.  How do you know if something is truly there until you look at it?  Photons can go back in time to change their state because they know if they're being observed, they even know when they're being tricked.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:46:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I think a shit load of us were aware biden was compromised by the ccp before he even took office
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.  I also believe the Chinese facilitated a stolen election that installed Biden to further their national interests, and it was done with the knowledge of politicians here in the U.S. because money and wealth talks.

I’m a climate change AND election denier.  Guess I’m truly an enemy of the state now.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:48:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

When have we ever had a nation state develop a bio weapon that somehow got released into the wild, shutting down planet earth.. the entire human race, killing millions, forever changing the landscape of social society...and not a single charge was raised against the responsible nation?

View Quote

Must be why they staged another coup in Trumps final days after they stole the election ,  they were worried what he might do .  They cut him off from the military .
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:53:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
1300 mile ingress for the Canadian fighters; investigating and engaging at what altitude?  Could have been a tough bill for an F-18.

Once you get a fighter airborne, it’s best to keep them that way. I’m sure they were refueled in flight.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:56:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I don't agree. If those were "fallback cities" so to speak? They'd be built properly and fully functional. They're beyond garbage and were likely just made for investment purposes due to quirks of chinese ownership law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems like it.

I hope you and MudEagle are correct, but also keep in mind that substandard infrastructure is better than no infrastructure or irradiated infrastructure, and perhaps the CCP doesn’t care if it meets code while they’re rebuilding after an exchange.

The Chinese could lose the equivalent of our entire population and still have almost a billion survivors to rebuild their country or continue the fight with.  Building ready made cities to evacuate key personnel or citizens to makes sense if you plan on getting into a dust up with the lone superpower on earth and have a post-war recovery plan.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:57:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Wow, that's interesting, I would have thought that ran contrary to any traditional religious beliefs.  I don't mean that in a disrepectful way, its just surprising to me, but I don't get the simulation concept.  To me, it seems thats some kind of response to current technology.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am a bit religious. Traditional Judaism in particular....

But the "we are living in a simulation thing" gets to me.  It sure seems like we are....and the frame rate is the speed of light (why it is the limit)

In traditional Judaism, there is a concept that all of creation is renewed "every instant."

Hmmmmm.....

Wow, that's interesting, I would have thought that ran contrary to any traditional religious beliefs.  I don't mean that in a disrepectful way, its just surprising to me, but I don't get the simulation concept.  To me, it seems thats some kind of response to current technology.

They’re not mutually exclusive beliefs.

What is the universe from gods perspective using our definitions?  A simulation.  An unfathomably complex simulation.  So complex and awesome that our mere mortal definitions do not do it justice and are borderline offensive to our creator.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:58:38 AM EDT
[#44]

What the fuck?

A cylindrical object shot down?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 11:58:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Simulation does neatly explain all of the "quantum weirdness" and a few other things, as well as Creator and much of the missing space of "What was before the Big Bang and what caused the Big Bang" and other philosophical and some religious concepts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am a bit religious. Traditional Judaism in particular....

But the "we are living in a simulation thing" gets to me.  It sure seems like we are....and the frame rate is the speed of light (why it is the limit)

In traditional Judaism, there is a concept that all of creation is renewed "every instant."

Hmmmmm.....

Simulation does neatly explain all of the "quantum weirdness" and a few other things, as well as Creator and much of the missing space of "What was before the Big Bang and what caused the Big Bang" and other philosophical and some religious concepts.

Dolly had braces.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:02:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
All of the barroons that got to the US came through Snow Mexico. He didn't do anything for any of them until told by the Potato.  Fagboy score is "let everything in" so far.

That said, he's probably taking orders from the Potato on this subject. Snow Mexico has very little of their own protection and rely on the US to do it.
View Quote

All of the balloons that got into Canada came through United States (Alaska), so lets not start thumping our chests quite yet.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This is the only part that actually makes sense.  

If your intent is to spy, you don't go and constantly transmit your findings back to base.  Instead, you use burst transmissions with / random intervals and frequencies.  That way, you cannot be jammed unless your adversary chooses to effectively jam large swaths of the bands which also screws with everyone else whom you aren't trying to jam.
View Quote
And a barroon that does that is definitely not a commercial balloon.

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:14:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

maybe drones?

View Quote

Object = UAV
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:15:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top