Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 11:22:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Really surprised they Chinese are throwing the "Big Guy" under the bus so soon.  They must know he's done for.
View Quote

2023 is the mid-point for Biden and never has America been weaker and so leaderless. All going to plan and China will take full advantage of this sweet spot.

Anything and everything is on the table now. China knows that 2024 could bring back Trump, and the party will be over. So they will trash the house before Dad gets back home. Things are going to get really fucked up in the next 24 months.
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 11:25:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 11:28:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That looks like some kind of debris making reentry
View Quote

I've never seen something re-enter the atmosphere from two different directions like that.  Not even sure how that's possible.  The debris would have to be moving at ~Mach 20 in oppposite directions and yet re-enter the atmosphere at the exact same place in the sky point to create a trail of debris moving in two directions.  At least that's what I see in the video.

Either that or the bright dots to the left are stationary, and its projecting out something that looks like freaking proton torpedoes.  Which is even more weird.
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 11:28:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

2023 is the mid-point for Biden and never has America been weaker and so leaderless. All going to plan and China will take full advantage of this sweet spot.

Anything and everything is on the table now. China knows that 2024 could bring back Trump, and the party will be over. So they will trash the house before Dad gets back home. Things are going to get really fucked up in the next 24 months.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really surprised they Chinese are throwing the "Big Guy" under the bus so soon.  They must know he's done for.

Spot on.
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 11:29:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don’t know about “never.”

Besides all the things we don’t know about, we do know that the last half of Wilson’s second term he was hidden and actually somewhat to severely incapacitated while allegedly his wife ran the show.

The current one at least shows up for puppetry.
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 11:33:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Fucking  Santa is drunk and joy riding again,
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 11:34:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I've never seen something re-enter the atmosphere from two different directions like that.  Not even sure how that's possible.  The debris would have to be moving at ~Mach 20 in oppposite directions and yet re-enter the atmospehere at the exact same place in the sky point to create a trail of debris moving in two directions.  At least that's what I see in the video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That looks like some kind of debris making reentry

I've never seen something re-enter the atmosphere from two different directions like that.  Not even sure how that's possible.  The debris would have to be moving at ~Mach 20 in oppposite directions and yet re-enter the atmospehere at the exact same place in the sky point to create a trail of debris moving in two directions.  At least that's what I see in the video.

I didn't notice that before, seems like some kind of collision.
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 11:34:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's not aliens. It's the tic tacs that have been encountered and are Chinese. The US is way behind and we think we dominate.

They have been flying over the entire US for years and we have no idea.
View Quote

Do you work for the World Weekly News?
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 11:39:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

That makes a lot of sense.  Kinetic interceptor missile.  Spooky.  Did we just shoot down a icbm?
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 11:42:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Drone or UFO Shot Down Over Alaska By F-22's
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 11:46:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That makes a lot of sense.  Kinetic interceptor missile.  Spooky.  Did we just shoot down a icbm?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One single bird?

Although the location of reentry seems to make sense.
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 11:51:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I keep seeing tic tacs mentioned.  There is a reason Luis Elizondo put so much emphasis on the five observables.  If it doesn't demonstrate one or more of these, it's very unlikely to be a UAP, as currently defined.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:03:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I keep seeing tic tacs mentioned.  There is a reason Luis Elizondo put so much emphasis on the five observables.  If it doesn't demonstrate one or more of these, it's very unlikely to be a UAP, as currently defined.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/42575/flat_750x_075_f-pad_750x1000_f8f8f8_u1_j-2707767.JPG
View Quote

The tic tacs have moved in a manner that is beyond any earth technology and seem to defy the laws of physics, as we know them. Therefore they are not of earth origin.

Nor can they be extraterrestrial. Since space travel is limited by C, the speed of light, it is impossible that they have traveled here from an alien intelligent species. The distances and vastness of space would preclude that.

What they are proof of is that earth is a simulation of some sort. And that the programmers or gamesmen of this simulation have recently introduced tic tacs for reasons only known to them. This is the only way they could of gotten here.

Things are about to get much weirder.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:04:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/42575/flat_750x_075_f-pad_750x1000_f8f8f8_u1_j-2707767.JPG
View Quote

Ya I don’t see anything suggesting they are actually tic tacs :(
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:05:36 AM EDT
[#15]
The recovery green berets have reached the crashed craft in Alaska.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:12:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Nor can they be extraterrestrial. Since space travel is limited by C, the speed of light, it is impossible that they have traveled here from an alien intelligent species. The distances and vastness of space would preclude that.
View Quote

Just because it takes a long time to travel doesn't mean impossible.   Not at all.   Humans use to spend major parts of their lives migrating across the earth by foot.   A 10 or 20 year trip across space is far from impossible.  Consider that they've been here in our solar system for millenia already.  We would have no idea probably.

Not that I know obviously.   Just saying your logic is less than sound.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:12:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:15:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Just because it takes a long time to travel doesn't mean impossible.   Not at all.   Humans use to spend major parts of their lives migrating across the earth by foot.   A 10 or 20 year trip across space is far from impossible.  Consider that they've been here in our solar system for millenia already.  We would have no idea probably.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, ok. But you are saying exactly what the simulation has programed you to say.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:20:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The tic tacs have moved in a manner that is beyond any earth technology and seem to defy the laws of physics, as we know them. Therefore they are not of earth origin.

What they are proof of is that earth is a simulation of some sort. And that the programmers or gamesmen of this simulation have recently introduced tic tacs for reasons only known to them. This is the only way they could of gotten here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is what most people are completely unaware of and I believe part of why the government is so unwilling to divulge what it knows.  

I don't believe the ET hypothesis is impossible, because we have no idea what we don't know when it comes to technology that makes interplanetary or even intergalactic travel possible.  

I do think the simulation hypothesis is in the right direction, as crazy as it sounded to me the first few times I heard it.  Ditto for the idea that the phenomenon is demonic.  Sounded crazy but after five years of closely following this stuff, it seems just as likely as any of the theories.

I don't believe any of this has anything at all to do with the balloons and "mystery objects" that are being encountered now.  If "they" wanted to get our attention, they would just crash one or more of their craft near one or more highly sensitive military installations.    Oh wait........
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:44:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe they live in that comet that’s buzzing us.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:52:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Is that supposed to put me at ease? Because it doesn’t.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Move along, nothing to see here.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fou33b7XgAEArbW?format=png&name=900x900

Is that supposed to put me at ease? Because it doesn’t.

Lol. No shit. What is worse, that it tricked our radar and was not actually there or that it evaded our jets.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 1:03:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This is what most people are completely unaware of and I believe part of why the government is so unwilling to divulge what it knows.  

I don't believe the ET hypothesis is impossible, because we have no idea what we don't know when it comes to technology that makes interplanetary or even intergalactic travel possible.  

I do think the simulation hypothesis is in the right direction, as crazy as it sounded to me the first few times I heard it.  Ditto for the idea that the phenomenon is demonic.  Sounded crazy but after five years of closely following this stuff, it seems just as likely as any of the theories.

I don't believe any of this has anything at all to do with the balloons and "mystery objects" that are being encountered now.  If "they" wanted to get our attention, they would just crash one or more of their craft near one or more highly sensitive military installations.    Oh wait........
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are probably civilizations out there that are millions and even billions of years more advanced than us. No telling what their technology can do, and may be they can travel faster than C. Then space travel is possible. But how would they find us in the vastness of the universe?

Now plenty of scientists believe in the simulation hypothesis. Even Elon Musk thinks we're all probably trapped in a "Matrix"-like pseudo existence.

The governments would never tell us anything. They fear a breakdown of civilization if people knew the truth. Most people can't handle the truth. And I doubt I could either, whatever the truth is. All I know is its not what we have been told.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 1:19:07 AM EDT
[#23]

OK.  Next time you see General Woke or President Demented, tell them I have some questions.

Is our ROE now that we shoot things that we can’t positively identify?

If what we shot down is owned by a non nation-state actor, have they made a demand for compensation?  Who was it?

If what we shot down is owned by a non nation-state actor, have we suspended their air carrier certification or barred them from US airspace?  Who was it?

If what we shot down is indeed owned by a nation-state, and was violating our sovereign airspace, isn’t this a predicate to war?  Is there a reason we can’t see the video and hear the audio of the shoot-down before we go to war?

It’s unidentified, and it’s flying, and it’s an object.  What would that make it?  Isn’t this sort of, well, important?

But hey, who is bringing the chips and dip and rot gut domestic swill tomorrow?  I can’t wait till the halftime show.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 1:23:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yes, many times.  What hasn't made the news is that one of the other two pairs of F-22s was using the callsign Luke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has it been noted that the F-22 that took down the Chicom balloon had the callsign "Frank?"

https://www.businessinsider.com/meet-ace-wwi-pilot-famous-for-shooting-down-enemy-balloons-2023-2

Yes, many times.  What hasn't made the news is that one of the other two pairs of F-22s was using the callsign Luke.

Then that's just awesome.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 1:43:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

No one has witnessed these things defying physics. That was observed with radar, which can be spoofed. Which makes sense from the perspective of a foreign power trying to learn about our radar emissions.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 1:46:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

No one has witnessed these things defying physics. That was observed with radar, which can be spoofed. Which makes sense from the perspective of a foreign power trying to learn about our radar emissions.
View Quote

CDR David Fravor would disagree with you
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 1:46:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agree , saying it moves like nothing we have, it's  beyond our tech.

Then saying they can't travel faster than c because we don't know how.

Ok
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 1:47:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I don't think he would. Maybe I need to listen to 10+ hours of his interviews/podcasts again but he never saw it go from 80k to sea level in a second with his own eyes.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 1:57:12 AM EDT
[#29]
The Great Balloon Air War!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:00:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Canadian Defense Minister confirms shape of object shot down over Canada | NewsNation Prime
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:07:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait til morning?

@Pi_r_Round

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/120557/0E137D46-9709-449F-AD95-6A7302A2EF7F_jpe-2707660.JPG

This answers my question about using heat seeking missles to shoot them down.

I was wondering what heat source the balloons have and how sensitive the sensors are.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:22:23 AM EDT
[#32]
PsyOps. Lie to prepare us for another lie, etc. keep us confused, afraid, ready to give up everything for “protection”.

Ignore these hypocritical devil worshipers.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:26:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

The problem is these are assumptions, based on what we “know”.

From what I remember, distance actually can drastically decrease as speed drastically increases. And not inversely, but exponentially.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:30:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
We can count ants on the desert floor from a space camera and we are supposed to believe that we don't know the second another country puts some shit into the air ? and it starts floating our way and 'holy shit - would you look at that ? !'
And then we can't see what the fuck it is ?

ok then . . .
View Quote

Exactly. This is just more pysops.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:51:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

There are probably civilizations out there that are millions and even billions of years more advanced than us. No telling what their technology can do, and may be they can travel faster than C. Then space travel is possible. But how would they find us in the vastness of the universe?

Now plenty of scientists believe in the simulation hypothesis. Even Elon Musk thinks we're all probably trapped in a "Matrix"-like pseudo existence.

The governments would never tell us anything. They fear a breakdown of civilization if people knew the truth. Most people can't handle the truth. And I doubt I could either, whatever the truth is. All I know is its not what we have been told.
View Quote

There was a time it was believed that humans could not travel faster than the speed of sound.

What you believe is only based on our current understanding of physics and time. It's awfully arrogant to say that we know all of the limits and there are no tricks around it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 3:07:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The problem is these are assumptions, based on what we “know”.

From what I remember, distance actually can drastically decrease as speed drastically increases. And not inversely, but exponentially.
View Quote

Never heard of that. Interesting. But I am not a physicist. I do know that at 60 MPH your front bumper becomes shorter by the length of one atomic nuclei. And mass increases to infinity as you near the speed of light. And time slows down. All that relativity stuff. Makes your head spin!
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 3:50:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 3:53:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Things sure got strange fast.

View Quote

No kidding, wow.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 4:29:04 AM EDT
[#39]
I am a bit religious. Traditional Judaism in particular....

But the "we are living in a simulation thing" gets to me.  It sure seems like we are....and the frame rate is the speed of light (why it is the limit)

In traditional Judaism, there is a concept that all of creation is renewed "every instant."

Hmmmmm.....
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:01:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I am a bit religious. Traditional Judaism in particular....

But the "we are living in a simulation thing" gets to me.  It sure seems like we are....and the frame rate is the speed of light (why it is the limit)

In traditional Judaism, there is a concept that all of creation is renewed "every instant."

Hmmmmm.....
View Quote

Wow, that's interesting, I would have thought that ran contrary to any traditional religious beliefs.  I don't mean that in a disrepectful way, its just surprising to me, but I don't get the simulation concept.  To me, it seems thats some kind of response to current technology.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:36:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:46:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

That would kinda make sense.  When I was a kid I used to read books about ancient history and discovered artifacts that “couldn’t be explained”.  So what if earth is a game that every time so far has reached a point where the reset button gets pushed?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:48:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Misdirection just in time
View Quote

It’s strange that it happened soon after his disastrous SOTU speech.  
And the classified documents debacle.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 6:03:15 AM EDT
[#44]
If they are from another planet, which I highly doubt.
It means they can travel million of light years just to get shot down by a primitive civilization?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 6:07:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Wow, that's interesting, I would have thought that ran contrary to any traditional religious beliefs.  I don't mean that in a disrepectful way, its just surprising to me, but I don't get the simulation concept.  To me, it seems thats some kind of response to current technology.
View Quote

I sure dont know how it works....but mass becoming infinite at the speed of lite sure seems like you are *forever* (the time thing) stuck in a single frame of the infinite, that refreshes at the frame rate of the speed of light

Meh, all yall could just be my dream or my entire life could be punishment and *normal* is bliss on a level that we can not even describe.

I dont know how it works.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 7:08:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 7:23:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I guess Canada doesn't have any type of air defenses? Why couldn't they do it themselves?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So it flies over our airspace in Alaska, cool. It enters Canada and they want it shot down? wtf  Thanks Canada?  

I guess Canada doesn't have any type of air defenses? Why couldn't they do it themselves?
Canada is sort of a big place.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 7:41:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Well crap. Too bad a pilot out of 419 "Moose" squadron out of Cold Lake didn't get the kill.

3 stencils for F-22's in a week. Pretty good week !
View Quote
1300 mile ingress for the Canadian fighters; investigating and engaging at what altitude?  Could have been a tough bill for an F-18.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 8:12:54 AM EDT
[#49]
How Would a Nuclear EMP Affect the Power Grid?

Here is the REAL threat.  

It won't kill everyone outright, it will kill our nation's economy faster than FJB can sign an executive order.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 8:16:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
On Fox now. Set condition 1 throughout the ship.
View Quote

All departments reporting zebra set
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top