Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 6:49:09 PM EDT
[#1]
It has been legal since the founding of this country to manufacture a firearm at home without a permission slip. Why is it now a problem that will be solved by a new law? Disruptive technology has made it much easier, but I’m sure Emperor Cuomo signing a new law will put that genie back in it’s bottle. He’s saying there ought to be a law requiring permission slips, what kind of criminal is going to get a permission slip for the gun he’s going to use in a crime? Just put up “gun free zone” signs everywhere, or “crime free zone” signs, then all the criminals will read the signs and go somewhere else!
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 6:50:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What an asshole.  The very definition of a fudd
View Quote
Like it or not this is how most people, even those who claim to be on "our" side think.

"I am pro second amendment but"

And they aren't all fudds either.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 6:50:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
+1
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see I made the right decision when I let my membership to that org lapse.
+1
+Me
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 6:50:53 PM EDT
[#4]
He looks just like the Fuddly McFuddface from my state, expensive shotgun and all.

He’s wrong though.

Prohibs can just steal guns if they really want them, so what good does the law really do?
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 6:51:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's like every single other gun control stance, they aren't actually targeting criminals. They are targeting people like us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Criminals can machine 80% lowers?

I thought they got their guns the same place they get their cocaine and meth.
It's like every single other gun control stance, they aren't actually targeting criminals. They are targeting people like us.
You understand now.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 6:51:29 PM EDT
[#6]
1927 they passed a law about not being able to mail concealable weapons.  Most laws since were about as useless and stupid.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 6:51:30 PM EDT
[#7]
fuck you. fuck new york.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 6:52:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I really wish my gun club didn't require an NRA membership.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 6:53:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
After 94, and up til Trump, the NRA experienced an influx of new members from the tactical side of things....

Now, like Walmart, they sense the winds of change and realize that our numbers, though much larger than say in the 80's, are in decline...
View Quote
The only thing in decline is NRA memberships.  I know quite a few younger guys and gals that own “tactical” shit, and they don't say a word. They just do their thing and ignore the haters
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 6:54:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Like it or not this is how most people, even those who claim to be on "our" side think.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bolded is a main indicator of fudd disease.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 6:55:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 6:57:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck you Tom king. I hope you go to jail with the other frauds in the nra.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 6:57:36 PM EDT
[#13]
New York, you say?  NRA, you say?
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
They can't drop dead soon enough.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 6:58:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fuck him.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#16]
FNRA
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:00:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Fuck Tiom King.
View Quote
Who the fuck is Tim King?
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Screen name ?
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#19]
With "friends" like these.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:05:51 PM EDT
[#20]
The NRA is a shitshow

@Swire
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:08:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:08:16 PM EDT
[#22]
No surprise. I been saying for years NRA is Fudd org that is fine with gun control.

Just glad Beekeeper isn’t around to threaten to ban me anymore for stating the obvious.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:10:00 PM EDT
[#23]
I've heard that criminal scumbags most often procure firearms stolen from their lawful owners.

Fucking fudds.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:10:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Won't be long before they throw magazine fed semi autos under the bus all together. They'll blame us for taking them down a road they should have never been on, and now it's time to get back to traditional shooting sports with "normal" weapons like bolt action center fire, 22, and skeet shooting shotguns. They'll apologize to the nation for ever supporting evil "assault" weapons and "high capacity" anything.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:12:30 PM EDT
[#25]
But GD says Orange Man bad on guns.

You mean to tell me it was the NRA the whole time???
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:14:05 PM EDT
[#26]
With friends like these...
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:17:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The NRA is a shitshow

@Swire
View Quote
Does it have to be caps?

@SWIRE
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:17:24 PM EDT
[#28]
He's kinda right, there are prohibited people who will get guns this way. I know the CA DOJ gun enforcement types have arrested a few that were prohibited and had completed 80%ers.

That's actually why I like 80% guns. A felony shouldn't result in your right to self defense being taken away. But it essentially does. And there are many felonies that shouldn't exist. I'm happy to see things like 80% guns blow away such restrictions.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:18:22 PM EDT
[#29]
As soon as 80% lowers are outlawed AR15.com will purge all information pertaining to how to make or use them.

We wouldn't want to break the law and look bad for the soccermoms.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:19:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Won't be long before they throw magazine fed semi autos under the bus all together. They'll blame us for taking them down a road they should have never been on, and now it's time to get back to traditional shooting sports with "normal" weapons like bolt action center fire, 22, and skeet shooting shotguns. They'll apologize to the nation for ever supporting evil "assault" weapons and "high capacity" anything.
View Quote
Uh, no, NRA is too far down the line with ARs and such.

Also doing that would end them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
But GD says Orange Man bad on guns.

You mean to tell me it was the NRA the whole time???
View Quote
Was funny to see the accounts like TBK1 trying to cover for the NRA getting that whole thing kicked off right after the Vegas shooting.

Straight up propaganda attempt by those guys.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:20:00 PM EDT
[#32]
So prosecute these people you claim cannot own a gun yet make one - get them prosecuted if they are really doing so.

I think it is a non problem or numbers so small as to not be a problem - yes, I think he is full of shit.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:20:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#34]
No, the problem is the idea that people who are so dangerous they should be stripped of their right to possess firearms are otherwise safe to interact with society.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:21:52 PM EDT
[#35]
He said self-assembled guns provide a way for competition shooters to make a custom-fitted firearm. Such weapons should have serial numbers and be registered — and any new legislation should consider such a provision, he said. But it appears increasingly, King said, people trying to evade the law are the ones buying and selling self-assembled weapons.

Here's the real problem.  All these firearms need to be serialized and registered.  Arfcom taught us that registration always leads to confiscation.  So, why is this idiot pushing registration?  It seems to me he is part of the problem.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:22:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Fuck that guy.
View Quote
& he can eat a big, wet, smelly potato sack full of dicks.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:22:53 PM EDT
[#37]
New York...
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:24:16 PM EDT
[#38]
NRA has never been for the people... so
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:24:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
He's kinda right, there are prohibited people who will get guns this way. I know the CA DOJ gun enforcement types have arrested a few that were prohibited and had completed 80%ers.

That's actually why I like 80% guns. A felony shouldn't result in your right to self defense being taken away. But it essentially does. And there are many felonies that shouldn't exist. I'm happy to see things like 80% guns blow away such restrictions.
View Quote
I agree. "Felonies" are too easy to get for non-violent crimes. And a person needs to be able to defend themselves. If the government is stripping people of the right to self defense, then it should be responsible for their protection and liable when it fails to do so.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:26:32 PM EDT
[#40]
For fuck's sake, Tom. Do you really believe prohibited persons are going to go to the trouble of milling out an 80% receiver...instead of just buying a finished gun on the black market?

NRA scores again. Where do they get these vapid cocksuckers?
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:27:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:27:31 PM EDT
[#42]
If you still give money to the NRA at this point, you have the same IQ level as people that get scammed by the Nigerian prince.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:28:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
As soon as 80% lowers are outlawed AR15.com will purge all information pertaining to how to make or use them.
View Quote
FREEFALLE7 will have all his pics deleted.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:29:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
So prosecute these people you claim cannot own a gun yet make one - get them prosecuted if they are really doing so.

I think it is a non problem or numbers so small as to not be a problem - yes, I think he is full of shit.
View Quote
They don't care it is a small problem.

Leland Yin Yee is in trouble because he was trying to smuggle military weapons to Asian gangs in the bay area. He was a big gun control guy, a state senator who was big into pushing gun controls.

Obama hated gun owners. His DOJ and ATF completely ignored the gun crime in Chicago, and was running guns to Mex cartels.

This isn't about fixing real problems, it is about control. They are fine with people getting killed, but they don't want normal Americans owning guns.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:29:47 PM EDT
[#45]
NY at it again. Screw him and the complaining Yankees who are back home to watch the World Series from the comfort of their couches.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#46]
#NYvalues

And fuck the NRA.
Wish I had all that money back,I should have just spent it stacking more guns and ammo.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:30:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Fuck that guy.
View Quote
This is the correct response.  The NRA is larger than he is.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:32:33 PM EDT
[#48]
If Mr. King has evidence that crimes are occurring, why doesn't he tell the BATFE?  Or doesn't he believe innocent until proven guilty?
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:32:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The NRA is a shitshow

@Swire
View Quote
He is one person, not the whole organization.  Is the entire Trump Administration a shitshow because Jared Kushner speaks out?
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 7:34:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I was just starting to soften on my stance that they weren't all assholes, and then they go and double down.
View Quote
At this point I really feel like the NRA and NFATCA are made up of the same people.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top