BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 4:32:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am just remembering the many threads here over the years about guys congratulating female pilots, saying how awesome they are, fap jokes, etc.
View Quote

Those guys are still simping and whiteknighting.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 4:46:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
At least they don't have to parallel park!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:03:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
And the world continues to laugh at us...............   What are they going to do in the next superbowl.......  an all transgender flyover and singing of the LGBTQ anthem....
View Quote

Hey there’s an idea
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:25:27 PM EDT
[#4]
We have a Naval Aviator in the thread. @FlyNavy75  Is a Super Bowl halftime flyover something that military pilots are hoping to be chosen for? Does the chance to be one of the pilots rarely come around?

If other, more deserving, pilots aren’t being passed over for what could be a one chance opportunity that is desirable to the majority of the pilots, then it isn’t a big deal.

If other, more deserving, pilots who have been waiting for many years to do it one time, then it is a big deal to those pilots.

If the latter, than this anniversary celebration would be more suitable for a halftime flyover of the WNBA Finals.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:25:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"Women comprise just 7 percent of the 48,308 active duty, National Guard and reserve pilots now serving in the military. Of those 3,314 female pilots, only 72 identified as African American or Black, according to military data obtained by McClatchy."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many black female pilots do you think there are?
"Women comprise just 7 percent of the 48,308 active duty, National Guard and reserve pilots now serving in the military. Of those 3,314 female pilots, only 72 identified as African American or Black, according to military data obtained by McClatchy."

There was only one tactical air Naval Aviator in that demographic as of two years ago, and I don't even know if she flies F18s.

https://www.navy.mil/Press-Office/News-Stories/Article/2296877/us-navys-first-black-female-tactical-air-pilot-earns-wings-of-gold-in-texas/
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:55:16 PM EDT
[#6]
They should put up the gay formation team. Call sign "Cogfrag"
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:55:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm all the way over in Chandler, so I should be safe.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:56:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I hope they down have a hairy crack up.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 5:58:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They should put up the gay formation team. Call sign "Cogfrag"
View Quote
Operation Gloryhole. TWINK01 and TWINK02 up front, OTTER01 and OTTER02 in the middle, and BEAR01 and BEAR02 in rear.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 6:05:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Another perfect example of discrimination.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Now it is time for the NFL to step up to the plate and replace all the players with women and cheer leaders with Trans-Women.
View Quote

Nobody would watch. When all of the Brittney Griner crap was going on the media showed clips of her playing.

I've seen WAY bigger crowds at mid-sized high school games.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 6:27:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Midgets for the NBA too
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now it is time for the NFL to step up to the plate and replace all the players with women and cheer leaders with Trans-Women.

Midgets for the NBA too

It's only fair...
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 6:35:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Four F-18s departed Luke AFB a few moments ago....here we go!
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 6:36:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
We have a Naval Aviator in the thread. @FlyNavy75  Is a Super Bowl halftime flyover something that military pilots are hoping to be chosen for? Does the chance to be one of the pilots rarely come around?

If other, more deserving, pilots aren’t being passed over for what could be a one chance opportunity that is desirable to the majority of the pilots, then it isn’t a big deal.

If other, more deserving, pilots who have been waiting for many years to do it one time, then it is a big deal to those pilots.

If the latter, than this anniversary celebration would be more suitable for a halftime flyover of the WNBA Finals.
View Quote

Yes and yes. Very desirable duty
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 6:38:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Are these transwomen pilots or women whose gender was assigned at birth?

And, who assigns gender anyway? Is it the gender fairy?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Another perfect example of discrimination.
View Quote

Probably not the most perfect example, but it's not a prefect world.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 7:27:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Are they going to retract the roof?  If not, what's the point of a flyover if you can't see it for real.      You can play a video of any flyover on the jumbotrons.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 7:28:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That’s very cool and congrats to you both.

I don’t think many would have an issue if women were selected because they had earned it. The issue for me is the team was selected based on whatever merit the Commodore or Skipper or whoever chose. And then the SECNAV specifically said no to those deserving dudes and selected unquestionable less qualified pilots due to their gender. Less qualified because one had a hook slap at the ship and another is super junior and a guy with the same experience would never have been selected.

Also, I wonder if day one of a war with China if the first sorties will be women?

Not directed to you or your daughter……I’m just rambling in general. I just wish people could be judged based on merit and not other things.
View Quote

Could.  Not.  Agree.  More.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 7:31:01 PM EDT
[#19]
I’m sure the chicks will do fine but why? Why not just use the most deserving pilots. Why make statements?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Not like they will be on TV.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 7:32:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I’m sure the chicks will do fine but why? Why not just use the most deserving pilots. Why make statements?
View Quote

Because one thing justifies all the rest of the things.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 7:35:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Next year it will all be disabled transgender black Muslim women

They probably won't even crash, but we can always hope for a show
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#23]
So liberals can define what a woman is when it's for pandering purposes.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 7:42:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Honest question. Would she want to be added to a flyover because of her gender? I’d imagine the rank and file hate this kind of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My daughter is a Naval Aviator, E2Ds, currently a WTI at Fallon.

Her female aviator friends and acquaintances fly because they like flying.

She says carrier shots are the best thing ever.

The bottom line is that they get to fly really cool things, much like men…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/310365/05E5C49A-D211-470B-8DB8-EDFE019CF50D_jpe-2708271.JPG

Honest question. Would she want to be added to a flyover because of her gender? I’d imagine the rank and file hate this kind of shit.

Two kinds of people in this world...

Those that will use any excuse possible to justify getting what they don't deserve, and those that hate the idea, along with knowing that everything they accomplish will be tainted with the possibility they wouldn't have achieved it without woke shenanigans.

The former are winning.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 7:43:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not like the Thunderbirds or Blue Angels are going to fly complicated maneuvers or anything...
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 9:47:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Generally speaking flying against China, Russia, or other enemies is what they live for.

They would really love to get to Africa and address some of the organizations wandering around there kidnapping and murdering schools full of kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s very cool and congrats to you both.

I don’t think many would have an issue if women were selected because they had earned it. The issue for me is the team was selected based on whatever merit the Commodore or Skipper or whoever chose. And then the SECNAV specifically said no to those deserving dudes and selected unquestionable less qualified pilots due to their gender. Less qualified because one had a hook slap at the ship and another is super junior and a guy with the same experience would never have been selected.

Also, I wonder if day one of a war with China if the first sorties will be women?

Not directed to you or your daughter……I’m just rambling in general. I just wish people could be judged based on merit and not other things.

Generally speaking flying against China, Russia, or other enemies is what they live for.

They would really love to get to Africa and address some of the organizations wandering around there kidnapping and murdering schools full of kids.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 11:49:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The men gonna eat wings and watch the game.
View Quote

maybe they will all be on their  period and give new meaning to blood wings.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 12:02:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Jesus, GD gets their collective panties in a twist over the dumbest shit sometimes
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 12:40:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Jesus, GD gets their collective panties in a twist over the dumbest shit sometimes
View Quote

So you think women SHOULD get the job just for being women?
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 1:09:23 PM EDT
[#30]
I wish those ladies the best
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 1:38:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
@FlyNavy75 Please, tell us more. Especially who hit what ship.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SECNAV ordered it. You can imagine how it's being received. One of the women was so bad she hit the back of the ship landing once. There are some good female pilots but this is discrimination cut and dry.
@FlyNavy75 Please, tell us more. Especially who hit what ship.

I think he's talking about Kara Hultgreen that actually was, according to what I read, a pretty good basic Naval pilot, callsign either Revlon or Hulk (she could bench press some ungodly amount)

From what I could gather they pencil whipped a part of her carrier qual training and she ended up paying for it with her life when she had to do some kind of tricky landing of some sort.

As for my comment to the OP?

Big deal. Six Naval aviators flew over the Superbowl.

Who cares?
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They roll flyovers into already scheduled training flights, plus recruitment is still a thing. Being over a point at a specific time is the same as a time on target strike.
View Quote

I wonder if this is another one where DoD pays for this as advertising, like they have been doing with a lot of the ra ra go military since 9/11 during the games.  I was saddened that the NFL was charging for that.   Nothing but dollars not respect of our servicemen and women.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 3:17:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I wonder if this is another one where DoD pays for this as advertising, like they have been doing with a lot of the ra ra go military since 9/11 during the games.  I was saddened that the NFL was charging for that.   Nothing but dollars not respect of our servicemen and women.
View Quote

Units have an annual flying hour program, and pilots have training and currency requirements.

If not doing a flyover for the Super Bowl, those pilots and those jets likely would have been flying anyway, just doing something else.

It’s not like the DoD wrote a check just for the flyover yesterday.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 11:42:55 PM EDT
[#34]
No trannies? Real women!
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top