BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 2:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#2]
If you step in dog crap, do you hose your shoe off or wipe it off with a paper towel? The bidet experience is life changing.
I highly recommend getting a powered bidet. Heated seat, heated water, self cleaning sprayer, remote control adjustment for pressure and spray direction.
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 2:17:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you step in dog crap, do you hose your shoe off or wipe it off with a paper towel? The bidet experience is life changing.
I highly recommend getting a powered bidet. Heated seat, heated water, self cleaning sprayer, remote control adjustment for pressure and spray direction.
View Quote

I can see my shoe and tell when it is clean.
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 2:23:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Bro if you get shit on your hands are you going to use water or toilet paper?
View Quote

I don't eat with my asshole.
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 2:24:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I don't eat with my asshole.
View Quote

You want shit on your asshole though?
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 2:24:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need a trusted friend or a smart watch that previews your camera view.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 2:31:20 PM EDT
[#7]
LUXE Bidet Neo 180 or 185.
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 2:37:48 PM EDT
[#8]

I bought this one before my back surgery. Works great
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 2:37:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
www.amazon.com/dp/B00A0RHSJO

These have been great for many years now.   Have had them in multiple houses.  Great for the money, easy install, comes with everything generally to put right in.  I’m pretty sure they were ARF recommended originally is how I found them.
View Quote

I have 2.
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 2:40:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yep. I got one during the COVID TP shortage (wtf was that all about anyway?), thinking I was being clever. It changed my life.

After going back to the office, I sent the wife a text the first time I had to take a shit at work "I had to clean my ass with paper, like some sort of medieval peasant!"
View Quote

More people at home.
The paper that was for institutional use wasn't used and the normal TP for home production wasn't as ramped up as it would be.
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 2:42:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy shit, some of you...
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 3:02:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
UserName:  does fit
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 3:04:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Now I click on it and it's 22.99. Was 29.99 for me when I posted it.
What you get for plumbing is a chrome plated adapter that goes between the flex supply line and the inlet at the bottom of the tank, and a braided stainless hose from there to the control box. Much nicer than my old one with the soft plastic hose that never leaked but always kept me worried.
View Quote

Yep another reason I went with it. I like the buttons idea and metal fittings.
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 3:18:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You should. Once you get one, you will hate traveling and pooping without one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cat reading newspaper meme…
“I should get a bidet…”

Yep.

Wound up buying and testing several models before settling on this one. Using the single jet nozzle, it actually has the closest pressure to an installed bidet. The others were watering can weak.

While the included bottle is pretty big for travel carry, they made the screw on attachment so the unit itself can screw onto many standard disposable water bottles.

*** it doesn’t have an extension wand. It works perfectly fine for me, but I’m not fat. Overly large folks may have issues positioning it.

The oldest one I have, was purchased 3 years ago, has been used often and is still going strong. Recommended it to a friend who also travels a lot, and she likes it too.
Amazon Product
  • \u3010CARE YOUR HEALTH\u3011Portable bidet for travel use non-toxic and harmless material. With certifications: California proposition 65 compliant, Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, Mercury Regulations (SOR /2014-254), FCC SDoC Certification and Industry Canada Certification.

*** it comes with a hose with a weighted end for upright use. This came in handy with the multi nozzle attachment, to use for a portable shower when the friend traveled to a 3rd world shithole with minimal amenities.

For use as a bidet, it’s going to be inverted, so you have to shake the bottle to get the weighted end to drop. I saw a few negative reviews based on that. Since I only ever used it as a travel bidet (inverted), I simply don’t attach the hose. It works better as a bidet, without it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 9:02:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I just had this delivered from AliExpress. $6. Works just fine.

Portable Bidet - Travel Handheld Bidet Bottle with Retractable Spray Nozzle for Hygiene Cleansing Personal Care 400ml With Bag

Link Posted: 7/7/2024 11:20:39 PM EDT
[#16]
i have the wife 80% talked into one.

just wondering how you get used to the cold water spraying on your ass and balls?
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 11:33:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I have that Kohler one on of my toilets and it is nice but the lid won't stay up sometimes. Might just be my toilet tank design.

I also have this one, I think its better for the money:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B9GMY45N?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share" target="_blank">BIGCOW Bidet
View Quote

I have the bigcow one.  Works great.
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 11:34:31 PM EDT
[#18]

yep
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 11:48:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
How do you tell when your bunghole is clean?  Mirror? TP?
View Quote
Taste
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 12:30:25 AM EDT
[#20]
I don't know how well heated ones work - especially non-electric heated ones.  In my house, it takes a minute to get hot water to a bathroom facuet anyway - so I doubt I would see much benifit to having hot water lines connected.  That said, I live in Texas.  We have no frost line.  If city electric is working and the city water pumps are on (they do kill those for major freezes) - the water out our faucets is never actually cold.  Most of the year it does not drop below 70.  At it's coldest, it is still refreshing not fringed.  During the summer it helps wash the sweat off your gunk.  (Which is actually quite nice, as that sweat will dry leaving salt deposits in your underwear and give you a nasty chaff are not careful.
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 1:08:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You want shit on your asshole though?
View Quote

It's had shit on it for 50 years and is doing just fine.

To be honest, I've thought about getting one, it just seems weird.

Do you guys have them on toilets that get used by everyone in the household, or if/when company comes over?
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 1:15:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

just wondering how you get used to the cold water spraying on your ass and balls?
View Quote

When I bought one, I was just looking for an alternative to paper, so I didn't consider all the factors. The tap water is quite cold in the winter here.

It's kinda invigorating. It'll wake you up on a morn. However, it's not a deal breaker, and after using one for a few years now, I'd rather clean my ass with cold water than room-temperature paper any day.

If your budget allows one that heats the water, go for it. You wouldn't regret it either way.
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 1:17:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm guessing you've never used one before.

Go paw at your bottom with some toilet paper until it's "clean," then go work outside in 90  temps for several hours. Then come back in and hit it again with TP and tell me what you see.

I've done the same after coming indoors with total swamp ass, but used a bidet instead of TP, and the TP is 100% clean.

TP only gets most of it off, but the rest just dries there. Until later. If you got shit on your hands, would you wipe it off with a paper towel?
View Quote
if you got shit on your hand would you spray water on it?
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 1:29:26 AM EDT
[#24]
I have put them off as I don't have power near the toilet, but I think I'll go ahead and get one after the recommendations here.

I'll be back in Japan in 2 weeks, cannot wait for all the Toto Washlets again.
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 1:48:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I have put them off as I don't have power near the toilet, but I think I'll go ahead and get one after the recommendations here.

View Quote
The cheapest NEO 120 works great. No electricity, easy to hook up to waterline. less than $30
 The Upgrayyd model  for 9 dollars more  is actually inferior, knobs don't turn as smooth, and harder to clean.

Link Posted: 7/8/2024 9:39:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The cheapest NEO 120 works great. No electricity, easy to hook up to waterline. less than $30
 The Upgrayyd model  for 9 dollars more  is actually inferior, knobs don't turn as smooth, and harder to clean.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly this. Neo 120s in all of our bathrooms.

My life is now defined by two main chapters: Pre and Post bidet living.
I will never go back.
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 9:49:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

From the faucet?

Yeah.
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 12:29:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have mine plumbed in to the hot pipe but it takes a while to get hot, it's much more pleasant cold than hot though. Mixing valve would be on my install list if I were to do it again.
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 12:37:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Does your home not have electricity?
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 2:52:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Most people don't have an outlet within a foot of their toilet.

Unless it's a new build.
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 2:55:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

https://terrylove.com/images/toto/cst446-03.jpg

Unless it's a new build.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://terrylove.com/images/toto/cst446-03.jpg

Unless it's a new build.

Easily remedied.
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 5:55:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Easily remedied.
View Quote

With a suitable amount of money, everything is easily remedied.
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 11:35:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing you've never used one before.

Go paw at your bottom with some toilet paper until it's "clean," then go work outside in 90  temps for several hours. Then come back in and hit it again with TP and tell me what you see.

I've done the same after coming indoors with total swamp ass, but used a bidet instead of TP, and the TP is 100% clean.

TP only gets most of it off, but the rest just dries there. Until later. If you got shit on your hands, would you wipe it off with a paper towel?

Actually yes, that's the first thing I would do.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top