Quoted:
Is she hot?
View Quote

Probably some fat bitch or sumpthin.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:47:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Drop the cone in the deep end of the pool.  Let her catch you doing it.  Laugh at her to make it worse. Get video of her explosion.

Pay some kid two bucks to return her cone before the cops show up. Get video of second explosion on cops don’t stop laughing at her.  Post second video of her arrest.
View Quote

Put the cone on top of the chimney.

Along with a string of chicken gizzards on the ridge for the local buzzards.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:48:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Parents deal with shit like this in Ventura since they are less than 5min walk ftom the beach.

They make sure to put one of their vehicles in the street in front of their house at all times.

Saves a spot for friends to move into during a visit.

Infuriating thing is all the people with garages that refuse to use them for cars.  Nope those are now the bonus or work out rooms.   Oh and fuck parking in the driveways or even in front of their house.   Lotta strange behavior surrounding parking their cars in areas not in their driveways or near their own house.

Took me 3 months to finally get a car towed in my nieghborhood when a house sold and the new owner basically dropped a non-running POS in the street rather than in his drive way or garage.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:48:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Back when I lived in Philly, there was usually at least one shooting per year over parking spots cleared out after snow storms. Usually more.

Don't mess with a Philadelphians lawn chair.
View Quote

Especially if he paid to cut the hill back and put in a retaining wall.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Offer the neighborhood kids $5 for every cone that they place in front of her home. Swear them to secrecy.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:50:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:51:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Epoxy the biggest black dildo you can find to the top of it or on the side facing the street where she can’t see it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:52:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm again thankful for the space between myself and the nearest neighbor.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:52:47 PM EDT
[#9]
You need to set up a game camera in front of her house
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:53:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That one got me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
1) Liberally cover top of cone with anti- seize

2) Tip cone over into her yard

3) Laugh when she fixes cone and looks like she gave the Tinman a handjob.

That one got me.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Park a car there. Move the cone to the top of the offending vehicle.

“Obviously the car was here first”

Edit: beat badly.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:54:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Put a Trump 2024 sign on the cone and set it at the end of her walkway.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:54:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:54:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Epoxy the biggest black dildo you can find to the top of it or on the side facing the street where she can’t see it.
View Quote

Maybe she will sit on it and spin?
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:55:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Tell her she needs to build a wall to keep those illegal parkers off her property.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:55:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Park a car in front of her house, then put the cone on the roof of the car.
View Quote

This exactly
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#17]
In before she snaps and pins Dr. Frige to the wall of a house with her car.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:56:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Park one of these in front of her house and put it on blocks

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#19]
I lived in an area where there was a big park and basketball courts.
The sidewalk went in between my house and the neighbors house.
I had a single lane driveway as did the neighbors on the other side.
We would both get fucktards parking in front of our driveway.
I called the police numerous times on those shitheads.
Sometimes I would pressure wash my dirtbike at the end of my driveway - oops, all of the mud and crap was blown off of the dirtbike and on to the car parked in front of my driveway.
Fuck you.
Sometimes the cunt-twat-whores with their hell spawn would let their kids piss and shit in the gutter between their car and the curb.
I would get pictures of that plus their plate.
Fuck you.
They would leave bags of trash on the sidewalk.
The fucking park had trash cans for fucks sake.
More pictures.
Fuck you.
I could give a shit if they parked in front of the house, don't act like it's your toilet. trash can or my driveway is your personal parking spot.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:57:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Lol I got annoyed my neighbor parks in front of my house not theirs but it's public parking. I'm debating buying a POS beater and parking it in front of theirs and my truck in front of mine.

If only work didn't interview neighbors......
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:58:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Please keep her there in your state.  We have more than enough here from there already.  
View Quote

This should be the first post.  Maybe she should park her vehicles in the street to stop other people from parking in front of her house?  That's what I would do.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:58:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Just park on top of it.
View Quote

But a mini cone and swap it if your car won't fit on it. And then leave the small one there.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 2:59:01 PM EDT
[#23]
In the last city I lived in there was a great city park in a older upper end neighborhood. Kids loved it. It was very nice lots of trees to escape the heat lay out a blanket and let the kids go play ball, or on all of the jungle gym stuff. The problem was parking.

Back in the day it wasn't much of an issue. Current day big issue. Several of the city council members lived there, along with a lot of retired Dr's and some judges, ect. One day during the city council meeting they voted to tear down the park. Granted it needed some sprucing up but rather than spend the money they voted to tear it down, quickly. And they did.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:00:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Write "Free Parking" on the cone.
View Quote

Write "Free Cone" on the cone.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:00:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Wait until about 3am on a Monday morning, fill inside of cone with concrete so she can't park in front of her house and can't move the cone.

EAT - Also, superglue a dozen dildos to the cone.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:00:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Cover the base of the cone with never seize, then wedge it UNDER her rear bumper.

Get with you neighbors and put a schedule together for parking in front of her house.  Make sure every inch of street in front of her house, other than the driveway, is covered 24/7/365.

Does she work outside the home?  If so, strategically blocking her driveway for a few minutes daily when she is needs to leave.  That will will really push her buttons....just make sure to move before the cops or tow tuck gets there.

Take up a collection from the neighbors and have a rollover dumpster  delivered to her driveway.  It will usually be the next day before they will come get it...maybe longer when she cannot find the name that matches the order.  

Let her know that when she becomes reasonable, the rest of the neighborhood will also.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:00:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Fill it with concrete the put it on her driveway
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:01:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:01:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Back when I lived in Philly, there was usually at least one shooting per year over parking spots cleared out after snow storms. Usually more.

View Quote

The neighborhood I grew up in on the southside of chiraq had a similar understanding.  If I shovel out the parking spot in front of my house and put my lawn chairs out there you best leave them alone

Some people had to learn the hard way.  People in my neighborhood had zero qualms f'ing up your car.  Plus it was considered rude to move someone's lawn chairs

Go shovel out your own parking spot.  I will NEVER live in a city again
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:01:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Nice set of cones you got there Karen
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:01:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
1) Liberally cover top of cone with anti- seize

2) Tip cone over into her yard

3) Laugh when she fixes cone and looks like she gave the Tinman a handjob.
View Quote

FFPNI (Forty Fifth Post Nails It)
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:02:15 PM EDT
[#32]

Classic pic, lol.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:03:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I had to deal with this same shit when I lived in Boston. Nobody owns the f'ing street, but people think it is theirs when they shovel out a spot.

I have neighbors where I live in MI that block anyone from parking in front of their house on a grass-covered city-owned right of way next to the street (no curbs installed) with various fiberglass reflector poles.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:03:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That's littering.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...Today, she has found a traffic cone and put it in front of her home on the street to stop people from parking....

That's littering.

This. Mandatory court appearance in IL now.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:04:13 PM EDT
[#35]
I'd pay some kids to put on a ski mask and drive by on their bicycles.  Snatch that cone one the run and watch the hilarity ensue.  BTW, they should drop it off to the power company or some park that needs cones.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:04:47 PM EDT
[#36]
In for pics and video. Come on, OP!
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:05:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Where did all of these cars come from?

Detroit.

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:06:39 PM EDT
[#38]
She needs a "Pittsburgh Parking Chair".
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:06:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Holy fuck. my life is boring.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:06:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Old women are crazy. My mother is about to go to way over what the neighbor did in HIS yard lol
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:07:55 PM EDT
[#41]
My neighbor had her mailbox (shared on a post with mine which I keep clear in winter despite the plows that bury it) blocked once by a contractor with a trailer, came bitching at me because she couldn't get her DVD's she rents for her grandkids (this was 3 years ago. Who still does that?)
My guy had the trailer there for 4 hours. It was 4 hours where we needed it close. Her husband has blocked the road with his trailer for his business or their family camper more times than I could count, but never bitched. I just went around although it created a blind spot.

She bitched me up and down. Made a huge scene over it. So what did I do?

I waited until winter, laughing inside whenever she gave me the old stinkeye.
I had my mail forwarded to my business PO Box and I watched it snow. I live on an outside sweep of the road and it piles up good. Not just high, but out about 7 feet too. This all has to be cleared so the mail truck can get close enough.
Not only did I let it pile up, but would direct my chute from my blower over the boxes and then go out late at night after turning on my water from the basement, and hose it down with one of those retractable slinky hoses you see on the TV ads to freeze as solid as the iceberg that took down the Titanic.

So she comes bitching to me again about me not clearing away the snow. I enjoyed watching her and her husband out there with shovels and ice scrapers hacking away at my now,  "giant glacial fuck you". Truck plows couldn't move it, bags of salt couldn't penetrate more than the first 4 inches of it. A team of old timey 49'ers with a guaranteed claim of sure gold couldn't bust through it with pickaxes.

Every time it snowed, I directed my chute to bury it more. Every cold, cold night, under the cloak of darkness.....I was there with my hose, feeding the monster.
So she finally comes over and asks me why I'm not keeping it clear. I said, "Well...In winter it's kind of a pain in the ass to keep it clear, so I have my mail forwarded so I don't have to deal with it any more."
I did that for 2 years. Just so she wouldn't forget it.
Guess who never bitched at me ever again?
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:08:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is she hot?

@midcap
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:08:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
She is an absolute RIOT. She yells at whoever parks in front of her home to move her car. She has called the local PD many times and they basically told her each and every time "Knock it off! it's a public street"

She moved in during Covid so our local community pool was closed. She has never lived the parking disaster when the pool is open during the summer. She came banging on my door "WHERE DID ALL THESE CARS COME FROM?" I gave the Miagi answer "Detroit"  

Her frustration was evident... I told her "THATS RIGHT! You moved in during the covid mess... yeah parking in the summer is terrible because of the pool down the street" You can see the anger building up. She now stands outside on the weekends when people try to park yelling at the visitors "YOU CANT PARK HERE!!" Most park elsewhere but some will engage in an argument... It's fun. I'll try to get some footage.

So what is my question for you? Today, she has found a traffic cone and put it in front of her home on the street to stop people from parking.

Lets get some suggestions on what to do. move it? Call the PD and let them deal with it? MYOB?

(personally, I dont give a shit. I just find this all entertaining)
View Quote

Put a stick in the hole with a FREE PARKING sign attached.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:09:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:09:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Put up free pool parking signs galore
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#46]
I live on 180 acres and give no fucks about city people.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#47]
MYOB

All that needs to happen is for the neighborhood to start messing with her and then she goes all Pennsylvania Snow Shovel execution shit.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:11:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:12:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Toss the cone onto her driveway and park there.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 3:12:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top