Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn’t read thru all pages so forgive me but ….
SIIHPAPP
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#2]
There are SO MANY possibilities with this.  I truly hope this will become an epic thread.

I would like to see FU AROCK 87 written with sharpie on "The Cone" and for it to be placed in all sorts of different places with pictures posted like when people "kidnap" yard gnomes and take them on vacation.

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:17:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Tow and dump an abandoned car there
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:20:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Coat it with this stuff...
Attachment Attached File

Shit is nasty and sticks to stuff like fly paper only worse.

I had to deal with this same shit when I lived in Boston. Nobody owns the f'ing street, but people think it is theirs when they shovel out a spot.

I have neighbors where I live in MI that block anyone from parking in front of their house on a grass-covered city-owned right of way next to the street (no curbs installed) with various fiberglass reflector poles.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Back when I lived in Philly, there was usually at least one shooting per year over parking spots cleared out after snow storms. Usually more.

Don't mess with a Philadelphians lawn chair.

Quoted:
1) Liberally cover top of cone with anti- seize

2) Tip cone over into her yard

3) Laugh when she fixes cone and looks like she gave the Tinman a handjob.

Coat it with this stuff...
Attachment Attached File

Shit is nasty and sticks to stuff like fly paper only worse.

I had to deal with this same shit when I lived in Boston. Nobody owns the f'ing street, but people think it is theirs when they shovel out a spot.

I have neighbors where I live in MI that block anyone from parking in front of their house on a grass-covered city-owned right of way next to the street (no curbs installed) with various fiberglass reflector poles.

Its been like that for generations.

The only ones who bitched about it were the outsiders, new comers and college students with a 'who the fuck do they
think they are?' attitude.

Don't want your car fucked with? Respect the locals and their traditions.

Still don't like it? Move the fuck back to upstate NY, CT or back home with your parents in the midwest.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:22:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Before moving earlier this year, our place was in the burbs. We had our own off street parking in the rear, accessed by the alley. We never parked in front of our place, and our lot was much wider than most (3 cars worth of frontage). Neighbors always parked in front of our place, and we wouldn't have cared if they didn't leave trash on our lawn constantly from when they were getting in and our of their cars.

So in the winter I made sure that all the snow I removed from the sidewalk and our walkway ended up in those spaces. I had one neighbor from the apartments half a block up get pissy with me. I had finished snow blowing and was at my garage cleaning out the crap caked in the chute so it didn't leave a huge puddle in the garage as it melted. She came up to me and asked when I was going to clear the spaces out front. I told her I wasn't, I always park out back. She got mad and said I need to do it because they were in front of my house. I told her it was a public street and if someone wanted them cleared, they can do it themselves. She stormed off and said she was going to report me to the HOA (we didn't have one).

So glad we moved. No sidewalk, no parking on our street. I can't even see the road from my house.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Assholes that think they own everything need to be fucked with.  

Gorilla Glue that cone right in the middle of her driveway.  Enjoy watching her trying to remove it the next day.
View Quote

Gorilla glue AND cover with anti seize…
It’s never going anywhere.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:23:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
lol

California HOA
View Quote

Eh. Happened in my neighborhood that isn't HOA. I have a boat in my driveway so my GF parks next to it, my daughter behind her and I park a couple houses down.

One lady left a note saying I cant park across the street lol. I wrote back in it that it was legal and to check with the police. And if anything happened to my car I would assume it was her and take appropriate responses.

Never hear a word from her again

Months later a person that parked along the street closer to my house had a family member move out. So I started parking there. I left lots of room for the mail delivery and the garbage trucks. Well they put a couple cones out during the day as to block people from parking there. I got out and politely moved them to their swale and parked.

One day they thought to get my attention they would put one in front and behind my truck. I moved them nicely again. Each day I came home from work. The cones where there. Apparently retired people get bored or some shit. This time it was raining like he'll so I said fuck it and ran them over abd parked on them.

Dude came to my house whining about it. I told him if he kept blocking a public street I would get the police involved and was don't entertaining his insanity.

Oh and This is the elderly neighbor that I loaned a spare generator to after hurricane Wilma for 2 weeks while he had no power.

Told him I would gladly help him again if they needed such again. He then remembered it was me and was all.if a sudden nice.

Neighbors can be weird even when not in an HOA.

Best part is he and the crazy Trinidadian lady that used to give me problems about parking are at each other over a 3 inch property line dispute lol. She put up a sign facing his house insulting him lol.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:23:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My neighbor had her mailbox (shared on a post with mine which I keep clear in winter despite the plows that bury it) blocked once by a contractor with a trailer, came bitching at me because she couldn't get her DVD's she rents for her grandkids (this was 3 years ago. Who still does that?)
My guy had the trailer there for 4 hours. It was 4 hours where we needed it close. Her husband has blocked the road with his trailer for his business or their family camper more times than I could count, but never bitched. I just went around although it created a blind spot.

She bitched me up and down. Made a huge scene over it. So what did I do?

I waited until winter, laughing inside whenever she gave me the old stinkeye.
I had my mail forwarded to my business PO Box and I watched it snow. I live on an outside sweep of the road and it piles up good. Not just high, but out about 7 feet too. This all has to be cleared so the mail truck can get close enough.
Not only did I let it pile up, but would direct my chute from my blower over the boxes and then go out late at night after turning on my water from the basement, and hose it down with one of those retractable slinky hoses you see on the TV ads to freeze as solid as the iceberg that took down the Titanic.

So she comes bitching to me again about me not clearing away the snow. I enjoyed watching her and her husband out there with shovels and ice scrapers hacking away at my now,  "giant glacial fuck you". Truck plows couldn't move it, bags of salt couldn't penetrate more than the first 4 inches of it. A team of old timey 49'ers with a guaranteed claim of sure gold couldn't bust through it with pickaxes.

Every time it snowed, I directed my chute to bury it more. Every cold, cold night, under the cloak of darkness.....I was there with my hose, feeding the monster.
So she finally comes over and asks me why I'm not keeping it clear. I said, "Well...In winter it's kind of a pain in the ass to keep it clear, so I have my mail forwarded so I don't have to deal with it any more."
I did that for 2 years. Just so she wouldn't forget it.
Guess who never bitched at me ever again?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Holy fuck. my life is boring.
View Quote

What I was saying. Op has a fkkn gift that hopefully keeps him entertained a long time
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:25:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Move the cone to the street in front of other houses?
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:33:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
1) Liberally cover top of cone with anti- seize

2) Tip cone over into her yard

3) Laugh when she fixes cone and looks like she gave the Tinman a handjob.
View Quote

This is why I love gd! ????????
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:37:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Call the popo from a nearby pay phone, explain crazy person harassing and threatening people. Describe her in detail and describe her house and address accurately.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Call the popo from a nearby pay phone, explain crazy person harassing and threatening people. Describe her in detail and describe her house and address accurately.
View Quote

Don’t do this.
Innocent guy got murdered by the WPD on his own porch because some shitstain did this.
Didn’t even know the guy, was just being “funny…”

I could go on about the worthless fucking PD, but it’s not that thread.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:42:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:43:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:47:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Steal the traffic cone.

Fill it with concrete and stick a giant dildo out of the hole in the top.

Coat the dildo and cone in either something extremely sticky or extremely slippery.

Return traffic cone to her driveway (or wherever she parks her car).

Post video of results.

Eta: Beat... Badly, so I added to it with other suggestions from the thread.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:50:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Have her buy a fake fire hydrant.

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:54:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Cone needs a dildo sticking out of the top.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:55:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Why would you call the police or move the cone?  If it works, good on her.  Maybe you can get cones and block off the street in front of your house.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:57:01 PM EDT
[#20]
1. Stencil "Property of BNSF" (or whatever the local RR is)
2. call RR to report stolen RR property
3. Video ensuing shitshow
4. profit.

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 5:14:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Back when I lived in Philly, there was usually at least one shooting per year over parking spots cleared out after snow storms. Usually more.

Spend three hours shoveling out a spot and you’ll look at things differently when your neighbor takes advantage of the work you did.  Old apartment complex was on a dead end.  Each apartment had a lined spot right in front of it, they weren’t assigned but it was an unspoken agreement that the lines in front of your place was your spot.  I’ve been witness to many police calls over stolen spots after a nor’easter.

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 5:34:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Kidnap cone.

Use sharpie to draw crossed arms and angry face on cone.

Make a "Karen Parking Only" sign to poke out of the top.

Return to original location.

Enjoy.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 5:35:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Apparently, her parents never taught her not to sweat the small stuff.
View Quote
No shit. I wish I had that much free time to be upset about something so petty lol..
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#24]

Came to ask "Main driveway or second driveway?"
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 5:38:45 PM EDT
[#25]
My wife gets annoyed when people park in front of our house.

of course she doesn't go out there and yell at people, so there's that

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 5:41:36 PM EDT
[#26]
This is common behavior.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 5:41:37 PM EDT
[#27]
She should plant some corn.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 5:49:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is "grass-covered" a way of saying it's the guy's fucking lawn?
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 5:59:13 PM EDT
[#29]
@drfrige

MYOB. I dealt with the exact same thing at my last house. Crazy lady next door would flip out if anyone parked in "her" spot on the street. She'd get the whole damn neighborhood riled up if someone was parked there.

These people will do unnatural things to try and combat people parking in that spot and they will NEVER give up! They will constantly escalate the issue to ridiculous levels.

They'll straight up damage the vehicles. They don't give a shit. They'll pay thousands of dollars to get additional vehicles to save the spots and more out of spite. They'll start crying to everyone and their mother, and the next thing you know you'll have code enforcement hassling you because the mayor is sick of her shit and wants you to calm her down yourself.

Cops can't be bothered and you'll end up in court trying to fight them yourself.

MYOB!!!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:04:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Every single one of ya got it wrong.

Go buy 4 more cones.
Place them in the middle of the night(never admit you did)
Free entertainment...

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:04:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Must park directly on top of the cone, then spread petroleum jelly on the ground all around your car. If she wants her cone back, she gunna have to get all slickered up.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:06:57 PM EDT
[#32]

That was a great thread
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thank God every day that my life is boring...
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:25:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Apparently, her parents never taught her not to sweat the small stuff.
View Quote

That is something that cant be taught, only learned.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:34:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Just have a sign made up and put it next to the street in front of her house.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:35:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I hate people parking in front of my house and have told people to move before, depending on where they park and how long.

I don’t live anywhere with a “community pool” though, or people without their own driveway space, so there is that.
View Quote

Why?

Four pages in and you're the only one.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:35:11 PM EDT
[#37]
As my neighbor demonstrated: Borrow a huge excavator from work, leave its trailer in her spot, day drink, smoke some meat, and blast music with your buddy.

Karen will lose her shit.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:35:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I would tell her never to knock on my door again.
View Quote

Exactly....

Not sure why OP wants to be part of this drama.

Previous neighbor pulled that shit and he had tons of space to park in the street. Cuz he and his sloppy wife stopped working he could also park both of their cars in the driveway....but nope, he'd park his car right up to the line in the street between him and another neighbor and once tried parking near my driveway when I had family staying with me some time.

He was a miserable shit in other ways too.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw a jack rabbit this morning.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:42:35 PM EDT
[#40]
My wife’s grandmother was such a pain in the ass to her county officials,calling,writing letters, etc, that the county moved the county lines so that she is now in a neighboring county so she’s there problem now.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:47:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
My wife's grandmother was such a pain in the ass to her county officials,calling,writing letters, etc, that the county moved the county lines so that she is now in a neighboring county so she's there problem now.
View Quote
Can't top that.  You are the winner!
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:52:09 PM EDT
[#42]
I know you have access to random discarded appliances.

Buy cheap harbor freight wheels, zip screw them to trash appliance then park it in front her house during the night  

Maybe park a different appliance every week.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Parking in front of somebody else's house (meaning not the person you are visiting) when other options are available is just plain rude.

But her reaction is over the top.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:01:56 PM EDT
[#44]
I dealt with people like that frequently when I was in L/E. I bet that she has called Law Enforcement dozens of times. And it was explained her each time why they can’t ticket/tow it. I think that some people do this thing I like to call  cop shopping. Where they will call over and over again in hopes that they will get someone to make a mistake and do that they want.

So I made supervisor level when in L/E. When of my newer guys towed a car off private property at the owners request, which is a no no. It’s up to the property owner to notify a tow company and have it towed. The citizens who’s car was towed didn’t know any better.  but called up raising h*** wanting to speak to a supervisors.  I was able to contact the tow company and explain that my new officer made a mistake and smooth things over. They were nice enough to release it back to her without charging her. Otherwise, the Dept. or that Officer would have had to pay the bill.

Getting back to your nosey neighbor. If anything it could be in violation of Home Owners Assoc. rules. She needs to explore that route. Hope this helps! Lol
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:04:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Park in front of her house but make sure you run over her cone doing so.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:05:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
There is something to be said for boring.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:07:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Whats her name?
This sounds like her:
My neighbor Billy
And its not MY neighbor, someone elses neighbor.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:08:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Paint the cone white, with two black eyes, and stencil “KKK PARKING ONLY” on it
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:17:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Pics of cone??
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 7:22:08 PM EDT
[#50]
If she is already home and her car presumably has a spot, why does she care if someone parks in front of her house?  I get the impression the street is lined with cars, but she  wants it to be clear in front of her house?
Page / 7
Top Top