Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 6:53:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 7:05:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why would she yell at people to move her car?
View Quote

He misspelled "their".
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:46:06 PM EDT
[#3]
If I was in my car, I would throw the cone on her lawn & park.
If I was in my truck I would just park on top of the cone.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 11:12:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Find a marine (active or ret… doesn’t matter).  Casually point out the cone to them.  “Find” a sharpie on the ground and ask if it’s theirs; give it to them.

Enjoy the wondrous variety of veiny cocks that are about to get drawn on the cone.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 11:17:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Does she have a permit to block parking? If not, that would be bad.

I'm just saying.
View Quote

May not need one.

Being a native Texan I was raised it was bad form to park in front of someone’s home unless you were visiting and to never park in someone else’s driveway.   I now live in a small town in Montana and my house has no off street parking. Add to that, I’m about 2 blocks from downtown where commercial properties offer no parking at all. I use a traffic cone In front of my house and it works wonders. The alternative would be to pay the town $200 for a sign that reserves that spot. The front of my house has room for 4 cars, I just ask for 1.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 11:30:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Call cops on her for harassment.

I bet if she had a house on a public lake with a dock she'd claim she owned the water.
View Quote

I love fishing around docks where the people run out of their house and tell me it's their property. I just smile, nod my head and continue fishing.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 1:31:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 2:13:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I hate people parking in front of my house and have told people to move before, depending on where they park and how long.

I don't live anywhere with a "community pool" though, or people without their own driveway space, so there is that.
View Quote
Kevin? Is that you?
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 2:16:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Coat the traffic cone in prussian blue.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 7:59:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I love fishing around docks where the people run out of their house and tell me it's their property. I just smile, nod my head and continue fishing.
View Quote

Don’t land your lure and cut the line leaving a hook on private property
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 8:06:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Such a great thread...  epic MSPaint and all
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 8:39:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Give her a hammer (if those are still legal in CA) and tell her it is OK to smash cars parked in front of her house.  Set up camera to video tape confrontations.  Post to youtube and become an influencer.  Make lots of money and move to a better neighborhood.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 10:41:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Park there.  Put the cone on your head like a hat.  Walk down to the pool, cone on head, and go swimming for a few hours.  Wear the cone on your head on the walk back to your car.  Put the cone back where it was and drive away.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 12:24:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Drop an M-80 or blockbuster in the cone. (a *real* one)

Video it for us… take bets on how high it goes… closest guess wins a PMAG.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 12:48:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Video it for us  take bets on how high it goes  closest guess wins a PMAG.
View Quote

87 feet.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 1:16:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My neighbor had her mailbox (shared on a post with mine which I keep clear in winter despite the plows that bury it) blocked once by a contractor with a trailer, came bitching at me because she couldn't get her DVD's she rents for her grandkids (this was 3 years ago. Who still does that?)
My guy had the trailer there for 4 hours. It was 4 hours where we needed it close. Her husband has blocked the road with his trailer for his business or their family camper more times than I could count, but never bitched. I just went around although it created a blind spot.

She bitched me up and down. Made a huge scene over it. So what did I do?

I waited until winter, laughing inside whenever she gave me the old stinkeye.
I had my mail forwarded to my business PO Box and I watched it snow. I live on an outside sweep of the road and it piles up good. Not just high, but out about 7 feet too. This all has to be cleared so the mail truck can get close enough.
Not only did I let it pile up, but would direct my chute from my blower over the boxes and then go out late at night after turning on my water from the basement, and hose it down with one of those retractable slinky hoses you see on the TV ads to freeze as solid as the iceberg that took down the Titanic.

So she comes bitching to me again about me not clearing away the snow. I enjoyed watching her and her husband out there with shovels and ice scrapers hacking away at my now,  "giant glacial fuck you". Truck plows couldn't move it, bags of salt couldn't penetrate more than the first 4 inches of it. A team of old timey 49'ers with a guaranteed claim of sure gold couldn't bust through it with pickaxes.

Every time it snowed, I directed my chute to bury it more. Every cold, cold night, under the cloak of darkness.....I was there with my hose, feeding the monster.
So she finally comes over and asks me why I'm not keeping it clear. I said, "Well...In winter it's kind of a pain in the ass to keep it clear, so I have my mail forwarded so I don't have to deal with it any more."
I did that for 2 years. Just so she wouldn't forget it.
Guess who never bitched at me ever again?
View Quote
Remind me to never get on your bad side.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 2:36:53 PM EDT
[#17]
I went to a little high school in a small town which had zero student parking other than the surrounding side streets.

A number of enterprising home owners bought/made their own no parking signs and installed them.  The small town police were corrupt enough to actually write me a $5 parking ticket once, even though the homemade sign was obviously bullshit.

1. I paid the fine in pennies.

2. I got a buddy, some chain and a jack and stole every single one of the homeowner installed signs at 3AM one night. There were 11 or 12 of them as I recall.

Hilarity ensued when the homeowners reported the theft of their signs and the much more professional County Sheriff figured out that the signs were illegal to start with.

Link Posted: 7/8/2022 2:46:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
January 2019 my elderly father was out of town for a few weeks and I had to shovel out his driveway every couple of days to keep it manageable. We had just gotten a decent storm and I had to go shovel 6-8" at his place.

I get there and the neighbor across the street had idiot friends over and parked directly in front of his driveway with no other cars on the street. I saw them partying in the apartment with their window open and asked them nicely to please move it. Got told to fuck off.

I called the cops and they came and ticketed it. After they left I cleaned out the whole driveway and sidewalk by hand since he didnt have a snowblower.

Theres a 2010-something Honda Accord under there. They watched me do this from across the street and didnt say or do a thing.

Someone from the area drove by and put a few pics up on the local community fb page. Threw my back out for 2 days from this, but it was worth it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102945/C7169CD6-3C38-4340-A854-48ADF3768F95_jpe-2444174.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102945/7E98822B-3354-46BE-9B32-DBA250E0AE0E_jpe-2444175.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102945/2B810577-3745-47E2-8591-61F4A33C6B16_jpe-2444178.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102945/8C77F9EC-350C-4C8F-9C73-F59104386C7B_jpe-2444182.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/8/2022 2:52:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Get a post with a sign that will fit in the traffic cone "To Reserve This Parking Spot for Swim Club call "
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 3:00:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Put a sign on a stick saying "I reserved this spot just for you" and stick it in the cone.  

Sit out on your porch with a cold glass of ice tea and watch the fun.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 3:02:03 PM EDT
[#21]
I won't lie, I don't like people parking in front of my house... That said, it's a public road so I suck it up and go on with my life, most of the time.

I have used an elevated voice to tell a neighbor to move their vehicle... Because they parked in front of my mailbox which also makes backing my trailer into my drive next to impossible.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Suggest she paint the curb red.  
View Quote

Then play this over a loud speaker.

Link Posted: 7/8/2022 3:20:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Video it for us… take bets on how high it goes… closest guess wins a PMAG.
View Quote

A flare will make a cone glow. You can drop it right in the hole on top. It would alleviate her cone issue.

Had a trainee think it would be a good idea to use a flare to make a cone glow better and help people seeing the traffic hazard. He wasn't smart enough to realize that the heat from a flare will melt a cone.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 5:31:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have a buddy who fishes around my dock.

I tell him he's violating my 12-nautical-mile territorial limit and shoot bottle rockets at him.

He hasn't figured out counter-battery fire yet.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 5:42:02 PM EDT
[#25]
In my town, the city council will declare the pool (who does not have enough parking for their attraction) a nuisance in the sense that it denies the residence quiet enjoyment of their home and make the street parking in the area by permit only. They then issue the property owner a number of parking permits based on the number of spaces available adjoining their property.

The other big issue is keeping the street open for emergency service vehicles. The city also prohibits the parking of commercial vehicles in a residential neighborhood.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 5:43:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Buy a cheap trailer, register it under a corporate name and park it in front of her house
View Quote

In my town, you would then have to pick your trailer up at the impound lot.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 5:46:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I tell them to STFU or I will call the cops for harrasing fishermen.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 5:55:06 PM EDT
[#28]
We lived at the beach and there was limited public parking. Someone parked in my father's spot in front of our house.

When he arrived from work he pulled close to their bumper went inside, changed, mixed a drink, grabbed his Beach chair and hit the beach. He didn't return for hours as most of our neighbors gathered on the beach and hung out.

When he did return the unwanted parking guests were leaning on the fender of their car. My father unapologetically told them he thought it was my car. It was almost 9pm.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Drill a hole in the base of the cone, get some 100lb test fishing line, tie it to the hole, tie the other end to her cars bumper, leave about 50 feet coiled up between the two.. Once she leaves her drive way that cone will follow her down the road..
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 7:04:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I tell him he's violating my 12-nautical-mile territorial limit and shoot bottle rockets at him.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He hasn't figured out how to make a mount for these that will fit in a rod holder?

https://fireworks.com/products/aerial/200-gram-repeaters/saturn-battery-25-shot
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 7:05:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm again thankful for the space between myself and the nearest neighbor.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/8/2022 7:45:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Don't give a shit if people park in front of my house, with the exception of blocking my mailbox. The mailman won't deliver if the mailbox is blocked, and it's kind of a dick move to block it in the first place.

Luckily there is a city ordinance that says that mailboxes must have 8 feet of clearance on both sides during certain hours of certain days. Most people give me a dumbfounded look and move without issue.
View Quote
Same here. Ordinance here is 5' at all times. Our mail comes at different times on different days. When my dad was still here, most his meds came via USPS. Our regular mailman would get out and bring it to the door (against USPS policy) since he knew my dad was disabled and it was meds. Subs would just keep going.

The usual times we ad issues was during the school year with an elementary school 2 blocks down (on a dead end road thats 2.5 blocks long with is at the start). Had one woman in a caravan that always parked in front of the mailboxes and over hanged into our driveway. Told her not to park there a few times. After she blew us off and kept doing it, called teh pd. Next 2 times she got $30 parking tickets. Did squat to stop her. 3rd time my mom talked to the cop and asked what the max fine is. Cop said $300 then asked my mom what he should write down. Mom said $300. So this bitch got a $300 ticket. I just opened the garage door, got a lawn chair and sat back to enjoy the show. Botch came back, seen the ticket on the window and smiled. That was until she seen the amount. Holy shit she went ballistic. I wish I would had videod that.  Solved that issue.

New issue is now the parents line up in the road (not parked against the curb, but in the traffic lane) blocking everyones driveways and even blocking the crosswalks so the guards cant cross kids. PD hasnt done a damn thing in the 8yrs this has been going on.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 9:01:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Mayor 'sidewalks and bike lanes everywhere' (a transplant originally from California) got blindsided by the discovery of why nobody had ever pushed for developing some city owned vacant land, after crews clearing the land discovered a large area of graves that had become overgrown long ago, and the investigation determined that they were slaves that had been worked to death by the occupying Union Army that used them to build the massive stone fort at the top of the hill next to where the slaves were buried. (Educational plaques at the fort mention the approximate number of slaves who died during construction, but do not state exactly where they are buried, though it's not too hard to figure out, when you consider that they made the slaves sleep out in the open next to the fort, fed them next to the fort, etc.)
View Quote

Wiki describes it in a more positive light:

The fort was constructed out of 62,500 cubic feet (1,770 m3) of stone, 18,000 cubic feet (510 m3) of earth and cost $130,000.[2] It was largely constructed using the labor of local slaves (including women), newly freed slaves who had flocked to Nashville once it was taken by Union forces with the understanding that their status as slaves was to be revoked were they to work for the Union, and by free blacks forcibly conscripted for the work. Records show that 2,768 blacks were officially enrolled in its construction.[3] The fort was named for Union Army commander General James S. Negley.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 11:51:31 PM EDT
[#34]
A dipstick relative tried to claim a gravel bar as his land. He put up a No Trespassing sign.

People torn it down and then preceded to ball the shit out of him on FB.

The high water mark where he owned the land was about 100 yards in the trees.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 12:27:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The fort was constructed out of 62,500 cubic feet (1,770 m3) of stone, 18,000 cubic feet (510 m3) of earth and cost $130,000.[2] It was largely constructed using the labor of local slaves (including women), newly freed slaves who had flocked to Nashville once it was taken by Union forces with the understanding that their status as slaves was to be revoked were they to work for the Union, and by free blacks forcibly conscripted for the work. Records show that 2,768 blacks were officially enrolled in its construction.[3] The fort was named for Union Army commander General James S. Negley.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mayor 'sidewalks and bike lanes everywhere' (a transplant originally from California) got blindsided by the discovery of why nobody had ever pushed for developing some city owned vacant land, after crews clearing the land discovered a large area of graves that had become overgrown long ago, and the investigation determined that they were slaves that had been worked to death by the occupying Union Army that used them to build the massive stone fort at the top of the hill next to where the slaves were buried. (Educational plaques at the fort mention the approximate number of slaves who died during construction, but do not state exactly where they are buried, though it's not too hard to figure out, when you consider that they made the slaves sleep out in the open next to the fort, fed them next to the fort, etc.)

Nashville area slave owners that were found to have supported the Confederacy, had their slaves confiscated (similar to how the cavalry would confiscate horses for replacements).  Nashville area slave owners that were found to have supported the Union, were paid a fee to lease their slaves to work on military projects (fort construction, building a railroad to establish a supply line between Nashville and a depot on the Tennessee River, which eventually became Johnsonville, TN, etc).  When that wasn't enough, Union troops surrounded black churches in the area on a Sunday morning, arresting any blacks that looked strong enough for work, regardless of whether they were slaves or free.  Some were promised eventual payment for their work, but according to a plaque at the fort, very, very few eventually received any payment.

If my memory isn't off, TSU has some documents General Negley wrote about the construction, and he claimed that the slaves were clearly happy doing the work, because they were always singing as they worked.  They wouldn't be singing while they worked, if they weren't happy to do the work, in his mind.

The fort was completed shortly before Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation.  It was one of series of Union forts constructed around Nashville, but there isn't as much information easily available about the others.

General Negley was later relieved of his command, due to a battle where it began to look like the Confederate forces may win the battle and possibly overrun his position, and Negley's subordinates suddenly realized that he was nowhere to be found (apparently decided to retreat, without telling any of his subordinates to retreat).

https://aaregistry.org/story/fort-negley-tn-has-a-unique-black-history/
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 12:43:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
A dipstick relative tried to claim a gravel bar as his land. He put up a No Trespassing sign.

People torn it down and then preceded to ball the shit out of him on FB.

The high water mark where he owned the land was about 100 yards in the trees.
View Quote

Hopefully he doesn't gun anyone down.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/man-gets-25-years-in-shooting-death-of-meramec-river-floater/article_4e9657d1-3691-529e-a05a-98c3bee421c3.html#:~:text=STEELVILLE%2C%20Mo.,-%E2%80%A2&text=Perhaps%20it
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 1:18:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
In my town, the city council will declare the pool (who does not have enough parking for their attraction) a nuisance in the sense that it denies the residence quiet enjoyment of their home and make the street parking in the area by permit only. They then issue the property owner a number of parking permits based on the number of spaces available adjoining their property.

The other big issue is keeping the street open for emergency service vehicles. The city also prohibits the parking of commercial vehicles in a residential neighborhood.
View Quote

Your town sounds like a corrupt shithole.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 1:23:55 AM EDT
[#38]
tag for MS paint or pics
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 8:13:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Set one of those portable basket ball pole/hoops up in the street in front of her house.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 8:49:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
People go nuts when other folks park in front of their house.

We get tons of "suspicious persons" calls for this stupid shit.

View Quote

Why does anyone care? As long as they don't block my driveway...

Years ago I worked for a burglar alarm company. I parked my service truck legally on a city street in downtown Denver, and some Karen ran out of house and told me I couldn't park there. I told her I was not moving a legally parked vehicle on a public street. She told me she would call the police, I was like "you do that..."

Another time, in the high dollar enclave of Cherry Hills Village, myself and a bunch of hispanic painters were parked alongside a street to work on someone's house. Some guy pulls up in a shitty Chevy Colorado and informs us we can't park there. I told him the same thing I told Karen from downtown, he then states "I'm a police officer" which resulted in some Goodfellas level hilarity from me and the painters. The pendejo drove off eventually amid the storm of ridicule, I said if he was a cop then I was the pope: he was an obese geriatric vagrant based on his appearance and that of his vehicle. We then reported the incident to the real police complete with his license plate.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 9:06:06 AM EDT
[#41]
have Karen place a fire hydrant in front of where she doesn't want people parking.
Then call the city/town/fire dept and ask when they installed a new fire hydrant.

Laugh when she's cited. Cityiots used to do that and it was an easy fine at their expense.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 9:10:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

May not need one.

Being a native Texan I was raised it was bad form to park in front of someone’s home unless you were visiting and to never park in someone else’s driveway.   I now live in a small town in Montana and my house has no off street parking. Add to that, I’m about 2 blocks from downtown where commercial properties offer no parking at all. I use a traffic cone In front of my house and it works wonders. The alternative would be to pay the town $200 for a sign that reserves that spot. The front of my house has room for 4 cars, I just ask for 1.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does she have a permit to block parking? If not, that would be bad.

I'm just saying.

May not need one.

People are so fucking weird.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 10:06:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

People are so fucking weird.
View Quote

Wait until you discover suburbanites.

Here's a demographic that defies logic and somehow doesn't see an issue falling upon their micromanaging tyrant swords...
You've got people in their 30s-50s that make old curmudgeons seem pleasant if you can believe it.

So south Florida has a non stop building boom.
These fuckers are freaking out over all the noise from construction. Want a petition for local noise ordinances...

I went to war with and won against a retired lawngislandite. That miserable old bastard called cops on a neighbor throwing a birthday party for their kids.
He also liked to call the code enforcers on everyone. When he fucked around with me, he lost. Bigly. He doesn't live here anymore. He sold. 2 can play games. I'll win every time. Be a spiteful miserable fuck? I'm not above stooping to that level of petty. I'll have fun at their expense. They'll literally go crazy. And often times, he who calls code enforcement/cops? Is the biggest violator of code/ordinances. Which happened to be the case for that old miserable fuck. Someone had more than the allowed limit of unregistered vehicles, among other things as well. He fucked around and found out. He's no longer here...  

I use the brainlets against each other.
I showed them what it cost me doing it myself, to insulate my house.
I also showed them the electric bill for the months prior and following.
It paid for itself in the first summer.

The pussy eared that want library octaves? Can have library octaves. They just have to pay.
I remind them when they come over for parties/bbqs, we wouldn't be able to do this with a faggot noise ordinance.
Nor would they be able to God forbid, throw a birthday party for their kids, or have the ability to do nice things...
When they still go on about the "dreadful noise"? Remind them how severe the thunderstorms are and ask what their plan for that will be.
That'll shut the stupid fuckers up. Along with having them come inside, while I go outside and set off fireworks, fire up the bikes, Rev the trucks.
Amazing. Can't hear a damn thing! Can sleep through a bomb going off in the front yard! Can sleep through a thunderstorm!

It's why they're miserable. They have dull boring lives and need something to bitch about, cunt and cry about to have any sense of fulfilment.
The most useful of useful idiots-environmentalmidgets.
Have them see the electric savings and they'll go berate their fellow pussy eared comrades and say
"Less coal/natural gas emissions for electric production"
"Lower demand on a stressed grid"
And whatever buzzwords/buzzphrases they choose. Which is good, because then they're not bitching about loud exhaust anymore to do the hard work and heavy lifting for epa faggotry, and soon forget there's even "noise" that would rustle jimmies. If only it weren't for stacking mcmansions atop mcmansions, we could probably even have backyard shooting ranges...
Maybe even places to ride quads and dirt bikes...

Noise ordinance is inherently anti 2A. Muzzle blast > damn kids, loud exhaust, loud music, dogs, heavy equipment etc.
Don't do the hard work and heavy lifting for the left.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 10:39:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Sounds like someone needs to rent a refurbished school bus.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 10:53:21 AM EDT
[#45]
We lived in Indianapolis for some years in the '70s. We lived a very short walk to the Indy 500 racetrack. It was common to wake up on race day and find cars parked in yards throughout our neighborhood. Some people would charge to park in their yards on race day. Apparently some race goers thought it was customary to park in yards.

We woke up one race day around '75 or so to 5 cars parked in our yard. Dad took a long length of chain and chained the cars together through the frame, rear ends or whatever he was able to run this long chain through.
After the race , the vehicles owners came back and found their cars chained together. One of the car owners walked to a local store and called the cops.

When the cops showed up, dad told them the car owners were trespassing and wanted paid for the damage before he would free them. Cops told the owners to pay up as it would be cheaper than paying a tow bill plus impound fees. Dad charged $50 each to the owners to get their cars unchained.

It was pretty funny to me as a mid teen to watch this.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 11:00:38 AM EDT
[#46]
City wide ordinance here: no overnight parking.

Generally avoids these kinds of problems entirely.  And cops cruise around EVERY street all day/night long.  I probably see a cruiser 4-5 times a day if I’m out and don’t live on a Main Street either.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 1:04:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Is she a bible thumper? Put a pride flag in the top.
Is she a lefty? Put a trump flag in the top.

If there are no cameras, go out at night when there are open spaces and move it in front of a neighbors place.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 1:13:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
City wide ordinance here: no overnight parking.

Generally avoids these kinds of problems entirely.  And cops cruise around EVERY street all day/night long.  I probably see a cruiser 4-5 times a day if I’m out and don’t live on a Main Street either.
View Quote

We have that too - no parking on surface streets during the hours of darkness (9PM-6AM) - it covers the entire town.
It is not enforced.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 1:23:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Park a car in front of her house, then put the cone on the roof of the car.
View Quote

This is the way.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 1:26:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Keep replacing the cones with random, totally unusual objects. Like Garden  parking Gnomes or something
View Quote

Gnomes with free parking signs.
Page / 7
Top Top