Quoted:
Coming to a country near you!
View Quote
!!!
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 3:00:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yep.  Adam Curry of the No Agenda podcast grew up in the Netherlands and has went over this quite a bit.  Hopefully the Dutch resist along with the farmers.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The government wants to nationalize farms. That's what environmentalism is all about. Communism. After all the private farms go under, the government buys it all up.

I've read reports from on that side of the pond that it will mostly be used to create high density housing mostly aimed at the waves of "immigrants", aka invaders.

Tristate City

https://interessantetijden.nl/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Screen-Shot-2020-03-11-at-10.45.46.png

Yep.  Adam Curry of the No Agenda podcast grew up in the Netherlands and has went over this quite a bit.  Hopefully the Dutch resist along with the farmers.

The GB News video on page 1 also talks about that -- turn the farms into high rises for the illegals.

Also mentioned that Bill Gates invested 600M in some food company owned by the sister or sister in law of one of the government ministers.

I have a bunch of employees in NL and every now and then I ask about it and they are way too "well the government said this is a good idea, so I guess I agree." I keep telling them this will make no difference to the environment but will fuck up your food supply. They may be listening.

No more Gouda
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 3:03:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I learned that Frieslanders (northern Islands) murdered all of the romans in town over farming issues once.
Sounds like it’s time to dust off the old battle plans.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#5]
They will line up to accept the Government's offer.

Just watch.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 3:18:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Attachment Attached File

Now you LOOK like the minister of nitrogen!
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 3:20:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Completly not my field so no idea but the main issue is with the amount of manure produced and the particulate blowing over to protected areas 'next door'

The shit tey want to protect looks like this. I personally not give a shit if it turns in to forest becuase of more fertilizer in the ground.

https://www.wandel.nl/media/5m4hosc2/cid1600_hei-paars.jpg?center=0.56133266027258966,0.71882887430590614&mode=crop&width=1280&height=640&rnd=132797419575900000&quality=90&format=jpg

View Quote
That must be the tallest hill in the Netherlands, I can see why they'd want to conserve it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 3:25:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Rutte has warned that those who refuse to comply could face government force.
View Quote

"Send childless bachelors" should be the only response.

Ironic and sad that the Dutch government behave like Nazis and treat some of it's citizens like Jews.

Did they offer to set up camps for them when they are forced off of their property?
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 3:43:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Why are we fucking with food production?
View Quote

“In a country where the sole employer is the State, opposition means death by slow starvation. The old principle: who does not work shall not eat, has been replaced by a new one: who does not obey shall not eat.”
? Leon Trotsky

Where force is necessary, there it must be applied boldly, decisively and completely. But one must know the limitations of force; one must know when to blend force with a maneuver, a blow with an agreement. Leon Trotsky
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 3:46:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Guess we will see if any Viking blood still exists.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 3:48:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Holodomor 2: Candlepower Boogaloo
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 3:52:50 PM EDT
[#12]
I’m not seeing any population standing up to this kind of shit so until proven otherwise, we are fucked.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 3:55:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Billionairs such as Bronson are on Twitter really touting the new petri dish meat...
2030 will be far different than now.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 4:00:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Netherlands exports more agricultural product to the world than any nation other than the USA.  

This will have a negative impact on food supplies, it will drive up the price of protein.

The nitrogen is important as well as any farmer will tell you.  Nitrogen helps crops grow and the less of it you have the less your crop yields.

I feel like there is a concerted effort to bring about world wide famine.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 4:07:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Billionairs such as Bronson are on Twitter really touting the new petri dish meat...
2030 will be far different than now.
View Quote

Even in the book 1984 they at least got a chocolate ration.  Our grandchildren will be eating bugs.

Even in George Orwell's worse dystopian vision of the future he didn't imagine that people would be eating bugs.  

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 4:10:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

You know why.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 4:10:45 PM EDT
[#17]
What gives them the right to take the land? I can see not renewing farming permits but not the right to take the land.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 4:10:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The only thing that needs to be shut down is the WEF. They’re a terrorist organization who openly commit crimes against humanity.

The rest is COC.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 4:13:20 PM EDT
[#19]
They already own or control almost everything. If you think you own your property, you do until you miss a payment.

If someone puts a gun to your head. you may have an opportunity to do something about it.

But when instead you realize that there is no food or electricity or fresh water anywhere, then there is nothing that you can do other than die.

For the few of you that have stockpiled and are able to survive for a while (the 500,000,000), they actually need someone like you to cook their food and clean their toilets.

Most of us will likely agree that there are way to many people in this world and if most were to be eliminated the world will be a much better place to live.

The Renaissance happen after the plague eliminated a could portion of the population.

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 4:26:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No western country is gonna go HAM, and on the. 0.87% chance they do it'll get shutdown hella quick.

Look at COVID
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if the citizenry has arms over there in the Netherlands, cuz they’re gonna need ‘em.

No western country is gonna go HAM, and on the. 0.87% chance they do it'll get shutdown hella quick.

Look at COVID

If it keeps on raining, the levee's going to break

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 4:52:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Time to forge swords from plowshares.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 5:03:07 PM EDT
[#22]
It's almost as if the elites *want* poverty and starvation for some reason.

I'm sure China, who isn't really subject to these sorts of climate actions, will step up and sell the world food.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 5:09:16 PM EDT
[#23]
It worked great for the Rhodesians.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 5:10:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What gives them the right to take the land? I can see not renewing farming permits but not the right to take the land.
View Quote

So you pay taxes on the land with no income?  Nice!
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 5:14:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It's almost as if the elites *want* poverty and starvation for some reason.

I'm sure China, who isn't really subject to these sorts of climate actions, will step up and sell the world food.
View Quote

I don't think China can feed themselves.

Also our "elite" seem to have a hard on for the type of social control China has. I really want to see that all crash and burn.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 5:21:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Because they want to kill off billions of people?
View Quote

Yep.  This goes back in time to the early 1970's.

Earth just passed 8 billion humans.  "They" would like to see that at 2 billion tops for now.  3 out of every four people you see today would not exist under "their" plans.

This was news in the 90's with the rise of the militia movements and anti Trilateral Commission and CFR sentiment not to mention anti NWO movements.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Netherlands exports more agricultural product to the world than any nation other than the USA.  

This will have a negative impact on food supplies, it will drive up the price of protein.

The nitrogen is important as well as any farmer will tell you.  Nitrogen helps crops grow and the less of it you have the less your crop yields.

I feel like there is a concerted effort to bring about world wide famine.
View Quote

The unrest in Sri Lanka. I'm not sure this will work out as well for the elites as they think.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 5:25:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So what is the time table on when the government will start distributing soylent green?

View Quote

Got to get rid of the farmers and farms first then single giant food processor takes over...and your micro chip only lets you buy food from one source...or has you picked up to be the food...
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 5:26:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
“Nitrogen Minister”?

Holy shit.
View Quote

Probably Fauci's new job
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 5:27:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The unrest in Sri Lanka. I'm not sure this will work out as well for the elites as they think.
View Quote

Be nice to live next to a huge cave and cavern system filled with healthy bats that have lived there for the last 1000 yrs eh?
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

You will eat nothing and be happy.
At least until you die.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Even in the book 1984 they at least got a chocolate ration.  Our grandchildren will be eating bugs.

Even in George Orwell's worse dystopian vision of the future he didn't imagine that people would be eating bugs.  

View Quote

Of course, chocolate has a very high carbon footprint tovarishch
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/226137/4-Figure1-1_png-2617994.JPG

Now you LOOK like the minister of nitrogen!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 5:39:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I wonder if the citizenry has arms over there in the Netherlands, cuz they’re gonna need ‘em.
View Quote

This would be a textbook example for that need.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Those farmers need to organize, plan, arm themselves, and kill anyone who attempts to rob them of their livelihoods and dignity.
View Quote

Goddamned right
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 5:55:28 PM EDT
[#36]
I would want to have them define "small" farm.  These might be 1-5 acres, and all of them combined might not have the output of a single medium sized farm in the US.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:09:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I can see the commercials in 2 years, crying grannies, weeping babies,,broken wooden shoes

"In the Netherlands today, people are starving and you and ONLY YOU can help

call 1800FeedtheDutch and make your donation today.."
View Quote

Europe
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:09:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no idea about their taxes, but taxes on farmland here is nothing
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:11:21 PM EDT
[#39]
"nitrogen minister"

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#40]
The food will still be needed so it will move to 3rd world countries farming it, only now it will be it way far more damaging to the environment.

The same way stopping US oil production under the EPA and instead buying it from places like Venezuela, etc with absolutely no environmental standards or protections.

Meanwhile the envirowackos on the left tell us we must have the EPA while pushing policies that move production away from places that adhere to environmental standards...something no one talks about.

Same thing here. They are either stupid, don't really care about the environment or want to destroy the Western world...take your pick.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:14:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Why are we is the government fucking with food production?
View Quote

Fixed, and I assume your's is a rhetorical question
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:16:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So what is the time table on when the government will start distributing soylent green?

View Quote

Guess what year in the future the 1973 fictional film “Soylent Green” is set in?
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:19:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Too much of it can really wreak havoc on waterways, since it is a nutrient, overgrowth of certain species of plant life and algae blooms. So I'm assuming their issue is runoff.
View Quote

They should all stop shitting and pissing. I have some hints for them on how to stop, if they are truly interested in reducing emissions.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:25:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Lake Erie had a algae bloom that caused the water intakes to be shut of briefly for a couple cities. They blamed it on nitrogen run off from agriculture
View Quote

Storm runoff has tons of people and animal shit in it. It is not just ag runoff.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Storm runoff has tons of people and animal shit in it. It is not just ag runoff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lake Erie had a algae bloom that caused the water intakes to be shut of briefly for a couple cities. They blamed it on nitrogen run off from agriculture

And every producer I have ever met is looking to be as stingy as possible with inputs due to constant cost increases.  They aren't out there dumping glysphosphate out of 5 gallon buckets.  Just look at how much GPS has been adopted.

I'm just a homeowner, that's why I like my animals.  They spread their manure out themselves... mostly.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:37:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Nobody will starve to death but they will pay more for food and have less for other things because of this government intervention.

The people starving get fed tax dollar food so nobody is starving, they're just paying more in taxes and more for their products ... just like we're doing because the government is tampering with the energy market amount others.
View Quote

And like it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:39:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I have no idea about their taxes, but taxes on farmland here is nothing
View Quote

The Netherlands even taxes wind because free electricity is bad.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:41:20 PM EDT
[#48]
nitrogen minister Christianne van der Wal,

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:42:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Completly not my field so no idea but the main issue is with the amount of manure produced and the particulate blowing over to protected areas 'next door'

The shit tey want to protect looks like this. I personally not give a shit if it turns in to forest becuase of more fertilizer in the ground.

https://www.wandel.nl/media/5m4hosc2/cid1600_hei-paars.jpg?center=0.56133266027258966,0.71882887430590614&mode=crop&width=1280&height=640&rnd=132797419575900000&quality=90&format=jpg

View Quote

@iggy1337  How many acres of this pristine wilderness are they protecting?
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 6:42:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He did all the red tape behind the scenes and I am sure he pays people to deal with all the government regulations, paperwork, their version of the EPA etc.. . He is one of the biggest celebrities in England, so I am sure it was a lot easier for him. Don’t get me wrong, farming here has a lot of oversight and government BS, but you can still do it. I am a first generation farmer and started from scratch on raw land. The established multi generational farms are entirely different. Those are the guys who put food on grocery store shelves and are upping the game when it comes to technology, yield production, genetics etc.. Many of those farmers, in Europe and a little here, are told by the government what they have to grow.

Corn for example. Corn is hard to grow, takes a lot of water, has little to no nutritional value, vulnerable to insects, costly to grow, takes specialized machinery. The U.S. government has labs underground doing genetic alterations of corn and creates new strains and make combat all these things. They provide the seeds to farmers and subsidize them to grow it. It is not for human consumption, it is for bio fuel, animal feed and even media blasting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clarksons Farm was eye opening to what the English have to go through and he probably had it easy compared to some because he has a small modicum of clout.

He did all the red tape behind the scenes and I am sure he pays people to deal with all the government regulations, paperwork, their version of the EPA etc.. . He is one of the biggest celebrities in England, so I am sure it was a lot easier for him. Don’t get me wrong, farming here has a lot of oversight and government BS, but you can still do it. I am a first generation farmer and started from scratch on raw land. The established multi generational farms are entirely different. Those are the guys who put food on grocery store shelves and are upping the game when it comes to technology, yield production, genetics etc.. Many of those farmers, in Europe and a little here, are told by the government what they have to grow.

Corn for example. Corn is hard to grow, takes a lot of water, has little to no nutritional value, vulnerable to insects, costly to grow, takes specialized machinery. The U.S. government has labs underground doing genetic alterations of corn and creates new strains and make combat all these things. They provide the seeds to farmers and subsidize them to grow it. It is not for human consumption, it is for bio fuel, animal feed and even media blasting.

WTF
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top