Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:36:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Female soldiers getting pregnant should be punishable under UCMJ. All new Soldiers should be unmarried and childless at the time of basic training. They should not be authorized (receive be nefits)to have dependants untill the rank of E-5.
That's my opinion as a retired 11B platoon SGT.
View Quote
Write up your proposal and present it before the .mil and Congress.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:36:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
And transgenders?
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:38:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Wouldn't need a preggo uniform if they would just mandate birth control pills for splittails in service.

Want a baby? Not on Uncle Sam's time.
View Quote
If there were more women on here, this thread would be gold.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:39:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Why do you assume zer gender bro?
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:40:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:41:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Female soldiers getting pregnant should be punishable under UCMJ. All new Soldiers should be unmarried and childless at the time of basic training. They should not be authorized (receive be nefits)to have dependants untill the rank of E-5.
View Quote
That was pretty much the rule for the Marine Corps for a few hours in August of 1993.

A few hours. Not even a full day.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:42:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't give a damn if female service members need maternity uniform. For fuck sake, why can't the Army decide on a uniform and stick with it? The USMC has had the same service uniform since 1926.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:44:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I thought it looked like a USMC Charlie too.  I dont like the goofy shoulder patches above the stripes(Army Star on L, Unit on R), other than that it looks classic classy.  Also, they need to simplify all the chest hardware to make it cleaner looking, Army uniforms are starting to resemble N Korean Generals with all the different flair everywhere.

Also, why only Major Preggo and all the noncoms?  No Male officer example?
View Quote
Uh.... We are going back to the WW2 Era pinks and greens. We aren't ripping off anyone.

The Army star on the left shoulder is their unit patch as part of HQDA. The patch on the right soldier denotes combat service.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:46:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Those uniforms look sharp (other than MAJ Preggo) but they look a lot like they are ripping off the USMC uniform. I am curious what our resident Marines think of it.
View Quote
My first enlistment was in the Marines I am now in the army I think they look great. Any Marine who has his identity tied to a uniform is retarded.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:47:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have yet to have an answer to the question "what benefit does the military get for having women in service" that doesn't include the terms "diversity" "inclusion" "opportunity" or some other term in that vein. Even women realize there is no up side to the mission of killing people and breaking things by adding chicks to the mix.
View Quote
Cause not enough manly men are signing up.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:48:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
General Mattis stopped answering my emails. Something about too extreme, we don't do that to chickens anymore and purple doesn't taste like grape.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:51:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Shes very preggo
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:52:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
General Mattis stopped answering my emails. Something about too extreme, we don't do that to chickens anymore and purple doesn't taste like grape.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, his ass was fired.  Keep working at it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:55:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
I’m here, and rabidly anti-hormonal birth control, but I’m also ok with excluding women from the military.

Sorry I couldn’t provide more drama.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:55:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I had no idea maternity uniforms existed, that looks hilarious.
View Quote
What did you think they wore when they’re preggers, their jammie’s?
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:57:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That is the maternity version, hero.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:57:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Wait, seems the OP is playing fuck fuck games with the photo.

Here is the original showing the other female uniform.

https://www.armytimes.com/resizer/1g3Yjx4evTQ0XiE4kfzevifjlt0=/600x0/filters:quality(100)/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-mco.s3.amazonaws.com/public/MGM6U3EFL5GUPPFJ66CLOAGW3A.jpg
View Quote
Far left thinking Why can’t I wear trousers?
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:58:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It's because they're knocked up 3/4 of their enlistment.
View Quote
Which is why they shouldn't be there to begin with. When they get knocked up they should get discharged. Period. The military is not a freaking jobs program....
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:58:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
I can agree with all of that
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:59:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That’s definitely the maternity uniform.

Aka the pre-deployment female uniform
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 11:59:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I have yet to have an answer to the question "what benefit does the military get for having women in service" that doesn't include the terms "diversity" "inclusion" "opportunity" or some other term in that vein. Even women realize there is no up side to the mission of killing people and breaking things by adding chicks to the mix.
View Quote
To be fair, it has to help numbers to SOME degree.

Recruiters would be pretty hard up for numbers if all MOSes were male-only.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:01:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Which is the transsexual uniform.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:02:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Hope she's a CH-47 pilot
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:03:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
if you mandate birth control for females then you have to mandate something similar for males. Females are not the only ones fucking or getting fucked
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wouldn't need a preggo uniform if they would just mandate birth control pills for splittails in service.

if you mandate birth control for females then you have to mandate something similar for males. Females are not the only ones fucking or getting fucked
You bring on male birth control taken as a pill or implant, then.

C'mon, we're waiting.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:04:04 AM EDT
[#26]
It’s a smock lmao... The pregger chicks should just be put in some back office doing paperwork.

Birth control should be mandatory if you are in the military. Not the pill either, the shot!
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:04:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Roger that!

If the Army wanted you to have a wife and kids the Army would have issued you a wife and kids...
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:05:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Which is why they shouldn't be there to begin with. When they get knocked up they should get discharged. Period. The military is not a freaking jobs program....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's because they're knocked up 3/4 of their enlistment.
Get rid of the women.  Oh and the coloreds while we are at it.  And you have to speak English and be a U.S. citizen....The military is not a freaking citizenship program.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:05:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I’m here, and rabidly anti-hormonal birth control, but I’m also ok with excluding women from the military.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You did your best and that is all anyone could reasonably ask...
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:06:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Get rid of the women.  Oh and the coloreds while we are at it.  And you have to speak English and be a U.S. citizen....The military is not a freaking citizenship program.
View Quote
Get rid of the women?

Drop and give me 3.14159265359
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:06:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Dependa ware is fun to wear.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:08:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Is that Mattis' idea?  The preggo uni.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:17:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Where does car seat go in the humvee?
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:20:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
They are the only ones getting knocked up and unable to perform expected duties or complete contractual obligations, due to their condition.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:49:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They are the only ones getting knocked up and unable to perform expected duties or complete contractual obligations, due to their condition.
View Quote
Yep, there has never been a male enlisted who was unable to complete contractual obligations, due to their condition...
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:07:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
They are the only ones rendered untouchable non-deployable light duty for years by fucking.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:12:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Nvm...
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:19:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

To be fair, it has to help numbers to SOME degree.

Recruiters would be pretty hard up for numbers if all MOSes were male-only.
View Quote
.05% difference FY 2016 during a not so great economy, so not really. It’s more about female officers than enlisted anyway....going back to the lawsuit
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:19:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Those uniforms look sharp (other than MAJ Preggo) but they look a lot like they are ripping off the USMC uniform. I am curious what our resident Marines think of it.
View Quote
That basic blouse pattern was used by the Army, Air Corps and USMC in WWII. The eight point cover was also an item of Army headgear at that time, only it was made out of herringbone twill.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:19:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No you don't. Seaman Jones can knock up half the women in Mayport if he wants. He can still walk up that gangplank when it's time to deploy.

Okay, how about this instead: any service member who gets pregnant gets a BCD for dereliction of duty. Male, female, whatever, grow a baby in your body, bye-bye and forget about those sweet vet bennies.
View Quote
What the fuck?
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:21:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:23:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Little Miss Horsey Patch needs to pick that goddamn carbine up off the dirt.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:24:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:32:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure they are the only ones getting pregnant

Fucking doesn’t cause you to be non deployable

Getting pregnant does
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:40:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ham and eggs. One is involved, the other committed.

The military's interest in the sex isn't on the sex, its (ideally) on the impact on readiness.

PFC Scmuckatelli's wife gets pregnant, there is a managable impact on readiness.

Petty Officer Third Timmina gets pregnant, the ship deploys without her.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:41:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I don't give a damn if female service members need maternity uniform. For fuck sake, why can't the Army decide on a uniform and stick with it? The USMC has had the same service uniform since 1926.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:41:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:43:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 2:45:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Anti-deployment uniform.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top