User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes they are, and they have...like 3 or 6 months to get back into standards or something.
View Quote
But the baby has to be 8 months old before they can deploy or go TDY
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 2:32:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

But the baby has to be 8 months old before they can deploy or go TDY
View Quote
8 months is too young. A baby should be at least 18 months before we deploy it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 2:36:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Trying to keep them from getting dicked during FTX.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 3:42:06 AM EDT
[#4]
“Garrison cap” looks okay but the crush cap looks like shit on the females imo Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 3:44:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

8 months is too young. A baby should be at least 18 months before we deploy it.
View Quote
Read some articles about New Orleans over the weekend, anyway, happy new year
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 4:43:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yep, just a knocked up female.  There's no actual requirements for Senior Aviator wings or an Air Medal.

Dumb-asses!

Oh, and the other chick has a Schtzenschnur.  How many of you knuckleheads have one?
View Quote
...or someone in the PAO shop put those badges/ribbons on the uniforms to look good for the photo shoot.  Don't take everything you see at face value.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 5:09:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
As an aside though, I’m digging the shit out of the pink and greens. I thought the regular Class A’s were alright, though they reminded me of the green of USGI blankets. The ASU’s always didn’t feel right to me, they were what we were transitioned to as I got out. Felt like an airline pilot. These ones definitely look iconic and right for the branch.
View Quote
The ASU was the Army trying to impress Congress who holds the $. But it flopped like the ACU. The BCA 2011 came along with sequestration hanging over the DOD heads and now the Army has severe recruiting issues. The pinks and greens are an attempt at charming the general public. So the uniform merry go round was half way a general flexing his personal preference and half thinking Congress would be impressed. Lot of schmoozing with Senators and House Reps. Speaking of which, I think the females look better in skirts but Army internal poll showed most females want to wear pants instead Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 5:33:09 AM EDT
[#8]
For everyone confused about why transgender & pregnancy and female rangers. Just remember Congress holds the purse strings $ and whoever dominates Congress decides who, what, when, where and why because $ = power so Democrats want a DMV style military with diversity is our strength. So the different branches kiss their asses hoping to get $ approved for annual defense budgets and single women voters generally speaking vote for these Representatives to have a military that reflects their values. Elections have consequences https://www.duckworth.senate.gov/news/press-releases/senator-duckworth-to-serve-on-senate-armed-services-committee Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Gillibrand: Transgender ban will make us weaker
Mattis: no change to LGBT, women military policy
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/jim-mattis-kirsten-gillibrand-butt-heads-over-transgender-policy Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 5:47:28 AM EDT
[#9]
It’s boring as fuck but you gotta force yourselves to listen to what these people say because they impact your lives and spend your tax $. In 2019 Seattle & San Francisco Reps are in charge of the House Armed Service Committee which means Hawaii judge + these Congress*people will push how your tax dollars get spent including opposition to the military building the wall  
Rep. Adam Smith, D-Wash., on primary challenge from progressive
Border wall funding is manufactured crisis, says US Rep. Ro Khanna
https://khanna.house.gov/about/committees-and-caucuses Attachment Attached File
https://www.stripes.com/news/new-house-armed-services-committee-chairman-adam-smith-outlines-his-goals-1.563252 Attachment Attached File
https://adamsmith.house.gov/2018/3/ranking-member-adam-smith-statement-president-trump-s-transgender Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 5:56:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Should have just stuck with the blues but use matching pants. The pants look like fucking track pants.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 6:13:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 12:25:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Examples of this being enforced?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes they are, and they have...like 3 or 6 months to get back into standards or something.
Examples of this being enforced?
I had a Soldier at Campbell who went through it after we got back from a deployment. IIRC, once she hit the 2nd or 3rd trimester, she went to Pregnancy PT, which was a separate formation for pregnant Soldiers, and I think was also open to spouses, but don't quote me on that. She was also forbidden to work more than 6 hours per day, so got off work at 1500, and could not be around dangerous chemicals, so she pretty much was supposed to do admin shit...however, we would end up having to pull her off the aircraft at least once a day, and damn near kick her out the door at 1500. Once she had the kids, she had 6 months to be able to meet the APFT and H/WT standards, which she did.

ETA- they go on profile until 6 months after the kid is born.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 12:32:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
She’s pregnant you fucking morons
View Quote
Trenchant.  I like it.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top