User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/10/2023 10:33:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If that’s the case we should be engaging tic tacs often.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So we’re just blinding shooting down flying objects now without IDing them first? Yeah I’m calling bullshit on that.

I think we will.

That balloon last week changed some dynamics, as evidenced by the shootdown today.
Link Posted: 2/10/2023 10:40:19 PM EDT
[#2]
That'd be pretty neat if we managed to shoot down a tic tac.
Link Posted: 2/10/2023 10:44:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That'd be pretty neat if we managed to shoot down a tic tac.
View Quote

I agree, but I also think a lot of people would be disappointed by what is actually recovered.

Like I don't think Fravor ever said he saw first hand the tic tac do crazy physics defying maneuvers with his eyes. I could be mistaken, but I think he said that was observed with radar. Which is susceptible to electronic warfare. He did say there was jamming, which also indicates someone trying to stimulate an electronic response. Which indicates foreign intelligence gathering attempts. Which makes sense that they would be seen frequently in an area our Navy uses to conduct exercises.
Link Posted: 2/10/2023 11:16:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 2/11/2023 12:44:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ok it's been what, 7 hours since shooting "the object" down.

And nobody is any the wiser (outside of the government) on what the fuck it is.

Everything I'm reading says no surveillance onboard, not a balloon, unknown origin, flying at 40,000ft, no propulsion.

What the fuck is that then
View Quote
Somebody ordered Chinese takeout.  Not gonna get it now.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/11/2023 12:53:58 AM EDT
[#6]
It was Flesh Gordon in Dr. Jerkoff's rocket.  Great movie BTW.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/11/2023 2:22:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 2:28:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Interview with Brazilian military that has tried to shoot them down.  As soon as guns are fired, or a rocket / missile is launched, the UAP/UFO vanishes and pops up in a different spot, sometimes straight above the canopy of the plane that tried to shoot at it.

American pilots stated that they can get FLIR to track it but weapons won't lock on even though it is "boxed", missile fails to find a lock with its seeker or something or it instantly moves to another spot.   I'm not sure if they're looking with FLIR and trying to fire a radar guided or vice versa but they either won't lock, or vanish as soon as any weapon is locked on.  US Military hasn't reported attempting to intentionally shoot them down, just pilots trying to track with all available sensors.  CIWS haven't activated due to their presence but may not have been online at that time anyway when one went over a ship at 700ft.   (This is from the leaked documents and video that Congress officially released stating that UAP is a real object and not imagination and more research needs to be done as the US has no defense against them, despite them not apparently acting hostile).  11 Incidents in a 5 year span were confirmed but only the leaked videos we've all seen have been released, they didn't bend over backwards to add to the released footage other than documents regarding those incident reports which were leaked.

Lots and lots of stuff out there, I'll try and find the video with the Brazilian military, it's in some series that Lue Elizondo is hosting called "Unidentified", I'm not sure which episode it is but he covers several from South America who have tried to attack the UFOs/UAPs but the descriptions of failures is similar, (won't lock or vanish when attempting to).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So we’re just blinding shooting down flying objects now without IDing them first? Yeah I’m calling bullshit on that.

Interview with Brazilian military that has tried to shoot them down.  As soon as guns are fired, or a rocket / missile is launched, the UAP/UFO vanishes and pops up in a different spot, sometimes straight above the canopy of the plane that tried to shoot at it.

American pilots stated that they can get FLIR to track it but weapons won't lock on even though it is "boxed", missile fails to find a lock with its seeker or something or it instantly moves to another spot.   I'm not sure if they're looking with FLIR and trying to fire a radar guided or vice versa but they either won't lock, or vanish as soon as any weapon is locked on.  US Military hasn't reported attempting to intentionally shoot them down, just pilots trying to track with all available sensors.  CIWS haven't activated due to their presence but may not have been online at that time anyway when one went over a ship at 700ft.   (This is from the leaked documents and video that Congress officially released stating that UAP is a real object and not imagination and more research needs to be done as the US has no defense against them, despite them not apparently acting hostile).  11 Incidents in a 5 year span were confirmed but only the leaked videos we've all seen have been released, they didn't bend over backwards to add to the released footage other than documents regarding those incident reports which were leaked.

Lots and lots of stuff out there, I'll try and find the video with the Brazilian military, it's in some series that Lue Elizondo is hosting called "Unidentified", I'm not sure which episode it is but he covers several from South America who have tried to attack the UFOs/UAPs but the descriptions of failures is similar, (won't lock or vanish when attempting to).

Soon!
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 3:16:23 AM EDT
[#9]
"We Come In Peac.......OH SHIT!!!!!"

Link Posted: 2/11/2023 3:29:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 7:04:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 7:22:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Welp, that settles it. Someone is definitely making ace before this year is over.
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Welp, that settles it. Someone is definitely making ace before this year is over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

and the 22 pilot from Langley is going to be pissed he won't have a chance.
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 7:55:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Why didn't Canada shoot it down?  It was over the Yukon
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 8:00:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

the national airplane of Canada doesn't fly that high.

Link Posted: 2/11/2023 8:02:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Last time they tried on an errant weather balloon they shot it like 100x with cannons and it still floated away
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 8:04:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 8:29:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Also why not pop some holes in it with a burst of the cannon and it floats instead of splats down? Or is the altitude difference to great?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2023 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because they didn't have these to do it with.  

Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:00:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 12:18:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The Pentagon won't characterize the object shot down. They are not biologists.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 2:31:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
bruh, you've had enough internet for a while
View Quote

You were saying?

https://www.rtl-sdr.com/the-us-airforce-may-have-shot-down-an-amateur-radio-pico-balloon-over-canada/
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 3:10:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 11:29:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Whoopsies!
View All Quotes
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/16/2023 4:02:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top