Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 27
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#1]
GG&G stock adapter installed flawlessly. Perfect fit, and even the logo isn't too bad!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I freaking love this gun. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 7:34:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Did you go with the Mossberg or Remington adapter?

I'm trying to figure out why they offer both
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 7:44:56 PM EDT
[#3]
@AK-12

I went with the mossberg one, as it's my (possibly incorrect) understanding that the mossberg version of the stock has a slightly shorter LOP. I have a jacked up left shoulder, so a shorter LOP makes it easier for me to support the gun with my off hand.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 8:10:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm a little confused.  FC is desirable because it patterns tightly, yet buckshot is desirable vs rifle only because it spreads out.  I have buckshot, I'm just not sure why I want a tight pattern.  There's a sweet spot, it's just a very narrow window.  I don't like narrow windows.
View Quote

Scroll to 16:15
Good visual for buckshot patterns.
Also a overal good video about fighting scatter guns. IMO.
Combat Shotgun Basics with Clint Smith of Thunder Ranch
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 3:26:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i12p_i4-qpM
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a little confused.  FC is desirable because it patterns tightly, yet buckshot is desirable vs rifle only because it spreads out.  I have buckshot, I'm just not sure why I want a tight pattern.  There's a sweet spot, it's just a very narrow window.  I don't like narrow windows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i12p_i4-qpM

Good video, kind of what I already knew, that a shotgun is a specialty weapon, but very good in its specialty.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 4:08:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Has anyone put the pro style lifter on their 1301 Tactical? Been debating it, just curious of what you think of it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 8:23:20 PM EDT
[#7]
That 40% off sale at beretta a couple weeks back was just what my 1301 needed.

26” barrel, extended “black edition” chokes, I have to remove the rear sight and rail to use the vent rib bead, or buy the aridus crom.  and I need to pick up another gas piston so I don’t have to swap them back and forth.

5 shot tube standard

Nordic +2

Nordic +6 and the extended choke. I’ll run the Nordic barrel clamp with this tube most likely. The +5 tube was a little too short to be flush with the barrel.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 7:58:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Is your agency still receiving Flite-control?  Wondering if commercial sales are being sacrificed for government sales, as FC can't be found by me.
View Quote

Gunmagwhorehouse has some. $9/box though.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 8:33:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That 40% off sale at beretta a couple weeks back was just what my 1301 needed.

26” barrel, extended “black edition” chokes, and the barrel even came with 3 flush chokes when it said they were not included. I have to remove the rear sight and rail to use the vent rib bead, or buy the aridus crom.  and I need to pick up another gas piston so I don’t have to swap them back and forth.https://i.imgur.com/wsxUL7u.jpg

5 shot tube standard
https://i.imgur.com/ile9MUT.jpg

Nordic +2
https://i.imgur.com/hfI4BEJ.jpg

Nordic +6 and the extended choke. I’ll run the Nordic barrel clamp with this tube most likely. The +5 tube was a little too short to be flush with the barrel.https://i.imgur.com/1lEmtRp.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/cYDx18f.jpg
View Quote

What barrel did you use?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 8:36:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is your agency still receiving Flite-control?  Wondering if commercial sales are being sacrificed for government sales, as FC can't be found by me.

Ouch.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:15:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How is shotgun ammo availability in your area?
View Quote

Absolutely horrible.

I was at this LGS last week where I saw they had 10 cases of Winchester AA’s in 12 gauge with #8’s.

I went ahead and bought a case (250 shells)

Then a bunch of college skeet teams came into town over the weekend

I went back 2 days ago.

All gone!

The skeet teams had cleaned them out.

Anywhere else like Academy Sports or Walmart…,pfftt… fuggedabout it!  I haven’t seen regular 12 gauge lead birdshot ammo there in at least 8 months.

If I could actually find some shotgun 209 primers in stock I would actually start cranking the handle on my Mec 9000 .

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Absolutely horrible.

I was at this LGS last week where I saw they had 10 cases of Winchester AA’s in 12 gauge with #8’s.

I went back 2 days ago.

All gone!

Anywhere else like Academy Sports or Walmart…,pfftt… fuggedabout it!  I haven’t seen regular 12 gauge lead birdshot ammo there in at least 8 months.

If I could actually find some shotgun 209 primers in stock I would actually start cranking the handle on my Mec 9000 .

View Quote

Same here.

It’s actually easier to find pistol and rifle Ammo than birdshot now.

Makes you wonder why all the 1301 talk lately given the ammo situation.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:32:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Good video, kind of what I already knew, that a shotgun is a specialty weapon, but very good in its specialty.  Thanks.
View Quote

At 40 yards, that 9 pellet Winchester Defender #00 buck only put two pellets on target.

From the same 40 yards, 9 copper plated pellet Federal FC #00 buck put 8 pellets on target.

EDIT:  in that Clint Smith video he talks about that # 9 pellet  being a flier.

I think a page or two back I posted that slow mo video of Winchester Ranger buck versus  FCW.

Both shotgun wads eventually do yaw .  And as they start to turn that is when the buck begins to separate or disperse.

Of course there is gonna be that last straggler pellet  left in the wad.  As the wad is almost going sideways through the air, it’s like that last pellet gets flipped out of the wad.  Going broadside into the wind really slows the wad down.

It just looks to me that the FCW stays flying straighter for a longer distance.  It doesn’t yaw as soon, so the pellets stay  bunched up together on their way to the target.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#14]
I've been able to get shotgun ammo regularly online and locally.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:48:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Same here.

It’s actually easier to find pistol and rifle Ammo than birdshot now.

Makes you wonder why all the 1301 talk lately given the ammo situation.
View Quote

Ditto!

Butttt…. In my case (ha ha no pun intended) , since I reload both rifle and pistol it is kinda rare that I actually buy factory new pistol or rifle ammo.

I do go to Academy Sports a few times each week and look over their ammo selection to see if the ammo situation is getting any better.  

The only reason that I can come up with for this particular 1301 thread and its 8 pages of replies is that TFB video from Thunder Ranch.  That was published on YouTube back in May.  So maybe it finally took like 4 months for the latest gen 1301’s to filter down to the LGS’s???
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:05:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I've been able to get shotgun ammo regularly online and locally.
View Quote

I have never bought ammo  online.

Besides, I am kinda picky about my birdshot hulls since my Mec was already dialed in for Winchester AA’s.  I probably have three 5 gallon buckets full of AA hulls.

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:37:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What barrel did you use?
View Quote

It’s the a400 lite or shadow. Beretta shows out of stock now, I must have bought the last one.

out in the desert right now testing it - it don’t work.  (right now anyway)

the barrel fits and functions but it’s pretty much a single shot gun with it. There are 2 gas ports in the 1301t 18” barrel. The 26” has only a single gas port.

26” single gas port

Both side by side

And the spring here is lighter on the 26” barrel, I’m not entirely sure what the spring does here yet.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:23:16 PM EDT
[#18]
So here’s where I am at in the 26” barrel

The spring on the barrel is the exhaust spring. It releases excess pressure from the gas system. I think I might just need to get a stiffer spring to give more gas to the system so it can cycle.  There are 3 springs - 1301 t, 1301 comp, and a400. I’m going to pick up the tac and comp springs to try out, along with a few spare parts in case I screw something up changing it out. If the spring doesn’t work, I guess there is always drilling a gas port, or enlarge the single one.

With the barrel and chokes I bought, I’m still in it for less than a new gen2/3 since I got the gen1 so cheap.

If anyone has a 1301 comp (and a400 lite) could you get a picture of the gas ports in the barrel please. I’d like to see if it’s only 1 drilled, or both are.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 12:41:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

At 40 yards, that 9 pellet Winchester Defender #00 buck only put two pellets on target.

From the same 40 yards, 9 copper plated pellet Federal FC #00 buck put 8 pellets on target.

I think a page or two back I posted that slow mo video of Winchester Ranger buck versus  FCW.

Both shotgun wads eventually do yaw .  And as they start to turn that is when the buck begins to separate or disperse.

Of course there is gonna be that last straggler pellet  left in the wad.  As the wad is almost going sideways through the air, it’s like that last pellet gets flipped out of the wad.  Going broadside into the wind really slows the wad down.

It just looks to me that the FCW stays flying straighter for a longer distance.  It doesn’t yaw as soon, so the pellets stay  bunched up together on their way to the target.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is 9th pellet flier bad?  You put 8 pellets on target, and get that 9th pellet out a bit in case your aim is poor.  I want a shotgun because it increases my chance of a hit from a single firing.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 1:13:47 PM EDT
[#20]
So which is the SKU number I'm looking to order?

Really confused with the different gens and models available.

Any help would be really appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 1:15:43 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm waiting for my GG&G pic rail. I may order the stock adapter as well - seems like they're shipping those quickly.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 1:35:07 PM EDT
[#22]
WANT
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 1:51:23 PM EDT
[#23]
I want one with pretty wood, any of their other nice wood stocks work on this?
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 2:04:48 PM EDT
[#24]

@mayday
Me too. This is REAL ultimate power.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 2:17:16 PM EDT
[#25]
I woke up today thinking that this week I'd finally buy an M4, that for whatever reason, I haven't purchased yet.  Then I see this thread, and now I think I want a 1301.  I don't typically fall for group influence, but there seems to be enough damning information in this thread that makes me believe that the 1301 is superior.

My only question, how is the resale on the 1301?  We know the Benelli is great, not much to go on for the Beretta though (very limited used market).  And I know a lot of you don't care about resale, but it makes for an easier justification for my own needs.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 2:43:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The spring on the barrel is the exhaust spring. It releases excess pressure from the gas system. I think I might just need to get a stiffer spring to give more gas to the system so it can cycle.  There are 3 springs - 1301 t, 1301 comp, and a400. I’m going to pick up the tac and comp springs to try out, along with a few spare parts in case I screw something up changing it out. If the spring doesn’t work, I guess there is always drilling a gas port, or enlarge the single one.

With the barrel and chokes I bought, I’m still in it for less than a new gen2/3 since I got the gen1 so cheap.

If anyone has a 1301 comp (and a400 lite) could you get a picture of the gas ports in the barrel please. I’d like to see if it’s only 1 drilled, or both are.
View Quote

my 24" 1301 comp has 2 gas ports drilled. my A400 xcel black edition has a totally different gas system. the hunting/tactical shotguns have a much larger piston and spring vs. the sporting shotguns.

A400 xcel top and 1301 comp bottom.

Link Posted: 10/24/2021 4:01:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Botach...yeah I know, but I've had good luck with them...has the PG version for $1099

https://botach.com/beretta-1301-tactical-shotgun-w-pistol-grip-mag-extention/
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 4:21:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Botach...yeah I know, but I've had good luck with them...has the PG version for $1099

View Quote

That's a deal...
Order with CC, dispute if needed. Worth gambling I think
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 4:42:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

my Gen1 21" 1301 comp has both ports drilled.

I've got a 28" A400 Xtreme barrel that I use on it that ran fine on a box of birdshot without issue.  2 ports drilled on it as well.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 4:57:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

my 24" 1301 comp has 2 gas ports drilled. my A400 xcel black edition has a totally different gas system. the hunting/tactical shotguns have a much larger piston and spring vs. the sporting shotguns.

A400 xcel top and 1301 comp bottom.

https://i.imgur.com/wQBFSH1.jpeg
View Quote

Excellent. Thank you. Yes the xcel is totally different, but the a400 lite is that same blink system as the tactical. The a400 xtremes (maybe not all models) can/should interchange with the comp.

I’m wondering if it wasn’t drilled properly and was missed in qc.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 4:59:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

my Gen1 21" 1301 comp has both ports drilled.

I've got a 28" A400 Xtreme barrel that I use on it that ran fine on a box of birdshot without issue.  2 ports drilled on it as well.
View Quote

Great thank you. So the 21” and 24” comp both ports drilled, along with the a400 xtreme.

So I’m thinking my barrel might not have got it’s second hole drilled

I guess I’m going to call beretta Monday and see what they say.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

My guy at Beretta told me that the comp and tactical are not able to swap barrels because the gas systems on them are configured too differently. I was surprised when I saw your post. Had I known ahead of time I'd have warned you that the mothership says it can't be done.

If you can make it work, god bless.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 8:55:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Is 9th pellet flier bad?  You put 8 pellets on target, and get that 9th pellet out a bit in case your aim is poor.  I want a shotgun because it increases my chance of a hit from a single firing.
View Quote

Yes, the 9th pellet flier is bad.

Sporting use of a shotgun as people usually think of it is casting a sort of net of lead in the hopes that some of it hit the intended effect and cause lethal damage. On a bird hopefully pellets will disrupt the bird's ability to fly and it will crash, killing it. (The actual pellets don't do most of the killing when birds are shot. It's the sudden stop at the end that kills them due to their delicate bone structure most of the time)

When shooting medium or big game it's possible that a wide spread of buckshot pellets will punch a hole in something vital...but one or two pellets hitting something important just leads to sub-optimal blood trails and lost game. A couple of pellets of buckshot is unimpressive in it's effect on game animals. I've seen it in the woods a bunch of times.

This video nicely illustrates what I'm talking about. Note that as the distance decreases, the effect on the animal...from a tighter pattern...becomes more dramatic:

Shotgun Hunting - 2012 Season - Real Life Deer Hunting

Note that the first deer he killed required two shots (he describes another shot that wasn't on camera) to be knocked down. The second was considerably farther and was shot once, but ran off. The third was at a distance closer to a realistic home defense distance and took a full pattern in the vitals...and note how it's like it was stapled to the ground like the Lord himself willed it.

And that's deer. Deer do not pose a lethal threat you are trying to stop. They're just animals wired to try and survive. They don't quit. I fucking loathe tracking animals in the woods after they've been shot and I've found that very little out there will anchor a deer in place. A .300 magnum or similar from a rifle seems to reliably drop them where they stand...or a full pattern of buckshot.

When we consider human beings and the circumstances under which we are forced to shoot one a number of factors contra-indicate a wide pattern spread.

First and most importantly, you are accountable for every projectile you fire.

I teach shotgun classes. We pattern guns in every class I teach. Without fail someone brings buckshot loads with a wide spread and under ideal circumstances with all the time in the world, perfect light, and no stress I watch people make minor mistakes and throw half a pattern completely off the anatomy of a photo-realistic target. That means they throw half a pattern out into the world where those pellets can most certainly prove lethal to innocents.

I have yet to encounter a single instance of a pellet that went entirely through a person who deserved to get shot do serious damage to someone else behind the valid threat. I have, however, found plenty of occasions where a stray buckshot pellet proved lethal to an innocent person hit.

This was a huge concern and limitation for the shotgun in defensive use. The shotgun is pretty much an instant off button for criminal violence when used properly. But spready buckshot's unreliable performance limited the use of the gun because of concerns exactly like this:

Defensive use of firearms happens in uncomfortably close proximity to innocent people all the time. In home defense scenarios, actual entanglement with bad guys and innocents is extremely common.

Here are a few actual uses of the shotgun that showcase what I'm talking about:

Man Gets Shot By Roxboro Police After Pointing a Shotgun at Officer

When the need to make the shot arises, the background has multiple vehicles, a store, and a house. The munition used there was Federal Flight Control, which put a full 8 pellets of buckshot into the upper thoracic cavity of the robbery suspect. Note that he dropped in place and nobody else was hit. That is ideal performance from a shotgun.

IMPD Critical Incident Video - OIS 5460 E 21st Street

Note here that the police are faced with tight quarters and an environment filled with innocent people. This is not the place where you want a big spread of buckshot. Neither is your house. As it happens, one of the people who write doctrine for that department was at one of my shotgun classes. The officer there used 8 pellet FFC in his personally owned and duty-authorized shotgun to end the fight right as it started. With only a portion of the suspect exposed, he shot for what was available and immediately ended the threat.

(FATAL SHOOTING)(HELI POV) OFFICER SHOOTS SUSPECT IN HEAD WHILE HOLDING HOSTAGE - SAN DIEGO, CA

This is the proximity issue manifest in the extreme. An entangled hostage, and a background full of innocent people.

When it comes to defensive use of the shotgun, a bigger spread makes it more likely you will hit someone you don't intend to hit, and less likely to actually stop the threat. Pellets that don't hit the bad guy's vitals do nothing to stop him and carry with them the potential to maim and kill people who aren't trying to kill you. It's just a bad deal all around.

This is why you want a buckshot load that has a good concentration of pellets around your point of aim, and a pattern that will hold just the most vital areas of a threat at the maximum distance you are going to be realistically using the gun.

In typical room distances there isn't much spread to speak of even with really awful buckshot. The spread really starts at about 6 or 7 yards and then grows exponentially from there, usually leaving huge voids around the point of aim meaning that you hit everything EXCEPT the exact point you were aiming at.

Buckshot that spreads is actually a pretty terrible choice for defensive use of a shotgun.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 10:38:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Lots of good info there, @John_Wayne777

May I ask what light you like to use on your 1301? Mine has an empty gg&g mount that I swiped off my 870.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:00:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

My guy at Beretta told me that the comp and tactical are not able to swap barrels because the gas systems on them are configured too differently. I was surprised when I saw your post. Had I known ahead of time I'd have warned you that the mothership says it can't be done.

If you can make it work, god bless.
View Quote

Comp has a 3.5” chamber (edit. 3” chamber with longer 3.5” receiver) they will not interchange with the 3” chamber tactical. The a400 xtremes are also 3.5” but some models may or may not interchange with the comps, although a poster has mentioned he has done it successfully a few post back.

The a400 lite is a specific model and is a 3” chamber (and 3” receiver like the 1301 t)  and the same style gas system. This swap has been done before, and I’ve been told it functioned fine in their gun. I have a message out to that person on another forum waiting to hear back hopefully.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:16:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Comp has a 3.5” chamber they will not interchange with the 3” chamber tactical. The a400 xtremes are also 3.5” but some models may or may not interchange with the comps, although a poster has mentioned he has done it successfully a few post back.

The a400 lite is a specific model and is a 3” chamber and the same style gas system. This swap has been done before, and I’ve been told it functioned fine in their gun. I have a message out to that person on another forum waiting to hear back hopefully.
View Quote

comp has a 3.5" receiver, but only a 3" chamber in the barrel.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:20:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comp has a 3.5” chamber they will not interchange with the 3” chamber tactical. The a400 xtremes are also 3.5” but some models may or may not interchange with the comps, although a poster has mentioned he has done it successfully a few post back.

The a400 lite is a specific model and is a 3” chamber and the same style gas system. This swap has been done before, and I’ve been told it functioned fine in their gun. I have a message out to that person on another forum waiting to hear back hopefully.

Correct, I miss spoke. but the entire chrome part of the barrel that fits in the receiver is longer on the comp, so the comp barrel will not physically fit into the tactical receiver.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:23:54 PM EDT
[#38]

I want.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 9:04:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Lots of good info there, @John_Wayne777

May I ask what light you like to use on your 1301? Mine has an empty gg&g mount that I swiped off my 870.
View Quote

I use an X300. On a shotgun you want a true weapon light if you can get it because they're the only ones that hold up to the abuse of a steady diet of 12 gauge.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 1:22:43 PM EDT
[#40]
I picked up an auto lifter from j Kenny , should be here by xmas lol (I think it’s shipping from England)

I’ll post when I’m able to get it installed and tested.

NEW PRODUCT: Beretta 1301 Auto-Loading Lifter

Link Posted: 10/25/2021 2:33:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I picked up an auto lifter from j Kenny , should be here by xmas lol (I think it’s shipping from England)

I’ll post when I’m able to get it installed and tested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDdyJs7kI60

View Quote

I’ve seen that, it looks pretty cool. Cant wait to hear your thoughts.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 2:38:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 2:38:52 PM EDT
[#43]
I contacted beretta this morning, I’m sending the 26” barrel back. It was supposed to have 2 ports drilled.

Anyways besides the long hold time customer service was excellent. They took care of me with a new discount code to use to replace the barrel, and they provided me a shipping label to send the old one back. Now the wait begins for that barrel to come back in stock
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 2:56:41 PM EDT
[#44]
I really like my Tactical, but I think I want a comp.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 9:28:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 9:30:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Fuck it, I'll be the test case.

Ordered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a deal...
Order with CC, dispute if needed. Worth gambling I think

Ordered.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 11:13:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Ordered.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 11:19:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Absolutely horrible.

I went back 2 days ago.

All gone!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How is shotgun ammo availability in your area?

Absolutely horrible.

I went back 2 days ago.

All gone!

Call Fields Outdoors in Rushville Indiana.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 11:51:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Ordered.
View Quote

@bulldog1967

Looking forward to an update, if they ship within the next few days...  Although their website now says sold out so it's possible they really did have it in stock.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 11:57:46 AM EDT
[#50]
As popular as the adapters are for the Magpul foregrip and stock I'm surprised Magpul haven't come out with their own brand of adapters for their products.  

You'd think a company like Magpul could produce that pretty quickly and beat everyone else on price to boot.
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top