Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 2/13/2019 10:34:09 AM EDT
Well you ain't getting me, you thieving sons a bitches.

This week the Governor of New York blamed budget shortfalls on the state of Florida.
He said New Yorkers are fleeing to the sunshine state to save big time on taxes.
It all goes back to the tax reform passed by Congress. The changes increased the incentive to move to the sunshine state dramatically.
On Sunny Isles Beach, developer Edgardo Defortuna has a lot to smile about. His development Jade Signature, an ultra-luxury beachfront condominium building, is nearly sold out.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:34:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Not me, I don't want them here; I don't fucking care that you can drive in snow or how you did it back up north.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:35:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Can't wait to leave. It's actually in sight now
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not me, I don't want them here; I don't fucking care that you can drive in snow or how you did it back up north.
View Quote
FPNI

New York can take them all back.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:37:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Translation: NY is ruining Florida.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:37:18 AM EDT
[#5]
And they're taking their bleeding heart liberal bullshit with them
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:37:18 AM EDT
[#6]
It's almost like sky high taxes for pork while neglecting infrastructure might not be a great way to run a state government. Hmm..
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:37:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Florida is New York City's sixth borough so they should just tax them anyway.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:37:52 AM EDT
[#8]
By all means, take them back.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:38:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes, it's soo Congress's fault they can't deduct the sky-high NY taxes anymore.

It should be obvious, but true believer commies will believe it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:38:35 AM EDT
[#10]
I am sure Florida would gladly send them all back.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:39:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Fucking Yankees
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:39:32 AM EDT
[#12]
New York can have them all back.

To many of them come down here to escape high taxes, and costs of living.  Then they vote for the same liberal politicians here.  In 20 years the dumb asses will wonder why Florida is just like New York.  Get the hell out!!!
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:39:41 AM EDT
[#13]
“This week the Governor of New York blamed budget shortfalls on the state of Florida. “

Guess things didn’t go well with his sit down with trump.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:41:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:42:42 AM EDT
[#15]
yep according to my buddy in Fl they bring their fucked up politics with them...….He's trying to move to Tn as a result.....Good luck Sunshine State

Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:44:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
If your definition of "is" is "has been for a long fucking time", then I'll agree with you.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:46:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:47:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:47:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Pre-construction condo buyers are mostly speculators that will flip the unit before the building completes. Big money to be made.  Having units sell out pre-construction is a meaningless metric for measuring an NY exodus. Good projects always sell out.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:49:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Well you can damn sure have the ones back that came to Virginia.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:50:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
yep according to my buddy in FL they bring their fucked up politics with them...….He's trying to move to TN as a result
View Quote
I know just as many retiring NYers moving to TN as FL. You guys have been inviting them for over 12 years now with your Retire Tennessee program.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:51:03 AM EDT
[#22]
“You have to go back..”
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:51:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
This.

More fucking economic immigrants bringing ruin and destruction to their new squat.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:53:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Wish Pennsylvania had that problem..

I mean New Yorkers here moving to Florida.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:53:38 AM EDT
[#25]
It’s probably not going to do any good, but somebody should really ask Governor Cuomo if it’s really fair to “blame Florida” for the exodus of New Yorkers. If you tax people heavily enough while doing your level best to suppress their constitutional rights, they’ll eventually just leave. And if you’re bleeding out all of the top earners and replacing them with lower skilled labor or illegal immigrants, that’s not going to do much for your budget situation. If you want to blame somebody (besides yourself), try blaming Canada. That’s more fun and I’m sure a lot of people will agree with you.

Lets leave Canada out of this one, it’s all on that huckleberry Cuomo.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:54:25 AM EDT
[#26]
NY can change.
Welcome conservatives.  Stop progressive policies
Stop crazy gun control policies
Stop Democratic crazy spending and the taxation that comes with it.

NY can’t help itself. It won’t change
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:54:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Flash compressors will be banned in Florida before you know it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:55:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It’s probably not going to do any good, but somebody should really ask Governor Cuomo if it’s really fair to “blame Florida” for the exodus of New Yorkers. If you tax people heavily enough while doing your level best to suppress their constitutional rights, they’ll eventually just leave. And if you’re bleeding out all of the top earners and replacing them with lower skilled labor or illegal immigrants, that’s not going to do much for your budget situation. If you want to blame somebody (besides yourself), try blaming Canada. That’s more fun and I’m sure a lot of people will agree with you.

View Quote
Fuck that, this pleases me.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:56:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Well you ain't getting me, you thieving sons a bitches.

This week the Governor of New York blamed budget shortfalls on the state of Florida.
He said New Yorkers are fleeing to the sunshine state to save big time on taxes.
It all goes back to the tax reform passed by Congress. The changes increased the incentive to move to the sunshine state dramatically.
On Sunny Isles Beach, developer Edgardo Defortuna has a lot to smile about. His development Jade Signature, an ultra-luxury beachfront condominium building, is nearly sold out.
View Quote
To be fair, New York is stealing our culture with their despicable transplants. He SHOULD be thrilled.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:56:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
I can certainly blame Canada for all the fuckin Quebecois that make their way down here every year.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:57:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Flash compressors will be banned in Florida before you know it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:57:44 AM EDT
[#32]
They are just moving to a free state...
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:58:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Florida, here is the deal.   If you take NY residents then you must also take Andrew Cuomo.   No give backs.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:58:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Pfft.  He doesn't want those nasty old privileged white people anyway.

Must be that his sanctuary state program isn't performing.  Gotta pump those numbers up!
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:58:48 AM EDT
[#35]
From all of conservative FL-

YOU CAN HAVE THEM BACK!
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:59:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Pre-construction condo buyers are mostly speculators that will flip the unit before the building completes. Big money to be made.  Having units sell out pre-construction is a meaningless metric for measuring an NY exodus. Good projects always sell out.
View Quote
You actually read the article before you posted ?
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:02:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Florida, here is the deal.   If you take NY residents then you must also take Andrew Cuomo.   No give backs.
View Quote
You don't get to dictate terms. You'd do well to remember just who you're talking to; we've stolen from Cuba, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, and now New York. There's no stopping us!
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:03:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I can certainly blame Canada for all the fuckin Quebecois that make their way down here every year.
View Quote
I forgot about that.  That’s half the snowbirds there.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:03:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Winner winner chicken dinner. I dread season down here.

All those people are going to do is move here and vote for shit to make it just like where they left. Idiots.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:04:27 AM EDT
[#40]
He needs to pass a law where they can't go. commie asshole. That's how commies do it. Duh!
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:05:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
And they're taking their bleeding heart liberal bullshit with them
View Quote
Yep the same way FIBs are ruining rural northern WI
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:05:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He needs to pass a law where they can't go. commie asshole. That's how commies do it. Duh!
View Quote
We will resist with our rape whistles and our pink pussy hats!
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:06:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I know just as many retiring NYers moving to TN as FL. You guys have been inviting them for over 12 years now with your Retire Tennessee program.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
yep according to my buddy in FL they bring their fucked up politics with them...….He's trying to move to TN as a result
Al Gore is there too. He's the epicenter of Global Climate Change fight. "Save us Al Gore!!!"
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:06:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It's probably not going to do any good, but somebody should really ask Governor Cuomo if it's really fair to "blame Florida" for the exodus of New Yorkers. If you tax people heavily enough while doing your level best to suppress their constitutional rights, they'll eventually just leave. And if you're bleeding out all of the top earners and replacing them with lower skilled labor or illegal immigrants, that's not going to do much for your budget situation. If you want to blame somebody (besides yourself), try blaming Canada. That's more fun and I'm sure a lot of people will agree with you.

Lets leave Canada out of this one, it's all on that huckleberry Cuomo.
View Quote
He's actually blaming Trump for changing the local tax deduction which NY needed to blunt the pain of their excessive taxes.  Every tax payer in the country had been paying for NY local taxes.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:06:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Oh No!!!

They're taking all our Liberals!

Heh. Heh. Heh.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:08:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the moral outrage against Patriarchal oppression will be earth-trembling...
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:08:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Thievery is wrong so New York can have them back.  Please, take them back.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:11:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Im looking forward to all the trash moving to Florida.Maybe NYS will lower my taxes to entice me to stay.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:11:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

FPNI

New York can take them all back.
View Quote
I’m from pa and I am thinking of moving to FL pa is coming more and more like nj ny and ct every year
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:13:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Florida suffers Home Invasion

NY Gang Leader blames victim.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top