Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:13:31 AM EDT
[#1]
He's made it known that conservatives aren't welcome in NY.
Then he whines about them leaving.
He's a fucking transgendered fuck as that is women's thinking.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:13:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Here is an idea douchebag. Cut spending, shrink government, lower the fucking taxes.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:14:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wish Pennsylvania had that problem..

I mean New Yorkers here moving to Florida.
View Quote
The problem is they come here with their bs from ny nj anti gun bs and other FSA shit. I am about to move in 2020 to FL or South Texas. I can see PA turning into NJ in the next 2 years.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:15:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Csucker's moved to my county and voted the sales tax to 8.5%, they didn't learn anything from living in NY.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:15:40 AM EDT
[#5]
As a native Floridian, you have have them all back.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:16:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I standing here laughing, and I don't even know what it means.  

eta:  ok, got it.   I'm a little slow.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:16:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Florida is New York City's sixth borough so they should just tax them anyway.
View Quote
In before Hawaii judge orders FL residents are elible to pay NY state taxes.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Fuck you, Cuomo, you fuckin' greaseball.
View Quote
THIS!!! Fuck You Mario Junior you Liberal Douchebag
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:17:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm from pa and I am thinking of moving to FL pa is coming more and more like nj ny and ct every year
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FPNI

New York can take them all back.
I'm from pa and I am thinking of moving to FL pa is coming more and more like nj ny and ct every year
You aren't escaping anything then
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:17:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

FPNI

View Quote
Sorry all sales are final
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:18:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Winner winner chicken dinner. I dread season down here.

All those people are going to do is move here and vote for shit to make it just like where they left. Idiots.
View Quote
Most NY people are sheep. I see them in the gun shops in PA, and they looked confused, ashamed, happy, and shocked all at the same time. Then you look over at their liberal egg head wives. You can see it in their eyes they want to ban guns just to keep the bread winner ( aka their husbands) from making purchases. East Stroudburg, PA gun shops are a prime example. If you are ever in the area just stop in and watch the NY, NJ transplants.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:18:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It’s probably not going to do any good, but somebody should really ask Governor Cuomo if it’s really fair to “blame Florida” for the exodus of New Yorkers. If you tax people heavily enough while doing your level best to suppress their constitutional rights, they’ll eventually just leave. And if you’re bleeding out all of the top earners and replacing them with lower skilled labor or illegal immigrants, that’s not going to do much for your budget situation. If you want to blame somebody (besides yourself), try blaming Canada. That’s more fun and I’m sure a lot of people will agree with you.

Lets leave Canada out of this one, it’s all on that huckleberry Cuomo.
View Quote
Well said. Can't think of anything to add.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:19:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Florida, here is the deal.   If you take NY residents then you must also take Andrew Cuomo.   No give backs.
View Quote
I support this. Lets start a petition!
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:20:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Take them back....please, take them back.  Or in plain English...Get the Fuck out!
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You aren't escaping anything then
View Quote
Sounds like I have to escape to south Texas. I was stationed at FT Hood, and always loved San Antonio and corpus christi
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:22:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He's made it known that conservatives aren't welcome in NY.
Then he whines about them leaving.
He's a fucking transgendered fuck as that is women's thinking.
View Quote
Expatriates from NY must be made to pay! Punishment and shunning. And never-ending spite.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:24:26 AM EDT
[#17]
In before they tax a percentage of your net worth if they catch wind of you buying property in "flee states".
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If your definition of "is" is "has been for a long fucking time", then I'll agree with you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Translation: NY is ruining Florida.
If your definition of "is" is "has been for a long fucking time", then I'll agree with you.
NYers probably burned down the Red Bar, too.

Send 'em back, Jack.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:26:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Liberals ruin everything they touch.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:26:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FPNI

Damn wholesale direct manufacturers and their rules
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:26:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Some years ago I went to Florida for spring break. It took me a week to find anyone from Florida! Everybody I ran into was from "New Yawk" or "Joisey" with all that one associates with people from those areas. I'm sure there has to be some decent people from those areas, I just haven't encountered them yet.

I've lost any desire to spend any time there anymore. There are plenty of uninfected areas in the South. Just stay away from major highways/population centers. The people in those areas appreciate your business more.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:27:02 AM EDT
[#22]
maybe if we had lower taxes this would not be a problem
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:28:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Some years ago I went to Florida for spring break. It took me a week to find anyone from Florida! Everybody I ran into was from "New Yawk" or "Joisey" with all that one associates with people from those areas. I'm sure there has to be some decent people from those areas, I just haven't encountered them yet. img]/images/smilies/icon_smile_big.gif[/url]

I've lost any desire to spend any time there anymore. There are plenty of uninfected areas in the South. Just stay away from major highways/population centers. The people in those areas appreciate your business more.
View Quote
Anyone there from Lawng Guyland?
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:29:29 AM EDT
[#24]
I would gladly pay more taxes if it means all the New Yorkers will go back and take their gun grabbing politics with them.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:29:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Florida, here is the deal.   If you take NY residents then you must also take Andrew Cuomo.   No give backs.
*signed*
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:30:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Some years ago I went to Florida for spring break. It took me a week to find anyone from Florida! Everybody I ran into was from "New Yawk" or "Joisey" with all that one associates with people from those areas. I'm sure there has to be some decent people from those areas, I just haven't encountered them yet.

Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:31:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Watch for a bill to be introduced by the usual suspects to create an "equalization tax" federally to remove the incentives to move to a low-tax state. They'll try to make it so that there's no where to run.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:32:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yes, it's soo Congress's fault they can't deduct the sky-high NY taxes anymore.

It should be obvious, but true believer commies will believe it.
View Quote
They were thrilled at the idea of increasing taxes until someone increased theirs.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:33:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:33:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Not me, I don't want them here; I don't fucking care that you can drive in snow or how you did it back up north.
View Quote
FPNI.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:34:14 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm sure Florida is elated.
We've seen what a mess they and metro NJ have made of NE PA.

Cancer.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:36:25 AM EDT
[#32]
State of New York still owes me a $900 return that they acknowledged but never payed. One day I’ll sue for it...with compounded interest.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:36:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Agreed!! Could never understand why they flee areas ruined by the policies put into place by the liberal political hacks they elect into office only to turn around and vote for the same shitty libs that caused them to pack up and leave.  But then again, logic to a liberal is like holy water to a vampire...
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:37:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Same shit is going on in Jersey. I can't wait to escape !!
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:43:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Lol. Good. I hope their economy collapses, they can't pay for welfare, Cuomo gets eaten by his starving constituents.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:46:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Typical democrat, always blaming someone else.

Andy, it couldn't have anything to do with your astronomical taxes, high cost of living, and extreme left wing politics could it? No, of course not...
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:47:09 AM EDT
[#37]
New Yorkers are fleeing to Florida from New York but bringing their support for failed Liberal-Progressive politics with them

I am a native Floridian but I will likely never be able to go home due to the Leftists taking over the State
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:50:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Here is an idea douchebag. Cut spending, shrink government, lower the fucking taxes.
View Quote
A major part of his problem is that his government employees take their State and municpal retirement liabilities with them when they go bye bye....
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 11:59:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Florida is New York City's sixth borough so they should just tax them anyway.
You laugh but NY kept after people who left, Rush Limbaugh talks about NY tax investigators tracking how much time he was in state  and kept after his money after he moved the majority of his operation to Florida.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#40]
WAIT!

So Florida Man is really New York man?????

Link Posted: 2/13/2019 12:07:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Build a wall.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 12:07:50 PM EDT
[#42]
I say we send every New Yorker in Florida back to New York. Yes even the New York "Conservatives" they have given us more gun control than the instate Democrats have.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 12:08:55 PM EDT
[#43]
It was bound to happen - those on pensions in NY will continue to flee NY taxes that they themselves helped to vote in but wont be around to deal with the fallout from. The number fleeing includes a significant ramp up on pensioners from NY - I mean check out these numbers --->

"A total of 3,416 New York City Teachers' Retirement System retirees last year received pensions of $100,000 or more, up from 3,029 in 2017 and 856 in 2008."

Numbers from here

856 ten years ago, quadrupled in pensioners with an average of over 100,000 per year - do the math - its NOT sustainable, especially with taxpaying folks fleeing - and that is just NYC teachers - not including otehr pensioners like PD and FD or public works...

This is a classic you reap what you sow - the shit part comes in from NY'ers (and other liberal state pensioners) swooping in like seagulls and shitting all over the place with their shit politics which destroyed NY and now turning places like NC, TN, FL and other half-back retirement places with (currently) favorable tax laws blue states
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 12:11:06 PM EDT
[#44]
New Yawker's come here but leave their manners up north.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
WAIT!

https://i.imgur.com/3BWIKsM.gif
View Quote
NY and elsewhere for the most part.

We natives have been saying that all long, but no one wants to pay attention.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 12:13:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Take them back fucker

God bless, my state would have 1/2 the population and be one of the reddest states if the transients werent here
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 12:15:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
WAIT!

https://i.imgur.com/3BWIKsM.gif
View Quote
Duh!

And Florida Man is about to become Alabama Man
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

NY and elsewhere for the most part.

We natives have been saying that all long, but no one wants to pay attention.
View Quote
I believe

Some of them fell short and landed in Alabama.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 12:17:38 PM EDT
[#49]
He’s a tool
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 12:18:34 PM EDT
[#50]
NY can have them back.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top