BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:43:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Whatever the objects are, they most certainly do have clear detailed images, data, and video. The sources that get theses videos admit this. You are not going to see anything that demonstrates our surveillance, tracking, and defense capabilities.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"UAV" toyed with a warship for 90 mins, and NO one got a clear photo???

ALL these close encounters. Not a single in-focus pic???

Whatever the objects are, they most certainly do have clear detailed images, data, and video. The sources that get theses videos admit this. You are not going to see anything that demonstrates our surveillance, tracking, and defense capabilities.
This, it's been said many times that they have really good photos but won't release them.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:47:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think that chrome one is from "Flight of the Navigator."

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/481249/Screen_Shot_2021-05-14_at_10_33_00_PM-1942643.png
View Quote

Compliance!
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:48:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That’s plausible.  Space force was rolled out, now an uptick in ufo sighting confirmed by government entities since then.. makes you wonder.

ETA: while I believe there is life outside of this earth, I also believe that some governments have the technology for these craft as well as other energy source technology.  The time line here is suspect and would lead one to believe a government induced false flag event is on the horizon that could unite the entire world against one common enemy.
View Quote

But you will own nothing.... and be happy.  Your government will take care of everything
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:49:22 AM EDT
[#4]

You get a fucking ticket, from a red light camera, on a moving vehicle with better clarity then any of these UFO photos or vids.

Real or not... If they gonna invade... Lets get this shit going! There aint much left worth defending, so!
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:50:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Ephesians 2:1-2

"And you were dead in your trespasses and sins, in which you used to walk when you conformed to the ways of this world and of the ruler of the power of the air, the spirit who is now at work in the sons of disobedience."

Don't be deceived, guys (and gals)
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Of all the things these could be, among the LEAST likely possibilities is aliens or something like that.

Classified man-made technology is much more likely.

Among the most likely scenarios is that these encounters are being faked by the government for the purposes of exerting greater control over the populace at some future time in order to "protect" us from these things.

View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:53:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If they don't get radar returns from them, how is that going to work? Also, AMRAAMs are nowhere near as fast as the claimed speed for these objects.

A completely futile act of aggression against an unknown party sounds like a great idea. What could go wrong?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shame they don't take a shot at one of them.............let's see this "phenomena" run from an AAM

If they don't get radar returns from them, how is that going to work? Also, AMRAAMs are nowhere near as fast as the claimed speed for these objects.

A completely futile act of aggression against an unknown party sounds like a great idea. What could go wrong?

Why not? If they are intruders, take one down and study it........ I don’t believe they are from space
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:54:40 AM EDT
[#8]

That's pretty cool the aliens have their own FAA that requires blinking lights on their craft.

That shit is our tech. No fucking way et would have that on their craft.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:55:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
At one point it was fun or maybe qaint to think of these as extraterrestrial UFOs that were randomly visiting for whatever reason.

But with frequency these are now sighted, i think they are clearly terrestrial in origin.

It's either that or they (aliens) are testing our defenses and setting up for an all out assault on the planet.

I'm hoping it's the former.
View Quote

If one country on this earth possessed the technology these things exhibit that country would rule the world. You think Russia or China or Japan or  the US, possesses this tech and is hiding it?

LOL!
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:58:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That's pretty cool the aliens have their own FAA that requires blinking lights on their craft.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Pretty much this. Would would an alien spacecraft that can supposedly travel millions of light years instantaneously need an anti-collision strobe?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:58:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Only 6 ft in diameter?  That's not what I expect from an intergalactic invasion.  It's what I expect from a drone.  

Maybe some bad guys have some long range, throw away drones?  Maybe we do?
View Quote

You are assuming the aliens are close to our physical size.
What if they were the size of a flea or smaller yet were physically stronger and obviously more technically inclined than us.
There could be thousands of smaller craft inside that 6' "mother ship" and each one of those could have a battleship killing death ray.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:59:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Of all the things these could be, among the LEAST likely possibilities is aliens or something like that.

Classified man-made technology is much more likely.

Among the most likely scenarios is that these encounters are being faked by the government for the purposes of exerting greater control over the populace at some future time in order to "protect" us from these things.

View Quote

Makes you wonder why ‘Space Force’ was created.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:59:51 AM EDT
[#13]
lol, it's all bullshit
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:01:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

But you will own nothing.... and be happy.  Your government will take care of everything
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s plausible.  Space force was rolled out, now an uptick in ufo sighting confirmed by government entities since then.. makes you wonder.

ETA: while I believe there is life outside of this earth, I also believe that some governments have the technology for these craft as well as other energy source technology.  The time line here is suspect and would lead one to believe a government induced false flag event is on the horizon that could unite the entire world against one common enemy.

Yea . In all reality we aren’t far from there now... let me see what happens if I stop paying taxes on my property.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:03:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
six feet in diameter????  

so whatever was inside was really really small - right?
View Quote

Insects with the exoskeleton are the predominant species on earth.  2 and 4 legged creatures are an extreme minority species

Insects don’t have a circulatory system so the limit of their endurance is just the mechanical stress their body can absorb. Basic calculations suggest that you accelerate a fly by 200-400G when you swat it in mid air with a rolled up newspaper, so lethal G-forces are probably of this order for most insects.

A 6’ ship, in comparison to the size of an insect,  would be the size of the Empire State Building to them.

There is also a spectrum of light that is visible to the human eye.  If you are able to manipulate that you could appear and disappear instantly.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:04:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
At one point it was fun or maybe qaint to think of these as extraterrestrial UFOs that were randomly visiting for whatever reason.

But with frequency these are now sighted, i think they are clearly terrestrial in origin.

It's either that or they (aliens) are testing our defenses and setting up for an all out assault on the planet.

View Quote

If it’s the latter, it’s ok, they’re running unpatched Linux and are vulnerable to a bunch of zero day exploits.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:05:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Best case scenario this shit is ours and we're testing it on US military assets to get performance info.

Worst case scenario it's Chinese.

I don't think there's any way any of this is alien.
View Quote

So we can send a vehicle to Mars and it cruises around taking pictures and there’s no chance there’s another civilization somewhere that may be thousands of years advanced doing basically the same thing?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:06:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If one country on this earth possessed the technology these things exhibit that country would rule the world. You think Russia or China or Japan or  the US, possesses this tech and is hiding it?

LOL!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!

Who’s to say they don’t all work together behind the scenes? Kinda like R’s and D’s. They just have the rubes believing that China and Russia is evil, meanwhile they are expanding their businesses there for decades.

I think there is a reason why we brought all those Nazi scientist over here after ww2.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:08:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Not sure about the other ones, but this one could easily be a sub launched drone.  I get the hype with the other vids, but not this one.  What bugs me is why not just light it up.  It's not big enough to be manned, what's the downside?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
dollars to donuts its china is asshoe

Not sure about the other ones, but this one could easily be a sub launched drone.  I get the hype with the other vids, but not this one.  What bugs me is why not just light it up.  It's not big enough to be manned, what's the downside?

Didn’t you read what happened to the Russians when they lit one up?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:09:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a thousand times, the vaccine is just alien marinade. They’re meal prepping!
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:10:19 AM EDT
[#21]
It’s hard to imagine that a race so advanced they can travel interstellar space and perform flight maneuvers beyond anything we will have for a long time .....would need to loiter around us for very long before learning everything there is to learn.  And do all that without being noticed.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:11:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Serious question..... all these different photos and there are how many different styles of "UFO"? Why?

Why would one need so many different styles? You figure each style or version would have a specific purpose, so what would the purpose of that one that looks like a piece of a bearing race?

Look at our aircraft, they all pretty much follow a specific template. Look at drones, same thing. Shapes are based off of the propulsion system. But then each has a specific mission capability.

I think if someone started thinking about this differently they could come up with an answer.
View Quote

https://www.uaptheory.com/
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:11:43 AM EDT
[#23]
The real question is when do we get access to triple titty having aliens?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:12:46 AM EDT
[#24]
She called it 20 years ago.
It's playing out exactly as scripted. About 6-9 months ago it was leaked that more "disclosures" were coming. Low and behold it's now setup for a big June semi-reveal.

It's all about funding and building our machine.

1. Russians
2. Terrosists
3. Third World
4. Asteroids
5. Protecting Satellites
5. Last card for false flag "Extraterrestrial Threat"

starts at 3:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Nc-gG7vIY
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:14:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

@clickclickBOOM that sounds like a joke. So, what happened when the Russians lit one up? Serious question.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:17:30 AM EDT
[#26]
The Kit Kat video is very compelling and has yet to be debunked
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Pretty much this. Would would an alien spacecraft that can supposedly travel millions of light years instantaneously need an anti-collision strobe?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think we have to open up the idea that perhaps they don’t necessarily have to travel from their world to ours in the craft we see.  It could be they have a carrier, a base, or space station either on Earth or near it.  Perhaps it’s been here for a very long time.  Maybe there are a few of them.

Perhaps they can travel near the speed o f light, and they make multi-generation expeditions to places with life.  Or maybe they have conquered their genetics and can extend a healthy lifespan to where a five hundred year expedition isn’t such a big deal.

Maybe there are so e hard limits to materials science that they hit long ago, and we are half way there ourselves. None of the technologies they supposedly have are really outside of our imagination.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:20:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I can’t wait to kill one. Upgrading my thermal and NV.

Kill one I will.
View Quote

What if it's like demolition man, and you cant?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:21:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Don't our warships have CWIS?  

Curious why we are not engaging these things when they are following our ships.
View Quote

Preventing intergalactic war.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:24:36 AM EDT
[#30]
I saw this scene at the end of Cloverfield

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:25:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
She called it 20 years ago.
It's playing out exactly as scripted. About 6-9 months ago it was leaked that more "disclosures" were coming. Low and behold it's now setup for a big June semi-reveal.

It's all about funding and building our machine.

1. Russians
2. Terrosists
3. Third World
4. Asteroids
5. Protecting Satellites
5. Last card for false flag "Extraterrestrial Threat"

starts at 3:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Nc-gG7vIY
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:25:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

(Snip)

The recent (at least as far as I know LOL) nautical aspect of the UFOs is interesting.....

(/snip)

View Quote

This us going to seem like a really dumb question....,

Let me try to connect the dots first.....

We have various (sliding vane) compressors at work.  One is in fact called a wet gas compressor.  (Don’t laugh, that’s really what it is called.). I have not seen it for myself but I hear it has “buckets” on it much like a jet engine does.  Since liquids or water is not compressible, we have various knock out pots in the incoming line  to get any liquids to drop out before making it into the compressors.  If these compressors were to suck in liquids they would tear themselves apart.

So I can only ASSume that a normal jet engine on a plane can’t suck down massive quantities of water without destroying itself either..

How does a SeaDoo or jet ski propel itself?

And can that be used to push air like a jet engine?

But obviously, you really only need jet engines if you need thrust.  And you only need thrust to get you to have lift....which means wings.  And I am not seeing anything that looks like wings.

It almost makes me think it was something Tesla thought up and that’s why his lab got raided after he died.

EDIT:  whoops!  I forgot to mention the engineering of a craft that is light enough to “fly” but then be strong enough to handle the pressures of being under water ASSuming that there is a living breathing being inside it.

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:31:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
They are really pushing this UFO stuff lately.
View Quote

The majority of the population is dumb and easily distracted.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:31:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It’s hard to imagine that a race so advanced they can travel interstellar space and perform flight maneuvers beyond anything we will have for a long time .....would need to loiter around us for very long before learning everything there is to learn.  And do all that without being noticed.
View Quote

Testing our response. Pre-invasion investigation.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:33:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I think we have to open up the idea that perhaps they don’t necessarily have to travel from their world to ours in the craft we see.  It could be they have a carrier, a base, or space station either on Earth or near it.  Perhaps it’s been here for a very long time.  Maybe there are a few of them.

Perhaps they can travel near the speed o f light, and they make multi-generation expeditions to places with life.  Or maybe they have conquered their genetics and can extend a healthy lifespan to where a five hundred year expedition isn’t such a big deal.

Maybe there are so e hard limits to materials science that they hit long ago, and we are half way there ourselves. None of the technologies they supposedly have are really outside of our imagination.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or portals and/or other dimensions
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:37:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:45:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
They are pushing vaccines, too.  Curious.
View Quote

I think that's the key right there!  The elites in .gov know the aliens are coming and have made a deal.  The coronavirus was designed to keep us indoors and bulk up and the vaccines genetically alter us to be digestible to the aliens.  It's quite simple when you think about it.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:50:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What if it's like demolition man, and you cant?
View Quote

Will there be another race to
Come along and take over for us?
Maybe Martians could do
Better than we've done
We'll make great pets
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:58:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Very compelling evidence.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:59:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

With their tech, the tech needed to do the things being described, they know full well our responses and capabilities.....and they ain’t concerned with them.  This is all so wacky.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:00:54 AM EDT
[#42]
A six foot diameter sphere you say?

Oh, that’s one of the little ones.

I saw a documentary once  about one of the big’uns :

Interestingly enough, one of the experts in that documentary was a psychologist/sociologist who wrote a paper on how the world population would react to an alien arrival.

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:01:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

@clickclickBOOM that sounds like a joke. So, what happened when the Russians lit one up? Serious question.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@mr_o they turn you into limestone brother!

https://www.feelguide.com/2017/09/26/foia-request-leads-cia-to-release-terrifying-report-of-1993-ufo-attack-near-russian-base/
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:01:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:04:12 AM EDT
[#45]
All I know is this; the more people who are scared of little green and grey men shoving things up their butts the better. Good luck disarming anyone.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:07:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

With their tech, the tech needed to do the things being described, they know full well our responses and capabilities.....and they ain’t concerned with them.  This is all so wacky.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are assuming that they are all of equal intelligence and ethics. This could be a group or squadron that does their own thing with zero fucks given. Kind of like pirates or terrorists without their “countries” backing.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:12:41 AM EDT
[#47]
My guess (if legit video) is the object was a submarine-launched drone or balloon.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:19:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

They got killt. But I have to wonder if it's ours and  gov is doing operation blue waffle. Wouldn't they just create it theirselves to go along with it? Like "the last president " and "1900"
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:19:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You are assuming that they are all of equal intelligence and ethics. This could be a group or squadron that does their own thing with zero fucks given. Kind of like pirates or terrorists without their “countries” backing.
View Quote

Perhaps....but the level of intel already being described/observed.....pretty much rules out that dewayne the alien got himself a spaceship....and now he is going to mess with the humans.  Idk.  It all seems so unnecessary unless the goal was to put on a spectacle.....and that seems like a human goal aimed at influencing the masses.  Again, idk.  Hard to digest.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:19:37 AM EDT
[#50]
I hope the aliens don't bring some sort of virus that infects the whole world and causes mass hysteria!
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top