BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 12:30:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The only thing that piqued my interest was the ex-Deputy Assistant Director of Defense saying "they aren't ours."

I would think it would be near impossible to keep a program with that kind of technology, and I assume great expense, secret from people that high up.   Possible, yes.  Hard, extremely.

Then, again, it could all be a great psyop.  I really don't know.
View Quote

Rogan interviewed him for 3 hours I believe on the 6th.  Recently, anyway.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 12:54:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
They are really pushing this UFO stuff lately.

What are the odds they roll out a false-flag and use that to attempt to usher in global government slavery?
View Quote

I don't know about ushering in global slavery, but some fuckery is going on.

They used the "aliens" angle during the Cold War to cover incidental sightings of black projects and the soft brains in both countries lapped it up. Now that our gubment is a puppet of Beijing I can't smoke why the push now. We are not in any opposition to what is our actual opponent this go-round.

The Chinese have been ramping up their space doings of late. Maybe they intend to hoax some space alien attack BS to "unite the world". Guess you could work some global governance out of that.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 1:01:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

They used the "aliens" angle during the Cold War to cover incidental sightings of black projects and the soft brains in both countries lapped it up. Now that our gubment is a puppet of Beijing I can't smoke why the push now. We are not in any opposition to what is our actual opponent this go-round.

The Chinese have been ramping up their space doings of late. Maybe they intend to hoax some space alien attack BS to "unite the world". Guess you could work some global governance out of that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are really pushing this UFO stuff lately.

What are the odds they roll out a false-flag and use that to attempt to usher in global government slavery?

That used to be a conspiracy theory called Project Blue Beam. Something that I used to rank slightly higher in craziness to an alleged CIA plot to overthrow Castro. That they would plant a rumor that the second coming was nigh and at the right moment an actor playing Jesus himself would rise out of the waters near Cuba on an American submarine.

You can only fake just so much of an alien invasion and I get the feeling the CIA 'Christ overthrows Castro' brainstorming session fell apart when some analyst pointed out that the moment this CIA backed Jesus went ashore in Cuba that people would ask some pretty obvious questions...
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 1:02:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw a weather balloon today, my first.  Well I guess it was a weather balloon.  It was maybe a mile north of me, maybe 1000 ft altitude (very rough estimates), coming down slowly and drifting from east to west.  It had that silvery transparent look, partially deflated, and had some kind of 20~30ft streamer hanging off the bottom.  I guess it landed somewhere in the city.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 8:05:28 AM EDT
[#5]
A interesting read!

https://m.theepochtimes.com/the-solar-warden-covert-space-project-fact-or-science-fiction_1253536.html?welcomeuser=1
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 8:28:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I saw a weather balloon today, my first.  Well I guess it was a weather balloon.  It was maybe a mile north of me, maybe 1000 ft altitude (very rough estimates), coming down slowly and drifting from east to west.  It had that silvery transparent look, partially deflated, and had some kind of 20~30ft streamer hanging off the bottom.  I guess it landed somewhere in the city.
View Quote

Sounds like it. I've seen a few in flight, and randomly found two payloads on the ground. One on the side of a mountain in Kern Co, CA, and one on a ranch outside of Del Rio, TX. They had self addressed envelopes and you drop them off at the USPO.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you were in an F-18, though, you could have zipped right over to verify it was a weather balloon, though...unless it zipped away even faster.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 9:23:45 AM EDT
[#8]
What if these are no more than projected images like a hologram of sorts. That would explain.much of what was seen.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 9:26:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What if these are no more than projected images like a hologram of sorts. That would explain.much of what was seen.
View Quote

One of the videos looked like they radar locked it
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 9:28:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Why is video like this always sooooo bad. Would think our military would have some of the highest quality optics available.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 9:32:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Luis Elizondo and Dave Fravor are this era's Stanton Friedman and Bob Lazar.   Fascinating stuff, but until photos and videos are presented with more clarity, it's hard to get really excited. The current stuff they have looks like it was taken with a potato camera.

Guys like Joe Rogan eat this shit up.  Rogan's confirmation bias is so bad he's had Travis Walton on the show.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 9:57:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Hovering Over Lake Superior

UFO Spotted Hovering Over Lake Superior
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 10:01:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Why is video like this always sooooo bad. Would think our military would have some of the highest quality optics available.
View Quote

Because they're not going to release video that reveals exactly what your optical capabilites are.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 10:09:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mpryZT2Pfg
View Quote

Starlink release.  Awesome
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 10:19:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

They intentionally degrade the quality on the declassified stuff to hide our optics ability from our adversaries.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 10:28:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Luis Elizondo and Dave Fravor are this era's Stanton Friedman and Bob Lazar.   Fascinating stuff, but until photos and videos are presented with more clarity, it's hard to get really excited. The current stuff they have looks like it was taken with a potato camera.

Guys like Joe Rogan eat this shit up.  Rogan's confirmation bias is so bad he's had Travis Walton on the show.
View Quote

The latest 60 minutes episode had Fravor's wingman (woman) confirming the whole story along with another Navy fighter pilot saying they saw UAP's almost daily in restricted airspace.  A former high-level DOD official also confirmed what Elizondo has been saying and he was the one who leaked the tic-tac videos to the NYT.

You skeptics who talk about confirmation bias might want to look in the mirror.  When several people are telling the same story, it's either a complex cover story/psy-op or it actually happened the way they're saying.  Looking at this objectively, my money is on there being something going on that our government is unable to explain and they have kept it classified instead of admitting that there are things flying around our airspace at-will that are far beyond our capability to fight.  Until and unless they can explain it, they'll just stay quiet on the subject.

Whether it's alien, inter-dimensional, time travelers, or some other nation has made a multi-generational jump in capability without us knowing, I have no idea.  I can honestly say I would lean toward an other-worldly explanation before I'd buy that Russia or China somehow figured out the tech and the materials to achieve this level of performance without any evolutionary project being discovered.

I will say this, it's easy to dismiss it all as bullshit if you've never seen something with your own eyes that defied all logical explanations.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 10:29:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They intentionally degrade the quality on the declassified stuff to hide our optics ability from our adversaries.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be awesome to be able to see ET airshows.  The Blue Grays flying their saucers in crazy tight formations.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 10:29:17 AM EDT
[#18]
New video shows mysterious flying sphere vanishing into ocean
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 11:30:01 AM EDT
[#19]

It was odd to me how the object seemingly “blinked” out when it went under.  The gravitational lensing theory explains it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 12:27:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The latest 60 minutes episode had Fravor's wingman (woman) confirming the whole story along with another Navy fighter pilot saying they saw UAP's almost daily in restricted airspace.  A former high-level DOD official also confirmed what Elizondo has been saying and he was the one who leaked the tic-tac videos to the NYT.

You skeptics who talk about confirmation bias might want to look in the mirror.  When several people are telling the same story, it's either a complex cover story/psy-op or it actually happened the way they're saying.  Looking at this objectively, my money is on there being something going on that our government is unable to explain and they have kept it classified instead of admitting that there are things flying around our airspace at-will that are far beyond our capability to fight.  Until and unless they can explain it, they'll just stay quiet on the subject.

Whether it's alien, inter-dimensional, time travelers, or some other nation has made a multi-generational jump in capability without us knowing, I have no idea.  I can honestly say I would lean toward an other-worldly explanation before I'd buy that Russia or China somehow figured out the tech and the materials to achieve this level of performance without any evolutionary project being discovered.

I will say this, it's easy to dismiss it all as bullshit if you've never seen something with your own eyes that defied all logical explanations.
View Quote

I wouldn’t necessarily say I’m a hardcore skeptic, I would want to see more evidence. Maybe the .gov is sitting on some extraordinary stuff.  There are some credible accounts that have never been explained, the most fascinating to me was the Rendlesham Forest incident in the UK.

Link Posted: 5/17/2021 12:40:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You didn't watch the video.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 12:45:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Why is the video quality so poor?

This is the most advanced ship on the planet pretty much and the video quality is worse than I have ever seen. I have driven modern cars with thermal vision so good I can see a tarantula out 50 yards, blowing that video away.  Now the tracker seems nice.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 12:47:26 PM EDT
[#23]
William "Bill" Cooper claimed to have witnessed this exact phenomena back in the 60's during his time in the US Navy.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 1:04:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I watches it with the sound off.  But, with your comment, I rewatched it with the sound on.   I didn’t realize that was a ship on the lake.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Why is the video quality so poor?

This is the most advanced ship on the planet pretty much and the video quality is worse than I have ever seen. I have driven modern cars with thermal vision so good I can see a tarantula out 50 yards, blowing that video away.  Now the tracker seems nice.
View Quote

Already answered.  You don't really think the F18's FLIR has lower resolution than a mid-range thermal riflescope, do you?
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 1:36:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I think we can both agree 80k to surface wasnt witnessed by human eyes. Which says the aegis system or some other radar detected this. The cornorant drone has a stated purpose of confusing these types of systems to penetrate airspace. Using decoy radar signatures is nothing new. As for your second point it is easy to disappear and appear again somewhere else. Because it wasnt just one. They simply lost visual of one and spotted another recovering at the sub. I would love to jump on the alien bandwagon but this just isnt it. As someone said this is the USAF shitting on the navy or as I suspect Navy subs messing with surface fleet with a new toy from the office of naval research . Its telling its only the Navy going forward with this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Navy has a drone that can go from 80k feet to surface level in seconds?

One that can disappear in front of a fighter pilot's eyes and reappear 60 miles away in seconds?

It's entirely possible that some of the videos and sightings are military stuff and others are not.  People tend to take an all or none mindset on unexplained phenomena.
I think we can both agree 80k to surface wasnt witnessed by human eyes. Which says the aegis system or some other radar detected this. The cornorant drone has a stated purpose of confusing these types of systems to penetrate airspace. Using decoy radar signatures is nothing new. As for your second point it is easy to disappear and appear again somewhere else. Because it wasnt just one. They simply lost visual of one and spotted another recovering at the sub. I would love to jump on the alien bandwagon but this just isnt it. As someone said this is the USAF shitting on the navy or as I suspect Navy subs messing with surface fleet with a new toy from the office of naval research . Its telling its only the Navy going forward with this.

Another thread posted a link from a defense industry article that described this in detail.  I can't recall the link.    Anyway their theory is China/Russia drones, radar reflecting balloons, and what not.  Throw a bunch of crap in the air near the restricted sites and record the electronic response from the US.  I suppose they launch from subs, trawlers, whatever.  I don't know, but the article seemed compelling.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 1:36:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Exactly at 11pm?  Glad aliens learned human time concept and practice without interaction with us.

Or maybe it’s just ours idk?
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 1:39:00 PM EDT
[#28]
I will pay an extra dollar in taxes for each member of my family I file for (6 of us). Everyone should do the same so THEY CAN BUY SOME FUCKING CAMERAS THAT DON’T LOOK LIKE THEY ARE FROM 1980 FUCKING 4!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I will pay an extra dollar in taxes for each member of my family I file for (6 of us). Everyone should do the same so THEY CAN BUY SOME FUCKING CAMERAS THAT DON’T LOOK LIKE THEY ARE FROM 1980 FUCKING 4!!!!!
View Quote

Gravitational lensing explains much of the image quality issues as it applies to the uap's.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 1:51:21 PM EDT
[#30]
These blue orbs have been spotted all over the world. They are probably floating around in the sky during the day and turn white like the one spotted in the FA-18.

september 18,2013,blue orb on sky
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 2:58:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 3:30:17 PM EDT
[#32]
The behavior of the DoD and the Navy is borderline insane, not sure what they are trying to accomplish. They are leaking videos that show absolutely nothing except what people want to project on to them.
Every single one of these videos can have plausible terrestrial explanations without the Russia even having fancy tech. its not right to dump this information with no details and no data to corroborate it.

Where is the radar data, where is full raw footage of the entire flight, where is the video debriefs to see if the pilot stories have changed. Where are the investigative reports filed.

This is the most unscientific way to disseminate information that they claim maybe revolutionary.

The Chilean Navy video is a perfect example of just how bogus this stories can be even when a Military unit believes it saw something that was never there.

This video was Airliner flying but Chilean Navy swore it was a UAP. If you look at the video it looks pretty amazing,.  Pretty sure our own DoD has it filed it away in the folder under Amazing UAP evidence.
UFO? Chilean Navy releases video of mysterious flying object

The way this story keeps building with weaker and weaker data, is actually very concerning for the current state of our Military. This is embarrassing.

I believe these are UFOs, when the government can provide an audit of our election results.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 3:43:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Why haven’t we shot at one?
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 3:51:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

They have in the past
https://www.amazon.com/Shoot-Them-Down-Flying-Saucer/dp/0615155537

It ended up allegedly crashing near the little town of Flatwoods WV
And a bunch of kids and an older teenage girl in a group had a CE III kind
There’s supposed to be a little museum there but I couldn’t find it.  Right off I-79

There’s probably been others.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 4:19:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Three UFOs spotted in Canada every day in 2017: survey
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They have in the past
https://www.amazon.com/Shoot-Them-Down-Flying-Saucer/dp/0615155537

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_adkR8XTZJok/Sp57SOHfHUI/AAAAAAAAIBc/zgOH4-iQTtM/s200/shoot+them+down+in-pri33.jpg

It ended up allegedly crashing near the little town of Flatwoods WV
And a bunch of kids and an older teenage girl in a group had a CE III kind
There’s supposed to be a little museum there but I couldn’t find it.  Right off I-79

There’s probably been others.
View Quote

I lived and worked in Flatwoods for almost a decade.  The locals call it “The Green Monster”.  They had a museum at the outlet mall way back when.

I don’t remember a shoot down as part of the lore,  but I wasn’t really all that up on it either.   I do know a lot of people believe the landing happened.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 4:31:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

LONDON (Reuters) - Two U.S. fighter planes were scrambled and ordered to shoot down an unidentified flying object (UFO) over the English countryside during the Cold War, according to secret files made public on Monday.

One pilot said he was seconds away from firing 24 rockets at the object, which moved erratically and gave a radar reading like “a flying aircraft carrier.”

The pilot, Milton Torres, now 77 and living in Miami, said it spent periods motionless in the sky before reaching estimated speeds of more than 7,600 mph.

After the alert, a shadowy figure told Torres he must never talk about the incident and he duly kept silent for more than 30 years.

His story was among dozens of UFO sightings in defense ministry files released at the National Archives in London.

In a written account, Torres described how he scrambled his F-86 D Sabre jet in calm weather from the Royal Air Force base at Manston, Kent in May 1957.

Continued
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 4:31:23 PM EDT
[#39]

Great video
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 4:32:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The behavior of the DoD and the Navy is borderline insane, not sure what they are trying to accomplish. They are leaking videos that show absolutely nothing except what people want to project on to them.
Every single one of these videos can have plausible terrestrial explanations without the Russia even having fancy tech. its not right to dump this information with no details and no data to corroborate it.

Where is the radar data, where is full raw footage of the entire flight, where is the video debriefs to see if the pilot stories have changed. Where are the investigative reports filed.

This is the most unscientific way to disseminate information that they claim maybe revolutionary.

The Chilean Navy video is a perfect example of just how bogus this stories can be even when a Military unit believes it saw something that was never there.

This video was Airliner flying but Chilean Navy swore it was a UAP. If you look at the video it looks pretty amazing,.  Pretty sure our own DoD has it filed it away in the folder under Amazing UAP evidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEK3YC_BKTI

The way this story keeps building with weaker and weaker data, is actually very concerning for the current state of our Military. This is embarrassing.

I believe these are UFOs, when the government can provide an audit of our election results.
View Quote

The Navy is just as incompetent as the rest of the government.  People are getting dumber.  People have no life experience.

The air force released photos of a "UAP" that was actually a Batman birthday balloon.  

I've known people who have seen helicopters, meteors, airplanes, Venus, the fucking moon and think they are seeing UFOs.  The Navy and Air Force are made up of the same people.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 4:33:17 PM EDT
[#41]
The shoot down wouldn’t necessarily been part of the local story, as how would they have known?

But the author of the book Shoot Them Down found reports from the USAF that they did try to intercept and did fire missiles (unguided back then) at the objects, from planes like the F-94C and maybe F-89s.  They may have damaged the one that crashed at Flatwoods.  Witnesses reported a flaming object flying west near Pittsburgh, then turning back east around Wheeling, and then headed south when it came near Morgantown.   Probably lit some couches on fire, thus starting the tradition
The book is pretty long winded.   But the author appears to have spent years digging into the whole event.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 4:59:52 PM EDT
[#42]
St Helens woman reports UFO sightings
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 6:45:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s said there are very clear video and pictures available but they are classified.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 7:43:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The shoot down wouldn’t necessarily been part of the local story, as how would they have known?

But the author of the book Shoot Them Down found reports from the USAF that they did try to intercept and did fire missiles (unguided back then) at the objects, from planes like the F-94C and maybe F-89s.  They may have damaged the one that crashed at Flatwoods.  Witnesses reported a flaming object flying west near Pittsburgh, then turning back east around Wheeling, and then headed south when it came near Morgantown.   Probably lit some couches on fire, thus starting the tradition
The book is pretty long winded.   But the author appears to have spent years digging into the whole event.
View Quote

That is incredible.  I had never heard that part,  and I am glad you posted about it.  It adds a lot of depth to the situation.  I need to read that book.  

I don’t know what it is about me… i lived in The Green Monster territory, and now im in The Mothman’s area.

I always found the Kecksburg PA case in 1965 the most interesting US case past Roswell.  Bryant Gumbel did a film on it that was fantastic.

Link Posted: 5/17/2021 7:55:33 PM EDT
[#45]
West of the Rockies…..you’re on the air.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 8:05:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Sounds like it. I've seen a few in flight, and randomly found two payloads on the ground. One on the side of a mountain in Kern Co, CA, and one on a ranch outside of Del Rio, TX. They had self addressed envelopes and you drop them off at the USPO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can confirm.  I used to work at a place that would launch such a balloon every day in Kern County for the purpose of calibration of acquired foreign war systems.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 8:09:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Another thread posted a link from a defense industry article that described this in detail.  I can't recall the link.    Anyway their theory is China/Russia drones, radar reflecting balloons, and what not.  Throw a bunch of crap in the air near the restricted sites and record the electronic response from the US.  I suppose they launch from subs, trawlers, whatever.  I don't know, but the article seemed compelling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Navy has a drone that can go from 80k feet to surface level in seconds?

One that can disappear in front of a fighter pilot's eyes and reappear 60 miles away in seconds?

It's entirely possible that some of the videos and sightings are military stuff and others are not.  People tend to take an all or none mindset on unexplained phenomena.

I thought Commander Fravor was the pilot who saw the thing chased it to the deck and watched it submerge?
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 8:12:28 PM EDT
[#48]
I seriously still don’t believe in ET. These stories and videos have been in existence for years and they never change. Same stories same videos. In all serious honesty I think this is BS. I think the governments of the world would have been doing more if they new ET existed and was frequently visiting. It would be the highest priority and greatest threat to all nations.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 8:27:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That used to be a conspiracy theory called Project Blue Beam. Something that I used to rank slightly higher in craziness to an alleged CIA plot to overthrow Castro. That they would plant a rumor that the second coming was nigh and at the right moment an actor playing Jesus himself would rise out of the waters near Cuba on an American submarine.

You can only fake just so much of an alien invasion and I get the feeling the CIA 'Christ overthrows Castro' brainstorming session fell apart when some analyst pointed out that the moment this CIA backed Jesus went ashore in Cuba that people would ask some pretty obvious questions...
View Quote
It's a smoke screen to hide what is really going on.

I don't think it's a foreign country, remember we have video from the US military, and the Trump signed EO about releasing this stuff.

They have something ready to deploy, and they need to hide the inevitable detection by non-participants in a cloud of bullshit.

The CCP could not manipulate the US military and all the media and all the videos to the extent we are seeing.  This is US-originated bullshit.

My guess is there is a propulsion system that is entirely new, and it's being used on drones.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 8:41:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It's a smoke screen to hide what is really going on.

I don't think it's a foreign country, remember we have video from the US military, and the Trump signed EO about releasing this stuff.

They have something ready to deploy, and they need to hide the inevitable detection by non-participants in a cloud of bullshit.

The CCP could not manipulate the US military and all the media and all the videos to the extent we are seeing.  This is US-originated bullshit.

My guess is there is a propulsion system that is entirely new, and it's being used on drones.
View Quote
So the only issue with that, is assuming the lensing in the videos is real and the performance claimed is real, is that the new propulsion is a gravity drive. Making the leap to a gravity drive from where we are today is kind of like showing up in the horse and buggy era with a Tesla. The only way I could see it being ours and us making that kind of leap is if we successfully copied it from an already working unit. I just don't see a few skunkworks teams making the leap to gravity drive with our understanding of physics today and that kind of technology leap.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top