Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 8:48:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

As cool as the F117 is it still used conventional propulsion and flew like a plane. One of the things about these craft is they don't appear to be plane like at all.
View Quote

This flies like these "UFO's" and uses very conventional tech.

Missile defense multiple kill vehicle hover test

Link Posted: 5/17/2021 8:51:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

This flies like these "UFO's" and uses very conventional tech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBMU6l6GsdM

View Quote
That thing looks straight out of Battle LA I don't see it making the insane accelerations claimed though
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 9:16:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That thing looks straight out of Battle LA I don't see it making the insane accelerations claimed though
View Quote

Well that's just it, isn't it? We never actually see the claimed amazing speed and maneuverability. What we are shown are objects doing what drones and balloons can do.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 9:21:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Among the most likely scenarios is that these encounters are being faked by the government for the purposes of exerting greater control over the populace at some future time in order to "protect" us from these things.

View Quote

I'm not sure how that would work.

On what basis could the government protect us from such things, unless it has much better tech then we know.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 9:22:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 9:57:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Tucker: Pentagon isn't doing anything about these threats

Link Posted: 5/17/2021 9:59:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well that's just it, isn't it? We never actually see the claimed amazing speed and maneuverability. What we are shown are objects doing what drones and balloons can do.
View Quote

This isn't a balloon or a drone. Whatever this is was not engineered by humans.  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2JRi7VUZTcA&list=PLEBS6PzPNC1TTG8_sZGJBEPj0_bEGB9D9&index=5
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 10:03:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ble9vJEkmN8
View Quote

Assuming these are legitimate threats, I’m not sure what the Pentagon is supposed to do.

I guess wait for the mother ship and upload a Bill Gates virus to their server?
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 10:12:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They are really pushing this UFO stuff lately.

What are the odds they roll out a false-flag and use that to attempt to usher in global government slavery?
View Quote

Interesting timing, isn't it?

It would make the most sense: to use a simulated "ET" invasion to "unite" the world into the New World Order.  It would be the fastest, most efficient way to complete it, IMHO.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 10:14:50 PM EDT
[#10]
UFO makes sharp turns over Brugg, Switzerland.

Link Posted: 5/17/2021 10:18:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This all feels like a marketing campaign for a new Blink-182 album.
View Quote

Or a new season of ATHF.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 10:36:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Or a new season of ATHF.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This all feels like a marketing campaign for a new Blink-182 album.

Or a new season of ATHF.

Many fucks be upon adult swim for fucking with ATHF.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 10:46:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Assuming these are legitimate threats, I’m not sure what the Pentagon is supposed to do.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ble9vJEkmN8

Enlist the top minds from around the world to figure out how these things work, what vulnerabilities they may have and how we can communicate with them to figure out what the FUCK they are doing here?
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:11:08 AM EDT
[#14]
2004 Nimitz TIC TAC UFO / Cmdr. David Fravor

2004 Nimitz TIC TAC UFO / Cmdr. David Fravor / Part 1 / Presented by Jeremy Corbell

Part 2

2004 Nimitz TIC TAC UFO / Cmdr. David Fravor / Part 2 / Presented by Jeremy Corbell
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:17:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2JRi7VUZTcA&list=PLEBS6PzPNC1TTG8_sZGJBEPj0_bEGB9D9&index=5
View Quote

That's a kite, with some kind of spinny light thing on the bottom.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:25:29 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:35:36 AM EDT
[#17]

That's a plane.  The fuselage is reflecting sunlight to the viewer, while the wings are not.  It's an optical illusion that I've seen myself several times.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:37:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's a plane.  The fuselage is reflecting sunlight to the viewer, while the wings are not.  It's an optical illusion that I've seen myself several times.
View Quote

Ok thanks, I was kinda trippin over it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:39:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

To what end?  If they don't exist, why do we (globally) need space-based weapons.  Against who?  The citizenry?
View Quote

China etc.

It is only a matter of time until war is engaged in space. The high ground.

The "keep space pure" of the 80s was to minimize the US tech advantage over the Soviets.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:40:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What are the odds they roll out a false-flag and use that to attempt to usher in global government slavery?
View Quote

I've wondered that myself.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:47:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Just take a shot at one already.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:50:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Ok thanks, I was kinda trippin over it.
View Quote

There is something I've been seeing lately on youtube UFO videos, looks like a large S-shaped balloon, spinning horizontally.  Well the first time I saw a vid of it, that's exactly what I thought it was.  Now I've seen 5 or 6 vids of what appear to be the same thing, but unrelated videos from different countries.  Not sure about that one, but no reason to think it's alien of course.

But yeah, that's one of my minor hobbies, watching youtube UFO videos for the lulz.  Many are obvious from just the thumbnail.  Every single time people launch Chinese lanterns, it ends up on YT as UFOs.  Same with lit drones at night, miltary (or border patrol) illumination flares, etc.  Landing lights on planes?  UFOs!  Funny looking clouds?  UFOs!  I saw one a few years ago that was literally the sun!  "It was just hovering there, not making a sound, and it gave off a light that I could feel the heat from..."

I avoid the channels that have a tendency to post CGI shit.  Look up UFO Institute for just raw vids with no retarded commentary.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:56:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Does the fourth rule of gun safety mean nothing to you?

Are you the sort of person who shoots at something rustling in the bushes?
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 1:00:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

It’s the ocean lots of room. They have it supposedly stocking and harassing ships seems like more than enough reason to fire up the phalanx.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:03:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It's the ocean lots of room. They have it supposedly stocking and harassing ships seems like more than enough reason to fire up the phalanx.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the ocean lots of room. They have it supposedly stocking and harassing ships seems like more than enough reason to fire up the phalanx.

The military doesn't go around shooting stuff that isn't a clear threat.

Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:27:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So the only issue with that, is assuming the lensing in the videos is real and the performance claimed is real, is that the new propulsion is a gravity drive. Making the leap to a gravity drive from where we are today is kind of like showing up in the horse and buggy era with a Tesla. The only way I could see it being ours and us making that kind of leap is if we successfully copied it from an already working unit. I just don't see a few skunkworks teams making the leap to gravity drive with our understanding of physics today and that kind of technology leap.
View Quote

The history that is taught and the history that is are two different things. Who confiscated Tesla’s works, and when. If you care to speculate, you could try to answer why also.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

China etc.

It is only a matter of time until war is engaged in space. The high ground.

The "keep space pure" of the 80s was to minimize the US tech advantage over the Soviets.
View Quote

I'm down with that.  However, at the rate we're going, we'll be a Chinese owned state and serve at their interest.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:55:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Retired US Navy Chief explains tech witnessed in UFO aircraft sighting
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 11:20:11 AM EDT
[#31]
You have to imagine that these conversations we are having about  these things, are probably very similar to what took place in a lot of remote areas the first time an airplane passed overhead.

Rocna:  It was just a bird, I'm telling you all.

Braga:  It was pretty big.

Rocna:  They're are big birds.  I've seen them.   It was a bird.

Braga:  I never seen a bird moving like that.

Rocna:  Well, you're  stupid if you think  it wasn't a bird.

Braga:  Maybe it's a flying machine, made by humans.

Rocna:  Oh, look at the nut case Cukoo bird here.  We can't make anything like that.  How could they?

Link Posted: 5/18/2021 11:25:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Humans couldn't make something like that???  Something that floats and has a spinning light underneath?!
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 11:28:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Third pic is grocery bag
View Quote

It could be. A big gust of wind could easily put a plastic bag up that high.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The history that is taught and the history that is are two different things. Who confiscated Tesla’s works, and when. If you care to speculate, you could try to answer why also.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the only issue with that, is assuming the lensing in the videos is real and the performance claimed is real, is that the new propulsion is a gravity drive. Making the leap to a gravity drive from where we are today is kind of like showing up in the horse and buggy era with a Tesla. The only way I could see it being ours and us making that kind of leap is if we successfully copied it from an already working unit. I just don't see a few skunkworks teams making the leap to gravity drive with our understanding of physics today and that kind of technology leap.

Who confiscated Tesla’s works

edison, by command of the time-traveling lizard overlords.

my honest belief is they are more likely to be time travelers than aliens. if ever in the history of earth, man or some other other intelligent something that evolves in this solar system is able to figure out how to travel in time, they are here now. and the technology to travel in time is probably as advanced as the ability to travel between the stars. if you believe one theory, why not another. and they are linked, FTL travel and time travel. and the fact that they seem to disappear at will and move as fast through water as air and make turns and accelerate/decelerate at staggering rates that require huge amounts of energy are all indications of the ability to manipulate space/time.

the one thing i find a bit odd, is the military now coming out with the stories. if you needed to make up some wild stories for some reason, the military, especially the navy would be a good choice because they are out there 'in the wide ocean' and can claim they saw things and since often, no one else was around you have a single source for this info....
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, the sky is clear except for this object and there isn’t anyone hiding in the bushes...... and these “things” have been labeled a threat......
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 11:39:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

This has long been discussed.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 11:53:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Third pic is grocery bag
View Quote

Here's the story on that one.

(2018) PORTLAND, Ore. – An unidentified flying object that hovered over Pendleton last week left residents with questions.

Some theorized the white object was a kite or a plastic bag but Virgil Bates, who took photos and video of the object with his phone, said the object did not move as a bag would in the wind.

UFO spotted in Pendleton in July 2018

Link
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 11:58:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
At one point it was fun or maybe qaint to think of these as extraterrestrial UFOs that were randomly visiting for whatever reason.

But with frequency these are now sighted, i think they are clearly terrestrial in origin.

It's either that or they (aliens) are testing our defenses and setting up for an all out assault on the planet.

I'm hoping it's the former.
View Quote

If you can travel between stars you don't invade a planner. They would do the intergalactic equivalent of fumigating your house to kill pests.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:03:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I'm not sure how that would work.

On what basis could the government protect us from such things, unless it has much better tech then we know.
View Quote

With special effects/CGI today these videos can very easily be faked. Why would we trust a government employee's (e.g. fighter pilot) account of these things as "proof"?

The answer to your question is if you make up the "aliens" in the first place you can also easily make up the means to defend against them. I predict doing so will in some way limit people's liberties.

In the same way the patriot act was supposedly for "terrorists"; it's been turned against Americans. Same deal with whatever they come up with for "aliens".
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:04:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Super fake.

Also that could damn sure be a balloon or drone. It's just sitting there with a little spinny light. Whoopie fuckin doo...

Where's the right angle turns and accelerating to 3000 mph in 2 seconds?

You can make a drone look like just about anything you want:

Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:08:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That is incredible.  I had never heard that part,  and I am glad you posted about it.  It adds a lot of depth to the situation.  I need to read that book.  

I don’t know what it is about me… i lived in The Green Monster territory, and now im in The Mothman’s area.

I always found the Kecksburg PA case in 1965 the most interesting US case past Roswell.  Bryant Gumbel did a film on it that was fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV0xczhyo78
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The shoot down wouldn’t necessarily been part of the local story, as how would they have known?

But the author of the book Shoot Them Down found reports from the USAF that they did try to intercept and did fire missiles (unguided back then) at the objects, from planes like the F-94C and maybe F-89s.  They may have damaged the one that crashed at Flatwoods.  Witnesses reported a flaming object flying west near Pittsburgh, then turning back east around Wheeling, and then headed south when it came near Morgantown.   Probably lit some couches on fire, thus starting the tradition
The book is pretty long winded.   But the author appears to have spent years digging into the whole event.

That is incredible.  I had never heard that part,  and I am glad you posted about it.  It adds a lot of depth to the situation.  I need to read that book.  

I don’t know what it is about me… i lived in The Green Monster territory, and now im in The Mothman’s area.

I always found the Kecksburg PA case in 1965 the most interesting US case past Roswell.  Bryant Gumbel did a film on it that was fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV0xczhyo78

The Kecksburg PA thing sounds a LOT like what Joseph Ferrel describes in his podcast about the "Nazi Bell"

Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:18:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:20:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:24:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well something that makes propulsion entirely different.  Maybe a surface that negates friction and flow of liquids (air, water) around the vehicle and an old propulsion method would do it.  The one interviewed guy and some various reports said something about 80k feet to sea level in a few seconds (13k per hour) which would make a big ass sonic boom and uses lots of energy.  Figuring out how to slide through air with minimal friction and resistance would cover two of the physics oddities we see implied by the videos and reports.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:31:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Why are aliens putting FAA required strobes on their vehicles?

I swear I watched the blink-blink of a strobe on one of those foo fighters.

I have concluded that we're watching footage of advance drones technology. That makes more sense that ET fucking with us for fun.
View Quote

Are you talking about the pyramid shaped ones?

Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:41:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That used to be a conspiracy theory called Project Blue Beam. Something that I used to rank slightly higher in craziness to an alleged CIA plot to overthrow Castro. That they would plant a rumor that the second coming was nigh and at the right moment an actor playing Jesus himself would rise out of the waters near Cuba on an American submarine.

You can only fake just so much of an alien invasion and I get the feeling the CIA 'Christ overthrows Castro' brainstorming session fell apart when some analyst pointed out that the moment this CIA backed Jesus went ashore in Cuba that people would ask some pretty obvious questions...
View Quote

Project BlueBook is the word you meant. It was not a conspiracy theory either.  Well shit.... I should have looked at the rest of your reply. Did Negan hit you in the head
with Lucille?
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 12:58:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Swarms of flashing 'Tic-Tac shaped' UFOs chased four US Navy destroyers off California coast at 45 mph and hovered above them at night for WEEKS, ship logs reveal

US Navy warships stationed off the coast of Los Angeles encountered swarms of mysterious drones, which pursued them at high speed in low visibility  - prompting a high level investigation and some head scratching among top military brass.

The series of encounters with suspected UAVs, or unmanned aerial vehicles, in July 2019, saw as many as six mystery aircraft swarm several US Navy warships close to a sensitive training area at the Channel Islands, according to The Drive.

Based on deck log data from four US destroyers targeted in the series of encounters, The Drive worked out that the drones flew at speeds of up to 45 miles an hour and traveled at least 100 nautical miles - far exceeding the capabilities of any commercially-available unmanned aircraft.

The incident was brought to the attention of the Chief of Naval Operations and the FBI, and at one point the Navy began investigating itself as the potential source of the 'mystery' drone operators.

However before conclusive answers could be uncovered, the Navy classified all communications about their investigation.

The Drive, which investigates military weaponry and tactics, using ship logbooks and internal emails released by the Navy under the Freedom of Information Act, were able to reconstruct the bizarre series of events.

Their account shows the drama began on the night of July 14 2019. Deck logs from the USS Kidd show that just before 10pm that night two drones were spotted.

An onboard intelligence crew responsible for documenting and investigating contact with unknown vessels - known as the Ship Nautical Or Otherwise Photographic Interpretation and Exploitation team - or SNOOPIE - was engaged to figure out who, or what, the mystery flying objects were.

Within a few minutes of the sighting, reports show the USS Kidd moved into quiet mode, minimizing communications as it sought to work what the threat level was.

It contacted a nearby warship also on patrol, the USS Rafael Peralta, who also engaged their onboard photo intelligence team, or SNOOPIE.

Several other US Navy destroyers on patrol nearby began noticing strange lights.

The USS John Finn also reported UAV activity, and noticed a 'red flashing light' at 10:03pm, according to its logbook.

Just over an hour later at 11:23pm, the USS Rafael Peralta spotted a white light hovering over the flight deck.

The drone was able to remain hovering above the destroyer's helicopter landing pad while traveling at speeds of 16 knots and in low visibility.

The nearly 90-minute encounter was well beyond the capability of commercially-available drones.

The next night, the drones returned, this time as the warships were patrolling closer to the Californian mainland.

They were first spotted by the USS Rafael Peralta and the ship's SNOOPIE team was engaged at 8:39pm.

At 8:56pm, logs show the USS Kidd had also come into contact with drones.

'The drones seem to have pursued the ships, even as they continued to maneuver throughout the incident,' The Drive reported.

Logbooks onboard the USS Russell show drones were swarming all over it, dipping in elevation from 1000 to 700 feet and seemingly able to move in any direction.

The USS Russell had separate contact with drones nine occasions in less than an hour.

Then at 9:20pm that night, the USS Kidd noticed 'multiple UAVs' around the ship.

The USS Rafael Peralta was also swarmed by as many as four drones. It was contacted by a passing cruise ship, the Carnival Imagination, to say they too had spotted up to six drones.

The three-hour frenzy of activity continued until close to midnight, with none of the warships able to say with certainty where the drones had come from.

The Navy's top commanders including the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and commander of the Pacific Fleet were notified.

The Los Angeles bureau of the FBI was also brought in to look at the incident.

The subsequent investigation found that just a handful of civilian ships were in the area at the time that could have been used as landing pads for the drones.

Investigators suspected the drones may have been launched from the ORV Alguita, a catamaran in the area.

And while the Alguita did have drones onboard, it was soon established its aircraft were not capable of such aeronautical feats.

Naval intelligence was brought in on the investigation and it was soon turning its glare inwards.

The area is home to a large US Naval Base on Sam Clemente Island, where sensitive training operations are often undertaken.

Soon afterward, the Navy classified the investigation, preventing further information from being released to The Drive.

Continued
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 1:47:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
dollars to donuts its china is asshoe
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/18/2021 1:49:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Project BlueBook is the word you meant. It was not a conspiracy theory either.  Well shit.... I should have looked at the rest of your reply. Did Negan hit you in the head
with Lucille?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That used to be a conspiracy theory called Project Blue Beam. Something that I used to rank slightly higher in craziness to an alleged CIA plot to overthrow Castro. That they would plant a rumor that the second coming was nigh and at the right moment an actor playing Jesus himself would rise out of the waters near Cuba on an American submarine.

You can only fake just so much of an alien invasion and I get the feeling the CIA 'Christ overthrows Castro' brainstorming session fell apart when some analyst pointed out that the moment this CIA backed Jesus went ashore in Cuba that people would ask some pretty obvious questions...

with Lucille?

Blue Beam is 25yo CT that the NWO will project holograms of religious figures around the globe to make people form one world religion.  They will then fake a UFO attack to get the whole world to form a single government.  The NWO will then run it as a tyranny forever.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 1:55:35 PM EDT
[#50]
The whole tictac bullshit can be debunked by anybody who can read and interpret the hud footage from said encounter.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top