Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

That's a Bokeh, that is not a triangle object its the effect of the camera lens and the flare of the light that give it the illusion. Also the object clearly has aviation strobe lights, that are timed.

99% of these things are airplanes or balloons or satellites, ISS, with modern cameras people the zoom and imaging creates perfect distortions along with unstable images, upon rewatching the viewers perspective give the objects erratic motions, when in fact they are stable and not changing course.

SpaceX Starlink satellites train seen from earth - Strange lights in the sky
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 2:24:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The whole tictac bullshit can be debunked by anybody who can read and interpret the hud footage from said encounter.
View Quote

Please, enlighten us with your vast knowledge
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 2:27:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The behavior of the DoD and the Navy is borderline insane, not sure what they are trying to accomplish. They are leaking videos that show absolutely nothing except what people want to project on to them.
Every single one of these videos can have plausible terrestrial explanations without the Russia even having fancy tech. its not right to dump this information with no details and no data to corroborate it.

Where is the radar data, where is full raw footage of the entire flight, where is the video debriefs to see if the pilot stories have changed. Where are the investigative reports filed.

This is the most unscientific way to disseminate information that they claim maybe revolutionary.

The Chilean Navy video is a perfect example of just how bogus this stories can be even when a Military unit believes it saw something that was never there.

This video was Airliner flying but Chilean Navy swore it was a UAP. If you look at the video it looks pretty amazing,.  Pretty sure our own DoD has it filed it away in the folder under Amazing UAP evidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEK3YC_BKTI

The way this story keeps building with weaker and weaker data, is actually very concerning for the current state of our Military. This is embarrassing.

I believe these are UFOs, when the government can provide an audit of our election results.
View Quote

Where did you post your evidence that the Chilean video was an Airliner?

Wait... you didn’t. You should stay in the chili/beans threads.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 2:59:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I remember this one from the show “sightings” as a kid.  Authenticity unknown obviously.

UAP Sphere acceleration - Gulf Breeze Florida 1987-1993
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 3:08:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Loved this scene from the Easyriders movie.
'George' Jack Nicolson goes off 3 minutes in, after his first use of 'grass' and goes on about the 'Venutians' already being here.
I thought that I posted it earlier, must have hit enter and not submit.
Easy Rider - Joints & Venusians
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why are aliens putting FAA required strobes on their vehicles?

I swear I watched the blink-blink of a strobe on one of those foo fighters.

I have concluded that we're watching footage of advance drones technology. That makes more sense that ET fucking with us for fun.
View Quote

Nyet, Tovarisch.

They are clearly time travelers from the future.  A future that includes the FAA, and they don't want to run afoul of the FAA lest they lose their operator/time travelling license.

Rules, we have them.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 6:39:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They are really pushing this UFO stuff lately.

What are the odds they roll out a false-flag and use that to attempt to usher in global government slavery?
View Quote

And unlike COVID GD will welcome it with open arms cause aliens.

Gd: Government says COVID is real. Must be a government control scheme to usher in a one world government.

Also GD: Goverment kinda sorta says aliens are real, maybe, maybe not... Could be new tech. OMG government is being so transparent! Save us government man
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 6:44:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The whole tictac bullshit can be debunked by anybody who can read and interpret the hud footage from said encounter.
View Quote
Unfold it for us, Maverick.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 7:53:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

So Fravor and his wingwoman are lying?
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 8:33:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I think it’s part of blue beam for some NWO shit
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Where did you post your evidence that the Chilean video was an Airliner?

Wait... you didn’t. You should stay in the chili/beans threads.
View Quote

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/explained-chilean-navy-ufo-video-aerodynamic-contrails-flight-ib6830.8306/

Link Posted: 5/18/2021 8:44:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That's a Bokeh, that is not a triangle object its the effect of the camera lens and the flare of the light that give it the illusion. Also the object clearly has aviation strobe lights, that are timed.

99% of these things are airplanes or balloons or satellites, ISS, with modern cameras people the zoom and imaging creates perfect distortions along with unstable images, upon rewatching the viewers perspective give the objects erratic motions, when in fact they are stable and not changing course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l58nWIvyYs0
View Quote

There have been many accounts of a swarm of these harassing US Navy Warships for some time. Well documented and is now classified.

Video taken by US Navy pilot appears to show UFO, Pentagon confirms video is real
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 8:49:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This flies like these "UFO's" and uses very conventional tech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBMU6l6GsdM

View Quote

That thing is made to fly in a zero g environment. It has a very limited fuel capacity. So no. It doesn't match the alleged UFO capabilities.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 9:03:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Shame they don't take a shot at one of them.............let's see this "phenomena" run from an AAM
View Quote

At this point, weapons free just to see what happens.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 9:40:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

At this point, weapons free just to see what happens.
View Quote

Maybe the classified aspect of this has that information. I know a few of those FA-18 pilots said they were being jammed when observing the Tic Tac UFO.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 9:56:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Unidentified: Naval Pilot's Shocking UFO Encounter (Season 1) | History

Unidentified: Naval Pilots Witness UFOs (Season 1) | History

Unidentified: UFO Testimony from LT. Ryan Graves (Season 1) | History
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:08:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Why did Trump go along with this conspiracy?
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why did Trump go along with this conspiracy?
View Quote

Because the dude was going with the program?

CIA let him know he was going to get JFK’D if he didn’t
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:14:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Trust the government
View Quote

Trust especially the Tv.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:14:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, whatever. In for when the "aliens" attack and the libtards commies try to convince the world that we must put off the constitutional republic (they'll say democracy) and unite with commies to save the democracy and the world.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:22:39 PM EDT
[#22]
I went and watched "The Phenomenon."  It was really well done.  I'm sure there are skeptics for every story told therein, but there sure were a lot of serious USAF pilots and astronauts that claimed to have seen things and then were told to shut up.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:27:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Are we thinking the alien race that does the probing are the ones flying around in giant suppositories?
View Quote

Well it’s less gay than if their ship looked like Dr Evil’s rocket
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 11:35:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Report on possible UFO sightings due in Congress next month
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 5:33:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Interesting timing, isn't it?

It would make the most sense: to use a simulated "ET" invasion to "unite" the world into the New World Order.  It would be the fastest, most efficient way to complete it, IMHO.
View Quote

THe vaccine and covid19 is really a bioweapon to fight the aliens, we must take the vaccine so we don't die.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 6:15:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Imagine when they actually decide to greet us formally and then attack. We're fucked

Link Posted: 5/19/2021 10:22:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Aliens testing our defenses or deciding to attack us would look nothing like "they have crazy wicked better versions of what we have"

If they can get here, defeating us would be as simple as "snap" we are defeated.  Like everyone on earth heart stops in an instant or our toenails rip off and slash our throats.  Whatever it is, it would not be our technology vs theirs. It would be an absolute level of whatever they wanted to happen.  We may or may not recognize what is happening and there would be nothing we can do about it.  from our perspective, it would be magic and probably a lot of things that make no sense.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At one point it was fun or maybe qaint to think of these as extraterrestrial UFOs that were randomly visiting for whatever reason.

But with frequency these are now sighted, i think they are clearly terrestrial in origin.

It's either that or they (aliens) are testing our defenses and setting up for an all out assault on the planet.

I'm hoping it's the former.

Aliens testing our defenses or deciding to attack us would look nothing like "they have crazy wicked better versions of what we have"

If they can get here, defeating us would be as simple as "snap" we are defeated.  Like everyone on earth heart stops in an instant or our toenails rip off and slash our throats.  Whatever it is, it would not be our technology vs theirs. It would be an absolute level of whatever they wanted to happen.  We may or may not recognize what is happening and there would be nothing we can do about it.  from our perspective, it would be magic and probably a lot of things that make no sense.

or even if somehow the only tech difference was FTL travel but everything else they had was on par with Earth defeating us still wouldn't rely on probing our military, they'd just drop an asteroid on us.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 11:12:04 PM EDT
[#28]
I don't know what to believe now.....

Live Broadcast from Dr. Steven Greer at 6pm EST Today
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 11:46:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

or even if somehow the only tech difference was FTL travel but everything else they had was on par with Earth defeating us still wouldn't rely on probing our military, they'd just drop an asteroid on us.
View Quote

I think the most likely scenario would be confusing.  We are unlikely to understand, or even recognize what ever they would be doing and again, whatever they wanted to happen would just happen.  It would not make any sense, we would not be able to stop it. It would just "poof" magically happen.

Unless humor/sport is universal.  Then they may do things for their entertainment.  This could involve unimaginable cruelties that we are helpless to stop and very aware of.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 12:01:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en0GsxgwMmA
View Quote

Watched a few minutes but sounded like whackadoodle conspiracy jibberish to me. If I’m not mistaken this is the guy who claims to communicate with aliens through meditation. Amazing how he has all these random CIA sources and connections and whatnot. And I’m sure the money from the “documentaries” of his you can buy on Amazon prime, etc, have no bearing on his objectivity.

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 12:10:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Which Goa’uld system lord is fucking with us now?
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 12:15:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Other pilots have said drone tech.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 12:19:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 12:35:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

32 minutes? Got some cliff notes?
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:55:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They are stepping on ant hills and we're the ants.

One day we'll just get squished.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the most likely scenario would be confusing.  We are unlikely to understand, or even recognize what ever they would be doing and again, whatever they wanted to happen would just happen.  It would not make any sense, we would not be able to stop it. It would just "poof" magically happen.

Unless humor/sport is universal.  Then they may do things for their entertainment.  This could involve unimaginable cruelties that we are helpless to stop and very aware of.

They are stepping on ant hills and we're the ants.

One day we'll just get squished.
The Great Filter.
https://imgur.com/gallery/2X2yZ
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Greer is a fucking clown.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 1:03:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I find it interesting that it’s the only light source in the image that has the triangular shaped bokeh.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 2:21:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Over the course of the Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind film, this was me;

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:09:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

32 minutes? Got some cliff notes?
View Quote

The main deets are in the first few minutes and sets the tone; as he goes on it just becomes noise to me. But basically everything that is being presented now (according to Greer) on MSM is PSYOPS/DISINFO. False/threat narrative, etc.. LE and CM are lying on TV/media blah blah blah. Some of it is ours. Some is not....
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 10:00:48 PM EDT
[#40]
The Nimitz Encounters Updated With New Info
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 1:53:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Sen. Martin Heinrich says the technology is too advanced for humans.

Sen. Martin Heinrich Says New UFO Videos Appear Too Advanced for Humans | TMZ
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 2:02:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 2:04:05 PM EDT
[#43]
This looks like a weather balloon LOL. Also FLIR can show an image that looks entirely different from reality if you're looking at an exhaust plume or something.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 2:06:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This looks like a weather balloon LOL. Also FLIR can show an image that looks entirely different from reality if you're looking at an exhaust plume or something.
View Quote

I never knew a weather balloon could engage and out maneuver an FA-18.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 2:16:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
So what does it say?
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 3:56:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
So what does it say?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what does it say?

Well... if he was qualified to interpret said display he’d first know it’s not a HUD....
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 8:45:09 PM EDT
[#47]
And this one...

Exclusive, Jaw Dropping UFO Sighting Caught on Camera, New Footage Reveals
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:12:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Meet the Top Gun Pilot Who Chased a UFO in an F/A-18F Super Hornet
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:24:12 PM EDT
[#49]
We are certainly being prepped.  For the fed gov to deny the existence for years and now release all this information.  Things that make you go hmmm...
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 1:36:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Fleet of UFOs over South Carolina.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top