Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:33:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't like her music or her "brand" but I applaud her for swimming against the current. She demonstrating a basic level of independent thought.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:35:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How many people here directly supported the people that created the Patriot Act and signed it into law?

View Quote

Guilty. I was blind before. Now I see what a mess this all is and wonder how to fix it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:35:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't like her music or her "brand" but I applaud her for swimming against the current. She demonstrating a basic level of independent thought.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:36:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Independent THOT alarm
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:37:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Again, why should we care? Rappers and entertainers say stupid shit daily.

Remember "Shut up and sing" or "Shut up and play your sports ball."

Or have the rules changed because some dipshit entertainer is now saying things we agree with?

Just reminds me of the old Kanye West bullshit

"OMG guys, Kanye took the red pill. He's based! Look at what he said a few days ago and also what he said today!!! Kanye for life!!!"

A few days past and now Kanye changes his politics and takes back what he said...

"OMG guys, stop listening to Kanye. He's a dipshit. Kanye, shut the fuck up and sing your music like a good boy. Nobody cares what you have to say.  Leave politics out of it."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am so confused why there is a 6 page thread here on a gun forum about Nicki Minaj.

Anyone want to give me cliff notes, I don't watch the news.

Thought we went by the "Shut up and sing" philosophy that was applied to all entertainers.

She's a piece of shit whore.

Like tomorrow are we going to have an 8 page thread on Cardi B, like having a Nicki Minaj vs Cardi B 2021 Whore Off?

Just too much work to read the first couple posts, eh?  She’s flamed Don Le-MON and Joy Reid and “Pierce” Morgan among others.  It’s entertaining.

Or have the rules changed because some dipshit entertainer is now saying things we agree with?

"OMG guys, Kanye took the red pill. He's based! Look at what he said a few days ago and also what he said today!!! Kanye for life!!!"

A few days past and now Kanye changes his politics and takes back what he said...

"OMG guys, stop listening to Kanye. He's a dipshit. Kanye, shut the fuck up and sing your music like a good boy. Nobody cares what you have to say.  Leave politics out of it."

So you’d rather not have every day Americans unite and push back against the far left?

Noted.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:41:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am so confused why there is a 6 page thread here on a gun forum about Nicki Minaj.

Thought we went by the "Shut up and sing" philosophy that was applied to all entertainers.

Like tomorrow are we going to have an 8 page thread on Cardi B, like having a Nicki Minaj vs Cardi B 2021 Whore Off?

Just too much work to read the first couple posts, eh?  She’s flamed Don Le-MON and Joy Reid and “Pierce” Morgan among others.  It’s entertaining.

You are just mad because you can't twerk to her music for your boyfriend anymore.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How many people here directly supported the people that created the Patriot Act and signed it into law?

View Quote

Not me.   I still remember a whole lot of "post the part that allows that" as if the language of the fucking bill was any thing but "in paragraph 7 line 3 of 101.775548334050 the word 'must' is stricken and replaced with "except as permitted in section 5, must"
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:47:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lots of people do care what they think.  The entertainment industry can shape minds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AuHRUHsylc

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
She, like all entertainers just need to shut up.

Football, basketball, rappers, all of them need to shut up and entertain...........I could care less what you think....

Lots of people do care what they think.  The entertainment industry can shape minds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AuHRUHsylc

100% on point
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:49:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I found a video of her shooting an AR-15.

Never heard of the song, as I don't listen to her music. But this sounds like the Angry Nicki, the I-Don't-Take-Shit-Nicki.

Warning, song is full of n-words and has scantily-clad women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mwNbTL3pOs

https://i.ibb.co/7nW8PJk/N001.png

https://i.ibb.co/FJ1YV2X/N002.png

https://i.ibb.co/nP3VTqC/N003.png

Maybe she's been based all along? Song is from 2014.
View Quote

Holy hell I'm in love
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 11:11:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Never heard of the song, as I don't listen to her music. But this sounds like the Angry Nicki, the I-Don't-Take-Shit-Nicki.

View Quote

Lil wayne is the one who recognized her talent and signed her. She was on mix tapes with Wayne before he got mainstream big. Wayne is pro Trump and I'd bet he rubbed off on her quite a bit thru the years. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone starts labeling her as having a mental issue just like they did with Kanye.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 11:26:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Further attempts to silence her will only prove her claims to a few million people
View Quote
Twitter is really fooked at this point. 22 million followers and there is no choice Twitter can make where it ends well. Lock her out and 22 million people get pissed off. If she logs out of Twitter permanently they could lose a substantial portion of those eyes permanently. If they let her stay on, then she will stray from the narrative and piss of the swamp and Twitter will get blowback.

I just love it!
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 11:39:53 AM EDT
[#12]
She got invited to the white house over this shit? Damn, they want to control the reins on her. I bet after she leaves the WH she comes out with a different tune about taking the vaccine.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 11:47:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Just one of the last people I expected to see anyone here discussing. She says controversial shit all the time but everyone just ignores her because she's an absolute idiot.

View Quote

That mentality is why we lose.

Enough.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 11:50:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
She got invited to the white house over this shit? Damn, they want to control the reins on her. I bet after she leaves the WH she comes out with a different tune about taking the vaccine.
View Quote

Except she turned them down and offered to do a streamed video conference instead. They declined, probably because they didn't want people to see them telling her to get back on the plantation.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 11:51:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Enough.
View Quote

He/she/Xir is a troll. Don't let them fool you.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Swallow that red pill like pop culture had to swallow your awful rap.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 11:54:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Is she the rapist ?
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 11:56:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Nicki Minaj - Pills N Potions
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 11:58:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Lil wayne is the one who recognized her talent and signed her. She was on mix tapes with Wayne before he got mainstream big. Wayne is pro Trump and I'd bet he rubbed off on her quite a bit thru the years. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone starts labeling her as having a mental issue just like they did with Kanye.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They already started labeling her with mental issues the moment she spoke against them.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 11:59:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Enough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just one of the last people I expected to see anyone here discussing. She says controversial shit all the time but everyone just ignores her because she's an absolute idiot.

Enough.

New account with high post count saying stupid shit isn't "us".
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Except she turned them down and offered to do a streamed video conference instead. They declined, probably because they didn't want people to see them telling her to get back on the plantation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn it, I would've liked to have seen how that turned out.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Well her latest song is about carrying a firearm for personal protection so often she even does so while performing fellatio on her sexual partners sooooo
View Quote

So she rhymed Glock with sucking cock?
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 12:14:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Right.  Since Cardi interviewed Joe during the campaign, Nicki probably expected Joe would be involved.

Well, there's no way that would happen. Give Joe a chance to say, "If you don't take the shot, then you ain't black!"? Not a chance.

So why would she give them what they want?  

She outmaneuvered them so expertly, it's amazing to anybody paying even a little attention.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 12:29:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Canceled: Harvard Asks Student To Remove Nicki Minaj Flag Because It's Possibly 'Offensive'

https://www.tampafp.com/canceled-harvard-asks-student-to-remove-nicki-minaj-flag-because-its-possibly-offensive/

Link Posted: 9/17/2021 12:37:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Canceled: Harvard Asks Student To Remove Nicki Minaj Flag Because It's Possibly 'Offensive'

https://www.tampafp.com/canceled-harvard-asks-student-to-remove-nicki-minaj-flag-because-its-possibly-offensive/

View Quote

oooooo this whole deal is gonna red pill a bunch of people by the time this is all over, if Nicki stays fired up about this.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Anyone here tossing her under the bus is exactly why we're on the losing end.  

Regardless of what you think about her, or what she's done in the past, she's putting OUR message out there with more pull than anyone else with a voice.  

Worst case; the enemy of my enemy is my friend, for now.
We can return to our petty squabbles once the war is over. Until then, we need every ally we can muster.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 1:45:00 PM EDT
[#27]
The Nicki Minaj flags are pretty cool. I might get one.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 2:10:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Regardless of what you think about her, or what she's done in the past, she's putting OUR message out there with more pull than anyone else with a voice.  

We can return to our petty squabbles once the war is over. Until then, we need every ally we can muster.
View Quote
Ironically she has more balls than most of the republicans.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 2:15:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hell hath no fury than an angry (black) woman
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 2:17:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Someone in the Barracks here at TAMU has had a flag of her for the past two weeks
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's an even bigger story than her redpilling, in my opinion.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 2:23:14 PM EDT
[#32]

she looks good in that video
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 2:28:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

They already started labeling her with mental issues the moment she spoke against them.
View Quote

Having a mind of your own is a mental issue, I guess...

Link Posted: 9/17/2021 2:44:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Dinner plate areolas.
View Quote

That's Cardi you're thinking of.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 2:51:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. Her music is not my favorite, but we need all the help we can get. Is the non-explicit version just a bunch of bleeps?
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 2:57:13 PM EDT
[#36]
She's a made woman. Worth 100 million. Hopefully she stays true and righteous and doesn't buckle under the pressure and scrutiny.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 3:11:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 3:14:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Been the recipient of a full ratchet verbal raping in the past, I actually am a bit afraid for biden.  He deserves it, but fuckkkkk it's not fun lol
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 3:17:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Since Joy Reid is trending for criticizing Nicki Minaj, here's a megathread of all the times Ms. Reid was super vax hesitant

https://notthebee.com/article/since-joy-reid-is-trending-for-criticizing-nicki-minaj-heres-a-megathread-of-all-the-times-she-was-super-vax-hesitant

Link Posted: 9/17/2021 3:43:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Since Joy Reid is trending for criticizing Nicki Minaj, here's a megathread of all the times Ms. Reid was super vax hesitant

https://notthebee.com/article/since-joy-reid-is-trending-for-criticizing-nicki-minaj-heres-a-megathread-of-all-the-times-she-was-super-vax-hesitant

View Quote

"But I'm a liberal and I said that before the things I'm saying now so those things I said before don't matter because now I am saying these things and these things are definitely totally true this time."
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 3:53:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:19:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

People like this are why the right constantly loses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People like this are why the right constantly loses.

What led you to the conclusion that this person is on the right?
I think he just forgot his underscore.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:19:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agree with this. You cannot preach endlessly about muh Judeo-Christian founding values and then slam the door on redemption.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:31:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Oh dang.

Yeah, you don't play hood games with a chick like that.
View Quote

I am actually kind of scared for her. Hope she isn't found OD'd or has a plane accident or something. Fucking dems play dirty
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:36:53 PM EDT
[#46]
This timeline is fucking lit
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:58:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's an angry black woman.  That's like facing down a charging rhinoceros.  Actually, I think I'd rather take my chances with the rhino.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:59:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I am actually kind of scared for her. Hope she isn't found OD'd or has a plane accident or something. Fucking dems play dirty
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh dang.

Yeah, you don't play hood games with a chick like that.

I think she's a pretty smart gal considering my music and claim to fame. She can also afford quality security. And based on that one music video, has experience shooting ARs.

Who here would volunteer to be on her security team?
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

She's an angry, smart, rich, popular, no-fucks-given black woman.  That's like facing down a charging rhinoceros.  Actually, I think I'd rather take my chances with the rhino.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's an angry, smart, rich, popular, no-fucks-given black woman.  That's like facing down a charging rhinoceros.  Actually, I think I'd rather take my chances with the rhino.

Link Posted: 9/17/2021 6:22:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Arfcommers and Nicki Minaj fans have more in common with each other than either of us do with Anderson Cooper, Tucker Carlson, Jack Dorsey, Dr Fauci, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, or FJB. That's what everyone needs to get through their thick heads.

To the ruling class, we're all... chattel.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top