Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 6:33:29 PM EDT
[#1]
The line from the movie Patriot.  “These are not the sort of men we need “.
Is completely applicable here.  Niki Minaj and her millions of social media followers are seeing behind the curtain.  This is exactly what we need right now.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 6:35:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That mentality is why we lose.

Enough.
View Quote

He is not "one of us". Agent provocateur at best.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 6:44:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Arfcommers and Nicki Minaj fans have more in common with each other than either of us do with Anderson Cooper, Tucker Carlson, Jack Dorsey, Dr Fauci, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, or FJB. That's what everyone needs to get through their thick heads.

To the ruling class, we're all... chattel.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone here tossing her under the bus is exactly why we're on the losing end.  

Regardless of what you think about her, or what she's done in the past, she's putting OUR message out there with more pull than anyone else with a voice.  

Worst case; the enemy of my enemy is my friend, for now.
We can return to our petty squabbles once the war is over. Until then, we need every ally we can muster.
Arfcommers and Nicki Minaj fans have more in common with each other than either of us do with Anderson Cooper, Tucker Carlson, Jack Dorsey, Dr Fauci, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, or FJB. That's what everyone needs to get through their thick heads.

Reminds me of that SNL bit during the 2016 election where Tom Hank plays a Trump supporting redneck on "Black Jeopardy" and it shows how much the religious non-elite in this country have in common.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 7:58:39 PM EDT
[#4]
She hasn't twitted since the 15th. Is she still alive?
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 8:20:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Her Twitter account got shut off the moment she spoke out of turn. As far as I know it hasn't been reinstated, which is part of what is fueling this event.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Her Twitter account got shut off the moment she spoke out of turn. As far as I know it hasn't been reinstated, which is part of what is fueling this event.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is not currently suspended.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 8:48:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think so. If she was suspended her page wouldn't show up at all.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 8:49:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Nikki is a motherfucking monster.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:00:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:28:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Gotcha, they must have caved and reinstated it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:42:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
She has 160 to 180 million followers total on all her social media platforms. She's redpilling more people than the Republican Party and Fox ever did.

They hate her now. She got locked out of Twitter (temporarily).

Title: Nicki Minaj Says We Are Becoming Like Communist China, Tells People WAKE UP, Calls White House Liars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFFI4Xzwgx8
View Quote

The Chicommification of the USA continues. Unabated.  

When the West finally falls, it will not go down in anger. It will go down with an applause.  

Test. Jab. Track. Trace.  Divide-Castigate-Isolate. (Repeat often as necessary)
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:44:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First time or two you offend them they lock you out of your account, the feed remains and usually the way you know they are locked is they go on another platform to tell everyone what happened.  When they do a ban is when the entire feed and account goes down the memory hole.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 12:15:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

First time or two you offend them they lock you out of your account, the feed remains and usually the way you know they are locked is they go on another platform to tell everyone what happened.  When they do a ban is when the entire feed and account goes down the memory hole.
View Quote

I think she gave them the silent treatment after they temp-locked her account, and went to IG instead.

She's basically daring Zuckerberg & Co. to lock her out on there.  

“If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.”

Link Posted: 9/18/2021 1:19:17 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 9/18/2021 1:28:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Holy hell I'm in love
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I found a video of her shooting an AR-15.

Never heard of the song, as I don't listen to her music. But this sounds like the Angry Nicki, the I-Don't-Take-Shit-Nicki.

Warning, song is full of n-words and has scantily-clad women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mwNbTL3pOs

https://i.ibb.co/7nW8PJk/N001.png

https://i.ibb.co/FJ1YV2X/N002.png

https://i.ibb.co/nP3VTqC/N003.png

Maybe she's been based all along? Song is from 2014.

Holy hell I'm in love

Yes, she has been red pilled for many, many years. One of the main reasons she is on my short list of entertainers I respect.

Link Posted: 9/18/2021 1:30:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The line from the movie Patriot.  “These are not the sort of men we need “.
Is completely applicable here.  Niki Minaj and her millions of social media followers are seeing behind the curtain.  This is exactly what we need right now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2021 1:41:05 AM EDT
[#18]
I thought they celebrate strong, independent women.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 2:05:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Thank you, sir. I've been lurking on this site since 2009. I never joined before because I didn't have much to contribute.

But now I'm mad as Hell, and I've got a lot to say. I can contribute to the cause.

And if this lady can help us win, I will stand with her. She may be the most important person to have spoken-out thus far. 180 MILLION followers. I hope to God she takes advantage of this opportunity to make real positive change. This is a once in a generation opportunity. We need more like her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

welcome back, friend.

Thank you, sir. I've been lurking on this site since 2009. I never joined before because I didn't have much to contribute.

But now I'm mad as Hell, and I've got a lot to say. I can contribute to the cause.

And if this lady can help us win, I will stand with her. She may be the most important person to have spoken-out thus far. 180 MILLION followers. I hope to God she takes advantage of this opportunity to make real positive change. This is a once in a generation opportunity. We need more like her.

Interesting, thanks.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 2:13:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I am so confused why there is a 6 page thread here on a gun forum about Nicki Minaj.

Anyone want to give me cliff notes, I don't watch the news.

Thought we went by the "Shut up and sing" philosophy that was applied to all entertainers.

She's a piece of shit whore.

Like tomorrow are we going to have an 8 page thread on Cardi B, like having a Nicki Minaj vs Cardi B 2021 Whore Off?

Just one of the last people I expected to see anyone here discussing. She says controversial shit all the time but everyone just ignores her because she's an absolute idiot.

View Quote

This bait glows brighter than an Irishmans bare ass under a full moon.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 2:14:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am so confused why there is a 6 page thread here on a gun forum about Nicki Minaj.

Thought we went by the "Shut up and sing" philosophy that was applied to all entertainers.

Like tomorrow are we going to have an 8 page thread on Cardi B, like having a Nicki Minaj vs Cardi B 2021 Whore Off?

Just one of the last people I expected to see anyone here discussing. She says controversial shit all the time but everyone just ignores her because she's an absolute idiot.

Link Posted: 9/18/2021 8:11:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 8:30:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Guess its going to be ghettofied females that save America.... You guys remember the Azealia Banks tweets and controversy from a year or so ago...

Attachment Attached File

Do gods work queens!
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 8:42:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Where's AOC?
Isn't she the self-appointed defender of people of color?
She's cowering in the corner so that she doesn't lose her Facebook and Twitter followers.
Democrats are truly the hypocrite class.
View Quote

AOC is wearing a chick fi la bag at a gala full of leftist elite rich people.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 9:15:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Guess its going to be ghettofied females that save America.... You guys remember the Azealia Banks tweets and controversy from a year or so ago...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/9407/Screenshot_20210503-044213_2_png-2095362.JPG

Do gods work queens!
View Quote

Her video regarding Dolezal is hysterical.

She’s crazy as hell but 212 and Anna Wintour are jams.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/9407/Screenshot_20210503-044213_2_png-2095362.JPG

Do gods work queens!
View Quote

Yaaas Queen slayyyyy
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 9:42:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

People like this are why the right constantly loses.
View Quote

He’s not part of “the right”.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 9:54:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

A clock is not right twice a day no matter what...

A broken clock is not necessarily right twice a day either as it may be out of time, running fast or slow... so never correct

A STOPPED clock is right twice a day... assuming it is a 12 hour clock and not a 24 hour clock.

Sorry, OCD watch guy here!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Clock right twice a day no matter what

Celebrity BS level seems to be going down.  I think they see the theft of their wealth just like anyone else and recognize the sowing of confusion to hide it.

A clock is not right twice a day no matter what...

A broken clock is not necessarily right twice a day either as it may be out of time, running fast or slow... so never correct

A STOPPED clock is right twice a day... assuming it is a 12 hour clock and not a 24 hour clock.

Sorry, OCD watch guy here!

A broken digital clock is never right.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 10:02:50 AM EDT
[#29]
The ENTIRE MSM is in attack mode on her today.

Link Posted: 9/18/2021 10:38:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
lol her fans are out protesting the at the CDC

View Quote

Like it or not celebrities have massive amount of social influence. We need more of them to speak out against real issues.  They are the only effective weapon against the bought and paid for media.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 11:46:09 AM EDT
[#31]
the people running things have made a big error in their thinking.... pushing around a bunch of boomers is one thing, pushing around her followers is not going to work... they keep turning Nikki off and coming at her, it is going to get Real, real quick for the assholes fucking with her from the government to the press.... these people dont play that game, and the more lies told about them is tossing gas on the flames.

if your not sure... recall last summer and the peaceful protests.... this weekend should be interesting.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 11:56:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
.. if your not sure... recall last summer and the peaceful protests.... this weekend should be interesting.
View Quote

Yelling on Twittergram is one thing.

Actually taking the fight to the technocrat's doorsteps - and with them, those in the MSM who carry their water - is another matter entirely.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 2:19:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Do gods work queens!
View Quote

DAMN
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Being sold out to Communist China.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 2:26:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

You don’t even try to hide it. Do you get paid every time someone quotes your ridiculous posts?   Here is another $0.01.  Enjoy.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 3:03:40 PM EDT
[#36]
AI or Share Blue Bots...
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 3:20:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Do gods work queens!
View Quote

It's not an exaggeration. Nicki Manij challenging the vaxx push, refusing to be bribed or scared by the government or tech giants, championing bodily autonomy and free debate...meanwhile arfcom desperately buries any discussion about covid lol
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 3:31:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It's not an exaggeration. Nicki Manij challenging the vaxx push, refusing to be bribed or scared by the government or tech giants, championing bodily autonomy and free debate...meanwhile arfcom desperately buries any discussion about covid lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do gods work queens!

Your point is so sharp.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 3:35:54 PM EDT
[#39]
The funny part is if Trump had not had the election stolen Nicki Minaj would be on all the morning talk shows as a hero.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Do gods work queens!
View Quote

Based Banks
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 3:43:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do gods work queens!

Link Posted: 9/18/2021 3:48:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The funny part is if Trump had not had the election stolen Nicki Minaj would be on all the morning talk shows as a hero.
View Quote

Good theory but it wouldn't work because T$ wouldn't have "vaccine" mandates
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 3:48:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone here tossing her under the bus is exactly why we're on the losing end.  

Regardless of what you think about her, or what she's done in the past, she's putting OUR message out there with more pull than anyone else with a voice.  

Worst case; the enemy of my enemy is my friend, for now.
We can return to our petty squabbles once the war is over. Until then, we need every ally we can muster.

This.

And the "court Jester" class is disposable to the power brokers (as she is finding out), especially ones that have an enormous following of a politically "reliable" demographic.

I just want everybody to look around, give even a smidgen of analytical thought to what is going on in this country and decide if this is what you want from your nation.
Stop listening to the talking picture box thingie that regurgitates focus group tested messaging and propaganda.
That goes for both Arfcommers and Minaj fans.
TBH, I had zero idea who she was prior to this whole thing blowing up. And I have no idea if she is on "our" side or not. Frankly, that isn't super important.
It is that she DARED question the narrative and seems to be doubling down when called out on it.
That alone gives her props in my book.

Everybody should question....constantly.
Think for your fucking selves.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 3:51:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 4:15:11 PM EDT
[#45]
any of you tech guys staying up with her somewhere ?  I googled her and don't see where she is posting?  is she shutdown?   she has a way with words, lol,  fun to watch her shred assholes .
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 4:31:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Shhhh!!!!
This thread will get Covid- holed...
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 7:24:14 PM EDT
[#47]
I saw Psaki said the Biden Administration called her and had one of their doctors “answer any questions she has about the vaccines.”
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 7:30:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This is one hell of a timeline.
View Quote

I want to go back to living in boring times.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 8:22:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Who's listening to Nicki Minaj tonight? I'm watching her videos non-stop. It ain't much but I want to express my support.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top