BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:16:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Back on sale, but for $149

ETA: I got one on the way. I will post an update as to which model they ship me.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:07:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Chicken Fettucine Alfredo, made it over a week ago and making it again tonight.
I leave out the peppers and use mozzarella cheese instead of the Italian blend, fresh spinach leaves are a must.

½ Vidalia onion
6 cloves garlic peeled
4-6 mini red, orange, yellow peppers or 1 red bell pepper
8 ounces fettuccine noodles
10 ounces chicken breast cut into 1½" cubes
½ tsp fine grind sea salt
¼ tsp black pepper
4 Tbsp salted butter
2 cups chicken stock
1 cup Italian Blend shredded cheese
½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
½ cup heavy cream
2-3 cups baby spinach optional
INSTRUCTIONS

Cut the chicken into small bite size pieces about 1" cubes and season with salt and pepper. Slice the peppers into round or thin strips if you are using a regular size bell pepper. Dice the onion into ¼" dice. Peel 6 cloves of garlic.
Add the onions, peppers, garlic to the inner pot. Cut about 1" off the ends of the fettuccine noodles and fan them in a criss cross fashion in the pot.
Spread the cubed chicken on top. Place the butter on top of the chicken. Pour in the 2 cups of chicken stock. Put on the pressure lid and turn the valve to seal. Set the pressure to high for 2 minutes. When the time is up, immediately release the pressure.
Turn the sear/sauté on high. Toss the fettuccine noodles around in the pot to loosen them up. They will be undercooked at this point, but will finish cooking during the sear/sauté and resting time.
Add in the grated cheese and stir to combine. It might clump at first, but will smooth out. Reduce the heat to medium and add in the cream. Mix until combined. Add in the spinach if using and toss so the spinach is under the pasta. The mixture will look runny, no worries. Turn the heat off and close the crisping lid. Let sit 5-10 minutes. Mix well and serve!

Link Posted: 1/16/2022 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Arrived today and like many others, I got the 405 instead of the 401.

I have not been able to locate the customer service phone number to call to see about a credit or return. Can someone please post the number or PM it to me?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 7:04:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have not been able to locate the customer service phone number to call to see about a credit or return. Can someone please post the number or PM it to me?

Thanks
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 11:28:13 AM EDT
[#5]
WM customer service (800) 925-6278
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thanks
View Quote

I did mine by email.
Click customer support on your email invoice.
Was done in less than 10 minutes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 11:49:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I did mine by email.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

I did mine by email.

I was hoping to get one of these great discounts others have received for my troubles. But no, Habib is sending me a return label and we'll let them try again.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top