Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/9/2023 10:08:26 AM EDT
Just precaution....

The door to door thing may not be a reality unless big city. For me, making sure I carry regularly and be in code yellow. No neck bearding ammo though.

I will be going to St. Louis and Nashville downtown soon. Just being vigilant I guess.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:14:32 AM EDT
[#1]
If you've haven't been stocking up on ammo for the past decade, you  are behind and will die shortly
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:15:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Our Hamas lives in DC.

They've been awakening for the last couple years.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:15:56 AM EDT
[#3]
OP just got done reading The Day Of Wrath
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:18:29 AM EDT
[#4]

not doing anything different
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:19:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Now that prices are back down, I've started buying things again.  Mainly reloading components.

Not sure I'll ever buy loaded centerfire ammo again, but I may buy another 10k 22lr, but my favorite is Stingers and they seem to have not dropped in price.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:20:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just precaution....

The door to door thing may not be a reality unless big city. For me, making sure I carry regularly and be in code yellow. No neck bearding ammo though.

I will be going to St. Louis and Nashville downtown soon. Just being vigilant I guess.
View Quote

No different than any other day.

And no I don't believe in the sleeper cell boogy man
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:22:10 AM EDT
[#7]
What does it mean to neck beard? Is this some tactical term I do not know?   I search but only get pics and tutorials on actual neck beards?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:23:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What does it mean to neck beard? Is this some tactical term I do not know?   I search but only get pics and tutorials on actual neck beards?
View Quote

Typically means buying up all available and then re-selling at a profit.  Not sure what context OP is using it in
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:23:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Perhaps you should read up on "9-11"?    

Or the initial Twin Tower bombing with the van?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:23:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sir, not done yet. I bought it a year ago. You prodded me to download and listen.

Thank you.  

@Quiganomics, FYI, I am a high school teacher...
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:24:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
M'lady......
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:26:03 AM EDT
[#12]
I got the lever gat in the car for just in case bro
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:27:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Just reminding myself to be alert.  Not a whole lot more than I do daily anyways.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#14]
RE: neckbeard. I have enough ammo. I do not intend to buy and hoard and resell. My point was not to go out and have a room full of ammo. I have enough..

My point, what else can or should one do moving forward. I have followed sitrep rather loosely the last couple years and not as good about carrying as I should. That changes.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:28:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I got the lever gat in the car for just in case bro
View Quote

your lever gun is pure sex bro. its inspiring me to do a 45-70 build. but to ops question...i bought nods recently
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:32:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy shit, this is some funny stuff. I mean let's just everyone ignore everything that has already happened.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:33:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

your lever gun is pure sex bro. its inspiring me to do a 45-70 build. but to ops question...i bought nods recently
View Quote

Its a lot of fun to use

And you can take it about anywhere
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:34:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Typically means buying up all available and then re-selling at a profit.  Not sure what context OP is using it in
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or buying all the ammo just to stockpile but never shooting
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:34:24 AM EDT
[#19]
CCW everywhere but work and the doc. Situational awareness.  The town I work in is a tourist trap, a target rich environment...
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:35:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Different?? I don’t think so.

The only thing that I can think of is I was finally going to buy a couple of 10/22 rifles since I don’t have any .22’s at all. .22 ammo…yes, a bunch, guns no.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just precaution....

View Quote
Code yellow?  lol

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:35:56 AM EDT
[#22]
My wife never carries her pistol.  I asked, no I told her last night it will be part of her every day carry from now on.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#23]
So just to clarify, shit going down in Israel means sleeper cells are gonna roll in the USA?

cause/correlation?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:39:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So just to clarify, shit going down in Israel means sleeper cells are gonna roll in the USA?

cause/correlation?
View Quote
Open southern border.

BP has made contact with several people on the terrorist watch list attempting to cross, how many have made it through out of the 2+ million crossings over the last 2 years?

US supports Israel, therfore we are the enemy to them.

Just that alone is a recipe for disaster, need I continue with more?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:40:25 AM EDT
[#25]
I get that bigger cities give you more bang for the buck, but if they really want to strike fear into people they'd be better off targeting small towns and things like that.

The govt would have all the excuse they need to crack down on all is law abiding citizens in the name of "safety from terrorism"

Imo a bunch of small town terrorist attacks is the quickest way for the govt to get disarmament and martial law.

A few high profile "examples" and people would fall in line real quick. Just like j6
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:40:47 AM EDT
[#26]
You can’t avoid the rapture.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:41:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Holy shit, this is some funny stuff. I mean let's just everyone ignore everything that has already happened.
View Quote

Tom Gresham in his show yesterday took things to a new level ,  he talked about it happening here .   Stressed use of a rifle for home defense .   Hardly an alarmist ,  just a realist in the use of weapons for self preservation .  He talked the talk .
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:41:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Nope.  I might fill some gas cans today though.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:42:11 AM EDT
[#29]
DOOOOOOOM
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

cause/correlation?
View Quote
Maybe see why they're dancing in the streets and saying that to Israel that to America
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:42:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Noun and a verb
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:43:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

"sleeper cell" may engender a more organized type of thing, sure.  But make no mistake, we've been letting foreign radicalized military age men into this country by the 10's of thousands per year for more than a few years now.  The number of them who have ill intent is greater than zero.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:44:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Jim Fuller says it all right here...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyI5-70LQ9d/
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:45:05 AM EDT
[#34]
I ID everyone on the street through my sights. You should read Day of Wrath. It's coming, with billions of illegals pouring over our borders daily.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:46:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Tom Gresham in his show yesterday took things to a new level ,  he talked about it happening here .   Stressed use of a rifle for home defense .   Hardly an alarmist ,  just a realist in the use of weapons for self preservation .  He talked the talk .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SHOT FOR SHOT, shotguns are more effective.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:47:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
CCW everywhere but work and the doc. Situational awareness.  The town I work in is a tourist trap, a target rich environment...
View Quote

You should carry everywhere, including outdoor raves.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:47:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well shit, never heard of this, written by the One Second after author. Will buy a copy.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:49:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If you've haven't been stocking up on ammo for the past decade, you  are behind and will die shortly
View Quote

I replaced my refrigerator with a stack of ammo and body armor, but that's for when we turn into Venezuela. ITS COMING
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:50:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Nothing different. Already carry everywhere. Overstocked on ammo and body armor. Drive 4WD vehicle so roads are a guideline not a requirement. Avoid tourist trap targets like NYC & Disney. Live in safe upper middle class suburbs.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:51:17 AM EDT
[#40]
You guys think Day of Wrath is bad? Not worried enough yet?

Read “Holy War on the Home Front”. Hint: it’s nonfiction.

MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I get that bigger cities give you more bang for the buck, but if they really want to strike fear into people they'd be better off targeting small towns and things like that.
View Quote
I doubt they'd make it too far down the road. Around there they take care of their own. They cross that line, it won't take long for them to find out. I recommend they don't.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:54:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

i sort of agree with the 'sleeper cell' boogy man. but there are for sure folks in this country who are crazy enough to 'join the party' who will be triggered by whats going in in the middle east.

your response most likely doesnt require an ammo fort though. best to just be aware of your surroundings and avoid large crowds..
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:55:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I ID everyone on the street through my sights. You should read Day of Wrath. It's coming, with billions of illegals pouring over our borders daily.
View Quote

and if an attack comes from illegals that Biden let in it will be covered up.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 10:59:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Y’all worried about hamas, etc when Chinese spies have infiltrated every industry and branch of government in America.  

The open border is no accident.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Time to revisit your prep plans for food, water, electricity, ammo, etc.  Can you last 6 days, 6 weeks, 6 months etc?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 11:02:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Jim Fuller says it all right here...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyI5-70LQ9d/
View Quote

He’s right
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 11:02:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Well shit, never heard of this, written by the One Second after author. Will buy a copy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a public high school teacher, I get this. And admittedly it has shaken me and I’m only on chapter 4.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 11:02:59 AM EDT
[#48]
9mm is back down to $240/1000. I don’t know how much lower it will get.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 11:05:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:And no I don't believe in the sleeper cell boogy man
View Quote

How did your morning go on September 11th, 2001?

What would be the possible rational/logical explanation of why the Chinese wouldn't exploit our open borders?

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 11:06:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top