Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:12:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I already avoid public gatherings and in Phoenix area odds are pretty slim of an armed attack running into my area.

I don't think the muslims are dumb enough to attack our schools.  We literally incinerate all of Gaza before Israel if there was an attack on our kids by Hamas.

If I lived in a densely populated area I'd consider keeping a rifle load out in my car
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:12:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

not doing anything different
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I have about 20 big ones for applying resin and epoxy for rifle bedding and such, I'll clean em and keep re-using em.
Being sterile is highly over rated.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Found 500rnds of 10mm that I forgot I had yesterday, so I got that going for me.

You're gonna need 3000 hypodermic needles for when the medical system becomes overwhelmed.

I have about 20 big ones for applying resin and epoxy for rifle bedding and such, I'll clean em and keep re-using em.

Im sorry to hear that you dont take being a responsible adult civilian patriot seriously. If you don't have everything you need to recreate society by yourself when the DEMONcraps activate Agenda 31, you've failed as a father, husband, child, adult, and human.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:16:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Why?  I don't use any hypodermic needles at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Found 500rnds of 10mm that I forgot I had yesterday, so I got that going for me.

You're gonna need 3000 hypodermic needles for when the medical system becomes overwhelmed.

Why?  I don't use any hypodermic needles at all.

Not now, but have you heard of war wounded?  It's not for you, God will protect you. It's for the other fighters who realize too late that hospitals will be overwhelmed, assuming they aren't targeted.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
CCW everywhere but work and the doc. Situational awareness.  The town I work in is a tourist trap, a target rich environment...
View Quote

Here is what might or might not have happened last week. It’s possible that….

Someone went in for an abdominal ultrasound. He was pocket carrying a Sig 365. The technician said please empty your pockets and remove your shirt. And pointed to a chair.
Someone turned his back to the technician who was preparing the machine and not paying any attention. He unbuttoned his shirt and placed it on the chair. Then took the Sig out and placed it on the chair and covered it with the shirt. Then put keys, watch and wallet on top of the shirt.

The technician was facing the other way and never saw anything.

Another time this person was carrying in an IWB holster when a doctor said time for a rectal exam. Drop trousers. The doctor was getting ready for the exam and the guy upholstered and put the Sig in his front pocket and dropped trousers.

The doctor saw the empty holster and said. So you carry a handgun? Is it in your car? You left it in your car? The answer was yes.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:28:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yeah, us rural folks are the ones with the guns bro. We also know that nobody is coming except 3-4 deputies(eventually), and have no problem defending ourselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I get that bigger cities give you more bang for the buck, but if they really want to strike fear into people they'd be better off targeting small towns and things like that.

Yeah, us rural folks are the ones with the guns bro. We also know that nobody is coming except 3-4 deputies(eventually), and have no problem defending ourselves.

Said the white South African farmer…
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:30:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Of all the illegals who have crossed the border only a small percentage are Muslim terrorists. Not enough to cause any significant damage to the US as a whole.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:35:22 PM EDT
[#8]
It only takes one AK armed Islamic radical entering a restaurant or grocery store to end your family's well being. I'll be open carrying today at a birthday party and posting myself near the entry door. It is at a local restaurant chain.

So did Biden's unfreezing Iranian assets and oil quotas effectively pay them off to not attack the USA?

I wouldn't be surprised at all.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:37:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I get that bigger cities give you more bang for the buck, but if they really want to strike fear into people they'd be better off targeting small towns and things like that.

Trying to compare those two situations is completely ridiculous.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:40:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Im sorry to hear that you dont take being a responsible adult civilian patriot seriously. If you don't have everything you need to recreate society by yourself when the DEMONcraps activate Agenda 31, you've failed as a father, husband, child, adult, and human.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I welcome our demon crapper overlords.
Agenda 31 is just the beginning.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:42:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It only takes one AK armed Islamic radical entering a restaurant or grocery store to end your family's well being. I'll be open carrying today at a birthday party and posting myself near the entry door. It is at a local restaurant chain.

So did Biden's unfreezing Iranian assets and oil quotas effectively pay them off to not attack the USA?

I wouldn't be surprised at all.
View Quote

Do not shoot the radio in the restaurant.
People will be very mad at you.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:48:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Same as always.  I carry all the time, which half of GD thinks is weird.  The risk of Hamas sleeper cells pulling something here is extremely remote.  Not enough people in one place for a proper mass casualty event.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:56:36 PM EDT
[#13]
I think our threat level from Islamic terrorism has not changed.  Our individual threat is from the usual suspects.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:58:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I already avoid public gatherings and in Phoenix area odds are pretty slim of an armed attack running into my area.

I don't think the muslims are dumb enough to attack our schools.  We literally incinerate all of Gaza before Israel if there was an attack on our kids by Hamas.

If I lived in a densely populated area I'd consider keeping a rifle load out in my car
View Quote

LOL.  Like we literally incinerated all of Saudi Arabia after 9-11?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 1:59:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Holy shit, this is some funny stuff. I mean let's just everyone ignore everything that has already happened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No different than any other day.

And no I don't believe in the sleeper cell boogy man

Holy shit, this is some funny stuff. I mean let's just everyone ignore everything that has already happened.

Did I miss something?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
RE: neckbeard. I have enough ammo. I do not intend to buy and hoard and resell. My point was not to go out and have a room full of ammo. I have enough..

My point, what else can or should one do moving forward. I have followed sitrep rather loosely the last couple years and not as good about carrying as I should. That changes.
View Quote

If you feel that you're good on ammo, how about some concealable armor and some medical supplies along with training for trauma wound treatment.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:09:47 PM EDT
[#17]
TIPS TO HELP YOU SURVIVE

Wear a seat belt and drive defensively.
Eat a healthy diet and exercise.
Use alcohol judiciously.
Avoid interactions with known criminals.
Wear brightly colored or reflective clothing when walking in poorly lit areas at night.
Have a yearly blood panel done, along with recommended age-based cancer screenings.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:10:56 PM EDT
[#18]
OP is just wishful thinking to justify his LARPing.

"It's Happening, isn't it!"

No....No it's not.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:13:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:16:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
TIPS TO HELP YOU SURVIVE

Wear a seat belt and drive defensively.
Eat a healthy diet and exercise.
Use alcohol judiciously.
Avoid interactions with known criminals.
Wear brightly colored or reflective clothing when walking in poorly lit areas at night.
Have a yearly blood panel done, along with recommended age-based cancer screenings.

View Quote

High protein diet
Strength Training
Dentist every 6-months
Up to date vaccinations
Learn a combat sport
Carry a gun everywhere
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:17:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:19:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:21:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
OP is just wishful thinking to justify his LARPing.

"It's Happening, isn't it!"

No....No it's not.
View Quote

Like the recent nuclear target thread.  Everyone was convinced his AO was on Russia's target list.  "Hooterville is a priority target.  It is the agricultural center of the US as well as a rail-highway hub.  The Russians cannot allow the Cannonball to remain in service!!!!!!!!! "
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:28:13 PM EDT
[#24]
I would say first just make sure you are armed when out, and be focused when you are in a venue or area with a crowd... Walmart, holiday festival... whatever

Lastly it's just a fact that if there are a string of these incidents in a short time there will be a panic buying run, and frankly that's coming anyway as we get near election time, ammo is relatively affordable now and you need to do the needful if you are in need
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:34:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

"sleeper cell" may engender a more organized type of thing, sure.  But make no mistake, we've been letting foreign radicalized military age men into this country by the 10's of thousands per year for more than a few years now.  The number of them who have ill intent is greater than zero.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"sleeper cell" may engender a more organized type of thing, sure.  But make no mistake, we've been letting foreign radicalized military age men into this country by the 10's of thousands per year for more than a few years now.  The number of them who have ill intent is greater than zero.

Try near 10 million unknowns over the last three years
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:48:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Be sure and use ladders and stairs safely.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#27]
You should be carrying lethal and medical now AND well prior to this.

You should have some excellent training for both regardless of whether or not you think you need it because you do,  we all do.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:52:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Put the G48 away in favor of the 19. Might look into the XMacro.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:54:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Man I got cartels and illegal criminals to worry about down here. Ain’t afraid of your cutouts.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I would not mind a run on guns because the liberals heads explode but damn not another ammo shortage please.

I have lots but is still annoying when you need a specialty item.
View Quote

Not directed at you specifically, but with regards to dedicated self defense tools perhaps avoid things that require a "specialty item" if you can.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 2:58:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
9mm is back down to $240/1000. I don’t know how much lower it will get.
View Quote

I figure 240 is just 160 with the effects of the TRUE rate of inflation in the last 3 or so years.  People holding out for Trump era "please buy our ammo!!" prices may be waiting for awhile...and perhaps forever.

While demand may be down,  the increase in labor, fuel, material, etc isn't going to allow it.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:07:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I just stay naked and half erect 24/7 now, in case there isn’t time to get ready!!!
View Quote

Half erect??

YOUR FUNERAL
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:07:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Of all the illegals who have crossed the border only a small percentage are Muslim terrorists. Not enough to cause any significant damage to the US as a whole.
View Quote

Coordinated infrastructure attacks don't require many people or a massive amount of assets.

Tank farms, LPG and NG sites, electrical grid assets, refineries etc, etc...

Flying two planes into buildings full of people that primarily push paper changed America forever,  taking out even a small percentage of hard assets that have a daily effect on how Americans themslves physically move, and how our food moves would seriously move the needle on how we do things and 'they' don't need an army to pull it off.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:10:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stop focusing on gadgets and get some training on how to better use what you have.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:13:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

LOL.  Like we literally incinerated all of Saudi Arabia after 9-11?
View Quote
Office building vs a bunch of schools? I'd wager public anger would be ten fold if kids are the target.  Easy choice for the president to just mass murder Gaza which has zero value to us and be the public hero.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:17:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Office building vs a bunch of schools? I'd wager public anger would be ten fold if kids are the target.  Easy choice for the president to just mass murder Gaza which has zero value to us and be the public hero.
View Quote

10x the anger?  sure,  10x the followthru at the political shotcaller level especially with current leadership?  highly questionable
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:18:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was trying to avoid being dismissed as hyperbole, but yes you are not incorrect.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:18:58 PM EDT
[#38]

I don't. That's why I have a grille guard on my truck, that and it allows me to open my bump gate.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:20:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Stop focusing on gadgets and get some training on how to better use what you have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Xanax for chronic anxiety. Got it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:24:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

10x the anger?  sure,  10x the followthru at the political shotcaller level especially with current leadership?  highly questionable
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

9/11 attacked the globohomo hierarchy directly. Of course they were willing to spend trillions of dollars. Attacking schools just means they'd have a few less pedo sex slaves, but they wouldn't notice the loss at the top.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:24:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pharmaceutical companies will be the first targets.
Better grow your own.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:39:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Or buying all the ammo just to stockpile but never shooting
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What does it mean to neck beard? Is this some tactical term I do not know?   I search but only get pics and tutorials on actual neck beards?

Typically means buying up all available and then re-selling at a profit.  Not sure what context OP is using it in

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:46:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Don't be concerned about Islam terrorist attacks in the USA.

The FBI is all over it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 3:47:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Don't be concerned about Islam terrorist attacks in the USA.

The FBI is all over it.
View Quote

Indeed...

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/09/fbi-agent-goaded-garland-shooter-to-tear-up-texas-raising-new-alarms-about-bureaus-methods/
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 4:07:03 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What does it mean to neck beard? Is this some tactical term I do not know?   I search but only get pics and tutorials on actual neck beards?

Typically means buying up all available and then re-selling at a profit.  Not sure what context OP is using it in

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/LOL-UMAD-BRO1gqf_zps44023202_JPG-109.jpg

Nah, buy all you want. Ammo forts won’t save you though.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 4:21:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Really?
I guess you never heard about 9/11.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 4:43:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If you've haven't been stocking up on ammo for the past decade, you  are behind and will die shortly
View Quote
This for sure, hopefully not the rest.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:02:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Better grow your own.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better grow your own.

I've bought all the glassware my 500sq Ft RV can hold. I'm ready, are you?
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:16:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better grow your own.

Link Posted: 10/9/2023 5:34:10 PM EDT
[#50]
The Wife and I and our adult kids actually had a family meeting about this today. We talked about situational awareness when out, particularly in crowded public places and particularly with the holiday season approaching. We also talked about our SOP for locking cars and the house when we go away and come home. Some of us everyday CC, others do not and choose to keep a Taser or OC in their car. Some of us are armed at home while others know where the Mossberg 500s are staged and have at least shot them before.

Crime is an ever increasing threat but I don’t believe we are on the verge of Islamic sleeper cells being activated. Frankly, Hamas/Iran is too dependent on the U.S. banking system and their friends in the U.S. Congress to risk high profile violent attacks within CONUS.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top