Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 617
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:18:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

There goes Christmas shopping for Ferguson.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

What if he had nothing to do with the rioting?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh look another murdered black male in Ferguson and no one gives a crap since it was not a white cop shooter.

I know I don't.

So?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:19:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Looters killed a Prius.  Libs are going to lose it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Looters killed a Prius.  Libs are going to lose it.

Nope, Aztek.

Too late.  

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:19:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why u racist, bro?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
15 Unanswered Questions About Michael Brown Incident And The Ensuing Ferguson Riots:

15. Why did Obama not bother to watch the prosecutor's detailed statement on the Grand Jury's decision - yet he still felt compelled to immediately comment on it without even hearing it first?
14. How can Obama say that it's "understandable" to disagree and protest against the Grand Jury's decision when no one outside the Grand Jury has ever seen all the evidence and testimony that was presented to the Grand Jury? Isn't that just encouraging ignorance-based protests?
13. Was it "understandable" for Michael Brown to attack the white police officer, bash him in the face fracturing his skull and try to take his gun, and then charge him "like a football player" even after being shot inside the officer's vehicle simply because a white cop was investigating the robbery that Michael Brown had just committed?
12. Why did Michael Brown attack the white police officer and try to grab his gun? Was it because the cop was smaller and white? Was there racism involved in how Michael Brown treated the white police officer?
11. Based on crime data, every month one white police officer is feloniously killed in the line of duty by a black male. Where are the black community leaders protesting those murders committed by their fellow black citizens? Or do those white cop lives not matter?
10. Would Michael Brown have attacked Officer Wilson if the Wilson was black just as big as he was?
9. Is there a wider problem in the black community with young black men automatically "profiling" white cops and targetting them for hostility and aggression that needs to be addressed within the black community?
8. Was Michael Brown raised in the same criminal "F-the police" community-culture that was on display during the riots and if so, how much did that "black gansta" culture influence and lead to Michael Brown's aggressive actions towards Officer Darell Wilson?
7. Where were Michael Brown's parents when he was robbing that convenience store and violently assaulting the guy inside the store, and did his parents also know he was a pot-smoker? Why did they raise a criminal like that and what could they and other parents of young black males do different to keep their children from getting into drugs and becoming violent criminals?
6. Why aren't people protesting over the 20 black people killed every day in America by other black people - or do those black lives not matter as much as Michael Brown?
5. How exactly does it "honor" Michael Brown to loot your local mom-and-pop liquor stores, beauty shops, auto-repair shops and destroy storefronts and set fire to buildings in your very own neighborhood?  
4. Why weren't the hundreds of peaceful protestors protecting their own neighborhoods and businesses instead of marching down streets away from the areas of mass-crimes of arson and looting that were going on?
3. Why did the hundreds of peaceful protestors on the streets of Ferguson turn their back on their fellow neighbors and business-owners during the riots and not protect their neighborhoods from rioting being done right in front of them by their fellow citizens?
2. Why would any business-owner want to stay in a "poverty-stricken area" like that and offer jobs to that community when they know that that community will turn its back on them and burn them to the ground for completely unrelated reactions?
1. Why does the black community not understand that it is NOT okay to rob a store, assault someone on the way out and then, when a cop shows up in response to the crime you just committed, repeatedly bash the cop in the face, try to take their gun away, charge them "like a football player" and expect to NOT get shot by the cop while doing it?

Why u racist, bro?

Can you say Orchestrated?  O-R-C-H-E-S-T-R-A-T-E-D.  That's right.

Now let's use it in a sentence.

The Obama Administration has orchestrated this event almost from the start.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:20:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm hoping all the white liberals in my town get out and riot in support of the riots in Ferguson.....the antique shops in town will make a nice fire!!
View Quote

Why the fuck would you want to see innocent businesses burned up and the livelihood of people put in shambles?
Dam dude.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:21:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fergadishu "Sit ins" and protests have come to Minnesota, do these people have any idea how hypocritical they are?

http://www.mprnews.org/story/2014/11/25/twincities-ferguson-protests
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Fergadishu "Sit ins" and protests have come to Minnesota, do these people have any idea how hypocritical they are?

"A lot of people have had enough of being victimized," he said. "And a lot of people had enough of hearing about people being victimized. We're just done with it."

When I think of Minnesota .... and late November ... I think of ... snowplows.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:21:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:21:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Interesting note:

As one third of my office's ownership / management, I have always kept an unwritten "if you got em, carry em" policy. Yesterday I was the only one to my knowledge carrying at the office and since switching to a larger pistol with two spares it was pretty obvious I was carrying yesterday. There are others at my office who have permits but rarely carry who took notice.

Today everyone here who has a permit is carrying and I suspect two others may be carrying as well.

I've also had more of my employees ask me about how to get a CCW this morning than any time in the last three years or so.

Now is the time to be polite and helpful to folks who approach us asking questions. The anti gunners never let a good crisis go to waste, neither should we. Once this all settles down I'm going to take some of these folks to the range and see if I can't flip some more opinions.
View Quote
AWESOME!

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:21:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:22:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Interesting note:

As one third of my office's ownership / management, I have always kept an unwritten "if you got em, carry em" policy. Yesterday I was the only one to my knowledge carrying at the office and since switching to a larger pistol with two spares it was pretty obvious I was carrying yesterday. There are others at my office who have permits but rarely carry who took notice.

Today everyone here who has a permit is carrying and I suspect two others may be carrying as well.

I've also had more of my employees ask me about how to get a CCW this morning than any time in the last three years or so.

Now is the time to be polite and helpful to folks who approach us asking questions. The anti gunners never let a good crisis go to waste, neither should we. Once this all settles down I'm going to take some of these folks to the range and see if I can't flip some more opinions.
View Quote

Excellent approach.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:22:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh look another murdered black male in Ferguson and no one gives a crap since it was not a white cop shooter.

I know I don't.

Crime prevention.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:23:08 PM EDT
[#12]
We have a protest at my University (U of M) today at 1500. Lets just say that I may or may not have 55rds of 9mm and a P226 on my person for class today. This shit makes me sick.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:23:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"A lot of people have had enough of being victimized," he said. "And a lot of people had enough of hearing about people being victimized. We're just done with it."

We are in a bit of a warm spell it's 16 degrees out there.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know I don't.

So?

So an innocent man could have been killed.  Why does his color have anything to do with it?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:24:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

We have a protest at my University (U of M) today at 1500. Lets just say that I may or may not have 55rds of 9mm and a P226 on my person for class today. This shit makes me sick.
View Quote
Love them 18 round flush fits.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:24:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Crime prevention.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know I don't.

Crime prevention.

Was he stealing the car or trying to get away?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:25:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Why the fuck would you want to see innocent businesses burned up and the livelihood of people put in shambles?
Dam dude.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm hoping all the white liberals in my town get out and riot in support of the riots in Ferguson.....the antique shops in town will make a nice fire!!

Dam dude.

Probably the same reason someone else wanted the white chick with the 'fuck the police' sign get gang raped by the dindu tribe......

Stupid libs don't realize what they are asking for?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Because the first non-black store owner who shoots someone trying to torch the store he's perched atop is going to have the full weight of DOJ OCR come down on them.  

DOJ OCR, under Obama, has watched people die during their investigations, and then stood on the sideline while others [the very people whom they were "trying to help"] took the fall.

The store owners are better off letting everything burn, even if none of it is insured.  If they fire a shot, and aren't a protected class, they'll lose everything, not just their store, fighting the DOJ indictments.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why aren’t folks screaming from the rooftops.........Don’t ROB stores......it is DANGEROUS!

Because the first non-black store owner who shoots someone trying to torch the store he's perched atop is going to have the full weight of DOJ OCR come down on them.  

DOJ OCR, under Obama, has watched people die during their investigations, and then stood on the sideline while others [the very people whom they were "trying to help"] took the fall.

The store owners are better off letting everything burn, even if none of it is insured.  If they fire a shot, and aren't a protected class, they'll lose everything, not just their store, fighting the DOJ indictments.

This, unfortunately.  Fear of blowback is why the animals were left to pillage last night.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:25:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:25:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Are McDonald's and Taco Bell open today, or did they get burned out?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm on the other side of the state at WMU I hope this garbage doesn't come here
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:26:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:27:10 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Excellent approach.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting note:

Excellent approach.

I'm "not allowed" at work, but I don't think today wills be the first ever search for contraband. I may have more than one piece with me, but my sbr didn't break down enough to bring, and you see cars aren't a good place for nfa toys
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:27:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why aren’t folks screaming from the rooftops.........Don’t ROB stores......it is DANGEROUS!

Absolutely 100% accurate.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:28:20 PM EDT
[#25]
If I stood in the middle of a mob with all eyes on me and yelled, "Burn this bitch down!" Then the mob followed my orders and burnt the place down, should I be charged with something?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:29:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
If I stood in the middle of a mob with all eyes on me and yelled, "Burn this bitch down!" Then the mob followed my orders and burnt the place down, should I be charged with something?
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:29:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

No comment.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote

People grieve in different ways.

You need to be more understanding.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Depends, what is your skin tone?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:30:51 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I'm "not allowed" at work, but I don't think today wills be the first ever search for contraband. I may have more than one piece with me, but my sbr didn't break down enough to bring, and you see cars aren't a good place for nfa toys

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Interesting note:

Excellent approach.

Have you thought about this:  http://gearscout.militarytimes.com/2014/08/15/breaking-the-law-tactical-gen-3-ar-folding-stock-adapter-exclusive-first-look/

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:31:07 PM EDT
[#31]
So apparently Brown's stepfather said to "burn this bitch down". Why aint this mother fucker in jail for inciting a riot?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:31:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Interesting note:

View Quote

Nice, you hiring?  
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Breaking:  In comes Al Shapton!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#35]

eta: beat

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:34:00 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Breaking:  In comes Al Shapton!
View Quote

But hey, he's a News reporter for MSNBC, so we all know he's objective.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#38]
FUCKING BEN CRUMP..............
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:35:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

This shit shouldn't even get air time, this is a fucking circus.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#40]
FERGUSON, Missouri----KMOV-TV reports that the majority of stores that were damaged or completely destroyed during Monday night's violent riots in Ferguson were minority owned. Fire Departments around the St. Louis County Area put out 25 structural fires caused by vandals and looters following the announcement from the grand jury that Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson would not be indicted in the death of Mike Brown.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:36:03 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting note:

Excellent approach.

Have you thought about this:  http://gearscout.militarytimes.com/2014/08/15/breaking-the-law-tactical-gen-3-ar-folding-stock-adapter-exclusive-first-look/

My upper doesn't fit in my bag and I didn't want to introduce new stuff to the office if I could help it
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:36:09 PM EDT
[#42]
I don't think he know what the word "UNBIASED" means
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:36:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I like the one white guy in the back.

"Oh god I feel so cool right now..."
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:36:37 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote

This dude is a lawyer?

He speaks as clumsily and uneducatedly as any hoodlum on the street.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This dude is a lawyer?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This dude is a lawyer?

If Obama had a lawyer...
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:37:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

FSU should send his tuition back and revoke his JD.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Nice, you hiring?  
View Quote

Do you know curtain wall systems and Autodesk Inventor?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:38:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This dude is a lawyer?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This dude is a lawyer?

Keepin it real.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:38:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:38:34 PM EDT
[#50]
There is no way this guy passed the bar...
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top