Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 617
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 6:57:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw some black guy on TV today all but call for minimum height and weight standards for cops . Arguing that cops shouldnt shoot people just because the person attacking them is younger, taller, stronger...

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:01:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Saw some black guy on TV today all but call for minimum height and weight standards for cops . Arguing that cops shouldnt shoot people just because the person attacking them is younger, taller, stronger...

View Quote

St. Michael was 6' 4", 290 pounds, and 18 years old.  How tall, big, and young does the guy want cops to be?  
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:03:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

St. Michael was 6' 4", 290 pounds, and 18 years old.  How tall, big, and young does the guy want cops to be?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

7'4", 390 lbs sounds like a good start.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:05:01 PM EDT
[#4]
.45 sounds better
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:05:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Finding female officers is going to be a bit of trouble.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:08:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:09:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WNBA isn't doing shit
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:16:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:16:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Is this in the St. Louis area? Any link to a story? This kind of stuff is what starts to turn opinion against them.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:35:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Anybody report a finalized resignation by Wilson yet?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:46:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just got an alert from Fox News. Not sure how finalized that is.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:52:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

My phone just told me so.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:53:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine told me first!
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:13:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Sorry not seeing a ranger tab or scroll in that pic just an 82nd ABN combat patch.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The Army has slowly been issuing out newer HK pistols so might be one of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The Army has slowly been issuing out newer HK pistols so might be one of them.

No they haven't and it just looks like a very well worn M9 possibly with a set of the hogue grips on it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's his combat patch its a 82nd Airborne with a ranger tab above the patch. It means he was deployed with them during one time or another.

Edit I think your right I cant read whether it says Airborne or Ranger. Makes more since for it to be Airborne considering the unit and I think if he was a ranger as well he would have another tab with it as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's his combat patch its a 82nd Airborne with a ranger tab above the patch. It means he was deployed with them during one time or another.

Edit I think your right I cant read whether it says Airborne or Ranger. Makes more since for it to be Airborne considering the unit and I think if he was a ranger as well he would have another tab with it as well.

It's just the airborne patch that goes with the 82nd patch, a ranger combat patch is the 75th ranger scroll.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:21:03 PM EDT
[#18]
I really appreciate Nortega's blog, but which stream is up and live. I suck at this.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:24:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Sorry if this was posted already, I've been out of the loop all day...

The NYTimes reporter who put out Wilson's address.... turns out she was arrested for shoplifting in 1996.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-nyt-reporter-published-darrenwilson-address-covered-michaelbrown-shoplifting-criminal-record/
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:27:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I really appreciate Nortega's blog, but which stream is up and live. I suck at this.
View Quote

Updates:
Cleveland
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hasek23

Ferguson/st. Louis
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bassemmasri
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dahboo7-live
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/chenj

DC
http://www.ustream.tv/occupy-it1
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:35:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

As a guide always check the top three links as they will tell who who is live and who is not and will also show ones that I don't have listed if they are new

IMO - Citizen Streams is the best page

Ferguson Connection – Listing of Streams
Citizen Streams – Listing of Live Streams Worldwide
Single Page with Many Streams
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:36:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

As a guide always check the top three links as they will tell who who is live and who is not and will also show ones that I don't have listed if they are new

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

10/4 awesome
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:47:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Why are all the streamers left wing types?  Are there no conservative streamers?  Or are they just too smart to be in the Ferg during this mass stupidity?

I think I may have answered my own question.  
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:52:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Why are all the streamers left wing types?  Are there no conservative streamers?  Or are they just too smart to be in the Ferg during this mass stupidity?

View Quote

Truth
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:55:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

They would get beat on.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:56:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Anything happening yet tonight?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:56:12 PM EDT
[#27]
The media doesn't even try to hide their bias.

Current CNN headline: "Darren Wilson, the Missouri police officer who killed an unarmed black teen, has resigned, according to his lawyer. " (emphasis added)

A. Unarmed.  Yes, but the dude just attacked a cop and tried to gank his gun, presumably he wasn't planning on buying Wilson a cup of coffee if he was successful.

B. Black. So?  Would y'all be mentioning race in a headline if it didn't promote your predetermined narrative?

C. Teen.  18 years old, 6' 4" and 280 lbs.  Old enough to join the military, big enough to be in the NFL, not what the word "teen" usually brings to mind.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:58:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

The NYTimes reporter who put out Wilson's address.... turns out she was arrested for shoplifting in 1996.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-nyt-reporter-published-darrenwilson-address-covered-michaelbrown-shoplifting-criminal-record/
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:59:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

You definitely answered your own question.

I'm glad I didn't see any of those mouth breathing dipshits at the mall yesterday because I have absolutely no filter and give zero fucks. We would've had words and I probably would've been in a lot of legal trouble!

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:00:31 PM EDT
[#30]
I wish there were just one or two  real journalists instead of all these fake ones doing the streams.  No commentary at all.  Just let the video and live audio show what happened.  It would still need an effort to make sure the video didn't just show a one sided perspective but at least there would be none of the BS commentary.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:05:22 PM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:05:52 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/OohBurn.gif

That is hilarious.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:06:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I wish there were just one or two  real journalists instead of all these fake ones doing the streams.  No commentary at all.  Just let the video and live audio show what happened.  It would still need an effort to make sure the video didn't just show a one sided perspective but at least there would be none of the BS commentary.
View Quote

But then we wouldn't have heard about kettles, hornets nests, and how to steal IPhone 6s.  
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:11:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The media doesn't even try to hide their bias.

Current CNN headline: "Darren Wilson, the Missouri police officer who killed an unarmed black teen, has resigned, according to his lawyer. " (emphasis added)

A. Unarmed.  Yes, but the dude just attacked a cop and tried to gank his gun, presumably he wasn't planning on buying Wilson a cup of coffee if he was successful.

B. Black. So?  Would y'all be mentioning race in a headline if it didn't promote your predetermined narrative?

C. Teen.  18 years old, 6' 4" and 280 lbs.  Old enough to join the military, big enough to be in the NFL, not what the word "teen" usually brings to mind.
View Quote

Same shit different day. There is a picture floating around, that I can't seem to find right now, that shows the blurb about the acquittal from FoxNews and CNN. Needless to say, it was fucking disgusting!
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

But then we wouldn't have heard about kettles, hornets nests, and how to steal IPhone 6s.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or heard from a credentialed media, prelaw, premed, butt pirate that needs seizure meds but doesn't carry them with him.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:18:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:22:03 PM EDT
[#37]

When some cops smoke his stupid ass, it will be the same bullshit sob story!
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:22:45 PM EDT
[#38]

Too much product placement in that movie.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:25:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Giantization of police!
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:29:36 PM EDT
[#40]

Well, those are some real operators there.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:31:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Giantization of police!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Giantization of police!

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:32:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Or heard from a credentialed media, prelaw, premed, butt pirate that needs seizure meds but doesn't carry them with him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LAPD didn't treat his concussion apparently
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:33:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:36:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

That one guy should have been punched out for pointing a weapon at the video guy.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Must be Tier 1 operators with that muzzle discipline
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:38:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol I was hoping for a brain hemorrhage.  

"I got billy clubbed and hit my head on the ground!"

"CBS, you wanted to talk to me! CBS, you wanted to talk to me! CBS, you wanted to talk to me! "
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:39:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

bryanhayes
From blunt force trauma to my head- due to blow from nightstick
2 hours ago
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:39:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are NOT journalists.  They all have an agenda to stick it to the man.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:45:27 PM EDT
[#49]

That's an 82nd Airborne Patch with the Airborne tab above it as part of the patch, a Ranger tab would not be worn on the right shoulder.

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

"CBS, you wanted to talk to me! CBS, you wanted to talk to me! CBS, you wanted to talk to me! "
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw him on one of the streams that he was going to give an interview to CBS about it.  
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top