BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 617
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:52:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Saw some black guy on TV today all but call for minimum height and weight standards for cops . Arguing that cops shouldnt shoot people just because the person attacking them is younger, taller, stronger...

View Quote

It is laughable! Everyone of these dip shits has some sort of reasoning on how this could have all been avoided. But none of them ever comes close to square one! DO NOT TRY TO BEAT UP ON THE POLICE! and most likely if he wouldn't have beat up on the store owner,the police would have never been called. So the lesson here is DON'T BEAT UP ON PEOPLE. Some day somebody might just call your bluff
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:53:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Ferguson is turning into a bad hippie music fest.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:54:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Is that Bassem video of thugs in Walmart happening right now?   If so, where are the police to shut their stuff down?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:55:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Giantization of police!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Saw some black guy on TV today all but call for minimum height and weight standards for cops . Arguing that cops shouldnt shoot people just because the person attacking them is younger, taller, stronger...

St. Michael was 6' 4", 290 pounds, and 18 years old.  How tall, big, and young does the guy want cops to be?  

Giantization of police!

They're workin' on it.

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:55:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I saw him on one of the streams that he was going to give an interview to CBS about it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol I was hoping for a brain hemorrhage.  

"I got billy clubbed and hit my head on the ground!"

"CBS, you wanted to talk to me! CBS, you wanted to talk to me! CBS, you wanted to talk to me! "

I saw him on one of the streams that he was going to give an interview to CBS about it.  

I was watching his stream when he was sashaying and lisping around LA talking about that and him being "billy clubbed." Then in his warped mind he thought the CBS camera crew was going to white knight in and rescue him from going to jail.

ugh, I'd like to smack him one good time in the forehead with a tack hammer...
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:55:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Is that Bassem video of thugs in Walmart happening right now?   If so, where are the police to shut their stuff down?
View Quote

That's Target.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:59:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I was watching his stream when he was sashaying and lisping around LA talking about that and him being "billy clubbed." Then in his warped mind he thought the CBS camera crew was going to white knight in and rescue him from going to jail.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"CBS, you wanted to talk to me! CBS, you wanted to talk to me! CBS, you wanted to talk to me! "

I hung with him up to getting arrested too.  Then I found the sideshow in Oakland.  I stayed up to 0400 watching that
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:00:12 PM EDT
[#9]

What. The. Fuck.

Where's Bluto when you need him!
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:00:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Heather(streamer) wants to know where all of the firetrucks were.  Well they were scared of her.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:01:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What. The. Fuck.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

What. The. Fuck.

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:02:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I hung with him up to getting arrested too.  Then I found the sideshow in Oakland.  I stayed up to 0400 watching that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish I would've hung with it! I hit the rack at like 02 just before Oakland went batshit. Missed all the good stuff. Signed back on and this thread jumped like fifteen pages.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:03:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I wish I would've hung with it! I hit the rack at like 02 just before Oakland went batshit. Missed all the good stuff. Signed back on and this thread jumped like fifteen pages.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and 10 more in the new Neighborhood Watch thread
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:04:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That's Target.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's Target.

Link?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:06:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's Target.

Link?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bassemmasri

Watch at the beginning and you can see the red target on the thief detectors.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:07:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Black guy talking about the National Guard doing something stupid like at Kent State seems to be ignorant of the fact that the National Guard was actually just returning fire.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:07:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I even called it, I said that it was going to pop off as soon as I signed off. Less than ten minutes later all hell broke loose. That's happened almost every night of this.

What neighborhood watch thread?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:08:08 PM EDT
[#18]
it is a real shame, he does the community a service by ridding it of a known thug, and he is the one that will possibly get sued, he is the one who gets threatened, he loses safety for his family and loses his house. No good deed goes unpunished.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:09:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I even called it, I said that it was going to pop off as soon as I signed off. Less than ten minutes later all hell broke loose. That's happened almost every night of this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This one
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:11:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's Target.

Link?

Oh God...
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:11:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:13:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Please vote so we don't have to listen to this nonsense when they announce the winner.

I don't think Ferguson Protestors should be #TIMEPOY. What do you think? Cast your vote http://ti.me/1oRASLm?xid=pinnion … via @TIME
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:13:54 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

That's a Huge Mall.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:14:36 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's Target.

Link?

They will continue to be less and less relevant and more and more pathetic.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:14:42 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Crap. Now they're starting to venture over to my side of the river.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:15:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

That made my blood boil! I'm lucky I haven't had any contact with these pieces of shit!

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This one

Tagged, thanks.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:15:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm with you. Hit the rack at 0130 and woke up to having missed the sideshow.   Notrega hooked me up with a video link but I missed out on all the IRT posting.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:16:44 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
That's a Huge Mall.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's a Huge Mall.

Is that DC? Shouldn't have been too tough to find the FSA there.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:16:51 PM EDT
[#29]
The Idiots think that Riots are Democracy.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:17:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:19:22 PM EDT
[#31]
I've got a question for y'all:

What evidence is there that Brown had any intention of taking Wilson's gun?

I know he punched him in the face, and that plus the bull rush justify the shooting, but did he ever say anything, actually touch the gun, or do anything else to suggest his plan was to take Wilson's gun? Or is it some myth that carried over on our side along with the fractured orbital socket?

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:20:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
  They will continue to be less and less relevant and more and more pathetic.
View Quote

Yep, especially when you inconvenience people and make little kids cry.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:20:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a Huge Mall.

It's Arlington, VA. It's "The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City."
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:20:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I know he punched him in the face, and that plus the bull rush justify the shooting, but did he ever say anything, actually touch the gun, or do anything else to suggest his plan was to take Wilson's gun? Or is it some myth that carried over on our side along with the fractured orbital socket?

View Quote

Go watch the dash cam footage, it's near the beginning of this thread.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:20:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Rumor Mill -

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/11/29/john-moore-breaking-news-oathkeepers-protecting-persons-businesses-in-ferguson/

To: Concerned Individuals

In Re: Ferguson/St. Louis Civil Disorder #2 update, this date

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This afternoon, I interviewed (my friend since 1994) Mr. Sam Andrews, Tactical Commander, of the Oath Keepers, Ferguson Team. Last night 11/28 & early this AM there were confrontations between the St. Louis County Police and the Oath Keepers. The police were citing the Oath Keepers as being in violation of St. Louis County Watchmen License ordinances. Mr. Andrews correctly responded that those license ordinances apply only to paid watchmen/guards, not volunteers.

Be Advised: The Oath Keepers are not a bunch of shoot-from-the-hip cowboys. They have legal counsel and comply with the legal advice of their attorney to stay within the rule of law.

This past Wednesday (11/26), local police were advised in private briefings that the police (i.e. Federal agencies) now consider the Oath Keepers the threat, not the New Black Panthers, the pro-Michael Brown demonstrators, or ISIS. Meanwhile, the Oath Keepers and cops on the street are talking over hot cups of coffee at 2:00 A.M.  getting their photos taken together, nodding and giving each other “thumbs up” when passing of the street. Word has spread throughout the Ferguson business community that the Oath Keepers have protected black owned businesses when the MO National Guard and St. Louis County Police could not/would not.

Oath Keepers went on-duty Monday afternoon in Ferguson. In their A.O. (Area of Operations) no property was damaged, burned down, or looted. The local cops tell Oath Keepers that all this anti Oath Keeper propaganda is coming from Federal sources.

The Oath Keepers will be on-duty tonight in Ferguson. They have every expectation of continuing their friendly, cordial, interaction with all local and state police officers. They have changed their tactics to ramp-down the apparent level of discomfort of various police officials when they were on the roof of one of the properties they are protecting.

This PM the St. Louis Post Dispatch was calling the Oath Keepers a “mysterious organization”. A claim which befuddles their members who have public meetings and whose membership includes Blacks, Latinos, Asians and Caucasians.

Early this afternoon, I confirmed (through a private source) what I have suspected since last August. Namely that the daily telephone interaction between MO Governor Nixon and the White House has involved Ms. Valerie Jarrett not the POTUS.

In the past 48 hours, a (mostly black) Baptist church in Ferguson, burned down. The intell I’m getting is that Federal agencies are (without a shred of evidence) blaming “white supremists” for this crime. This reminds me of the D.C. sniper matter which had several thousand police officers frantically searching for “an angry, middle-aged, white man in a full-size white cargo van” while a very black John Muhammad was riding around in his Chevy Caprice shooting innocents.

A note to the FBI:

Gentlemen,
I wish no harm the the FBI tactical team working in Ferguson, so I won’t comment publicly on the details of the multiple tactical mistakes your (obviously) rookie tactical team has made in Ferguson. These mistakes being compounded by the juvenile attempts to convince men (more than qualified to be instructors at the F.B.I. Academy in Quantico VA) that what they saw, was not what they saw. C’mon guys, these aren’t soccer moms. OK, I know they tell you at Quantico that you’re the elite of the elite. A quick reality check: Be advised: The tactical leaders of the Oath Keepers have skill sets and real-world tactical experience exceeding  those of nearly everyone in the FBI  (even the instructors at Quantico).

This matter continues to go directions I haven’t anticipated, but come as no great surprise.

A note to you Marxists/Communists/Muslims:

1.) There are far more of us than you.

2.) We are the good guys.

3.) You’re going to loose.

Standing by,

John Moore
WWW.THELIBERTYMAN.COM
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:20:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Part of Wilson's testimony is that Brown grabbed the gun and caused it to go out of battery.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:21:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Well well well...

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:21:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fantastic footage.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:21:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Testimony. Powder residue on his hand. Injury to his hand.

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:22:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Part of Wilson's testimony is that Brown grabbed the gun and caused it to go out of battery.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:22:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

It doesn't matter.
Once Brown attacked Wilson, Wilson was justified to use deadly force.
Anyone would have been justified to use deadly force.

Monk
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:22:47 PM EDT
[#42]
when they're holding their hands up in the air, i keep thinking of the "renewal" scene in logan's run... then i'm disappointed by the fact they don't float in the air and explode...
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:22:54 PM EDT
[#43]

Looks like the cops don't even pay attention to them anymore.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:23:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you sure it wasn't at the beginning of the previous locked thread?
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:24:10 PM EDT
[#45]

Oh snap!

Dude in the front in the blue/black jacket is drinking Arizona watermelon drink!
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:24:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Well well well...

http://i.imgur.com/it98H61.png
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:24:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know it was in the first/locked thread but I thought it was copied pasted on over along with Notrega's summary posts.
ETA: Found it
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:25:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Oh snap!

Dude in the front in the blue/black jacket is drinking Arizona watermelon drink!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh snap!

trayvon, is that you??
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:25:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is on my blog somewhere
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top