BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 70
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:24:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Where can I buy one of those snazzy looking hats?
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:57:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where can I buy one of those snazzy looking hats?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 12:14:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread has gone from "Ha, that's so ridiculous it is funny" to "Holy fuck, I wish I could go back in time and never know these things."

Do I want to know what the "My Little Pony" connection is or why none of these guys will actually touch a woman in these posed pictures?

Every time some one posts the term My LIttle Pony the punishment is that you get horror photos.

http://img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/%D0%A5%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%82%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5%D0%B1%D1%8B-anti-my-little-pony-691165.jpeg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/projects/89717/posts/214272/image-110188-full.jpg?1335310591

http://assets.coolhunting.com/coolhunting/mt_asset_cache/2013/08/drooker-brony-3-thumb-620x412-65886.jpg

http://cs323118.userapi.com/v323118153/2931/ksfn9sMeiNU.jpg

http://i.somethingawful.com/u/occupyjapan/AV6/brony10.jpg

lol. I'm 99% sure the guy in the first pic is a former friend of mine.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#5]

That was a very long morning.

I can't believe there are these subcultures. I may spend most of my internet time here and I'm proud of that. I'm afraid of what could be found.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 2:02:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw this on facebook. Thought it was applicable.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 2:59:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I must have some sort of innate ability to miss cock pics.  

Every time it happens, I wander into the blast radius right after it gets nuked.

I'm glad this thread is still alive.
View Quote

Me too.  We must be lucky.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 3:58:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Partisan Rock

Miami_JBT

XCRMonger

Mikhail_86

Swede1986

Ryan Gosling

Crash_Test_Dhimmi

mp9fan

Too many others.....
This thread, like all threads, will end.  And I will come here when few will. To remember our fallen in the neckbeard invasion.  So that heterosexuality and getting laid would not perish from the Earth, Guerrillas mostly Arfcommers, wrote the names of their lost on this rock.
View Quote
Alas... I believe that the day has come were the LOLing, Disgusted Horror, and General Fuckery has come to an end. It was a wild ride folks. This wild thread is starting to lose steam. I hope it goes into the annals of Arfcom History.

We went through Brony Ponies, Neckbeards, Thigh Muff, Basement Dwellers, Facebook Stalkers, Nice Guys, Con Girls, Mai Waifu Dakimakura, and even Arfcockalypse v5.

I am proud to have posted with you all through thick and thin. It was a wild ride and hope to do it again soon.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 4:01:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Alas... I believe that the day has come were the LOLing, Disgusted Horror, and General Fuckery has come to an end. It was a wild ride folks. This wild thread is starting to lose steam. I hope it goes into the annals of Arfcom History.  

We went through Brony Ponies, Neckbeards, Thigh Muff, Basement Dwellers, Facebook Stalkers, Nice Guys, Con Girls, Mai Waifu Dakimakura, and even Arfcockalypse v5.

I am proud to have posted with you all through thick and thin. It was a wild ride and hope to do it again soon.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4pmUNQE7llI/SawdTtHzcoI/AAAAAAAAHA0/E8Go4ds-8zQ/s400/snapshot20090302122627.jpg

Partisan Rock
Miami_JBT
XCRMonger
Mikhail_86
Swede1986
Ryan Gosling
Crash_Test_Dhimmi
mp9fan
Too many others.....

This thread, like all threads, will end.  And I will come here when few will. To remember our fallen in the neckbeard invasion.  So that heterosexuality and getting laid would not perish from the Earth, Guerrillas mostly Arfcommers, wrote the names of their lost on this rock.

NOTHING IS OVER! YOU DON'T JUST TURN IT OFF!
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 4:13:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4pmUNQE7llI/SawdTtHzcoI/AAAAAAAAHA0/E8Go4ds-8zQ/s400/snapshot20090302122627.jpg

Partisan Rock

Miami_JBT

XCRMonger

Mikhail_86

Swede1986

Ryan Gosling

Crash_Test_Dhimmi

mp9fan

Too many others.....

Amen Brother!  You forgot Ryan Gosling.  No homo!
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Miami_JBT, it was a privilege.   You can ride my tail anytimr.

No homo.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 4:28:31 PM EDT
[#12]

One last hoorah brothers, one last hoorah!
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 4:30:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

http://cdn-i.dmdentertainment.com/funpages/cms_content/17812/qt_topgun.jpg

No homo.
View Quote
This post reminded me to go order a Tom Cruise dakimakura.

Thanks.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 4:34:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No homo.

Thanks.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 4:37:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Based on what I've gleaned, people were using "Amish" as a euphemism for "Blacks".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really? The "Amish" shit isn't THAT old. People have been bitching about it on and off since I got here

Could have sworn that was "pre panic"

Yeah, but people still mention it every now and again. I think it's hilarious

So what's with the "Amish"?

Based on what I've gleaned, people were using "Amish" as a euphemism for "Blacks".

this, but more importantly I believe we can say *TONK* now.

speed

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Oh, they exist in gun shops. They are the same wretched ilk and slime. The Gun Shop Neckbeard Commando is the slightly "more alpha" beta male. They stumbled across Medal of Honor, Rainbow Six, and 80s Action Movies as a child instead of MLP, Barbie, and Sailor Moon. The only problem is... they were raised by the same limp dick helicopter parents and cuddling nanny government.    

Their more manly childhood morphed into a quasi testosterone teenage period of Rush Limbaugh and Ron Paul. They studied the Constitution but not the pussy. They leg humped fictional female characters like GI Jane, Scarlett from GI Joe, and Batgirl instead of beating meat to images of Playboy and Debbie Does Dallas all the while tagging the 2nd rate girls in high school.

They were the right wing book nerds and trekkies. They read about adventurous mountain men but never spent a single day camping at KOA. They collected every piece of gear from D-Day but never once thought about enlisting. They would read every single article by Cooper and Ayoob but never once actually trained at the range.

They preach about Open Carry but don't know how to sway public opinion for it. They have the same retarded stunted social skill of the Hover Hand Neckbeard. They cannot have a normal debate and conversation. To them, they see ooen carry as a way to say "I'm an Alpha Male! Come to me women! I will protect you with my knowledge of the Constitution!"

They claim to understand law yet will never become cops. They claim to understand CQC and CQB but will never be Rangers. They claim to be masters at CCW but will never venture into dangerous neighborhoods. They are scared timid creatures of failure and lack of experience.

This is their idol.

Mike "Duke" Venturino

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/NR1Ev8M0NDk/hqdefault.jpg

http://www.americanhandgunner.com/~hrank/ah/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Nambu6.jpg

Behold his lair!

http://www.gunsmagazine.com/guns/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/MM-1112-3.jpg

A fat ass sack of shit that has never ventured out into the real world of risk and reward and has the audacity to nickname himself after John Wayne.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least from I have seen over the years in the gun shop
seems to be a strong correlation with these types liking open carry and being Crown Victoria "enthusiasts"

Yup.. seen it here too..
Oh, they exist in gun shops. They are the same wretched ilk and slime. The Gun Shop Neckbeard Commando is the slightly "more alpha" beta male. They stumbled across Medal of Honor, Rainbow Six, and 80s Action Movies as a child instead of MLP, Barbie, and Sailor Moon. The only problem is... they were raised by the same limp dick helicopter parents and cuddling nanny government.    

Their more manly childhood morphed into a quasi testosterone teenage period of Rush Limbaugh and Ron Paul. They studied the Constitution but not the pussy. They leg humped fictional female characters like GI Jane, Scarlett from GI Joe, and Batgirl instead of beating meat to images of Playboy and Debbie Does Dallas all the while tagging the 2nd rate girls in high school.

They were the right wing book nerds and trekkies. They read about adventurous mountain men but never spent a single day camping at KOA. They collected every piece of gear from D-Day but never once thought about enlisting. They would read every single article by Cooper and Ayoob but never once actually trained at the range.

They preach about Open Carry but don't know how to sway public opinion for it. They have the same retarded stunted social skill of the Hover Hand Neckbeard. They cannot have a normal debate and conversation. To them, they see ooen carry as a way to say "I'm an Alpha Male! Come to me women! I will protect you with my knowledge of the Constitution!"

They claim to understand law yet will never become cops. They claim to understand CQC and CQB but will never be Rangers. They claim to be masters at CCW but will never venture into dangerous neighborhoods. They are scared timid creatures of failure and lack of experience.

This is their idol.

Mike "Duke" Venturino

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/NR1Ev8M0NDk/hqdefault.jpg

http://www.americanhandgunner.com/~hrank/ah/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Nambu6.jpg

Behold his lair!

http://www.gunsmagazine.com/guns/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/MM-1112-3.jpg

A fat ass sack of shit that has never ventured out into the real world of risk and reward and has the audacity to nickname himself after John Wayne.

That ladies and gentlemen is how you rant.  +1,000,000 internets.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:10:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:27:49 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:27:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Will we ever see each other again?  Now I'm sad.  

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:32:47 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe... maybe we'll see each other in Ryan Gosling's eyes.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:33:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Partisan Rock
Miami_JBT
XCRMonger
Mikhail_86
Swede1986
Ryan Gosling
Crash_Test_Dhimmi
mp9fan
Too many others.....

Yes indeed it was epic.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:38:45 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It does exist!!!

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:40:08 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It does exist!!!

Yup
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:53:59 PM EDT
[#25]
I know a guy that doesn't physically have a neckbeard, he has a full beard that does fill in around his mouth and cheeks and is kept trimmed not all scraggly and he shaves his neck
but he does wear the fedora type hat, I don't know if his is an actual fedora or not

as for hover hand, I kind of understand why they might be doing it. Probably don't want the women to think they're desperately trying to cop a feel. But they end up seeming like even bigger outcasts. Do they not know it's possible to have your hand on their back or their side below the boobs but above the hip without it being sexual?
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:09:39 PM EDT
[#26]
When I started reading this thread, I thought it was going to be pretty funny.  As it turned out, it was pretty sad.

Quoted:
You guys think you've seen cringe?

You haven't seen shit.

"Get in the rocks!"
View Quote

First comment: "This girl needs feminism."

My thought: "This girl needs running shoes and/or pepper spray."
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:21:53 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:31:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:32:43 PM EDT
[#29]
you guys are still going on about ryan gosling? that guy's ridiculous:

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:49:44 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

When I started reading this thread, I thought it was going to be pretty funny.  As it turned out, it was pretty sad.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You haven't seen shit.

"Get in the rocks!"

WTF!

That is clearly a good case of a CCW. I could truly see in her eyes the fear she had. If that was at mught it could have been a rape or assault.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:55:31 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

WTF!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You haven't seen shit.

"Get in the rocks!"

WTF!  

That is clearly a good case of a CCW. I could truly see in her eyes the fear she had. If that was at mught it could have been a rape or assault.
Yeah, that dude was super fucking creepy.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:02:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17zg4e6yjlxwxjpg/original.jpg

NOTHING IS OVER! YOU DON'T JUST TURN IT OFF!
View Quote
Just where the F is he looking? Total badass. He is watching you AND your squad trying to flank him at the same time.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:24:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/archtaan/media/wb_zpsab10c541.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m608/archtaan/wb_zpsab10c541.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/archtaan/media/wb_zpsab10c541.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m608/archtaan/wb_zpsab10c541.jpg</a>

"Right click, save as..."

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm confused, what's with the "hover hands"?

If I had the opportunity to wrap my arms around Summer or Tricia I'd take it. Cripes, who wouldn't (aside from those guys)?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm confused, what's with the "hover hands"?

If I had the opportunity to wrap my arms around Summer or Tricia I'd take it. Cripes, who wouldn't (aside from those guys)?

They probably had to sign an agreement that they wouldn't actually touch the hot chicks in order to get a pic taken.

I'd grab a handful of Summers ass and give her a wink.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 8:34:16 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

WTF!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You haven't seen shit.

"Get in the rocks!"

WTF!  

Watching that made me angry.

You are right...she needs a glock 23.

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 8:34:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You haven't seen shit.

"Get in the rocks!"

WTF!  

she was very uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 9:39:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No homo.
View Quote

Teh ghey, teh gheeeeey!
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 9:43:33 PM EDT
[#40]
eew
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 9:43:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You haven't seen shit.

"Get in the rocks!"

WTF!  

And not assertive enough to tell him to fuck off.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 9:44:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You haven't seen shit.

"Get in the rocks!"

WTF!  

I'd say at leas 40% of the "neckbeard" quotes cited in this thread were a put-on by internet smartasses, but I highly doubt that was
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 9:45:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I saw this on facebook. Thought it was applicable.

http://i.imgur.com/I9FCTWx.jpg?1
View Quote

Again, I thought you were done posting in GD........
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 9:47:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 9:50:43 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

WTF!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You haven't seen shit.

"Get in the rocks!"

WTF!  

Definitely a good shoot had it gone down that way.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:09:56 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:57:33 AM EDT
[#47]

Saw this tonight and I couldn't help but think of this thread.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:16:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:40:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
She's kinda chunky, no?  Not saying I haven't done worse, but really.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey guys, in case you missed it if you were to google "nicotine sarah hunter nude" you would feel better, I promise

Cut your penis off and buy a new model. Your current one is obviously retarded
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:56:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey guys, in case you missed it if you were to google "nicotine sarah hunter nude" you would feel better, I promise

~golf clap~
Page / 70
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top