Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 70
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:09:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Jesus that first one....

Clearly that kid needs a step dad who isnt afraid to beat his red headed step child.

Is the kid "athist" because he is a ginger that hasnt got a soul?

Or is it a carefully crafted epic troll page?

/edit

Found it, intentional troll/meme.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:15:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:16:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s273.photobucket.com/user/nickforney/media/552139_10151221844295460_481163248_n.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/nickforney/552139_10151221844295460_481163248_n.jpg</a>
I realized I have a hover hand picture....#neckbeardthings
View Quote

He doesn't want to give him the wrong idea!
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:37:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:10:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I have no words to describe the fucksticks this thread is making fun of.

If one of my sons did this I would beat the fucktardedness out of them.

Free
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:32:13 AM EDT
[#7]
What is this hovering hand crap

Hell my hand wasnt hovering in this pic.

Men just be Men for Christs sake!!!

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:35:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Free
View Quote

makes me glad to have daughters ... on many levels

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:49:46 AM EDT
[#9]
I think this whole phenomenon is the dark side of the internet revolution; as awesome as the capability to check out pictures of boobs, EBRs, and cats from our phones anywhere in the world at any time is, it's allowed a small proportion of males to grow up with absolutely zero social interaction and no idea whatsoever how to get laid (not a problem females generally have due to biology) and this is the result.

<he typed at 0246 local time on a Sunday morning, drinking a beer>

Don't fucking judge me; I spent all day studying directional derivatives, iterated integrals, and the divergence theorem
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:50:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Free

My son ain't gonna turn out like that if it kills me...or him.

Actually, as cliched as it is, I think the vast majority were raised not just by single women, but by single women who didn't say "NO" and continued to financially support their child's evolutionary dead-end lifestyle years after they needed to grow a pair.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:02:48 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

She's kinda chunky, no?  Not saying I haven't done worse, but really.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey guys, in case you missed it if you were to google "nicotine sarah hunter nude" you would feel better, I promise
She's kinda chunky, no?  Not saying I haven't done worse, but really.  
Why so gay?

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:41:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Freefall, are you part of the special forces that was promised to us if we held out past winter?

If so....you are too late

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:30:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Soooooooo apparently this guy is an actor and it's his IMDB pic:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0582202/

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:38:16 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Actually, as cliched as it is, I think the vast majority were raised not just by single women, but by single women who didn't say "NO" and continued to financially support their child's evolutionary dead-end lifestyle years after they needed to grow a pair.
View Quote

I either said the same thing a few pages back, or typed it and got distracted and ended up not posting it... but, yeah.

AGREED.

I see these kids (even if they're 30) and think:

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:53:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I either said the same thing a few pages back, or typed it and got distracted and ended up not posting it... but, yeah.

AGREED.

http://imagecache5d.allposters.com/watermarker/40-4029-ZCQWF00Z.jpg?ch=894&cw=670

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AGREED.

http://imagecache5d.allposters.com/watermarker/40-4029-ZCQWF00Z.jpg?ch=894&cw=670

That's harsh.  Because that was a rad movie.  It had dude getting with Linda Cardellini who was half dude's age, making video games and partying.  The only lame person was the Matrix kid.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 7:53:34 AM EDT
[#16]

ETA: Typed in "neck beard hover hand". First thing that came up is this thread.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:00:29 AM EDT
[#17]
I have been thinking about this thread, as the father of 3 sons.

after a little bit of research, thinking and pulling shit out of my ass, I have come to the following SWAG.

Lack of testosterone.  
Physiologically, its testosterone that allows a man to grow a proper beard.  The lack of it will lead the physical inability to grow a beard properly, AKA neckbeard.

Testosterone is increased naturally through exercise and sex.  these guys get neither.  and so they are probably born with less and then their life choices decrease it.

and the more you are around other men in competitive environments, the more testosterone you create.  these neckbeards compete at nothing but disgusting others.

and you look at the soft faces.  Not just fat, but higher levels of testosterone reduce fat in the face giving the "chiseled" look.

so its possible these were normal men who, through lifestyle choices, turned themselves into pitiful little bitches.

or they were born effeminate bitches who only make their situation worse instead of getting out and fixing it.

I don't know how much behavior affects the production of natural testosterone.  but it is the lack of this key component (either naturally or behaviorally reduced) of masculinity which causes this nonsense.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:09:07 AM EDT
[#18]
There are an equal number of socially inept females out there for them BUT they think they're going to get this mythical princess their "chivalry" somehow deserves while the girls who are just as bad but wrapped up in "feminism" actually want something resembling an actual man.
 I reckon it's a result of being raised with more fantasy rather than reality,a symptom of the decline in the functional family unit as they don't have a parent capable of being a good role model for either or both genders.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:27:49 AM EDT
[#19]
These guys, much like fat feminists, are a self correcting problem. The likelihood that they get to pass on their genes is marginal at best.  They are but moments in time....fat, aggravating moments but moments nonetheless.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:29:29 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

after a little bit of research, thinking and pulling shit out of my ass, I have come to the following SWAG.

Lack of testosterone.  
Physiologically, its testosterone that allows a man to grow a proper beard.  The lack of it will lead the physical inability to grow a beard properly, AKA neckbeard.

Testosterone is increased naturally through exercise and sex.  these guys get neither.  and so they are probably born with less and then their life choices decrease it.

and the more you are around other men in competitive environments, the more testosterone you create.  these neckbeards compete at nothing but disgusting others.

and you look at the soft faces.  Not just fat, but higher levels of testosterone reduce fat in the face giving the "chiseled" look.

so its possible these were normal men who, through lifestyle choices, turned themselves into pitiful little bitches.

or they were born effeminate bitches who only make their situation worse instead of getting out and fixing it.

I don't know how much behavior affects the production of natural testosterone.  but it is the lack of this key component (either naturally or behaviorally reduced) of masculinity which causes this nonsense.
View Quote

For once I actually agree with you. These "men" are the result of social ineptitude, which has been facilitated by the Internet which allows people to detach themselves from normal human interaction. This detachment has become a vicious circle, reinforcing their social awkwardness.

In the long term it affects them both mentally and physically.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:38:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Now, to really do some actual social science, compare the rates of testosterone of children raised in a single mother household, single father household, normal couple and gay couples.

Imagine the ramifications if it was shown that testosterone levels were different in boys raised in different types of households.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Now, to really do some actual social science, compare the rates of testosterone of children raised in a single mother household, single father household, normal couple and gay couples.

Imagine the ramifications if it was shown that testosterone levels were different in boys raised in different types of households.
View Quote

We can't do that, that would be politically incorrect.

One of the positive aspects of military conscription was that it forced effeminate young men to grow a pair. The instructors didn't care what kind of household they came from, everyone was forced to interact with other men under physical and mental pressure. From a military perspective I prefer a volunteer force, but conscription did have positive effects on both individuals and society as a whole.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:51:49 AM EDT
[#24]
drill sergeants call it "turning boys into men"

its not a metaphor.

I'd be curious what sports does in that context.  and what types of sports.  football versus cross country.  Team versus individual.  contact versus non contact, etc.  

are positive male role models a physiological AND psychological benefit?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:00:34 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Lack of testosterone.  

View Quote
I'm going to disagree about the beard thing.

I couldn't grow anything but some scruff until I hit my late 20's, and at age 42, still can't grow a decent beard..but I can promise you, I was not lacking in the testosterone department.  Played sports, chased girls, lifted weights,  hunted, fished, camped, did stuff boys were supposed to do.  Yeah, i like Star Wars and GI Joe as a kid...but like Miami-JBT said...we grew out of that shit, and became men.

I also have a dad that was and is a total badass, and to this day, could still kill me if he wanted too.  You get my drift?  I was also lucky to have a mom that understood raising boys...she reinforced the things my dad taught us.  They set our example of how to be a man, be a leader, and how to interact with people.

The parental issue is, in my opinion, 95% of the cause/solution...the rest is pharmacological...but that can be solved with the right kick in the ass.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:01:22 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Something got lost in translation with this one......  

View All Quotes

yeah, about 300 pounds.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:08:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I couldn't grow anything but some scruff until I hit my late 20's, and at age 42, still can't grow a decent beard..but I can promise you, I was not lacking in the testosterone department.  Played sports, chased girls, lifted weights,  hunted, fished, camped, did stuff boys were supposed to do.  Yeah, i like Star Wars and GI Joe as a kid...but like Miami-JBT said...we grew out of that shit, and became men.

I also have a dad that was and is a total badass, and to this day, could still kill me if he wanted too.  You get my drift?  I was also lucky to have a mom that understood raising boys...she reinforced the things my dad taught us.  They set our example of how to be a man, be a leader, and how to interact with people.

The parental issue is, in my opinion, 95% of the cause/solution...the rest is pharmacological...but that can be solved with the right kick in the ass.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lack of testosterone.  

Whatever you got to tell yourself.

seriously, there are always outliers, but the physiological aspect is proven science.  body hair, to include beards, are one of the effects of testosterone.  which is why women who take testosterone become hairier.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:22:48 AM EDT
[#28]
its also possible that estrogen analogs are f-ing with their nards
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:23:04 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lack of testosterone.  

This^  I'm damn near thirty and still can't grow decent facial hair  I don't think it proves a link to neckbeardness but I keep the kiddy whiskers shaved.  I do love video games and Star Wars but I love pussy more  
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:24:01 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

seriously, there are always outliers, but the physiological aspect is proven science.  body hair, to include beards, are one of the effects of testosterone.  which is why women who take testosterone become hairier.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lack of testosterone.  

LOL...I think we're arguing chicken or the egg here.

Are they born this way and treatable with drugs?  Or are they made, and the cycle needs to be busted?

I tend to think the latter.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:25:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Obesity leads to lower testosterone levels, which in turn leads to more obesity.

Put these fuckers on a treadmill and monitor their diet.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:30:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Soooooooo apparently this guy is an want to be actor and it's his IMDB pic:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0582202/

http://i.imgur.com/Zw468as.png
View Quote

There we go it's right now brother.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:35:06 AM EDT
[#33]
I was like "Why does this thread have 37 pages?"

Then I clicked.

Oh God.

Oh.

My.

God...

Also, they're atheists because they want to see themselves as equivalent to smart atheists like Penn Gillette, and Neil deGrasse Tyson. (Who rejects the "atheist" label, stating that it's too absolute.)
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:00:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Lack of testosterone.  

View Quote

Sylvan is that all you have?  You are just advancing theories that were proven threads ago!  AND YOU ARENT EVEN PROVING THEM CORRECTLY! Ypu are making a lot of assumptions here.  You're still trying to define whats happening instead of looking for what's making it happen!

And just slicing up too many specimens. It's too dangerous.   I don't think they'll collect anymore.   I think they'll just shut us down completely.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:03:47 AM EDT
[#35]
It is mental in my opinion.

Someone ealier asked why don't we really see a Black American Neckbeard. It is because of society. Certain segments of Black American Culture don't believe in the family unit. You have single mothers with children. But you have that with white families too. What's the difference?

Sadly in the Black household, the mother is not there for her son(s) but for herself. The child grows up in a very competitive environment due to lack of parental involvement. This is especially true if the child has half siblings due to the mother's promiscuity. The child has to fight, steal, or work hard for what he wants. Also he sadly comes from  poorer household in which he doesn't have a lot of material toys. So what does he do? Play outside with other boys. What do most kids do then? Play sports. They learn about winning and loosing. As they get older they continue to play sports, some join gangs, others continue on their education. But they are all competitive.

In a traditional black household where the parents are involved in their childrens live. They are more strict and will tell their kids no. They still promote a competitive environment for the child through work and reward. Do good in school and you get rewarded.

The same thing in Hispanic households.

I see with white anglo Americans (no offense); whiny bitchy kids and helicopter parents. Parents that can't say no and put their foot down. They continue to fuel their kid's childhood long after the kid should have grown out of that childhood. If mommy and daddy don't teach junior that you have to win and lose and to have reward you have to have risk.

You want to get something. Work for it. You want to get pussy. Work for it. Your own image is part of it. They aren't taught that you have to look confident and well groomed. Women don't want a fat slob. They want someone that is able to take care of shit. You promote that by showing the world that you can take care of yourself. But if you give the kid everything you teach the kid that they are special snowflakes and they deserve everything simply for breathing oxygen. That leads to them being fat slagging shiftless meatsacks of bearded failure.

And guess what.... you can be fat and still get tons of pussy. If you still take care of yourself, dress well, and not be a social awkward basement dweller you will get you dick wet. I know plenty of overweight people that succeed in snagging tail. They are confident and have an aura of success. It isn't money... it is attitude.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:09:13 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

These freaks are the result of one thing and one thing only.

They never grew up. At one point in all of our lives we were geeky kids. Some of us were 4 years old while others were 12. But we all grew out of those stages and moved onto other stages as a child, teenager, and adult. We matured and grew.

These fat fucks never did so. They were coddled and stunted in growth by their parents and the environment they were raised in. They continued to do exactly the same as they did when they were children except they hit puberty. Mentally they are a ManChild; a wrapped twisted understanding of society and the social customs of a six year old playing Super Hero in their spiderman underoos. They never understood that there is a time to stop childish acts and become an adult. They still play with toys as a child does.

While we fondly look back at our childhood and even buy or retain some material items of it. We are adults. Sure, some of us still enjoy comic books, Star Wars, GI Joe, etc... but we all know that is simply a side hobby of life. It isn't life itself.... freedom, providing a good stable home for one's family and wife/husband, working hard, education, and the understanding that with risk comes reward. That is life to us.

To hese useless slagging meatsacks, life is MLP and WOW. Magic the Gathering, and Mom's basement. These are the people that are part of the failures in America. They are as much a cause to Obama as the radical left is. The reason is that they don't understand true struggle and have never ventured out to work for one's self. They never enlisted, or started a business, or moved across the country for a job, or worked their ass off to provide for a good home for their kid, or gone camping/hiking, etc... they simply live in a secure bubble of Mom's basement and have everything provided to them. Since all their needs are taken care of they spend their time and energy on stupid shit.

While you and I work hard for what we have and that attracts the ladies because society and humanity favors the producer... not the leech.
View Quote

As I posted earlier back around page eight.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:10:37 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm report in this thread to the NAANB.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:22:09 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Oh, they exist in gun shops. They are the same wretched ilk and slime. The Gun Shop Neckbeard Commando is the slightly "more alpha" beta male. They stumbled across Medal of Honor, Rainbow Six, and 80s Action Movies as a child instead of MLP, Barbie, and Sailor Moon. The only problem is... they were raised by the same limp dick helicopter parents and cuddling nanny government.

View Quote

Their more manly childhood morphed into a quasi testosterone teenage period of Rush Limbaugh and Ron Paul. They studied the Constitution but not the pussy. They leg humped fictional female characters like GI Jane, Scarlett from GI Joe, and Batgirl instead of beating meat to images of Playboy and Debbie Does Dallas all the while tagging the 2nd rate girls in high school.

They were the right wing book nerds and trekkies. They read about adventurous mountain men but never spent a single day camping at KOA. They collected every piece of gear from D-Day but never once thought about enlisting. They would read every single article by Cooper and Ayoob but never once actually trained at the range.

They preach about Open Carry but don't know how to sway public opinion for it. They have the same retarded stunted social skill of the Hover Hand Neckbeard. They cannot have a normal debate and conversation. To them, they see ooen carry as a way to say "I'm an Alpha Male! Come to me women! I will protect you with my knowledge of the Constitution!"

They claim to understand law yet will never become cops. They claim to understand CQC and CQB but will never be Rangers. They claim to be masters at CCW but will never venture into dangerous neighborhoods. They are scared timid creatures of failure and lack of experience.

This is their idol.

Mike "Duke" Venturino

Behold his lair!

A fat ass sack of shit that has never ventured out into the real world of risk and reward and has the audacity to nickname himself after John Wayne..

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:23:10 AM EDT
[#39]
My fiance shared this little gem with me on Facebook today:

Unfortunately, there was a sizable number of Neckbeards in the comment section:

I left this photo comment for the blasphemer that brought Robert Downey Jr. into this:

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:29:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Ragin_Cajun posted this eariler...

The common features of a neckbeard ARE:

-Utter denial of physical health and all good associated with it

-A mask of sneering contempt at the rest of the world to cover their own total inadequacy

-Absolute lack interpersonal skills, with the attempted "fixes" of goofy anachronistic clothing and mannerisms in the hopes that people will just find them "old fashioned" instead of "fucked in the head"

-Obsession with minutiae like hobbies, collecting, and fandom which are peripheral interests for "normal" people (I'm not normal. I like guns. A lot. Fuck off) which consumes their existence at the expense of things like friends, getting laid, improving the world for others, making money, raising a family, hookers & blow, and all else that "adults" generally deem valuable.

-A bizarre Schrodinger's Cat-esque view of women in which they view them as hypersexualized AND as some remote pure ideal (literally the worst of both worlds). Oh, and they're owed pussy for their incredible gentility and romanticism.

-An utter and facile dismissal or religion which they'll tell you about ad nauseum while wasting their one and only existence masturbating in a basement while eating Cheetos.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:37:41 AM EDT
[#41]
These people are a result of their own failures in life.

We were all odd and geeky kids at one point in our lives but we grew out of it. We played with Power Rangers, GI Joes, Transformers, Ninja Turtles, Batman, etc... we grew up, chased skirt, got jobs, and became productive members of society. Sure we still fondly remember our childhoods and even still hold on to material pieces of that childhood but we know it is a side hobby, a small part of what is now our lives.

We discovered to have reward in life there must be risk. Want to bang that hot chick? Go ask her out. She might reject you. That is the risk but the reward could be she says yes to the date and later on that night you have you junk in her.

These fat fucks are the byproduct of limp dick helicopter parents and cuddling nanny government. Their parents never had the nerve to tell them no and they were givem everything in life. At no point did they every emerge from Mom's basement and struggled. They have never had to work two shitty jobs to buy a car, they never enlisted and fought in foreign lands, they never had to sell off their gun collection to make sure their kids had food because hey were laid off from work, they never moved across the country for a job, they never got rejected and learned to deal with it, they never discovered that being confident is the key to life.

They have lived their entire lives in a special safety bubble of Mom's basement and have everything provided to them by their parents or worse... us through taxes and welfare.

We all have struggled, endured, fought, and worked hard for what we have. Society as a whole values the producer and not the leech. Primal nature does the same. Look at other species... the female will mate with the strongest and healthiest male.

Human societal evolution means someone either strong, healthy, or rich. But guess what... money can only buy you so much pussy. It is confidence that snags the women and drops the panties. He California UC shooter has proved that. He was a shiftless shut bag of a neckbeard deep inside.

Not this fat neckbeard white knight bullshit.

They are fucked up because they can't get laid and they can't get laid because they are fucked up. Their parents are the original cause of their failures but they continued to do further it along. They can at any moment in time realize and understand that if they drop the odd shit they can snag and bang a chick. She might nit be a 10 but hell... something is better than nothing.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:38:08 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

http://i61.tinypic.com/70wg3b.png

http://i62.tinypic.com/24pca53.png

http://i61.tinypic.com/j5gsbn.png

http://i60.tinypic.com/2ex61dg.png

I left this photo comment for the blasphemer that brought Robert Downey Jr. into this:

http://i57.tinypic.com/k20ww.png
View Quote

That is 50% neckbeards and 50% jealous bitches.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:38:35 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I'm report in this thread to the NAANB.

View Quote

You mean the NAAFA.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup... the jealous bitches are just FUPA Beards.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Epic thread is EPIC. It covers everything.

Some good observations and discussion as well.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 11:54:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

GOD DAMN! I need to go to one of these shows! Fuck, she is honestly drop dead fucking hot. I miss ASU now
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:02:10 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Neckbeards basically ARE jealous bitches.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who are you that are so wise in the ways of science?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:07:42 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah,that scene involved a duck, not a goose.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:09:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Well, I'll never be able to read a rabid atheist post on arfcom without visions of neckbeards dancing through my thoughts.
Page / 70
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top