BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:04:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oakland would not be the place to be right now.

View Quote

It never is, even normally.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:04:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Why weren't his doors locked? Why did he not drive away?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not stop. Reginald Deny comes to mind

He made the mistake of believing that an angry rioter is a rational being.

He probably was thinking:  They're mad at the cops and the courts.   Why would I want to hurt them? I'm just a working guy.  Why would they hurt me?

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:06:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The dude driving has the window down and his arm wresting there like he's just chilling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The dude driving has the window down and his arm wresting there like he's just chilling.

ZFG.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:07:23 PM EDT
[#4]
drop the snow plow blade down sparks flying they'll get out the way
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:10:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

the only reason they are doing this, and getting away with it.. ... is because of Obama and the crooked ass justice dept... cops know they will get fucked by the justice dept, if they touch these people.
elect trump, replace Loretta lynch, support leo, and we can have hickory shampoo and fire hoses.  these people can feel free to march downtown, ( with permits) they don't get to upset travel, etc.
they were kicking ass in ferguson on day 1, with mraps, and rifles and armor.... then FBHO criticized them, made them stand down, and then used a eo to take away weapons, armored vehicles etc....
and we get nonstop bullshit as a result.
I cant wait for trump to reverse all this shit.
View Quote
You are absolutely correct and this needs mentioned.
I remember that first night of Ferguson when Cops used a correct use of force for the rioting racist mob; MRAPS body amour, tear gas and flash bangs...no loss of life and damage minimal.
Then next morning came and the racist liberal media attacks on "the heavy handed" police followed by FBHO, saying these "weapons of war" had no place on our streets (he was talking about cops with MRAPS. body armor, rifles, tear gas and flash bangs).
Now look at police left unsupported in Baltimore and worse yet Dallas police now forced into rushing into a racist mob of BLM supporters now without that same equipment they were denied...and now we have 12 shot cops and 5 dead. Ya think maybe having a MRAP to pull up in front of an active shooter and not chastising them for wearing body armor would have saved lives?...you bet.
I think Congress needs to put this together, grow some balls and impeach FBHO for his micromanaging of police depts and disarming them. As it is was exactly these prior actions that helped play out this Dallas massacre, not to mention FBHO's unwillingness to now start call BLM a racist terror hate group (something most of us already know).

I would ooh so love to watch FBHO have to own and eat this in public, because IMO, both him and the controlled racist anti-white media owns every bit of this Frankenstein THEY created.
This Dallas massacre has me just seething right now. I lowered my homes flag to 1/2 staff too BTW...everyone should.

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:10:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:21:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I was stuck on the highway for 20 minutes before a cop drove down the exit and had us turn around on the interstate and go back up the the opposite direction. The cops aren't going to do shit, they didn't do anything when blm blocked the bay bridge. My goal is to leave by the end of this year.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Shootin off fireworks or flares could have spooked a few drivers.

Darwin candidates.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:35:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I would love to see them run as a mine flail spooled up and creeped up at them.

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:40:33 PM EDT
[#11]

lol

Serves 'em right.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:46:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'll take Domestic Killdozer for $1,000, Alex.  The driver didn't even bother to roll his window up, LIKE A BOSS!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'll take Domestic Killdozer for $1,000, Alex.  The driver didn't even bother to roll his window up, LIKE A BOSS!!!

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#13]
If the motorists got out and did ANYTHING in an attempt to get through their little roadblock, they'd be prosecuted very publicly. Pepper spraying the crowd would be a felony.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:54:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 2:41:32 PM EDT
[#15]
No fucking way I will ever stop for an angry black mob,I've seen what happens and I would be in fear of my life..

if their fucking stupid enough to stop highway traffic no telling what they will do

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 2:42:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Cmon freight train!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Cmon freight train!

But what about the baby in the baby carriage?
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 2:45:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He probably was thinking:  They're mad at the cops and the courts.   Why would I want to hurt them? I'm just a working guy.  Why would they hurt me?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, to him Reginald Denny was "me"
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 2:52:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It never has been.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oakland would not be the place to be right now.

It never has been.

Not even a hundred years ago?
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 2:56:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Need to go back to the SUV as the daily driver instead of the compact.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 3:09:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Uncle Rico is getting the hell outta dodge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 3:17:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm surprised ghetto trash got up this early on a Saturday morning.
View Quote

When you don't have a job Saturday is no different than Monday.

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 3:20:59 PM EDT
[#22]
I wouldn't stop fuck that, get pulled out of my truck aka rodney king riots.

Not many people stand in the way of a spoolin' turbo as you spit out black soot from your exhaust.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 3:23:42 PM EDT
[#23]
shoot a MICLIC into the crowd, have a big clock with a 15 second count down..  problem solved
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 3:25:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
needs to be a waffle house near by.
View Quote

I don't know of any Waffle House restaurants in California.  They do have I-Hops there.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 3:29:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
the only reason they are doing this, and getting away with it.. ... is because of Obama and the crooked ass justice dept... cops know they will get fucked by the justice dept, if they touch these people.

elect trump, replace Loretta lynch, support leo, and we can have hickory shampoo and fire hoses.  these people can feel free to march downtown, ( with permits) they don't get to upset travel, etc.

they were kicking ass in ferguson on day 1, with mraps, and rifles and armor.... then FBHO criticized them, made them stand down, and then used a eo to take away weapons, armored vehicles etc....

and we get nonstop bullshit as a result.

I cant wait for trump to reverse all this shit.
View Quote

Yep. If this were not true, then it shouldn't be a big deal to show up with some tasers, tear gas, pepper spray, and meat wagons to haul them off... wholesale. What do they hold? 30-40 apiece? Even just 3 of them with a 2 hour drive to the jail means what, about 100 people every 5 hours? Imagine an entire protest line getting hauled off every 5-6 hours.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Arrest, arrest, arrest - blocking roads is unacceptable.

Why no multiple arrest?
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 3:32:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Not a single fuck given if someone in a semi flattens these shit stains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur9DgxKOIzw
View Quote

Los Angeles too http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-police-rallies-20160709-snap-story.html
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 3:33:36 PM EDT
[#28]
That just looks like fun to bulldoze through.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 3:35:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Roll the windows down an couple of inches, pop a few of these, roll the windows back up and keep rolling.

Human Bug Bomb

Just make sure you go through the car was a couple of times before you pull into the garage at home.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 3:41:53 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm a thirty-second bomb, I'm a thirty-second bomb, twenty-nine, twenty-eight...
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 3:48:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

A big F-350 dually with a Road Armor bumper would've been positively amazing!
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 3:49:16 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I lived there at the time and what he said was he didn't know exactly what was going on. His main concern was driving and controlling his load on the truck.

I think most have leaned from him not to stop if this ever happens.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 3:58:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 4:00:15 PM EDT
[#34]
they really should just run them the fuck over.  If I was on a jury, I would not convict, no matter what.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 4:01:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Never slow down
View Quote

and aim for them
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 4:01:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yep.

But like you know theres so much going on in the city!

Lol y'all city folk have fun with that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
sure am glad I don't live near a large urban area.

Yep.

But like you know theres so much going on in the city!

Lol y'all city folk have fun with that.

So stop enjoying superior restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, etc. because a small portion of a metropolitan area has some stupid shit going on? Even during the Ferguson shit I could enjoy 99% of St. Louis problem free--other than the neighborhoods you'd never go into anyway.

Its not as bad as you think it is.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 4:07:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Well at least they have strict gun control, so they are safe from gun violence.
View Quote

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/breaking-news/ci_30109816/man-fatally-shot-east-oakland
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 4:09:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 4:31:41 PM EDT
[#39]

POSTED:JUL 08 2016

OAKLAND, Calif. (KTVU) - Flowers covered the sites of the nation's wounds this week, as people mourned for the officers in Dallas, for Philando Castile in Minnesota and for Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge. The deaths and injuries are being felt by a nation, where some say they are heartbroken and weary of what they see as a cycle of vigils and violence.

"As a human being, you cannot go through the events of this last week and not be touched and not be painfully aware that America is not working," said Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf, who put out a call Friday for area churches and community centers to open their doors through the weekend to give people a safe space to pray, share their feelings in community dialogue, and process what has happened this week. 

Oakland Safe Spaces for Community Dialogue, open through the weekend 

SAFE SPACE FOR COMMUNITY DIALOGUE:

The City of Oakland and Oakland Unified School District would like to provide safe spaces across the city for Oaklanders to engage in community conversations about what is happening in Oakland and around the country. We have asked faith based leaders in Oakland to open the doors of their places of worship so community members can come together. We have asked Oakland’s arts community and the leaders of other gathering spaces across our city to open their doors as well. We hope neighbors will be inspired to come together in their homes too, to talk honestly about what has been happening.

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 4:35:27 PM EDT
[#40]
This is how they do it in South Africa...
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 4:42:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Yeah.. not stopping for a mob on the highway. Pretty sure my lifted Jeep on 35's would win..

Like the cops reaction in this video lol

lol..
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If the motorists got out and did ANYTHING in an attempt to get through their little roadblock, they'd be prosecuted very publicly. Pepper spraying the crowd would be a felony.
View Quote

It is a shame those grenades with hard rubber balls are destructive devices.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 4:51:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Need to go back to the SUV as the daily driver instead of the compact.
View Quote

I have a 2002 pick-up that needs to be used more.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 5:04:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I've had guys working in the Bay Area for the last few days. My office has been monitoring CHP and news watching for closed roads and rioting. I set up manditory driving routes to avoid many poblem areas. I don't need one of my crews plowing through these idiots on camera with my logo on the sides of the bro blm dozer and trailer.
View Quote

You have to admit that would be great advertising, No mater what we deliver
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 5:04:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yeah.. not stopping for a mob on the highway. Pretty sure my lifted Jeep on 35's would win..

Like the cops reaction in this video lol

https://youtu.be/-1ZzFPAwhDg

View Quote

I hadn't seen that video.  
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 5:07:59 PM EDT
[#46]
I'd have drawn and started rolling once they started setting off fireworks at peoples' cars.

"Looked like a rocket launcher to me officer, so I tried to drive away. Then someone tried to stop me to carjack me and they got run over."

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 5:14:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I was stuck on the highway for 20 minutes before a cop drove down the exit and had us turn around on the interstate and go back up the the opposite direction. The cops aren't going to do shit, they didn't do anything when blm blocked the bay bridge. My goal is to leave by the end of this year.
View Quote

Ever since the UC Davis incident, where the Lt. of UC DC Davis PD pepper prayed the non compliant protesters and got fucked for doing his job.

No LE department wants the trouble of enforcing laws against mobs, unless its against law abiding citizenry of course

Cant blame them really when the president will come down on the mobs side while bad mouthing LE .
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 6:18:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Red rover, red rover, send the giant hunk of steel over!
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 6:19:20 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

that was the best thing ever seen live on arfcom.

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 6:23:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cmon freight train!

Did the baby in the car that was attacked by Reginald Denny gdt hurt? In the video someone threw something into their window but they sped off and news only mentioned Denny.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top