Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 6:45:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Does anyone know if drivers have been successfully prosecuted for driving through a crowd of angry protesters?

If I ever found myself surrounded by 1,000 people, many of whom wished I was dead because I was white, I am not sure I could just sit there and let them beat me into a pulp.

You would think someone who was willing to put themselves on a road in front of a vehicle would be willing to accept being run over as a possible consequence to their actions.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 6:52:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Thats hilarious.Thanks for posting
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 6:56:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The dude driving has the window down and his arm wresting there like he's just chilling.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The dude driving has the window down and his arm wresting there like he's just chilling.

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 7:07:46 PM EDT
[#4]
News says largest protest is now in San Francisco
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 7:10:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Montana

89.4 percent of the population was White (87.8 percent Non-Hispanic White), 6.3 percent American Indian and Alaska Native, 2.9 percent Hispanics and Latinos of any race, 0.6 percent Asian, 0.4 percent Black or African American, 0.1 percent Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, 0.6 percent from Some Other Race, and 2.5 percent from two or more races.

Guess all I have to worry about are the deer in the road
View Quote

And living a thousand miles from anything.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If politicians had ANY BALLS they would arrest, identify and then permanently ban them from permanent public benefits.

Fire them from welfare essentially.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's funny, you don't see cops doing this, even though more than a dozen of their brethren have been shot in the last 48 hours.  You also don't see cops looting
Or setting shit on fire.

Cops would get fired.  These people don't have to worry about getting fired because they don't have jobs.

If politicians had ANY BALLS they would arrest, identify and then permanently ban them from permanent public benefits.

Fire them from welfare essentially.

That's my anti crime bill.  Get convicted of a crime, then suspension of ALL bennies and tax return goes straight to fines and probation.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:07:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:09:11 PM EDT
[#8]

you realize that NO ONE in that video has ever seen one of those, right?
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:12:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

All the better.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:13:19 PM EDT
[#10]
BLM protesters once again proving a point, but not the one they think.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:13:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Oakland resident here:

I was driving through downtown Oakland the other night (thank god not the highway) and found a roadblock of assholes.  Lots were white, lots were black.  Your typical white hippie tards mixed in with the black protesters.

Police were all over the place, and coming upon the roadblock in my car, the mob of dumbfucks were simply waving everyone to do a U-turn back towards the way we came from.  Thankfully it was a minor nuisance in this case and I was able to backtrack a couple of streets and go up another street to my destination in the span of five minutes.

But yeah, fuck them.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Does anyone know if drivers have been successfully prosecuted for driving through a crowd of angry protesters?

If I ever found myself surrounded by 1,000 people, many of whom wished I was dead because I was white, I am not sure I could just sit there and let them beat me into a pulp.

You would think someone who was willing to put themselves on a road in front of a vehicle would be willing to accept being run over as a possible consequence to their actions.
View Quote

I don't know, but the crowds seem to have a lot of white, masked, young anarchists looking to cause harm.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:44:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Needs more:

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:45:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Montana

89.4 percent of the population was White (87.8 percent Non-Hispanic White), 6.3 percent American Indian and Alaska Native, 2.9 percent Hispanics and Latinos of any race, 0.6 percent Asian, 0.4 percent Black or African American, 0.1 percent Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, 0.6 percent from Some Other Race, and 2.5 percent from two or more races.

Guess all I have to worry about are the deer in the road

Thats the best part
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yeah.. not stopping for a mob on the highway. Pretty sure my lifted Jeep on 35's would win..

Like the cops reaction in this video lol

https://youtu.be/-1ZzFPAwhDg

lol..
https://youtu.be/LQUxXW7PwoA
View Quote

Awesome
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:40:17 PM EDT
[#16]
You could make an interesting case for keeping several OC grenades and a paintball gun with the rubber balls in your vehicle.  Of course you could get crazy and mount a couple of spray nozzles on your bumper that were hooked up to a pepper spray bottle or even an extra windshield wiper system with some pepper oil mixed in the tank.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:45:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You could make an interesting case for keeping several OC grenades and a paintball gun with the rubber balls in your vehicle.  Of course you could get crazy and mount a couple of spray nozzles on your bumper that were hooked up to a pepper spray bottle or even an extra windshield wiper system with some pepper oil mixed in the tank.
View Quote

"I panicked and mistakenly hit the gas instead of the brake because I was scared"

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:47:24 PM EDT
[#18]
San Francisco off ramp blocked http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwiaxfmX4-fNAhVP9WMKHakcCDgQqQIIJigBMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcbayarea.com%2Fnews%2Flocal%2FBlack-Lives-Matter-Protesters-Block-Interstate-80-On-Ramp-in-San-Francisco-386148561.html&usg=AFQjCNFOQCCNRCLnmLOxYI761XKs8rVUWw
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:50:56 PM EDT
[#19]

Best thing I've seen all day
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why would you fuck around with all that?  Just run them the fuck over.

They will probably press charges either way.  You can say you panicked if you ran them over.  You showed "intent" by loading your car up with all that nonsense.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:01:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:04:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
hopefully Someone could text right through that mess.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:13:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm quite sure Reginald Denny wishes he hadn't slowed down.

Damn right, let it all burn

ETA:  Shit, beat by over an hour.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:21:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Sometimes I want a 1970s K20 with a locomotive pilot on the front.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top