Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 647
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 3:17:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 3:25:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Deebo Samuel was in attendance. Nick Bosa and Trent Williams also in attendance.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 3:30:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

lol, this dude can't help but be the center of attention.

can't wait for the 'where will Rodgers play this season?' and all his other cryptic bullshit after he blows it in the playoffs.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 3:30:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Deebo Samuel was in attendance. Nick Bosa and Trent Williams also in attendance.
View Quote

is he under contract? I though he got paid with the niners, what's the deal.

edit: seems all his money was made so I'm assuming he wants a new deal.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 3:37:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
49ers have been shopping him and is likely to be straight up cut. 49ers voided the remainder of his contract. He is carrying a sizable dead cap hit, but only a league minimum salary on the docket for 2022.

Edit: He ain't getting shit on a new deal. Dude has been injury plagued since the 49ers picked him up. He played in 6 games last year (0 starts), netted 3 sacks and 5 total tackles. Year before he only had 1 game appearance, 3 tackles. Only 150 snaps played in the last two years combined.

Dude is washed.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 3:41:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Ryan Fitzpatrick and his son reportedly spent "hours" building the word cloud that contained the name of 856 of his former teammates.

Link Posted: 6/7/2022 3:45:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Yee haw.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 3:46:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nice.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 3:50:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yee haw.
View Quote

"You don't understand!  The reason he had massages from over 66 different women in a 17 month period was because of COVID!"
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yee haw.
View Quote
At LEAST 66. He was meeting a new "masseuse" every week on average. Every... Week... And he also began booking them in 2019, before Covid shutdowns. Imagine that.

"One woman, who did not sue Watson or complain to the police, told The Times that he was persistent in his requests for sexual acts during their massage, including "begging" her to put her mouth on his penis."

I just said the other day, who knows how many women are out there that have not come forward. With the 24th suit reporting over 100 women... I believe it.

Break down of the 66 for those who didn't bother going to the link:
24 lawsuits
1 who filed and withdrew due to privacy and security concerns
2 women who filed criminal complaints but no lawsuit
15 who gave supporting statements on Watson's behalf
4 from a massage therapy group contracted by the Texans
5 who were identified during civil suit investigations
15 more who were identified by the NY Times

The Buzbee/Watson deposition exchange shows you just how dumb Watson is and how little he has to defend himself with:
Click To View Spoiler

Lot of new information in the story. Watson is a total fucking idiot. Worth checking out if you have the time.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
At LEAST 66. He was meeting a new "masseuse" every week on average. Every... Week... And he also began booking them in 2019, before Covid shutdowns. Imagine that.

"One woman, who did not sue Watson or complain to the police, told The Times that he was persistent in his requests for sexual acts during their massage, including "begging" her to put her mouth on his penis."

I just said the other day, who knows how many women are out there that have not come forward. With the 24th suit reporting over 100 women... I believe it.

24 lawsuits

The Buzbee/Watson deposition exchange shows you just how dumb Watson is and how little he has to defend himself with:
Click To View Spoiler

Lot of new information in the story. Watson is a total fucking idiot. Worth checking out if you have the time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yee haw.

24 lawsuits

Click To View Spoiler

I don't understand how 2 grand juries decided against charging him.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 4:46:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
The article does have some content about how frequently the prosecutor was in contact with Hardin. Commented that it was beyond normal expected activity. Just saying...

However I never expected the criminal complaints to go anywhere. The accusers are coming forward months after the events with no physical evidence of any conduct. They can all prove they were in contact with Watson, but none of them have physical evidence of what happened when they were with him. Just about impossible to prove in a criminal court.

We all know he did it. But no one can prove he did it.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 4:48:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yee haw.

24 lawsuits

Click To View Spoiler

A lack of physical evidence is a significant factor.

Link Posted: 6/7/2022 5:05:59 PM EDT
[#14]
That's really too bad. Think he's cleaned up his act since all this dirty laundry is coming out? Bet he's still doing this today.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Patrick Mahomes opens Whataburger location in Kansas City. The former Red Raider partnered with the KMO Burger group to bring the iconic Texas restaurant to Kansas and Missouri. The restaurant, located at 10780 Parallel Parkway, opened at 11 a.m. Tuesday. The KMO Burger group plans to open 30 Whataburger restaurants over the next seven years, with a concentration on Kansas City. Edit: 6 more in 2022, 4 more in 2023.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/7/2022 5:55:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Patrick Mahomes opens Whataburger location in Kansas City. The former Red Raider partnered with the KMO Burger group to bring the iconic Texas restaurant to Kansas and Missouri. The restaurant, located at 10780 Parallel Parkway, opened at 11 a.m. Tuesday. The KMO Burger group plans to open 30 Whataburger restaurants over the next seven years, with a concentration on Kansas City. Edit: 6 more in 2022, 4 more in 2023.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/180878/1_png-2410668.JPG
View Quote

F F F F F
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 6:16:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 6:27:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Jordan Love went 6 for 6, 65 yards and a TD in the 90 second drill at the Packers minicamp today.

Sounds to me like the Packers are getting ready to trade him. Got to up that re-sell market.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 6:44:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Jordan Love went 6 for 6, 65 yards and a TD in the 90 second drill at the Packers minicamp today.

Sounds to me like the Packers are getting ready to trade him. Got to up that re-sell market.
View Quote

IIRC, all the reports I've seen (which obviously isn't all of them) claimed the Packers themselves think/fear he is a bust.  And when the team that obviously knows him best thinks that who is going to be lining up to trade for him?
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 7:04:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

IIRC, all the reports I've seen (which obviously isn't all of them) claimed the Packers themselves think/fear he is a bust.  And when the team that obviously knows him best thinks that who is going to be lining up to trade for him?
View Quote
Does he need to go rape a bunch of women to up his trade value?  
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 7:12:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
49ers have been shopping him and is likely to be straight up cut. 49ers voided the remainder of his contract. He is carrying a sizable dead cap hit, but only a league minimum salary on the docket for 2022.

Edit: He ain't getting shit on a new deal. Dude has been injury plagued since the 49ers picked him up. He played in 6 games last year (0 starts), netted 3 sacks and 5 total tackles. Year before he only had 1 game appearance, 3 tackles. Only 150 snaps played in the last two years combined.

Dude is washed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude is washed.

GB should just give SF a 6th or 7th for him. More vet depth on the D Line would be excellent for them.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/180878/1_png-2410668.JPG
View Quote

I think that's specifically his first location in KS. He has already brought a few locations to the MO side with more under construction.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 7:28:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't got the impression he's a bust from the articles I've seen.

I can see they're not rushing him onto the field though. When Favre kept flirting with retirement GB knew what they had in Rodgers and didn't hesitate to make the move. I'm not sure the "Rodgers drama" would have unfolded the way it did if GB knew Love was a stud, but considering most fans didn't like how that went down with Favre then maybe they're trying to avoid doing it again. Love might be a decent enough QB but just not enough of a stud to make GB run off a HoF'er and piss off the fans. Just trade or keep him until Rodgers retires on his own schedule.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

24 lawsuits

Click To View Spoiler

View Quote

Good on the NFL for letting this wound fester.  I mean they could have investigated this and found out all this for themselves a year ago and figured out what needed to be done, and don't let it go off the rails like it is now, lol.

Link Posted: 6/7/2022 7:40:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 6/7/2022 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#27]
I wonder if this thread will ever talk about football again.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 8:30:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/7/2022 8:43:42 PM EDT
[#29]
We should be reasonable and limit ourselves to 250 million butthole comments.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are aware that today's date is June 7th, right?

This is the slowest point of the football year. We discussed Fitzmagic's retirement, Gladney's death, and the pending purchase of the Broncos. What else do you want?
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 9:17:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This is the slowest point of the football year. We discussed Fitzmagic's retirement, Gladney's death, and the pending purchase of the Broncos. What else do you want?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A hole lot less butt talk.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 10:18:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

the Watson thread archived. it's one of the biggest sports stories and nfl stories going on right now.

you could contribute some other football content, and I'm sure we'd discuss.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 10:20:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I can see they're not rushing him onto the field though. When Favre kept flirting with retirement GB knew what they had in Rodgers and didn't hesitate to make the move. I'm not sure the "Rodgers drama" would have unfolded the way it did if GB knew Love was a stud, but considering most fans didn't like how that went down with Favre then maybe they're trying to avoid doing it again. Love might be a decent enough QB but just not enough of a stud to make GB run off a HoF'er and piss off the fans. Just trade or keep him until Rodgers retires on his own schedule.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I forget the exact number, but players were saying after several weeks of practice 'love just wasn't getting it' and it was past the allotted time that players usually 'get it.'

this was a season or two ago.

I get it's gotta be almost impossible to replace Rodgers, but cream always rises to the top in the nfl. imho if he was THAT good a team would've traded for him by now.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 10:36:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Try this

It's less ghey than butt stuff
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 12:35:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Walton family officially bought the Broncos for $4.65 billion.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 1:11:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which means the Cowboys are probably worth around $7.5B now.

Jerry bought the team for about $350M adjusting for inflation.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 2:01:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Jerry sells, I have no doubt they’d fetch at least $10 bil. Hell, by the time the Jones family decides to sell they may fetch $20.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 6:07:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did your RBF leave you or something?
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:03:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://twitter.com/sharpfootball/status/1534386828882628608?s=21&t=3rmJffuThHIfelA2J8-SKg
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember it as $150m.
Could be wrong.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 11:09:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 11:11:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Forbes value update after the sale announcement.

1. $6.5B - Cowboys
2. $5.0B - Patriots
3. $4.85B - Giants
4. $4.8B - Rams
5. $4.65B - Broncos

Also, Super Bowls won the last 25 years :

6 - Patriots
5 -
4 -
3 - Broncos
2 - Giants
2 - Rams
1 -
0 - Cowboys
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 11:29:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Out of fucking nowhere! Article on The Players' Tribune by and about Jamarcus Russell: Y'all Don't Know A Damn Thing About Jamarcus Russell

Dude vanished off the face of the planet, and now he just randomly appears on The Players' Tribune with an article all about himself. Life story in there. Hard to tell what his point is and why now. It's a lot of excuses but also constant bragging. He plays the racism card over and over again. He sees his situation as a huge success since he got paid. If you manage to stick through it to the end it turns into nothing more than an old man trying to remain relevant and bragging about how cool he used to be when no one fucking cares or even bothered to ask about it.

The end:
I was Mr. Football for the whole state of Alabama.  

I brought Nick Saban to the neighborhood.  

I got millions to wear some Nike shoes. And to play the game I love.  

I was the second Black quarterback to go No. 1, after Mike Vick.  

I ain’t no failure.  

I’m a King.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 11:33:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Out of fucking nowhere! Article on The Players' Tribune by and about Jamarcus Russell: Y'all Don't Know A Damn Thing About Jamarcus Russell

Dude vanished off the face of the planet, and now he just randomly appears on The Players' Tribune with an article all about himself. Life story in there. Hard to tell what his point is and why now. It's a lot of excuses but also constant bragging. He plays the racism card over and over again. He sees his situation as a huge success since he got paid. If you manage to stick through it to the end it turns into nothing more than an old man trying to remain relevant and bragging about how cool he used to be when no one fucking cares or even bothered to ask about it.

The end:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The end:
I was Mr. Football for the whole state of Alabama.  

I brought Nick Saban to the neighborhood.  

I got millions to wear some Nike shoes. And to play the game I love.  

I was the second Black quarterback to go No. 1, after Mike Vick.  

I ain't no failure.  

I'm a King.
Isn't this the guy the Raiders were giving fake tapes to see if he was watching and caught him lying?
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Tony Buzbee has hinted we may see even more lawsuits. Speaking with the League of Justice, "The next cases that might be filed, are people that his people met with and tried to bully into not filing the case, so we'll see what happens. There have been women, who Rusty Hardin's team has met with and taken them out to fancy dinners, and tried to get them not to file a lawsuit."

Buzbee said he won't suggest that Watson or Hardin tried to pay the women off, only that they tried to talk them out of suing Watson. Buzbee claims at least one of these women has filed suit already and indicated that at least one other may file, which would bring the number of civil suits against Watson up to twenty-five.

Buzbee claims his office got many calls following a special on HBO's Real Sports where two women accusing Watson of sexual misconduct told their stories. The special also included representatives from Watson's legal team responding to questions.

"Lots of people reached out. I have to sift through the ones, based on my ethical obligation that I think I can pursue and the ones I can't."

Buzbee claims people reached out who were alleged victims, others who were alleged witnesses and others with information to share. Buzbee said he recently also received files from Houston Police, that will be released eventually and provide more background and context. He says those files include interviews with people from the Texans.

"We are at the tip of the iceberg right now with this situation. Not only people trying to protect their asset, [but] people trying to minimize and denigrate women. A lot of this is gonna come out as we go forward."

Buzbee says, in his opinion, Watson has been the “victim of incredibly bad advice” from his attorneys.

“The dumbest advice they ever gave was convincing Deshaun Watson against his interests to fight this. The longer this goes on, the more information I’m gonna collect because I do not stop. I’m a [former] Special Forces Marine. I don’t stop. Being criticized by people here and there is not gonna slow me down and by the time we finally try this first case, whenever that’s gonna be, the mountain of evidence is gonna be so overwhelming.”
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 11:45:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Isn't this the guy the Raiders were giving fake tapes to see if he was watching and caught him lying?
View Quote
yes
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 11:46:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Tony Buzbee has hinted we may see even more lawsuits. Speaking with the League of Justice, "The next cases that might be filed, are people that his people met with and tried to bully into not filing the case, so we'll see what happens. There have been women, who Rusty Hardin's team has met with and taken them out to fancy dinners, and tried to get them not to file a lawsuit."

Buzbee said he won't suggest that Watson or Hardin tried to pay the women off, only that they tried to talk them out of suing Watson. Buzbee claims at least one of these women has filed suit already and indicated that at least one other may file, which would bring the number of civil suits against Watson up to twenty-five.

Buzbee claims his office got many calls following a special on HBO's Real Sports where two women accusing Watson of sexual misconduct told their stories. The special also included representatives from Watson's legal team responding to questions.

"Lots of people reached out. I have to sift through the ones, based on my ethical obligation that I think I can pursue and the ones I can't."

Buzbee claims people reached out who were alleged victims, others who were alleged witnesses and others with information to share. Buzbee said he recently also received files from Houston Police, that will be released eventually and provide more background and context. He says those files include interviews with people from the Texans.

"We are at the tip of the iceberg right now with this situation. Not only people trying to protect their asset, [but] people trying to minimize and denigrate women. A lot of this is gonna come out as we go forward."

Buzbee says, in his opinion, Watson has been the “victim of incredibly bad advice” from his attorneys.

“The dumbest advice they ever gave was convincing Deshaun Watson against his interests to fight this. The longer this goes on, the more information I’m gonna collect because I do not stop. I’m a [former] Special Forces Marine. I don’t stop. Being criticized by people here and there is not gonna slow me down and by the time we finally try this first case, whenever that’s gonna be, the mountain of evidence is gonna be so overwhelming.”
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/8/2022 12:00:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buzbee says, in his opinion, Watson has been the "victim of incredibly bad advice" from his attorneys.

"The dumbest advice they ever gave was convincing Deshaun Watson against his interests to fight this. The longer this goes on, the more information I'm gonna collect because I do not stop. I'm a [former] Special Forces Marine. I don't stop. Being criticized by people here and there is not gonna slow me down and by the time we finally try this first case, whenever that's gonna be, the mountain of evidence is gonna be so overwhelming."

It also raises questions about what the Browns new and their "investigation". The NY Times was able to identify an additional 15 women, who have not filed suits, from existing court documents and public records... Things that the Browns also had the capability of acquiring and investigating.

They were very "comfortable" trading for Watson, believing, after their internal investigation, he has never disrespected any woman in his life. How comfortable are they now?
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 12:08:23 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 6/8/2022 12:20:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Via PFT: Sources revealed that the Broncos could have easily sold for over $5 Billion.

76ers Co-Owner Josh Harris made it clear that he was willing to pay $5B for the Broncos if it would get the deal done, but he was not given that assurance. He was concerned that Walton would just trump his $5B bid, and would continue to do so until they secured the team (auction).

Harris reportedly decided to back out and not push the bid up to $5B because he now intends to pursue a different NFL franchise. He didn't want to drive the price up and make his future NFL purchase more expensive in doing so.
Page / 647
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top