BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 557
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:03:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No one here takes Dagger seriously. Especially when he’s ranting about the Cowboys.
View Quote

Who TF takes YOU seriously ???

If everybody here that bets on your advice took it seriously they would be homeless by now.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:05:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Bet Dan GAMBLE goes for it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:05:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I went to a home opener in the 90’s. The Boy Scouts got in a brawl in the stands.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lions fans booing Stafford….i get it, but I don’t get it.  THEY traded him.

Yeah, that is weird.  In that situation most fanbases would give a round of applause… at least at the start of the game.

Detroit booing Stafford is Eagles level trashy.

I don’t know if it’s THAT trashy.

By all reports, Stafford was a very stand up and classy guy in Detroit, and he gave his all to that team with some famously gritty performances. He played through the kind of injuries he'll probably feel for the rest of his live for the Lions.

Then the Lions traded Stafford away for picks. It wasn't a situation where Stafford forced his way out for money or something.

Booing that guy in that situation is straight up trash.

A man took his 10 year old daughter to a Phillies game.  The Phillies fan in front of them kept cursing almost nonstop and the father politely asked the man if he could please stop cursing so much.  The Phillies’ fan response was to stand up, turn around, stick his finger down his throat, and intentionally vomit all over the 10 year old girl.

When you say something is “Eagles/Philly trashy,” THAT is what you are comparing it to.

I went to a home opener in the 90’s. The Boy Scouts got in a brawl in the stands.

Haha, that sounds amusing.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:06:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Who names their kid after an ancient Egyptian Sun God?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:06:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:06:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Jesus that was a ballsy play.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:07:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The uncomfortably close game comes tomorrow.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xTgeJd2Z2b5OA0H7Ik/giphy.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this going to be another blowout?

4 straight blowouts to start the postseason?

I did bet on the Chiefs, Packers, and Lions though so I wouldn’t be too broken up about it.  

The uncomfortably close game comes tomorrow.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xTgeJd2Z2b5OA0H7Ik/giphy.gif

3 current playoff games on the books and 2 of them have double digit point spreads.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:07:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Dan quin must have taken a plane ride to Detroit to coach the Rams D.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:08:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
His NFL WR brother's name is Equanimeous. I think they have a third brother but dunno what he's named.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:08:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:09:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If everybody here that bets on your advice took it seriously they would be homeless by now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one here takes Dagger seriously. Especially when he’s ranting about the Cowboys.

He posts on a variety of football related topics in here, and he actually demonstrates an interest in his team.

87% of your posts are in this thread are shitposts about the Cowboys, and it wouldn't be a surprise if we had some regulars here that don't know which team you're a "fan" of as you rarely talk about or react to that team's successes or failures.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:10:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Bet Dan GAMBLE goes for it.
View Quote

Going for it is basically always the correct choice if you're inside the 5.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:10:45 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://y.yarn.co/22b21eee-0e41-4213-a4b2-7ab144d70365_text.gif

Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:12:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Going for it is basically always the correct choice if you're inside the 5.
View Quote

I dunno. Lions look like they can't get a stop
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:13:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If someone simply bet $100 on every in game bet I posted in the NFL thread the past two seasons, they would’ve made over $4,000 on in-game betting alone.

Don’t worry though. You randomly proving again and again that the Cowboys live rent free in your head does provide at least some value. Even if it’s just comical.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:14:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Packers playoff wins in ATT stadium 3

Cowboys playoff wins in ATT stadium 2

Do we get to call Jerry World Lambeau South now?
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:14:59 PM EDT
[#17]
See. I don't like going for it on 4th. Lions D cannot stop the Rams.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:15:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Nice td Rams
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:15:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Rams making a game of it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:16:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

except I don't know any Cowboys fan who believed this was their year.  It won't be their year until Jerry Jones is in the ground. At the earliest
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:18:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

except I don't know any Cowboys fan who believed this was their year.  It won't be their year until Jerry Jones is in the ground. At the earliest
View Quote

Nor I.  The “this is our year” is kinda like the 90s Super Bowls.  Something that gets brought up far more often by Cowboys-haters than it is by Cowboys fans.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:18:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
See. I don't like going for it on 4th. Lions D cannot stop the Rams.
View Quote

That's a great reason to be aggressive to try to keep possession and maximize points, even if it's a bit ballsy.

The math obviously changes depending upon field position, but when you're inside the 5 like that, the GO decision makes sense not only because there's such a high chance of getting a TD, but if you turn it over on downs, opposing teams play very conservatively backed up to their own end zone, and even with them having possession, your team is more likely to get a TD.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:19:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:19:59 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:21:41 PM EDT
[#25]
That sack on Goff and that tard trying to toss the ball away, feels like the turning point.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:21:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Rams making a game of it.
View Quote

Stafford is dialed in, being the only current NFC Super Bowl qb is a feather in his cap too.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:22:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:22:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Lions/Rams game has been a fun game to watch
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:23:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Dak Padscott kind of has a ring to it
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:23:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That wasn't losing. That was an ass whipping of historic proportions. Most points allowed by the boys in a playoff game in history. Most points scored by GB in playoff history.
Yes, I'd call that a historic ass whippin'
View Quote

Yes, it was that and hard to watch, for us long-suffering Cowboy fans. However, Packer fans could be looking at a similar beatdown next week, in San Fran.
If it does, I'll try to show a little more class than some of you and not kick you while you're down.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:25:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yes, it was that and hard to watch, for us long-suffering Cowboy fans. However, Packer fans could be looking at a similar beatdown next week, in San Fran.
If it does, I'll try to show a little more class than some of you and not kick you while you're down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That wasn't losing. That was an ass whipping of historic proportions. Most points allowed by the boys in a playoff game in history. Most points scored by GB in playoff history.

Sir. If the 49ers are beatdown this badly I would be disappointed beyond measure if the memes were not of a similar quality and quantity.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:26:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Defense moved first.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:27:22 PM EDT
[#33]
LOL. Same old Lions!!! Do the false start and then say the other team jumped off sides.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:27:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:27:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Dak Padscott kind of has a ring to it
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:28:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn, that burns.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:28:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll point out that most of the known GB fans have been pretty respectful. A lot of the smack talking seems to be from other team fans that simply hate the Cowboys and revel in their loss. Also it's the time of year when people who don't participate all season pop in to shoot some arrows.

I personally am sympathetic to supporting a McCarthy coached team GB knows what you're going through.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:28:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably. Sure seems like the Pack has owned the Boys, when games really matter. Sucks but it is what it is.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:28:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cowboys fans don't get that luxury and we're playing on house money and we we're expected to be one of worst teams in the league.

I will teach my grandkids about how the Cowboys were the most hyped team in the league but there is a bad man in the north that has come down south and teach them a lesson once a year.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:30:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Lions fucked with the penalty
View Quote

That’s the way it looked. Not sure what the refs were looking at, may have been something we couldn’t see but I’m doubtful.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:32:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Me,either. Beating the 49'ers at home would be a very tall order, even under the best of conditions. Hopefully, the Pack can pull it off, next week.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:32:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a huge difference in expectations.

The Cowboys were the 2nd best team in their conference and the #4 favorite to win the Super Bowl.

The fans here can say they never bought in, and I understand why that might be true, but they were really supposed to have a shot this year.

The Packers are a super young team with a first year starting QB, and their SB odds are such a long shot that they're not even on the chart.

The Packers are supposed to get beat down next week. But they were supposed to get beat down this week.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:33:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'll point out that most of the known GB fans have been pretty respectful. A lot of the smack talking seems to be from other team fans that simply hate the Cowboys and revel in their loss. Also it's the time of year when people who don't participate all season pop in to shoot some arrows.

I personally am sympathetic to supporting a McCarthy coached team GB knows what you're going through.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Far too familiar IMO
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:35:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

So much this. We suffered through The Beav's school of time management for far, far too long.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:35:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Are you? You’re the one comparing losing a WC game to “incest victim trauma.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
After a game like this I usually feel bad for the typical Cowboys fans, but it’s kinda like having a friend whose wife keeps cheating on them, they stay with her, and then they are shocked when they come home and she’s banging the UPS man.  At a certain point you stop feeling bad for him and instead you want to slap him and scream “WHY ARE YOU STILL SURPRISED BY THIS, YOU DUMBASS!?!”

Right after I read this post the next show came on, some family secret BS. Seemed appropriate, Cowboys fans suppress their embarrassing losses the same way incest victims do.

It’s a Wild Card game.  Not exactly “incest victim” level trauma territory.

Now, having never won a Super Bowl and then losing one when you were up 28-3 in the 3rd… that might be a different story.

No need to make it personal, I’m not that invested in it. You okay?

Are you? You’re the one comparing losing a WC game to “incest victim trauma.”

We had a similar character last year iirc.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:36:06 PM EDT
[#46]

There are some fun groupings in here... lol
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:36:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GDaI8C2aYAATeNR?format=jpg&name=small

The Cowboys were the 2nd best team in their conference and the #4 favorite to win the Super Bowl.

The fans here can say they never bought in, and I understand why that might be true, but they were really supposed to have a shot this year.

The Packers are a super young team with a first year starting QB, and their SB odds are such a long shot that they're not even on the chart.

The Packers are supposed to get beat down next week. But they were supposed to get beat down this week.
View Quote
I'm starting to get an urge to make a small bet on GB to win the SB, just to cash in.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:36:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GDaI8C2aYAATeNR?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

Seriously. There's not a team I was dreading more than the Cowboys.

Dak had his best season yet, the defense was lights out and even McCarthy did the unthinkable and CHANGED his play calling after the 49ers beats down.

They were a GREAT team this year and should have made it to the Conference championship.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:37:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Sir. If the 49ers are beatdown this badly I would be disappointed beyond measure if the memes were not of a similar quality and quantity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope the game is competitive.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:38:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Wow!

Jerry Jones looked like death in that post game interview.
Page / 557
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top