Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 557
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 6:47:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like the Pat's JuJu deal is actually cheaper than initially reported unless he hits all his incentives. Drops it from $11MPY to $8.5MPY with a max of $11MPY. Much better.

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 6:48:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In on four for five posts I'll actually make, and over 650 pages of lurking while watching the same 8-10 people argue about the same shit every year.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 6:54:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
FNFL
View Quote

That's nice dear.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah. And Bills Mafia too. Everyone always throws a fuss.
View Quote

Well done then.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 7:03:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on four for five posts I'll actually make, and over 650 pages of lurking while watching the same 8-10 people argue about the same shit every year.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/mFiywP9BUHDC8AIRBDYJvXdfQiA=/1400x1050/filters:format(jpeg)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/23265504/Spider_Man_meme.jpg

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 7:17:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can we get Josh Allen too...
Josh and Kyle,  while no relation,  are actually friends off the field. So this will be good, I think
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 7:18:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well done then.
View Quote

Remember tho, he's a diva...
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#11]
So y’all think A a Ron just fucked the jets?

One could argue he gave GB a ton more leverage.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 7:21:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nah, he is going to find out jets fans won't put up with his bullshit like gb fans do.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 7:31:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Can we get Josh Allen too...
Josh and Kyle,  while no relation,  are actually friends off the field. So this will be good, I think
View Quote

Yep, we're dead without Josh so the 'backup' might as well be somebody he gets along with well.

Hope we're not paying a lot.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He gained 9 pounds in 2 weeks? That takes some effort.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way to cost yourself money kid.

He gained 9 pounds in 2 weeks? That takes some effort.

A man that size could drop a deuce that weighs 9 pound. I'm a little over half his size and I swear some days I shed 5 pounds first thing in the morning after a cup of coffee.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 8:10:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

A man that size could drop a deuce that weighs 9 pound. I'm a little over half his size and I swear some days I shed 5 pounds first thing in the morning after a cup of coffee.
View Quote

I weigh myself before and after every bowel movement, I am guessing that you do not.
Amateur dump meister material...

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 8:13:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 8:13:41 PM EDT
[#17]
In on 1.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 8:19:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Aren't they in a decent spot to draft that AR15 guy?
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 8:27:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 8:48:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

lulz

#metoo

This is where I get my legit NFL news and then double checking it on NFL, ESPN, etc while not having a TV hooked to anything.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 8:59:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think it helped them. Instead of GB offering Rodgers and second to the Jets to take on his contract it’s probably a first now.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 10:27:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I weigh myself before and after every bowel movement, I am guessing that you do not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poop thread
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 10:33:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Orlando Brown to Bengals
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 10:51:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:13:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Orlando Brown to Bengals
View Quote

The deal:

The deal he reportedly walked away from last year before playing on the tag:

That "bet on yourself" strategy didn't work out so well. lol

My biggest gripe about Brown was that he wanted top of the market money without being a top of the market player. He needs schematic help the great OTs don't, and he struggles against certain types of pass rushers.

At $16M APY, a lot of his critics here would have been cool with keeping him around.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:22:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:31:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Run it back?  They didn’t win it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:34:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:43:32 AM EDT
[#29]

David posted the full quote last page.

Edit: Full quote, in response to competing to remain the starting quarterback if they bring in a veteran QB: "Yeah, I'm gonna make that dude's life hell in practice every day. I'm going to go out there and do my best to show the coaches that I deserve to be there. And it's not in a negative way, it's a positive way. It's making everyone else better, hopefully, and you go out there and attack every single day."

on zach Wilson, I actally saw a skins fan say he wished they got Zach Wilson over Jacoby brisset... talk about out of your fucking mind.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:51:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The deal:

My biggest gripe about Brown was that he wanted top of the market money without being a top of the market player. He needs schematic help the great OTs don't, and he struggles against certain types of pass rushers.

At $16M APY, a lot of his critics here would have been cool with keeping him around.
View Quote

He is an upgrade from collins. 4 sacks, but highest allowed pressures.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 5:09:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 6:15:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
In on 1.

Go Cowboys!

This is your year!

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 6:32:06 AM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on 1.

Go Cowboys!

This is your year!

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hellyeah-175.jpg

I usually don't buy into the Cowboys being contenders until they have went on a 4 or 5 game winning streak. Beaten a couple of really good teams. Then my dumbass starts to believe.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 6:38:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 6:40:48 AM EDT
[#35]

Attachment Attached File

I have to call bullshit. No way Elliot is that thin in the offseason.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 8:26:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I usually don't buy into the Cowboys being contenders until they have went on a 4 or 5 game winning streak. Beaten a couple of really good teams. Then my dumbass starts to believe.
View Quote

I'm not really buying into it.   It will take dumb luck for Dallas to win with Jerry as the GM.  

I'll be lucky to see another Cowboys SB win before I die.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 8:30:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Looks like the Eagles called Slay's bluff.

Slay coming back, restructuring contract to lessen cap hit, no new money.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 8:48:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'm not really buying into it.   It will take dumb luck for Dallas to win with Jerry as the GM.  

View Quote

IMO Dallas has everything they need to quickly become a serious, contending team. As soon as Jerry goes to be with Jesus. You have to hope Stephen isn't pants on head retarded. If he isn't, and he hires an actual GM, with NFL experience and everything, to run the team, then Dallas can turn it around.

Looking at the NFC, since Dallas won their last SB. Which teams haven't played in the NFC championship game? Dallas, Washington, Detroit. I think every other team has at least went to the Conference Championship game.

I would say those are the teams with the shittiest ownership.

Lol, people here swear ownership has zero bearing on winning

People argued that winning is difficult. Yet in the NFC, those are the 3 teams that haven't played in the NFC championship in the last 30 years.

There are some shitty organizations in the NFC. Yet those 3 stand above all others in their mediocrity. Its actually kinda impressive. Fucking Arizona Cardinals have played in a Superbowl since those three teams had a deep playoff run.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 10:52:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Try being a Bills fan...we just want to se A SB win
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 10:56:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/crycryGirl-329.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/crycryGirl-329.gif

Who will throw more pics in 23????
Dak or Josh?
Both have a gift for it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 11:02:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

IMO Dallas has everything they need to quickly become a serious, contending team. As soon as Jerry goes to be with Jesus. You have to hope Stephen isn't pants on head retarded. If he isn't, and he hires an actual GM, with NFL experience and everything, to run the team, then Dallas can turn it around.

Looking at the NFC, since Dallas won their last SB. Which teams haven't played in the NFC championship game? Dallas, Washington, Detroit. I think every other team has at least went to the Conference Championship game.

I would say those are the teams with the shittiest ownership.

Lol, people here swear ownership has zero bearing on winning

People argued that winning is difficult. Yet in the NFC, those are the 3 teams that haven't played in the NFC championship in the last 30 years.

There are some shitty organizations in the NFC. Yet those 3 stand above all others in their mediocrity. Its actually kinda impressive. Fucking Arizona Cardinals have played in a Superbowl since those three teams had a deep playoff run.
View Quote

From a pure mathematical view each team has a 12.5% chance to reach the conference championship each year. That leads to a 1.82% chance to miss the CCG 30 consecutive years.

The Browns and Bills both recently ended 17 year playoff droughts - a .00000573% probability (using the old playoff rules). You're 300,000x more likely to miss the CCG 30 years in a row than you are to miss the playoffs 17 years in a row.

The Jets currently have missed the playoffs 12 years in a row (.000773% probability) which is 2300x less likely to happen than missing the CCG 30 consecutive years.

So mathematically there's far more impressive feats of mediocracy than what Dallas has done lately.

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 11:08:33 AM EDT
[#42]

So are they now out or still in on Zeke?
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 11:08:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 11:10:20 AM EDT
[#44]

As I said previously, hopefully this leaves room for Kyle Trask to compete for the job in camp.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 11:35:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The deal:

He’s one of those linemen you don’t notice most of the time, but he’s good for some infuriating reps each game and a couple bad games a year.

I’m curious to see how he does at LT without Thuney at his side long term. He looked extra sketchy when Thuney missed time this season.

With Brown’s age, health, and production, I think the Bengals got a good value on him.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:11:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
FNFL
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:34:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

From a pure mathematical view each team has a 12.5% chance to reach the conference championship each year. That leads to a 1.82% chance to miss the CCG 30 consecutive years.

The Browns and Bills both recently ended 17 year playoff droughts - a .00000573% probability (using the old playoff rules). You're 300,000x more likely to miss the CCG 30 years in a row than you are to miss the playoffs 17 years in a row.

The Jets currently have missed the playoffs 12 years in a row (.000773% probability) which is 2300x less likely to happen than missing the CCG 30 consecutive years.

So mathematically there's far more impressive feats of mediocracy than what Dallas has done lately.

View Quote

I used the NFC for an example for a few reasons. First, Dallas plays in the NFC, so it makes more sense to compare them to other NFC teams. Second, the NFC hasn't been as deep competition wise in the last few decades. By that I mean, there are many more good teams in the AFC, the AFC is a better, tougher conference. Therefore it should be easier to make a championship game in the NFC. Yet, those 3 teams have not.

If you want to add the AFC, I would add Cleveland to the Dallas, Washington, Detroit group of shitty organizations led by shitty owners. Maybe the Chargers. I would add the Raiders, except they played in a few AFC championship games, and a SB in that time frame.

When we think of mediocrity, in my mind the Jets come to mind. Shitty organization, shitty owners. Yet they have been to the AFC championship game once in that time.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Steelers release LB Miles Jack.

Played hurt all of last year.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:50:39 PM EDT
[#49]

Jets have not been to the AFCCG in 13 years.

Not sure it's going to work out for the Broncos for their 2 year window with Wilson.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:52:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Now do the Lions
Page / 557
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top