BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 557
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:36:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bills and Dolphins fans how we feeling today? (Nobody cares about the Patriots)
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:36:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:36:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Edit: Full quote, in response to competing to remain the starting quarterback if they bring in a veteran QB: "Yeah, I'm gonna make that dude's life hell in practice every day. I'm going to go out there and do my best to show the coaches that I deserve to be there. And it's not in a negative way, it's a positive way. It's making everyone else better, hopefully, and you go out there and attack every single day."
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:39:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:44:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Putting all their eggs in the Pollard basket?
I suspect a high draft pick for a RB this year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Making it official I guess?

Edit: The post June release will lower the deadcap for 2023 to $5.8M, frees up $10.9M. Next year will be $6M deadcap.

Double Edit: Bucs are reportedly interested in Zeke.

Putting all their eggs in the Pollard basket?
I suspect a high draft pick for a RB this year.

Also, using high draft picks on RBs is almost always a bad idea.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:44:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'll put a few bucks on a re-rematch of KC vs Cin for the AFC championship.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have both the Bengals and the 9ers going back to their 3rd straight conference championship appearances? That's a bold prediction. Historically speaking the odds say neither of them even reach that game.

I'll put a few bucks on a re-rematch of KC vs Cin for the AFC championship.
Having one team make a conference championship 3 straight times is tough. Having both teams make it 3 straight times? I'd be down for a membership wager taking the field.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:45:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:47:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Have both the Bengals and the 9ers going back to their 3rd straight conference championship appearances? That's a bold prediction. Historically speaking the odds say neither of them even reach that game.
View Quote
It's in the Prophecy of Kyle.

"Three times he must pay, once to Bil, then to Andy, and finally to Zac. Three quarterbacks he must betray, once for Matt, twice for Jimmy, and three times for Trey. Two fanbases he must dismay, from the falcons soaring in the heavens, to the miners digging in the earth, not once, but twice."
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:50:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Has there ever been this big a disparity between QBs in the two conferences? AFC is absolutely loaded and NFC is trash outside Hurts.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:51:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

"Three times he must pay, once to Bil, then to Andy, and finally to Zac. Three quarterbacks he must betray, once for Matt, twice for Jimmy, and three times for Trey. Two fanbases he must dismay, from the falcons soaring in the heavens, to the miners digging in the earth, not once, but twice."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:52:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 3:53:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:01:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Official:

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:04:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

What he said...
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:05:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

...  Got fat, ....
View Quote

But on the news they said he "bulked" up.

I just figured with Pollard's injury, he would be better than nothing or try to see if he will play for dead money.
Would like to see that backup RB from Florida do well.
Don't recall if Pollard has ever played multiple full games.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:09:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Better than last week after todays news
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:10:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What he said...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What he said...

I like that move. See what you got in Howell. Jacoby is a vet with a lot of good knowledge, and a damn good back up.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:14:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

When you weigh 323 a 9 pound gain is not a lot. That might be closer to his natural weight but he has created a lot of problems for himself that are making teams look at every little thing about him.
View Quote

While I agree that the weight by itself isn't that big of a deal for a man his size, not being able to finish position drills when he skipped working out at the combine is a huge red flag.  Kid was the #1 pick in the draft- all he had to do was to stay out of trouble for a few months (fail) and prepare for combine/pro day (fail).  He has cost himself a lot of money.  

I was hoping that his legal trouble would drop him to #8 to the Falcons.  Now, I'm wondering if he gets picked in the 1st round.  I still believe that some team will take a chance on him, but the fact that this is even a discussion is crazy!
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:20:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

While I agree that the weight by itself isn't that big of a deal for a man his size, not being able to finish position drills when he skipped working out at the combine is a huge red flag.  Kid was the #1 pick in the draft- all he had to do was to stay out of trouble for a few months (fail) and prepare for combine/pro day (fail).  He has cost himself a lot of money.  

I was hoping that his legal trouble would drop him to #8 to the Falcons.  Now, I'm wondering if he gets picked in the 1st round.  I still believe that some team will take a chance on him, but the fact that this is even a discussion is crazy!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you weigh 323 a 9 pound gain is not a lot. That might be closer to his natural weight but he has created a lot of problems for himself that are making teams look at every little thing about him.

I agree with this.

It's going to be interesting to see when new mocks get published and GTM gets updated. He is now very hard to project.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lot of local chatter about him being picked by the Falcons. At least he wouldn't have to travel far for court dates
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:24:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:37:07 PM EDT
[#25]

Of course Wingo is also the one who falsely reported the deal was already done and Rodgers was a Jet earlier this week.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Jerry's statement on Zeke:

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:44:56 PM EDT
[#27]

*Whistling noise as draft pick plummets*
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:45:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:46:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Way to cost yourself money kid.
View Quote

He gained 9 pounds in 2 weeks? That takes some effort.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:53:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

He gained 9 pounds in 2 weeks? That takes some effort.
View Quote

Gravy IV changed every 4 hours.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:54:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Edit: As previously mentioned, the Colts still owe him $12M in cash that became guaranteed in the restructure when he was traded from Atlanta.

Double Edit: The Colts had to release him before another $10M became guaranteed on 3/17.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:55:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Another lazy, underperforming piece of shit. Hopefully his day is coming.

Dallas was losing in the Divisional round before Elliott and Lawrence. They will be losing in the Divisional round long after they're gone.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Edit: As previously mentioned, the Colts still owe him $12M in cash that became guaranteed in the restructure when he was traded from Atlanta.

Double Edit: The Colts had to release him before another $10M became guaranteed on 3/17.
View Quote

I wish him luck with whatever he decides to do. He is a class act and that makes him a rarity in today's NFL.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

*Whistling noise as draft pick plummets*
View Quote

Looks like me the morning after having too many beers
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Edit: Full quote, in response to competing to remain the starting quarterback if they bring in a veteran QB: "Yeah, I'm gonna make that dude's life hell in practice every day. I'm going to go out there and do my best to show the coaches that I deserve to be there. And it's not in a negative way, it's a positive way. It's making everyone else better, hopefully, and you go out there and attack every single day."
View Quote

Zach, after drafting you in the first round your team benched you, played your backups, and are now courting a HoF QB who was apparently at 90% "I want to retire." You're not making anyone's life hell except the GM who drafted you, and maybe your mom's friends.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:09:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Zach, after drafting you in the first round your team benched you, played your backups, and are now courting a HoF QB who was apparently at 90% "I want to retire." You're not making anyone's life hell except the GM who drafted you, and maybe your mom's friends.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Gotta love social media drama.

Stefon Diggs has unfollowed all the Buffalo Bills accounts and begun following a lot of Dallas Cowboys accounts on Instagram.

#JustWRThings
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:13:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:15:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Stefon Diggs has unfollowed all the Buffalo Bills accounts and begun following a lot of Dallas Cowboys accounts on Instagram.

#JustWRThings
View Quote

He's trolling.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:17:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

#JustWRThings
View Quote

It would be nice if things worked out for him.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:23:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

#JustWRThings
View Quote

Interesting...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:28:53 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:33:52 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

You realize he does this every year right?
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:35:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You realize he does this every year right?
View Quote

I did not. Is it to just troll retards like me?
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:53:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:54:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I did not. Is it to just troll retards like me?
View Quote

Yeah. And Bills Mafia too. Everyone always throws a fuss.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 6:05:47 PM EDT
[#47]
In on four for five posts I'll actually make, and over 650 pages of lurking while watching the same 8-10 people argue about the same shit every year.

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 6:14:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
In on four for five posts I'll actually make, and over 650 pages of lurking while watching the same 8-10 people argue about the same shit every year.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 6:15:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm just here to bask in the glory of the Randy Wright / Don Majkowski era Packers returning to my life.
Page / 557
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top