Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 6:34:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Possible. Without the empire buying clones, they need a new source of revenue. Losing a valuable one-off clone would be a major issue. They want all the bad batch back, but there's something special about her that's yet to be fully revealed.

Following the "force sensitive clone" theory, it's also possible she's working for Sidious.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who do y’all think Fennec is working for right now?

The Kaminoians, Boba Fett, The Hutts, Crimson Dawn, or Tarkin?

Kaminoans is my guess

Possible. Without the empire buying clones, they need a new source of revenue. Losing a valuable one-off clone would be a major issue. They want all the bad batch back, but there's something special about her that's yet to be fully revealed.

Following the "force sensitive clone" theory, it's also possible she's working for Sidious.

She's probable Rey's mom.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 6:43:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kaminoans is my guess

I hope The Last Jedi gets stuck in your Blu Ray player on repeat.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 6:53:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kaminoans is my guess

You shut your filthy whore mouth!
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 6:55:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Did y’all notice the little trooper doll in episode 3 looked similar to Jyn’s from Rogue One?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 7:07:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Did y’all notice the little trooper doll in episode 3 looked similar to Jyn’s from Rogue One?
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 7:59:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I guess it may have been episode 4, actually.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 8:29:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Who do y'all think Fennec is working for right now?

View Quote
Isn't Boba Fett still a kid at this point?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:55:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It could be anybody. But the Kaminoans are the only ones that know about Omega that we know about.
It seemed like Tarkin was in the dark on her and they wanted it that way. Could be Sidious. He seems to be behind everything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kaminoans is my guess

It could be anybody. But the Kaminoans are the only ones that know about Omega that we know about.
It seemed like Tarkin was in the dark on her and they wanted it that way. Could be Sidious. He seems to be behind everything.

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#9]

I wouldn't be surprised if that headdress piece/adornment she wears acts as some kind of force-inhibitor (if such a thing can exist?).  I am definitely getting strong "she's way more important than we think" vibes.

I'm OK with the series going a bit slowly; I'm confident the story will pick up steam.  Filoni tends to not disappoint.  But, can't shake the super strong "She's got something to do with the Emperor" vibes.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:06:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I wouldn't be surprised if that headdress piece/adornment she wears acts as some kind of force-inhibitor (if such a thing can exist?).  I am definitely getting strong "she's way more important than we think" vibes.

I'm OK with the series going a bit slowly; I'm confident the story will pick up steam.  Filoni tends to not disappoint.  But, can't shake the super strong "She's got something to do with the Emperor" vibes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I really fucking hope not. We don’t need Filoni legitimizing the sequel trilogy because they’re fucking shit.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:12:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I really fucking hope not. We don’t need Filoni legitimizing the sequel trilogy because they’re fucking shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t disagree.

But CW went a long way to legitimize the prequels. Id be shocked if BB doesn’t legitimize the sequels in some way.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:33:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not scared... Filoni could do just that, and make KK feel comfortable her woke SJW trilogy is safe, AND then still use the twists from Rebels and The Mandalorian to completely pull the rug back out from under her.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:12:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don’t disagree.

But CW went a long way to legitimize the prequels. Id be shocked if BB doesn’t legitimize the sequels in some way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t disagree.

The prequels were actually good compared to the shit that kuntleen gave us.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:21:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The prequels were actually good compared to the shit that kuntleen gave us.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 1:15:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Accurate.

I wasn't as harsh overall, but I've seen some MEAN shit yelled, written, shouted, etc. at George Lucas, Ahmed Best, etc. for them.   How little did we all know....the rabbit hole of suck can go much, much deeper.

Let's all learn from this.  lmao -- there's the devil you know, and the devil you don't.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 1:35:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Accurate.

I wasn't as harsh overall, but I've seen some MEAN shit yelled, written, shouted, etc. at George Lucas, Ahmed Best, etc. for them.   How little did we all know....the rabbit hole of suck can go much, much deeper.

Let's all learn from this.  lmao -- there's the devil you know, and the devil you don't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Accurate.

I actually have always liked the prequels. Jar-Jar sucks but I like the prequels. There isn’t a redeeming part of the sequel trilogy.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 2:41:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Accurate.

View Quote

Each trilogy was geared toward the movie going generation that it was released in.

The original trilogy was made for Xers.

The prequels were made for millenials.

The sequels were made for zoomers.

That's why each trilogy hits each generation differently.

Its also why I like Filoni.  He seems to have a knack for focusing on the timeless themes of star wars that appeals to every generation.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 8:52:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who do y'all think Fennec is working for right now?

Yes, but he's already a bounty hunter.

In one of the CW episodes, he infiltrated a Jedi cruiser posing as a clone cadet and made a failed attempt on Mace Windu's life, then destroyed the ship. He was a bit under the thumb of Aurra Sing at the time though.

Eta:  he also had Ventress working for him for a brief moment.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:16:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kaminoans is my guess

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/266317/E69363AB-2A7A-4839-83CA-A28E684D90AE-1953824.jpg

I'd like to think that if she were Palpatine's clone she wouldn't have a Kiwi accent.
But, yeah,

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:10:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

If it's any consolation, Omega is just a bit too old to be a likely candidate for Rey's mother.

Bad Batch is set at the end of the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY.  If Omega is currently between 8 and 10 years old and doesn't have accelerated aging, she'd be around 42-44 years old when Rey is born in 15 ABY.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:55:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yes, but he's already a bounty hunter.

In one of the CW episodes, he infiltrated a Jedi cruiser posing as a clone cadet and made a failed attempt on Mace Windu's life, then destroyed the ship. He was a bit under the thumb of Aurra Sing at the time though.

Eta:  he also had Ventress working for him for a brief moment.
View Quote
Fair point. It's been a long time since we watched CW. I appear to have forgotten most of it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 8:29:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'd like to think that if she were Palpatine's clone she wouldn't have a Kiwi accent.
But, yeah,

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3b/99/3b/3b993b69ba8212e72a3e441b00784b6b.gif
View Quote

Maybe the influence from being around clones?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:21:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But, yeah,

Yeah, I guess that could do it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 2:25:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But, yeah,

Darth Alpha Omega? She’s the be all and end all.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 10:00:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If it's any consolation, Omega is just a bit too old to be a likely candidate for Rey's mother.

Bad Batch is set at the end of the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY.  If Omega is currently between 8 and 10 years old and doesn't have accelerated aging, she'd be around 42-44 years old when Rey is born in 15 ABY.
View Quote

Omega would be mid 30’s at the time of Rey’s birth. Common birth agr.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 10:08:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:28:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Omega would be mid 30’s at the time of Rey’s birth. Common birth agr.
View Quote

Assuming Omega is at least 8 right now, and Rey isn't born for at least another 34 years, (was it confirmed she was born 15 years after Battle of Yavin or after Endor?) that's an absolute minimum of 42 years old...
Not out of the realm of possibility, but doesn't fall in line with the images of Rey's mother from those craptastic sequels.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:53:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 7:05:00 AM EDT
[#29]
There were a few references to other SW movies/shows in today’s episode.

Rancor, Bib Fortuna, and the Gamorean Guards (I wonder if that is supposed to be the same Rancor from ROTJ)
The slavers from a TCW arc
There was a Mandalorian helmet on Cid’s wall (Greef Karga callback from Mandalorian season one)
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 9:23:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Assuming Omega is at least 8 right now, and Rey isn't born for at least another 34 years, (was it confirmed she was born 15 years after Battle of Yavin or after Endor?) that's an absolute minimum of 42 years old...
Not out of the realm of possibility, but doesn't fall in line with the images of Rey's mother from those craptastic sequels.
View Quote

Either way. I know lots of mid-40 moms.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 9:25:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Rancor, Bib Fortuna, and the Gamorean Guards (I wonder if that is supposed to be the same Rancor from ROTJ)
There was a Mandalorian helmet on Cid’s wall (Greef Karga callback from Mandalorian season one)
View Quote

Really good episode. I assumed it was the rancor from ANH ROTJ.

Loved all the references.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Really good episode. I assumed it was the rancor from ANH.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really good episode. I assumed it was the rancor from ANH.

You mean ROTJ? Because there was no Rancor in ANH.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Yeah, good episode. I likes all the references and Easter eggs.

I still loathe Tech and wouldn't be disappointed if he found his way on to the wrong side of a blaster soon.

My 2 main problems with the show right now:
1. If they're on the run WHY ARE THEY STILL WEARING THEIR SUPER OBVIOUS ARMOR?? Way to lay low guys.
2. For being the "most formidable" clone special forces unit, they sure got their asses handed to them by the slavers pretty quickly.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 10:19:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You mean ROTJ? Because there was no Rancor in ANH.
View Quote

Yep ROTJ.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 12:17:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Really good episode. I assumed it was the rancor from ANH ROTJ.

View Quote

According to this article, not the same rancor.

"The rancor in Return of the Jedi is named Pateesa, who is actually male. But since that movie takes place in 4 ABY (After the Battle of Yavin), does this mean Muchi, who we’re meeting about 23 years before Episode VI, will eventually grow up to be Pateesa’s mom? No. According to the Ultimate Star Wars reference book (via Wookieepedia), Bib gave Pateesa to Jabba as a birthday present “before or during 32 BBY,” more than a decade before the events of The Bad Batch. That means that Pateesa is either older than Muchi at this point, or at least the same age as the female rancor, who is described as an adolescent in the episode."
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 12:27:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Omega is fucking cancer.

The second episode when she was gonna go off with the muttonchops deserter, I was so happy. Was like thank God, kids are always cancer in whatever movie/show they are in.

Yeah... Shit.

Just finished the rancor episode. Think I'm already done with this series. It got stupid really damn fast. Hur dur let's fight a baby rancor, but now we is palz with it. Piggyback ridezzz! Much cuteness! Also our elite unit got owned by scubs for... Reasons!

Just most terrible star wars content. I'm sure KK is smiling.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 12:58:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Omega is fucking cancer.

The second episode when she was gonna go off with the muttonchops deserter, I was so happy. Was like thank God, kids are always cancer in whatever movie/show they are in.

Yeah... Shit.

Just finished the rancor episode. Think I'm already done with this series. It got stupid really damn fast. Hur dur let's fight a baby rancor, but now we is palz with it. Piggyback ridezzz! Much cuteness! Also our elite unit got owned by scubs for... Reasons!

View Quote

It's literally a kids show from Disney. What did you expect? Hooks, blow, and extreme violence?
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 1:11:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It's literally a kids show from Disney. What did you expect? Hooks, blow, and extreme violence?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Omega is fucking cancer.

Yeah... Shit.

Srsly.

If you recall, TCW and Rebels both got off to a slow start and both turned out to be fantastic Star Wars installments. Rebels was just "space Aladdin" for a while and instead of killing anyone, every blaster was set to 'stun'. Bad Batch is just fine. Omega doesn't bother me in the slightest, but I have two children about her age so that may have something to do with it. My kids also really enjoy the show. I just take it for what it is. At least the Bad Batch isn't going out of it's way to insult me like 7,8,9 did.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 1:52:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Yeah, good episode. I likes all the references and Easter eggs.

I still loathe Tech and wouldn't be disappointed if he found his way on to the wrong side of a blaster soon.

My 2 main problems with the show right now:
1. If they're on the run WHY ARE THEY STILL WEARING THEIR SUPER OBVIOUS ARMOR?? Way to lay low guys.
2. For being the "most formidable" clone special forces unit, they sure got their asses handed to them by the slavers pretty quickly.
View Quote

As to point 2, the Zygerrians were able to keep control of both Ahsoka and Obi-Wan for a little bit. Compared to that, a handful of clones is child's play.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 2:53:54 AM EDT
[#40]

We agree that Omega is going to be force sensitive.  That narrows down her origins.  They'd need force sensitive DNA.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 3:48:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

We agree that Omega is going to be force sensitive.  That narrows down her origins.  They'd need force sensitive DNA.
View Quote

Maybe

Jek-14 was a force sensitive clone that Count Dooku made on Kamino. He used a kyber crystal and some Sith alchemy on the cloning chamber. So Omega could still be a female clone of Jango Fett and made force sensitive through external means.
Of course Jek-14 is also non canon and just a Star Wars Lego character.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 8:10:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Omega is fucking cancer.

Yeah... Shit.

View Quote

It’s a kids show. They’re trying to find a balance with their adult fanbase as well.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 9:23:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Moochie, lol...

...Luke is not amused
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 9:33:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 9:39:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 7:13:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 7:22:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Kinda wishing they’d reveal WHO they were talking to at the end...

Action-packed episode, which was nice.  The sisters tie-in to CW season 7 opens up a lot of possibilities.

Next episode needs to knock it out of the park, IMO.  There was a big glimmer of hope today, but it still feels like filler.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 7:27:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Action-packed episode, which was nice.  The sisters tie-in to CW season 7 opens up a lot of possibilities.

Next episode needs to knock it out of the park, IMO.  There was a big glimmer of hope today, but it still feels like filler.
View Quote

They’re on Corellia, I wonder if Qi’ra and Maul will make an appearance.

Maul ends up being in everything, but I don’t think he’s interested in overthrowing the Empire.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 7:41:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Oh shit they brought those idiot sisters back?  I might be done watching Bad Batch.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 7:56:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Maul ends up being in everything, but I don’t think he’s interested in overthrowing the Empire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maul would be a weak play, IMO.  Yeah, he’s cool and all, but they put him in CW and Rebels (where he died), and while he may be relevant in terms of canon, I think the viewership would see bringing him back as a crutch at this point.  Just my opinion.  
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top