Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 227
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 6:27:01 AM EDT
[#1]
"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun.”

"I hate the concept of guns."

- Donald J Trump

"I think Hilary would do a good job."

- Trump on making a deal with Iran in 2007
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 6:33:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
snip
View Quote

You're funny!

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 6:34:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Nice attack add, but like all attack adds its completely misleading.... Cite.........

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/commentisfree/2016/jan/27/donald-trump-attack-ad-immigrants-gun-control
View Quote

You think the ad is misleading because it is comprised almost entirely of Trumps own words?

Did you even read your own left wing article? I guess I shouldn't be surprised at what Trump supports will do to justify his love of big government.

"In it Trump is transformed into a weirdly plausible figure. Imagine all that bombast, tough talk and misplaced certainty expended in the service of causes including universal healthcare, immigrants’ rights and gun control. If you close your eyes, he sounds a bit like Bernie Sanders."

"Whenever Trump’s supporters claim their candidate tells it like it is, they actually mean he tells them what they want to hear."

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 6:35:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun.”

- Donald J Trump

View Quote

I'm surprised you haven't brought up the Polish workers from 36 years ago.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 6:37:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You're funny!
<a href="http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/cruciantime/media/51iWEwaanL__SX342__zps9bvxdbvn.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af342/cruciantime/51iWEwaanL__SX342__zps9bvxdbvn.jpg</a>
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

You're funny!
<a href="http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/cruciantime/media/51iWEwaanL__SX342__zps9bvxdbvn.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af342/cruciantime/51iWEwaanL__SX342__zps9bvxdbvn.jpg</a>

What will Trump do to protect our Constitutional rights and restrict the size of government?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 6:38:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

- Donald J Trump

I believe in free markets.

Will you be voting for Michael Bloomburg in 16 years if he decides he is okay with guns too?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 6:43:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 6:44:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Attention!

Attention!

To all antiTrumpeteers!

Post in this thread. Post now and often. Each post makes Trump stronger. Post anything you can think of. Post, post, post.

View Quote

Standard character assassination does not work on Donald Trump. As a matter of fact, it has been backfiring so far, to the chagrin of the establishment. Paradoxically, attack ads may actually help him garner support from the democratic side as they tend to show some of his more centrist views. They also galvanize and motivate his base, and serve to spread his name to even more households all across the country.

The media as a whole is in an even bigger quandry. Do they report about Trump or ignore him? They want the ratngs, and he is playing them like a fiddle... waiting just long enough for his name to stop being news before saying or doing something newsworthy again. Hell, even the Pope is helping him these days.

As for me, I'm not worried in the slightest about my gun rights being somehow eroded in a Trump administration. I think he may push for national CCW reciprocity, actually.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 6:47:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What will Trump do to protect our Constitutional rights and restrict the size of government?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

You're funny!

Nothing compared to your candidate Yeb.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 6:49:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Standard character assassination does not work on Donald Trump. As a matter of fact, it has been backfiring so far, to the chagrin of the establishment. Paradoxically, attack ads may actually help him garner support from the democratic side as they tend to show some of his more centrist views. They also galvanize and motivate his base, and serve to spread his name to even more households all across the country.

The media as a whole is in an even bigger quandry. Do they report about Trump or ignore him? They want the ratngs, and he is playing them like a fiddle... waiting just long enough for his name to stop being news before saying or doing something newsworthy again. Hell, even the Pope is helping him these days.

As for me, I'm not worried in the slightest about my gun rights being somehow eroded in a Trump administration. I think he may push for national CCW reciprocity, actually.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Attention!

Attention!

To all antiTrumpeteers!

Post in this thread. Post now and often. Each post makes Trump stronger. Post anything you can think of. Post, post, post.

Carbines fear and desperation make Trump grow stronger.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 6:52:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

You're funny!

"Yeb" isn't even running, and I never supported him.

Which picture are you in?

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 6:56:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/NI6DSf5.jpg

http://cdn.funcheap.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Obama.JPEG-0196b.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

You're funny!

http://i.imgur.com/NI6DSf5.jpg

http://cdn.funcheap.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Obama.JPEG-0196b.jpg

Is that the best you got.

Post more, post again, make Trump grow stronger.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 6:56:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

He will slash the budgets of various government agencies, for one. You're going to see a lot of overreach withering on the vine due to lack of funds in his administration.

Yes, yes, Cruz carries a copy of the constitution in his pocket. In a perfect world...

Look, let's just put him on the supreme court or something.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:01:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Complimentary bump for Carbine.

Trump thanks you.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:01:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I have no fear or desperation, I actually served my country. To clarify, I have no grievance towards Trump for avoiding to draft to go to college. But to liken yourself to the men who actually served in Vietnam while he was at Penn is despicable.

Donald J. Trump, who received draft deferments through much of the Vietnam War, told the author of a coming biography that he nevertheless “always felt that I was in the military” because of his education at a military-themed boarding school.

Mr. Trump said his experience at the New York Military Academy, an expensive prep school where his parents had sent him to correct poor behavior, gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/09/us/politics/donald-trump-likens-his-schooling-to-military-service-in-book.html?action=click&contentCollection=Politics&module=RelatedCoverage®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:02:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
snip
View Quote

More desperation, post more.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:03:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:20:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
snip
View Quote

Birddogz could probably help you find some funny, quality pics. Ask him. That ones kind of embarrassingly not funny.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:26:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You think the ad is misleading because it is comprised almost entirely of Trumps own words?

Did you even read your own left wing article? I guess I shouldn't be surprised at what Trump supports will do to justify his love of big government.

"In it Trump is transformed into a weirdly plausible figure. Imagine all that bombast, tough talk and misplaced certainty expended in the service of causes including universal healthcare, immigrants’ rights and gun control. If you close your eyes, he sounds a bit like Bernie Sanders."

"Whenever Trump’s supporters claim their candidate tells it like it is, they actually mean he tells them what they want to hear."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice attack add, but like all attack adds its completely misleading.... Cite.........

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/commentisfree/2016/jan/27/donald-trump-attack-ad-immigrants-gun-control

I don't dispute that he said the words, my issue is the rest of what went with those words that was cut off by who ever made the video...so what were the the rest of those words..if I had to guess it was something to the effect of "but since all criminals have guns, law abiding americans need to have them too", or it was "but since anti gun laws don't work law abiding citizens need guns"....which if that is what he was trying to say when the video was cut it totally changes the meaning of the words  that the video quotes...Not hard to fathom, its trying to untwist the half truth of that lame as attack add and it wouldn't matter if it was Trump or Cruz, I would want the whole damn quote, and anyone who doesn't want to hear the whole quote in context is using the hacked quote to further their personal agenda..which isn't getting to the real truth..........
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:34:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Snow rider, you posted a full quote from his book about him supporting the AWB and longer wait periods that same year.

Saying you "hate the concept of guns" is saying you hate the concept of liberty. There isn't a "but" that can save that. He had (and still has IMO) a fundamental misunderstanding of natural rights and the Constitution.

If it makes you feel better, I don't think it will hurt him too much in the primaries for the same party that nominated Romney.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:53:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Snow rider, you posted a full quote from his book about him supporting the AWB and longer wait periods that same year.

Saying you "hate the concept of guns" is saying you hate the concept of liberty. There isn't a "but" that can save that. He had (and still has IMO) a fundamental misunderstanding of natural rights and the Constitution.

If it makes you feel better, I don't think it will hurt him too much in the primaries for the same party that nominated Romney.
View Quote

Honestly, it's not about it hurting him, I just want to see what he said..you know..facts..not twisted bullshit which is what that video was..you guys bitch because Trump guys won't listen about what is said/done by Trump, but you guys use twisted half truths to prove he did this or that...post verified facts and have a real argument....

Now for your "hate the concept of guns" is saying you hate liberty part..Yeah,I 100% agree with you and based on the founding fathers writing of the constitution it is..but for the time period that Trump said that quote the AWB and other restrictions were in place, everyone including citizens, .GOV and military agreed to it and lived by it, and even the most staunch conservatives held the same views...so isn't it just a bit ironic that the only person in the world you guys want to hold responsible for it is Trump? I am fine if you want to hold his feet to the fire for it, but if you do, then lets hold everyones feet to the fire..each and every person who was employed by the Gov in any capacity for allowing unconstitutional laws to be enacted and carried out, every private citizen who obeyed the law versus doing what the founders required when the Gov usurped its power...All of a sudden its a different story now, funny how that works...

Now as for your service, thank you I do appreciate it...
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:10:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:24:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Now for your "hate the concept of guns" is saying you hate liberty part..Yeah,I 100% agree with you and based on the founding fathers writing of the constitution it is..but for the time period that Trump said that quote the AWB and other restrictions were in place, everyone including citizens, .GOV and military agreed to it and lived by it, and even the most staunch conservatives held the same views...

so isn't it just a bit ironic that the only person in the world you guys want to hold responsible for it is Trump? I am fine if you want to hold his feet to the fire for it, but if you do, then lets hold everyones feet to the fire...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Now for your "hate the concept of guns" is saying you hate liberty part..Yeah,I 100% agree with you and based on the founding fathers writing of the constitution it is..but for the time period that Trump said that quote the AWB and other restrictions were in place, everyone including citizens, .GOV and military agreed to it and lived by it, and even the most staunch conservatives held the same views...

so isn't it just a bit ironic that the only person in the world you guys want to hold responsible for it is Trump? I am fine if you want to hold his feet to the fire for it, but if you do, then lets hold everyones feet to the fire...

I don't buy that, and I don't want a president who changes his mind about constitutional rights whenever it's popular. The 2nd Amendment hasn't changed in the last 15 years, did he not have access to a copy of the US Constitution then?

If you go back to 2012, you will see I was an outspoken critic of Mitt Romney for supporting an AWB and refused to vote for him in any election. Same goes for Trump.

After our last few conversations, I'm going to enjoy hearing who you're going to vote for in November if Trump is the GOP nominee.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:28:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I don't buy that, and I don't want a president who changes his mind about constitutional rights whenever it's popular. The 2nd Amendment hasn't changed in the last 15 years, did he not have access to a copy of the US Constitution then?

If you go back to 2012, you will see I was an outspoken critic of Mitt Romney for supporting an AWB and refused to vote for him in any election. Same goes for Trump.

After our last few conversations, I'm going to enjoy hearing who you're going to vote for in November if Trump is the GOP nominee.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

so isn't it just a bit ironic that the only person in the world you guys want to hold responsible for it is Trump? I am fine if you want to hold his feet to the fire for it, but if you do, then lets hold everyones feet to the fire...[/url]

If Trump is the nominee?  I will not vote Hillary, Sanders, or Trump.

Brought to you by Carl's Junior

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:33:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Will you be voting for Michael Bloomburg in 16 years if he decides he is okay with guns too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

- Donald J Trump

lol

That's pretty weak.

The pics you posted above are pretty sick/scary though.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:35:31 AM EDT
[#26]

**DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON THE 10TH REPUBLICAN DEBATE '16?

TRUMP  58.16%  (194,196 votes)

CRUZ  19.8%  (66,097 votes)

RUBIO  15.2%  (50,748 votes)

KASICH  4.3%  (14,374 votes)

CARSON  2.54%  (8,486 votes)

Total Votes: 333,901
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:38:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The wall just got 10 feet higher.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump kind of got his ass handed to him tonight.

And Canada is paying for it!
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:39:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If Trump is the nominee?  I will not vote Hillary, Sanders, or Trump.
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1842337_Official_GARY_JOHNSON_Thread.html

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:44:30 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:46:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Looks like Trump came out a winner last night.

He's a juggernaut at this point.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:50:15 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Birddogz could probably help you find some funny, quality pics. Ask him. That ones kind of embarrassingly not funny.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

snip

Are you the Official Trump Fellater in this thread?

Because you're doing a bang up job of trying to defend him with your mockery. Which is quite sad and childish.....oh, wait. Like your candidate...

Carry on....
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:51:30 AM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:59:54 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

You have to photoshop your candidate with a gun because he doesn't have any pictures of himself shooting a gun?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:06:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You have to photoshop your candidate with a gun because he doesn't have any pictures of himself shooting a gun?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You are slowing down. Post more. Make Trump grow stronger.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:09:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Usual suspects, you're pathetic

TRUMP 2016
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:15:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

TRUMP 2016
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

TRUMP 2016

They are just running scared and lashing out in every pathetic way possible because their candidate has no chance.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:19:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Because you're doing a bang up job of trying to defend him with your mockery. Which is quite sad and childish.....oh, wait. Like your candidate...

Carry on....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

Carry on....

Mockery is ALL that a Trump supporter has.  You cant possibly have a legitimate discussion on healthcare, private property rights, limited government, immigration...ect.  because to discuss the issue would be to show that Trump is liberal on all of those issues.

It used to be that some of these people hated RINO's.  What they hate is establishment RINO's.  They are fine with one that pisses off the establishment even if they have the same ideology
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:20:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
you're pathetic
View Quote

What's pathetic is supporting a big government, anti-vaccine progressive who supports socialized medicine and abortion.

That's pathetic.

Cue O'Reilly: "You can't explain that."
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

- Donald J Trump

View Quote

Fuck Trumps AWB.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:25:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump kind of got his ass handed to him tonight.

GOOD!

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:29:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

What's pathetic is supporting a big government, anti-vaccine progressive who supports socialized medicine and abortion.

That's pathetic.

https://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7aeb049d7356940891069a0f2669368e?convert_to_webp=true

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
you're pathetic

That's pathetic.

https://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7aeb049d7356940891069a0f2669368e?convert_to_webp=true

HAHAHA just checked, he actually said that shit, and there's more.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:33:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

http://i67.tinypic.com/14l5wdc.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
you're pathetic

That's pathetic.

http://i67.tinypic.com/14l5wdc.jpg

Fuck Trump's belief in dinosaurs.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:42:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That's pathetic.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
you're pathetic

That's pathetic.

Jenny McCarthy for HHS Secretary
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:58:13 AM EDT
[#45]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1842314_Official_DONALD_TRUMP_thread.html&light=trump
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:00:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Oops
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:07:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
you're pathetic

That's pathetic.

A glimpse inside a brilliant mind...  Common sense vaccine control, for the children!  Doctor inflicted autism, lmao.

I've pulled and posted about 10-15 of the guy's tweets the past few days.  It's the best source of info to show how fucked up he is.  Doesn't phase the Trump Davidians though, just like Obama's bullshit and his kool-aid minions. So what he praises and is friends with Piers Morgan, and Bloomberg? Two of the biggest anti-gun un-American assholes, it's great, it's really great, he really loves guns, it's great.  So he doesn't like hunting or the killing of animals, he's alpha, you're a pussy, it's great, it'll be great.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:09:14 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:11:55 AM EDT
[#49]

Posted: Today 8:58:13 AM EST

[Last Edit: Today 8:58:13 AM EST by Zhukov]

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1842314_Official_DONALD_TRUMP_thread.html&light=trump

SYSTEM

Posted: Today 9:00:53 AM EST

[Last Edit: Today 9:00:53 AM EST by Zhukov]

Oops

SYSTEM

I understand how you could make the mistake, this thread is more like the Official Anti-Trump Derangement Thread where all the Cruzbots spam their nonsense trying to feel relevant since their candidate is so terrible.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 10:19:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 227
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top